the college experience {always open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

i. atticus // i. carmen

Postby kangals » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:26 am

xxxx ATTICUS FLETCHER
    xxxxxx.xxx male xxxx bisexual
    xxxxx.xxxx @open
      xxxxidle fingers drummed on the steering wheel as atticus drove into the campus’ parking lot. he was running a bit behind on his mental schedule, as he was listening to an audiobook and an unexpected plot twist caused him to miss a turn -honestly, he was so invested that he hadn’t even registered the gps’ monotone voice- but he’d made it, and thats what mattered. his book had finished at the perfect time, and as he looked upon the charming school building, his new beginning was accompanied by a happy ending. he was in a better mood than usual.

the school itself was basically on a beach, and atticus was already dreading the loud parties he'd have to endure. he hopped out of the driver’s seat, shutting the door of his vintage mustang delicately. it was his pride and joy; his family hadn’t come from a lot of money so when his parents gifted him with the 1966 mustang, he’d been overwhelmed. the shock still hadn’t worn off, and so he was very careful to preserve it. he’d decided to leave his stuff in his car so that he could explore a bit before unpacking. his boxes mostly contained reading and writing materials, and then some clothes and other necessities. it’d be too much of a difficulty to lug around while he was looking around the campus and the school building.

atticus stood in the middle of the main hall, neck craned upwards, admiring the architecture of the building. between his awe and his disregard for others around him, it was quite clear that he was new. but regardless of how much of a newbie he looked, this was a big excitement to him. hoisting the strap of his messenger bag higher on his shoulder, he lowered his gaze, resting it instead on what and who was surrounding him.

xxxx CARMEN WALKER
    xxxxxx.xxx female x.x pansexual
    xxxxx.xxxx @open
      xxxxcarmen pulled into the parking lot at a much too high speed, with a much too high level of excitement, and a much too high cut shirt. her sleek new toy, a fisker karma, rolled through the lot, coming to a stop once she found a perfect spot with plenty of visibility. she was hoping to catching the attention of some onlookers, people who’d think to themselves, ‘who is she?’ so that when she stepped onto the field people would already know who’s name to cheer. while she wasn’t quite cocky, she did like to show off what she had and what she was good at. the athlete slipped out of the car gracefully, tapping the lock button on her keys with perfectly manicured nails, and flipped her hair. maybe she was a bit cocky. she unbuttoned a couple more buttons on her button up, exposing more of her crop top and toned midriff, and began strutting towards the school. she loved being a try hard. its not being a try hard if you don’t have to try, she corrected herself with a smirk, you’re just extra.

as much as she was excited for the new people to meet, she was more excited to be playing lacrosse again. she was pumped and ready for the new season; and she was excited to see her teammates again, to try out new strategies, to show the school her potential and her drive. she’d been practising for the sport all summer, and attended three different lacrosse training camps in hopes of improving. she was already ranking relatively high in the national leaderboards, especially in her age group bracket, but she wanted to get higher. her ambition was the only thing bigger than her point average.

she crossed the campus, making her way towards the general vicinity of the dorm rooms, curious to see who'd she be living with for the rest of the semester. god she hoped they were fun.
kangals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the college experience {open}

Postby lumi » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:08 pm

acadia hayes
xxxfemale - nineteen - tags; atticus
    acadia's eyes flickered around the campus which was bustling with students of all kinds. some kids seemed to know where they were going while others appeared to be as lost as she was. thinking back on the fact she should have printed off a school map, acadia wandered aimlessly. she would need to locate her class buildings and future potential places to eat lunch and dinner. she picked the biggest building and pushed open the door, taking in all the activity taking place. in the midst of her overwhelming thoughts acadia ran straight smack into a boy who was standing within the main hall. the small brunette bounced off the boy and landed directly on the linoleum floor. "oh my gosh, i am so so sorry." she stammered, pushing the hair out of her face from her fall.

ashton lancaster
xxxfemale - twenty - tags;
    ashton sat on a beach chair positioned in a sunny spot near the water. he didn't have to bother was moving dorms because he moved off campus for this year. he flipped his shades down over his eyes and settled back into the chair. there was no need to stress about the upcoming days of school for him, he was already prepared and ready to go.

{ash is open c;}
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me