Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:37 am

She watched as he put a Hand around her mouth. She nodded and lay next to him. Ashlynn carefully wrapped an arm around him. "Do you know when you can come back to the stables?", she asked after a while.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:28 am

She nodded, "I do." She responded simply. Katherina looked around at the forest and sky before walking over to him

Shura pinned his ears and grazed in the paddock
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:21 am

Name: Blake Hartstead
Girlfriend: Open
Crush: Katherina
Horse: Scarlet
Taggs: Katherina

He nodded. "I have to go release Scarlet and then after we could go to my cabin for some." he said walking into the stables.
Blake walked over to Scarlet's stall and hooked up the lead and led her out. He then released her into the pasture where Katherina's horse was.

Scarlet Scarlet followed and when she was finally released he bucked for joy and ran over to Shura. "Im finally free!"she whinnied loudly.

Name: Eric Blake
Girlfriend: Broke up? Complicated.
Crush: Ashlynn
Horse/Cat: Duke and Blue
Taggs: Ashlynn

"Tomorrow. They said i need to take it easy tho." he said simply before wrapping a arm around her and kissing her forehead lightly. "So have they found out who caused the accident and why?" he asked curiously. Then Logan walked into the room. "look whos here." he said whispering to her.

Logan Swartz: Taggs: Open He parked his truck in the parking lot and waited a few moments before walking inside. Mumbling to himself "Time to act like im worried."he chuckled. Logan walked inside and to the front desk. "Is a Eric Blake here?" he asked with his fake worried voice. He waited as the nurse looked him up and lead him to Eric's room. Logan walked inside the room and saw Ashlynn and Eric cuddling. His fists clenching together. But released them before sitting down in the room.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:25 am

Shura looked up at her and nickered, "That's good." He flicked his tail with a snort, watching her. He relaxed and looked around at the other pastures

"Sure." She smiled at him. Rosalia was lost in thought for a moment after replying and looked around. She thought about maybe going to town tomorrow
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:28 pm

"Thats good. About the crash, I don't think they found out who it was or why", she responded. She looked over as someone came in. 'Great', she thought rolling her eyes slightly. Ashlynn carefully removed his arm from around her and sat up. "So whats up with the fact you decided to come?", she asked as kindly as she could.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Blake Hartstead: Girlfriend-None: Crush-Rosalia: Taggs-Rosalia
He walked back over to where she was standing. "Shall we?" he said leading the way to his cabin. As he opened the door he could feel the warmth from the cabin rush out and hit his face. "Please make yourself at home. It'll be a bit." he said walking into the kitchen and taking out the milk and coa coa powder. He grabbed the mixer to mix the ingredients. "Feel free to watch a movie or read a book from the book shelves." he said heating a pot up to pour the mixture in.

Scarlet: Crush-Shura: Taggs-Shura

She snorted as Blake and Rosalia walked off. "Now where do they think their going?" she nickered softly thinking she could only hear what she said. She watched them disappear into Blake cabin. but then when back to grazing.

Eric Blake: Girlfriend-Ashlynn: Taggs-Ashlynn and Logan
Eric watched Ashlynn as she sat up. He wondered why Logan was there. He layed back trying to not get involved. He listen to their conversation tho.

Logan Cain: Girlfriend-None: Taggs-Ashlynn-Eric

He chuckled. "Cant a guy come visit a friend when their hurt?" he said with a sarcastic tone. "Like im here to cause trouble. Cause im not." He said leaning back in the chair staring into her eyes.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Ashlynn sighed and got up. "I'm going to the bathroom", she excused herself from the room. She didn't feel like being in the same room as her ex and her (boy?)friend. She headed to the bathroom and locked herself in a stall. "Ughh", she groaned as she thought of all the problems that has happened recently.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:33 am

Blake Hartstead: Girlfriend-None: Crush-Rosalia: Taggs-Rosalia
He walked back over to where she was standing. "Shall we?" he said leading the way to his cabin. As he opened the door he could feel the warmth from the cabin rush out and hit his face. "Please make yourself at home. It'll be a bit." he said walking into the kitchen and taking out the milk and coa coa powder. He grabbed the mixer to mix the ingredients. "Feel free to watch a movie or read a book from the book shelves." he said heating a pot up to pour the mixture in.

Scarlet: Crush-Shura: Taggs-Shura

She snorted as Blake and Rosalia walked off. "Now where do they think their going?" she nickered softly thinking she could only hear what she said. She watched them disappear into Blake cabin. but then when back to grazing.

Eric Blake: Girlfriend-Ashlynn: Taggs-Ashlynn and Logan

Eric layed there staring up at the ceiling until Logan spoke to him. He nodded to Ashlynn as she walked outta the room. He tried to ignore what Logan was about to say but couldn't. "What do you want Logan." he said firmly. He looked at Logan. "Well im not gonna die so you can just leave now." Eric said resting his eyes back up at the ceiling. Eric was quickly taken outta his thoughts when Logan grabbed his neck. He tried to get his hand to release but they were to strong for him and this time. "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" He said running outta breath and hoping someone would walk in to stop Logan.

Logan Cain: Girlfriend-None: Taggs-Ashlynn-Eric

Logan Glared at Eric as Ashlynn walked outta the room. He smirked a sly smile. "You know what i want..." he said with a slight chuckle. Logan clenched his fists when he heard Eric's words. He got up and walked over to Eric and got right up in his face. "You know i was the one who caused the accident you were in... I paid a buddy of mine to crash into you in hopes you would die and Ashlynn would come back to me!!!" he said is temper rising. He practically was yelling at this point. He grabbed a hold of Eric's neck like he was going to do something. looking back to make sure Ashlynn or nobody was walking in than he turned back to face Eric.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:04 am

Ashlynn got out of the stall and looked herself in the mirror. She fixed her hair a bit and headed out the restroom. She walked in Eric's private room and her eyes widened at what she saw. "LOGAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!', she yelled, pushing him as hard as she could to get him away from Eric.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:29 am

((Guys omg. I forgot about this. *Screams* Can I get a recap? I'll post really soon.))((Also, all new people are accepted.))
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me