֍ σνєя тнє яαιивσω ֎ ℓgвт яσмαи¢є яρ + Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ֍ σνєя тнє яαιивσω ֎ ℓgвт яσмαи¢є яρ + Open

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:35 am

∂αкσтα иαѕн
20-тяαиѕ мαℓє-συт¢αѕт-ραиαѕєχυαℓ-ѕιиgℓє-тαgѕ/Open-fσям
They walked out of their house bundled up in a black winter coat. Ugh. They thought, rubbing their hand together which were wrapped in gloves. They hated winter, it was their least favorite season. It was always so cold and gloomy in their opinion. The sun rarely shone and snow got everywhere, making it dangerous to go outside to drive here and there or even walk along the sidewalks. They were a summer person, loving sunshine, warmth, and they were able to go sketch outside. Dakota stuck their hands into there coat pockets and headed down the sidewalk, shivering at the cold air hitting their exposed face. They were heading for the store, in need of more sketching supplies. They had run out of black colored pencils and their last pencil sharpener just broke, plus they needed some more paint and paper. They just needed a lot of art supplies from the store.

๓คץฬєll ןєŦŦєгร๏ภ
22-๓คlє-t๏ฬภ l๏ςคl-๔є๓เรєץยคl-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/Teagan J. Warren-Ŧ๏г๓
Hmm, it's not fun. It's like having a curse with dogs, random people's dogs, following you around. He said, thinking of how annoying it was, especially with the disabled helper dogs. They were most attracted to him. Maxwell pulled his hand away from the dogs head and put it in his pocket, taking another sip of his hot drink. This? It's just a hot chocolate, I'm not a fan of coffee so this was the next best thing on the drinks menu. He was about to ask the other what he was drinking, but he wasnt sure if the male even had a drink. I'm Maxwell. It's nice to meet you Teagan. The male replied, looking to the dog. Purebred? He must've cost a bit then... What are these colors on his coat? Sorry if that's a weird question, I'm not to good with colors. I'm a bit... colorblind.

αℓℓιsση נεғғεяsση
18-ғεмαℓε-sqυα∂-нσмσsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/Mika Loven-ғσям
She watched as the female came over to her. Ally's cheeks turned a light shade of pink at the compliment, not thinking she'd be complemented. She honestly thought the dress didn't look good on her, or that it was to short, or to dark because it was just black and had no color to it. Thanks. She said, picking at her nails, a little anxious. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, or anything like that. .. But, I've never worn a dress before so I was just wondering if you knew if they're supposed to be loose or tight fitting. And stuff like that... Sorry, I know you don't work here, but I just can't find anyone who does work here.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:21 pm

xXx
"Come on! Let's go have fun!"
Name: Noelle
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Where?: Downtown or w/e
Doing what?: Awkwardly talking
Tagged with: Noriko )Semi-Open(

Noelle gave a smile, seeming to rock a bit on her feet. "Nice to meet you Noriko! Er, Nora." She chirped, scratching at her side a bit as she spoke. "Oh, you were? Which one? I myself was heading to one of the clothing stores, probably. I'm not actually too sure yet but I was hoping to go to one of them. I may actually stay away from them, I tend to spend a lot whenever I'm in a clothing store." She rambled on for a bit, looking over her shoulder again and grinning. What she said probably made next to zero sense thanks to her changing her mind three times in one second. She turned back to the other woman and awaited an answer, seeming unable to sit still now that she wasn't panicked.

xXx
"Ah~ I'm hoping to find someone"
Name: Teagan / Riley
Sexuality: Homosexual
Where?: The cafe
Doing what?: Standing in the cafe
Tagged with: Maxwell )Semi-Open(

"Aw, I suppose after awhile it wouldn't be fun. Wouldn't feel special anymore." He sighed a bit, trying his best to keep in a small laugh. Teagan still thought it would be nice, even if it was constant. He adored dogs and having them be attracted to him would just bring a stupid smile to his face. Of course not everyone wanted dogs around them all the time though, which he could understand. "Tasty. I don't normally like coffee all that much either but, it keeps me awake when I need to be." He hummed, remembering his latte was still sitting at the table he was at moments ago. He had been done with it anyways, he'd pick it up in a minute if someone else didn't. He glanced down to Ozone again, seeing the dog was just staring up at the two quietly. At least he was being still around a stranger and not wiggling around. "It's nice to meet you too, Maxwell. Do you mind nicknames?" He asked, as he usually did. Unless the person's name was extremely short he normally liked giving others nicknames, when they were okay with it of course. He simply nodded in reply to what the other said next, patting Ozone's head gently as he was mentioned. "He doesn't actually have colour on his coat. He's just black and white, though his eyes are a pretty brown." He hummed, happy to describe his trusting guard dog for the other. "Interesting that you're colourblind though. Are you completely colourblind?" He asked, only being curious. He'd only met one other person that was colourblind, and that person could still technically see colour, just in a strange way.

(RIP Ashe I have nothing to do with him ;-; )
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:38 am

∂αкσтα иαѕн
20-тяαиѕ мαℓє-συт¢αѕт-ραиαѕєχυαℓ-ѕιиgℓє-тαgѕ/Open-fσям
They walked out of their house bundled up in a black winter coat. Ugh. They thought, rubbing their hand together which were wrapped in gloves. They hated winter, it was their least favorite season. It was always so cold and gloomy in their opinion. The sun rarely shone and snow got everywhere, making it dangerous to go outside to drive here and there or even walk along the sidewalks. They were a summer person, loving sunshine, warmth, and they were able to go sketch outside. Dakota stuck their hands into there coat pockets and headed down the sidewalk, shivering at the cold air hitting their exposed face. They were heading for the store, in need of more sketching supplies. They had run out of black colored pencils and their last pencil sharpener just broke, plus they needed some more paint and paper. They just needed a lot of art supplies from the store.

๓คץฬєll ןєŦŦєгร๏ภ
22-๓คlє-t๏ฬภ l๏ςคl-๔є๓เรєץยคl-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/Teagan J. Warren-Ŧ๏г๓
No, it isn't fun. It gets quite annoying after a while. He stated, though his sister Ally loves it when dogs start to follow him. She loves animals, so when dogs do follow him she starts acting five and plays with them and talking to them in a baby voice. So that just made it even more annoying to Maxwell. Yeah, I mind nicknames. So just call me Maxwell. The male said, not allowing anyone to give him nicknames except his sister and anyone else very close to him. He took another sip of his hot chocolate, listening as Teagan talked some more. Yeah, I'm completely color blind. I can't see any color. He said, which was technically true. Since he was blind, he couldn't see any color. But he was still lying to the man by telling him he's color blind.

αℓℓιsση נεғғεяsση
18-ғεмαℓε-sqυα∂-нσмσsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/Mika Loven-ғσям
She watched as the female came over to her. Ally's cheeks turned a light shade of pink at the compliment, not thinking she'd be complemented. She honestly thought the dress didn't look good on her, or that it was to short, or to dark because it was just black and had no color to it. Thanks. She said, picking at her nails, a little anxious. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, or anything like that. .. But, I've never worn a dress before so I was just wondering if you knew if they're supposed to be loose or tight fitting. And stuff like that... Sorry, I know you don't work here, but I just can't find anyone who does work here.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:07 pm

♥David Thrin♥Male♥26♥Homosexual♥Single♥Tags: Open♥
David began to check out the men around him. As awkward as it sounded, there were quite a few that seemed quite attractive. He smiled and went back to his cooling coffee, enjoying more of the sights that entered the cafe doors.

♦Mika Loven♦Female♦20♦Bisexual♦Single♦Tags: Alli♦
With a smile and a nod, Mika approached the girl. "Well, if you don't mind me touching you I'll show you where." Mika smiled and looked up and down, the black did compliment her skin tone and her hair. It worked. Other people didn't work that style much but for some odd reason, this beautiful girl did.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia- » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:36 pm

|| Clara King • Cis Female • 21 • Homosexual • Single ||

It was a blur, her memories, of how she ended up standing in the middle of the forest with Liam. Clara looked around quickly to observe her scenery. All they had on them were a few packed bags and two pet carriers.
"Where are we?" she asked without hesitation.
They grabbed each other's hands quickly in fear that they might somehow be in trouble and were prepared to run. Clara pulled forward and started walking in hopes of finding a path. "Maybe we can ask for help..."

|| Liam King • Trans Male • 25 • Ace/Panromantic • Single ||

Fear slid down Liam's spine as he whipped his head around the wide expanse of trees. It was peaceful where they were, but the fact that they had just appeared where they were still unnerved Liam in an unholy way.
"I have no clue...." he responded in a distracted voice.
The last thing the man remembered was him and his sister discussing on how they needed a new apartment away from the hustle and bustle of the big city with big city views. Now, they were standing in the middle of the woods in a dazed state.
Liam felt Clara pull forward. "I sure hope you know what you're doing, because if we do end up finding like a cabin or something here, you can risk getting eaten by a woodsman..."

I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ' G L A D
have any specific pronouns.
Feel free to call me anything.
PM me about RPs whenever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:44 am

((Is there a discussion form where I am supposed to put my character(s) form or here?))
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:48 am

{You can post it here :3}
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:48 am

((thx now what doses my fourm HAVE to have?))
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:50 am

1. DONT make all of you characters Heterosexual/Straight
2. No Mary sues, Your characters have to have atleast four flaws or quirks
3. YOU MUST MAKE A MALE AND A FEMALE CHARACTER! < After you make those two you can go crazy with the Genders.. But please try to keep Male genders even to female, Most roleplays have more females than male characters... I personally cant roleplay well with male characters.. I will eventually make a male character when I feel like he needs to be introduced <3
4. Make your own form, make it unique and please atleast use some form of coding, if you cant I understand.. But don't just make your character simple... Be Unique!
5. This roleplay promotes #LGBT pride, and if you are against it, I suggest you not to join my Roleplay...
6. Your characters CAN be Straight/Heterosexual But please no more than one or two of your characters be straight... We want all the LGBT Characters to feel welcome :3
7. DO NOT INSULT anyone or anything about this roleplay, its rude and hurtful because I tried really hard to make this roleplay.
8. YOU MUST reply with atleast three DETAILED sentences that describe what your character is doing and who they are with or where they are at... I understand Writer's block, but if you have it too often I suggest to think of plots ahead of time :3

Your characters age must be between 18-28, unless Workers/Teachers/Parents

These are the rules, otherwise you can make your own form :3
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:05 am

XD your so lucky I love coding and septiplier XD
download (17).jpg

Name: Ashton Grey Peters
Sexuality: Bi
Crush: Nobody yet...
BF:Not Right Now
Personality: A total sweetheart angel a innocent ACTING pain in the butt. He isn't a liar but he will lie if he has to. He is kind and generous to others who finds life ok.
Likes: the walking dead series he LOVES music and YouTube videos. He enjoys Wolves and horses and a ANIMAL person in general
Dislikes: he doesn't HATE much but attitudes he can't stand and won't tolerate he hates 'nails on a chalk board's and paranormal activity!knew stuff.
Eye color: he has blue-ish grey
Hair:Black-ish Brown
Body color: very tan considering he loves to be outside.
Built: big tall and strong but skinny around waist
Weight: 146 ibs
Height: he is 6.7
Pets: he has a dog named 'Damian' a Doberman. Male.
((I'm not good at rp girls can i just have this one male character?))
Squad 4
Last edited by Leopardgecko249 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me