Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Postby _Akat » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:33 pm

ℓυαиα кєииємєя

в α ѕ ι ¢ѕ
      Full Name: Luana Kennemer
      Nickname: Lou or Lana or simply Luana
      Sexuality: Heterosexual

α ρ ρ є α я α и ¢ є
      Height: 5'2
      Hair: Fawn (dark blonde-ish)
      Eyes: Bright blue with green around the pupil
      Build: Muscular
      Scars: Right leg (screw shaped), scratches on neck (from barbed wire)
      Body Modifications:None

ρ є я ѕ σ и α ℓ ι т у
      + Traits: Hard working, athletic, intelligent, caring, artistic
      - Traits: Short tempered, lazy, sarcastic, kiddish, shy, easily annoyed
      Likes: 70-80's rock amd roll, nature, horses (all animals), camping, rain on tin roof, moutianous country
      Dislikes: People (sometimes), hot weather, city
      Fears:Coyotes, tornadoes, extreme thunder storms

н ι ѕ т σ я у
      Nationality:Dutch/American
      Backstory: Her parents divorced when she was 2, making her fiercly independent. Her brother rough housed with her, shaping her into a tom boy. Luana spent most of her time out in the woods drawing nature and photographing it. Luana doesn't talk much,but she sure can read people easily, she's just shy. Luana grew up in the U.S.A. in Alabama, a country bo (lol :)).

ᗷO

в α ѕ ι ¢ѕ
      Full Name: Alabama's Ace of Spades
      Nickname: Bo

α ρ ρ є α я α и ¢ є
      Height: 17 hands
      Coat: Buckskin
      Eyes: (left) glass eye (right) brown
      Scars: Across right eye
      Body Modifications:Scar

ρ є я ѕ σ и α ℓ ι т у
      + Traits: Athletic, obeying
      - Traits: Short tempered, rude
      Dislikes: A lot of horses near him, hot weather
      Fears:People (except Luana)

н ι ѕ т σ я у
      Breed:Paint horse x Quarter horse
      Backstory: Born unto Luana's family at their ranch, Luana has raised her ever since her mother died giving birth.

ᴄ ʜ ᴇ ᴛ ᴋ ᴇ ɴ ɴ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ

в α ѕ ι ¢ѕ
      Full Name: Chet Kennemer
      Nickname: Chet
      Sexuality: Heterosexual

α ρ ρ є α я α и ¢ є
      Height: 6'4
      Hair: Brown (almost black)
      Eyes: Bright blue with green around the pupil
      Scars: Road rash on left shoulder, scratches on neck (from barbed wire)
      Body Modifications:None

ρ є я ѕ σ и α ℓ ι т у
      + Traits: Hard working, athletic, intelligent
      - Traits: Sarcastic, kiddish, easily annoyed
      Dislikes: People (sometimes), hot weather, city
      Fears: Burglars

н ι ѕ т σ я у
      Nationality:Dutch/American
      Backstory: His parents divorced when he was 2, having to look out for his twin, Luana all the time. He'll talk to people but that doesn't mean he likes them. He has some trust issues, choosing a girlfriend is hard for him, if they come around. He was born in U.S.A. in Alabama, a country bo (lol :)).

ᗪOᑌGIE

в α ѕ ι ¢ѕ
      Full Name: Alabama's Groovy Spin
      Nickname: Dougie

α ρ ρ є α я α и ¢ є
      Height: 17 hands
      Coat: Buckskin
      Eyes: (left) glass eye (right) brown
      Scars: Across right eye
      Body Modifications:Scar

ρ є я ѕ σ и α ℓ ι т у
      + Traits: Athletic, obeying
      - Traits: Short tempered, rude
      Dislikes: A lot of horses near him, hot weather
      Fears:People (except Chet)

н ι ѕ т σ я у
      Breed:Paint horse x Appaloosa
      Backstory: Born unto Luana's family at their ranch, Luana has raised her ever since her mother died giving birth.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Blake Hartstead: Girlfriend-None: Crush-Rosalia: Taggs-Rosalia
He walked back over to where she was standing. "Shall we?" he said leading the way to his cabin. As he opened the door he could feel the warmth from the cabin rush out and hit his face. "Please make yourself at home. It'll be a bit." he said walking into the kitchen and taking out the milk and coa coa powder. He grabbed the mixer to mix the ingredients. "Feel free to watch a movie or read a book from the book shelves." he said heating a pot up to pour the mixture in.

Scarlet: Crush-Shura: Taggs-Shura

She snorted as Blake and Rosalia walked off. "Now where do they think their going?" she nickered softly thinking she could only hear what she said. She watched them disappear into Blake cabin. but then when back to grazing.

Eric Blake: Girlfriend-Ashlynn: Taggs-Ashlynn

After what seemed like eternity he was brought back to the room. The doctor went over a few things with him than he was released from the hospital. "Do you mind driving?" he said softly looking over at Ashlynn. He sat up in the bed. Rubbed his now sore neck and waited for an answer.

Logan Cain: Girlfriend-None: Taggs-OPEN

Logan arrived at the stables and got out of his truck. Slammed the door and walked over to the cabin he was staying in. He locked the doors after he got inside to make sure nobody came in. Logan walked straight to his room to change then sat down on the couch to watch a movie to calm himself down... but nothing worked. Her words ringing in his mind. Over and over and over. He shut the tv off and sat there in the dark but watched the window as the sun was setting. "Maybe a was getting a little aggressive back here..." he mumbled as he thought.

{Logans OPEN.}
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:00 pm

(@Wild Dog 100, Lily can talk to Logan if you want?)(@ _Akat, Accepted!)

-Lily Black

-Cisfemale

-18 years old

-Demi-bisexual

-Intelligent, kind, quick learning, introverted

-Shy, stubborn, fiery, hot-headed

-Horse is Coda

-Rides English

-No crush (PM me)

-Single (PM me)

-Coda

-Gelding

-6 years old

-Was abused

-Bonds strongly, quick learning, intelligent

-Jumpy, stubborn,

-Human is Lily

lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:49 pm

(( Courtney is in white and Bailey is in gray))

Name: Courtney Lane Moore
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'4
+ Traits: Adventurous, Cheerful, Creative, Smart, Childish, Funny
- Traits: Hates being distanced from Bailey, Isnt a fan of arguing fighting etc
History: Courtney grew up in a family that likes to do things. They would go on road trips, plane trips, shopping, eating at a restaurant etc. There was this one time she was accidently standing behind a pony in a carnival. She touched the ponies behind and it kicked her away, fracturing good amount of her right rib. Now she has a 5 inch scar on the right part of her stomach.
Pet/Horse: Black and white corgi named Oreo. Not a fan of horse riding.

Name: Bailey Star Moore
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'4
+ Traits: Protective of Courtney, Loyal, Smart, Caring to close ones, Friendly sometimes
- Traits: Sometimes comes out as rude
History: Bailey grew up in a family that likes to do things. They would go on road trips, plane trips, shopping, eating at a restaurant etc. She once tripped and fell near a torn fence and the one of the torn parts cut into her left leg and she needed stiches for that. Now she has a 3 inch scar on her left leg.
Pets/Horse: She has a chestnut Arabian stallion named Chester. She also has a ragdoll munchkin (female), named Bee.
--------------------------------------------

Ashlynn smiled slightly as Eric was finally in the room with her. She walked over to him as he spoke. "I don't mind, let's go", she said. Then quickly added, "Do you need help getting up?", she swung her arm under his, interlocking with his arm just in case..
Last edited by orchid.dreams on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:11 pm

Luana || Tags: Open

Luana felt jittery all over, she was headed to Cherry Grove Stables to train her horse Bo in some english riding, her twin brother Chet had done english riding and western, but the thought of english riding didn't thrill her.
Luana breathed in deeply, listening to the radio, tapping her arm to the beat of the song playing, and looking in the side mirror to see if her brother was alright. Luana was pulling a trailer with her horse Bo loaded inside it, while Chet was pulling his horse Dougie. She reached for her coffee to take a sip, trying to stay awake, and rubbed the sleepy out of her eyes. She had turned down the radio to look at the map, the turn was righ her, all she could hear was the soft click clock of the turn signals, they were here. Luana was so happy, a smile came across her face, she honked the horn, and excitedly sped up safely. It had been a few hours of driving and Luana was ready to rest.
As soon as they reached a parking spot, Luana hopped out, stretched, and ran excitedly to her brother's truck. She tapped on the window with a smile on her face, as soon as he rolled the window down, she shouted "We are here, we are here, Chet we finally made it!" Then she ran to the other side, Chet had stepped out of the truck and she hugged him tightly. "Ugh I'm just glad you made it here safely" she hugged him tightly, and he picked her up and spun her around.

Chet || Tags: Open

Chet was very tired, he didn't get any sleep at all last night or the night before. He wasn't good at adjusting to new places, or people to be exact, but he wanted to move with Luana, his twin sister, because he didn't like to be away from her. Chet was happy that he could improve his english skills.
Chet sipped on his sweet tea, he drank sweet tea for every meal, after placing his tea back in the cup holder, he took a huge bite out of his chicken biscuit. "Haha, nothing like a nice warm fluffy home made biscuit, with a fried chicken raised on the farm" Chet gladly added about his biscuit. He was carefully watching his sister's trailer, she was leading the way to Cherry Grove Stables, he was good at following others, and he wanted to make sure nothing went wrong.
As soon as they pulled in by the barn, Chet let out a sigh of relief, he heard a thumping on on his window to see his sister happily smiling. Chet heard her screaming about arriving. He hopped out and his sister ran over to him she was happy to arrive safely, "Yes I am too Lou" he said calmly, while picking her up, spinning her around, and laughing.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Courtney Lane Moore-19-Tags, Open

Courtney was on her phone as her older sister drove to the stables. "Cherry Grove Stables, huh? Can't wait to surprise Ashlynn!", she giggled turning her head to face Bailey. Courtney saw the outline of the stables as they drove near. "Finally! I've been dying to get a place to sleep", She said and hopped out the truck. She opened the back door to the truck and Oreo hopped out. "Hey buddy, are you feeling good?", she asked her corgi as his tail wagged. Courtney turned around and admired the stables.

Bailey Star Moore-19-Tags, Open

Bailey carefully drove to the stables that they had recently signed up to join. The main reason they were moving here was to reunite with her younger sister Ashlynn after 2 years. Ashlynn had left her home state to move to an a house for 2 years and keeping her horse in a different stable for those two years. Then she had moved to these stables. As Courtney spoke, Bailey nodded her head and didn't say anything. After a while Bailey pulled up to an open parking lot and got out the truck. "Finally", she staid and stretched before heading to the trailer. Bailey unlocked the latch to Chester's trailer and lead him out. "Hey big fella, we are here!", she quietly whispered to her horse. She lead him out and gave him a small treat. "Hey Court, there's also some other new people", she told her twin as they both faced them.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Luana || Tags: Open

Luana noticed two other girls, "You should go over there and talk to them" she told Chet while gently hitting his shouder. "I thinkthey might be into you, or one of them would be lucky to hit it off with you" she added while winking at him. "Look I totally understand if you are uncomfortable talking to them, but at least you should walk by them when you take Dougie to his stall and maybe wink and smile. I know your not comfortable around new people but everything will be okay, because I will always be here for you" Luana reassuringly told Chet while placing her hand on his shoulder to make him feel less nervous. "Well I'll leave you to do what ever you want and I'm gonna unload Bo and his stuff then after both horses are settled we will meet back here".
Luana had backed Bo out of the trailer, making sure to praise him, and started walking towards the barn. Luana walked right past the two girls, but since she lead from the right side of the horse and Luana was shorter, she couldn't make eye contact or introduce herself. She felt kinda bad because she didn't want to make the wrong first impressions. Luana found Bo's stall and walked him in, Bo sniffed around for a moment. Luana unclipped the lead line from his halter and went to get his breakfast from the feed room. After Bo was eating Luana decided to just plop down on a haybale so Chet could do his thing.

Chet || Tags: Courtney and Bailey

Chet was uncertain if he should talk to the girls or not, if he could't even talk to people he didn't know or care about(yet) how was he supposed to make friends here? "Yea, I'll try to at least smile, nod, and say 'Howdy', but I'm not sure". Chet was comforted by Luana's soft hand on his shoulder, "Thank you Luana" he responded "Um yea I'll meet you back here after we get our horses settled' he added with a smile.
Dougie was a very well trained horse and unloaded to the voice commands of Chet. Chet had grabbed his reins that were made out of lead line material, and clipped to the sides of his halter. Chet mounted up and stated riding to the barn, but before they entered in her halted and looked at the girls. "Howdy ladies, I'm Chet and was wondering if you were from around here by any chance?" he said while smiling a smile of pearly whites, and tipping his hat to them.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:01 pm

Courtney Lane Moore-19-Tags, Chet and Bailey

Courtney shrugged after she noticed the two people up ahead. She unloaded two suitcases and rolled them beside the truck. She went over to help Bailey when she noticed the girl walk by. She didn't pay much attention to her and grabbed the suitcases. "I'll go up to our room and put away our stuff", she told Bailey but before she could leave a guy walked over. "Oh hi, I'm Courtney and this is Bailey", she said smiling. "Unfortunately we aren't from around here", she explained, giving Chet a soft smile.

Bailey Star Moore-19-Tags, Courtney and Chet

Bailey continued leading out Chester and paid no attention as the girl walked by. She didn't care much, if she wanted she could come introduce herself. Right now Bailey didn't feel like interacting with people so she stayed quiet when Chet came over. She gave him a slight smile, one you couldn't even notice if she was smiling or not. Bailey ignored the two and lead Chester to an empty stall.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:32 pm

L I L Y

Lily pulled up into the parking lot of the stables and sighed quietly before stepping out of her truck. She closed the door quietly behind her and walked around to the back of her horse trailer. Lily pulled the door open and looked at the gray horse who stood in it, pawing at the floor nervously. "Hey Coda." Lily spoke softly and stepped into the trailer, walking around to the horses head. She rubbed the geldings forehead and stroked his neck "I know you're nervous, but no one here is going to hurt you." She untied the leadrope and slowly got led the horse out of the trailer. Coda whinnied loudly and lifted his head high, looking around for any threats. Lily stood there for a moment, letting the gelding take in his surrindings before leading him into the stables. Lily found Coda's stall and led him into it. Once insideshe stopped and stood beside the horse for a few minutes, talking softly to him and petting him until he realaxed and lowered his head. Lily smiled at the gelding and unhooked the leadrope. She stepped out of his stall, closed the door quietly behind her and went to get him some feed and fresh water. She came back a few minutes later and fed and watered him. She then leaned up against his stall door and watched the horse eat.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:05 am

Luana ||Tags: Bailey

Luana looked up to see Chet talking, she smiled, before the knew it one of the girl's was waling her horse in the barn. She moved the haybale she was sitting on over infront of Bo's stall, resting her back on the stall wall. Luana plucked a stand of hay out of the bale and started to fiddle with it. When the girl walked by, Luana looked up at her and smiled a friendly welcoming smile, and quietly pushed out a "Howdy" and looked back down at the string of hay. Luana was very shy and wasn't the best at meeting new people, she was always paranoid about people judging her. Luana regretted saying 'howdy' because with different people she gets all sorts of negative and positive reactions. Luana starting twisting the hay strand in a nervous way, and a single drop of sweat dropped out from under her hat, a whole bunch of sweat was staring to form, not only from the heat but from the nervous wreck she was becoming.

Chet || Tags: Courtney

"It's nice to meet the both of you" he pleasantly smiled back at them. One of the girl's started to walk off with his horse, "Well it was nice to meet you Bailey" he called out after her. "This here is Dougie, and I was hoping you knew your way around the land here and could show me around, he's been needing some riding or we could walk by foot?" Chet didn't want to come off too strong, but if he was going to stay here he needed to make some kind of relationships with everyone in some fashion. "If you have a horse, maybe they can be in stalls beside each other, and i can help you get settled if you have anything heavy to lift" he added, nervously waiting for a response. Chet started to play with Dougie's hair and loved the smell of shavings that lingered on him.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me