New & Accepting! ⊰ (( paw prints

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

⊰ (( oh that poor dog

Postby rogan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:30 pm

( ) genevieve abernathy
          ( age) eighteen years oldxxx( gender) femalexxx( role) kitty ownerxxx( with) openxxx( w.count) 2,250 words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxi'm not going to repost it, up above

( ) xxx noelle kingsleigh
          ( age) seventeen years oldxxx( gender) femalexxx( role) doggo ownerxxx( with) openxxx( w.count) xxx words

( ) xxxxxxxxxxxxx wendell bray
          ( age) nineteen years oldxxx( gender) malexxx( role) doggooo ownerxxx( with) fionaxxx( w.count) 241 words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxdogs. right? they always had to stop when the time was the worst. bush had stopped just a few feet away from the door, just to sniff at a potted plant. bush sniffing a bush was really normal, but bush sniffing another potted plant was different. wendell had to sit there and wait a few minutes, just for her to get a move on. there was nothing there for his dog to see, unless a dog marked his or her territory. and by the looks of it, that's what happened. bush trotted up to his side after a few moments of sniffing at the plant, and looked up at wendell innocently. he furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head. as innocent as his central asian shepherd looked, he wasn't going to fall for it. yet again. wendell walked towards the door, only to have someone run into him, and fall backwards. when she spoke, he shook his head and looked at her, dropped his dog's leash and took a couple quick steps towards her. "oh my gosh, a-are you okay? i'm s-sorry, i didn't m-mean to get in your way." he stuttered, holding out his hand before turning his head slightly to see bush slowly walking towards the girl, then licked at her arm. "no, bush, back." he ordered in a whisper, looking at fiona once again. "i truly am sorry for being in your way." he apologized again, biting his tongue.

( ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx kody bryan
          ( age) eighteen years oldxxx( gender) malexxx( role) kitty ownerxxx( with) alexandraxxx( w.count) 212 words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxwith pickles on his shoulders, the only thing he needed was a canvas, and that was one thing he actually came with. he had forgotten everything, almost everything, and the few things he remember was clothing, money, paint, and his canvas. and a couple of pencils. he was positioned right in the middle of the lobby, where he had started drawing a dog that was busy sleeping on a seat in front of him. her owner was somewhere, he didn't know where, her owner was just...somewhere. kody took gently strokes with the pain brush, and closed one of his eyes. he lifted his head back slightly, tilting his head at his work before inhaling, and leaning his elbows on his knees, taking a close look behind the canvas, then in front of the canvas. he nodded as he began to work on the major details on the walls- paintings, documents, shading. it was nice, that he was able to focus on this without being interrupted. his cat flicked his nose in kody's face, and kody leaned back and huffed softly. "mister pickles, flick that tail in my face one more time you're going to lay on the floor." he scolded in a whisper, and returned to creating the details on the wall.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New & Accepting! ⊰ (( paw prints

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Alexandra

{Tags- Kody ▏ Location- in hotel ▏Pet: Luna ▏Crush-none ▏Gender-Female

Once in the lobby she unlatched Lunas leash letting her roam around knowing if she got in trouble she would come right back when called. She watched the dog wonder off before plopping into a chair what she didn't know was she was sitting in front of the boy painting. She had a monster energy drink in hand as she put in one headphone and scrolled through her phone for a good song she finally settled on spacebound my eminem and rested her eyes as her body tried to jump-start when the energy drink did its job. What she didn't know while her eyes where closed was that Luna had made her way over to a boy behind a canvas she was sniffing the paper bored for awhile before poking her head over the top and looking at the man behind it as she barked happily her chin resting on the top before she bounded around to the side where Kody was and licked the boy happily before putting her nose near the cat on his shoulder her tail wagging all the while.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loire. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:54 am

( F I O N A
          ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          xxxage [ nineteen ]xxxgender [ female ]xxxrole [ dog owner ]xxxTagged [ wendall ]

Fiona took a napkin out of her purse and began to wipe off the coffee on her white blouse. But, she had no success. It seemed everything was going wrong today. It didn't help that sony kept licking her face and blouse. She pushed him away, and silently whispered "No sony, just stop." Fiona hadn't even looked up at who make her fall. But one a hand touched her shoulder, she looked up to see a blonde boy. He apologized many times, but she just snapped. "Well you shouldn't of been just standing there like a blockade! I mean was it your intention to make someone fall?" she asked in a loud sharp voice. But soon Fiona realized it was her fault for not looking were she was going. Of course, it was always her fault, and she always got plenty reminders. "I'm sorry, it was my fault. I'm just so overwhelmed, I snapped" she said letting out a sigh and slowly standing up. She took hold of Sony's leash once again and threw her now empty coffee bottle in the trash can next to her. Looking down at her blouse, she knew she had to go back home to change. It was pretty obvious since the once white blouse had turned almost completely brown from coffee.
Loire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ (( post three

Postby rocketstarletta! » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:27 am

( luna lockheart ) ──────────────┐
    gender (( cis.female )) age (( eighteen )) feeling (( - )) outfit (( x )) location (( here. )) tagged (( open )) form (( here. ))

hehe.she's open! feel free to tag her! >w<

( casper holland ) ──────────────┐
    gender (( cis.male )) age (( nineteen )) feeling (( content )) outfit (( wip )) location (( entrance )) tagged (( merula )) form (( here. ))

hehe.Caspian smiled at the girl. "Well, it's nice to meet you." he said as Cody playfully barked at flower. Cody still a puppy love to bark, especially at other dogs. "Cody.. sorry, he still is a puppy." he said as he laughed nervously. Cody can be, challenging. Especially that he is still a puppy. They are sometimes where he is content and other times he gets into trouble."So have you ever worked at a place like this?" he asked curiously. It was sorta new the whole working at a pet hotel, but he was dog person so it so it shouldn't be too boring.

( kit addison ) x ──────────────────┐
    gender (( cis.female )) age (( seventeen )) feeling (( shy )) outfit (( x )) location (( dorm )) tagged (( thomas )) form (( here. ))

hehe.Kit was surprised Opal didn't react to the other dog barking, she was always good like that, though. Kit felt her cheeks turn pink again, was he flirting with her? Maybe. "Oh, um thank you.. no ones ever really said that to me before." she said quietly, but it was true, no one ever really said that to her before, being 'the quiet one' she never really got noticed much. She tucked her hair behind her ear. "Yeah.. you can never stay mad at them, their just being, puppies." she said with a small smile. Opal really never got into much trouble, she may when she was a puppy, though, but she can never stay mad at her.

( august addison ) ──────────────┐
    gender (( cis.male )) age (( nineteen )) feeling (( happy )) outfit (( wip )) location (( the park )) tagged (( logan )) form (( here. ))

hehe. August smiled and it turned into a laugh, at how she said bagel looked like a cotton ball. "Well, she looks very fluffy." he said as wagged his tail playfully at Bagel. Ace never really barked that much. He was a pretty chill dog. As soon as Logan spoke, he smiled once again. "Okay, if you don't mind." he said as he sat next to her and so did Ace. Ace wagged his tail happily at Logan. "I think he is happy to see you."
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loire. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:43 am

( ' T H O M A S x
        ━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        [ location ] dorms [ tagged ] Kit Addison

Thomas smirked at Kit's comment. Finally Win stopped barking. "Well thats a shame, such a pretty face doesn't get enough complements" he said looking at Winston. Thomas was constantly flirting, sometimes he didn't even realize it. "Yeah, It impossible to stay mad at puppies. But they still make lots of trouble" he said with a small laugh. "So, Kit is it your first year here at the pet hospital?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

Loire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Logan [post 3]

Postby ♛Queen♛ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:21 am

LOGAN!!!
━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━
[Female] - [18] - [owns bagel]
[@ the park] - [crushing on august c;]

She smiled, looking at ace and patting her legs, watching the dog come to her and lick her. She laughed, petting him. "I'm happy I get to see this guy." She grinned. She felt bagel leave her lap, and she looked over, seeing the small dog and positioned herself in August's lap, closing her eyes and laying her head down. "And bagel's happy to see you." She laughed, returning to petting ace. "So what dorm are you in?" She asked him, looking over at him with a smile.
♛Queen♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:10 am

beverly -- ⦆ .word count; 711▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( beverly nikki reyes ) -- 20 yrs -- outfit -- cat lover -- tagged; luna

beverly awoke from the bright morning sun shining right into her eyes. she was too lazy last night to close the curtains, and now she was paying the price. but today was her first day at a new job, so waking up earlier then needed might do her some good. louis, the lazy tom curled up at her feet, ended up taking most of the bed. every cat owner knows the struggle of trying to position themselves in bed while not disturbing their sleeping kitties. and in the end, the cat has half the bed to themselves while their owners are practically falling off. carefully shuffling out of bed, beverly yawned as she combed her fingers through her mass of puffy curls. it would take her a solid hour to flatten them out. she'd usually straighten her hair the night before and spray a bunch of stuff on it to keep it straight. nevertheless, she would always wake up with a few curls that she's have to touch up on. standing, wobbly on her feet, she trudged toward the bathroom.

she did her normal thing. took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, and then started on her mass of hair. pulling out her phone, she played some music to keep her occupied so she wouldn't get bored too easily. she plugged in the flat iron and turned to see louis sitting at the bathroom entrance, mewling quietly. beverly raised an eyebrow at the cat and shook her head. "i think you can wait." she said, before picking up the flat iron and starting. louis stalked away from the bathroom, a scowl-looking expression on his face. beverly chuckled as she focused back on her hair.

bit by bit, her hair was flattening out. after forty minutes of standing in front of the mirror and straightening her mass of hair, beverly smiled, satisfied with the outcome, and quickly unplugged the flat iron. she glanced at her phone and she began to realize she was running out of time. she needed to get ready, quickly. she threw on some clothes, a nice outfit hanging in her closet, and applied some makeup. she didn't want to go all out, just something to cover up her face and pop her brown eyes. finally ready, beverly was heading out of her apartment at around 6:40, giving her enough time to drive her and louis to work. quickly picking up the cat and taking her small, shoulder purse, bev rushed them outside and towards the car. she was too lazy to actually put louis in a crate, but even so, she didn't own one. the cat was usually too lazy to try and jump from her arms, so beverly never bothered. unlocking the car, she quickly hopped into the car, put louis into the passenger seat, and shoved the keys into ammunition, starting the car. she peered out the side mirror and started to back out of the space, also using the rear view mirror to help. no one living in the apartment building was really up and about, so she got out with ease and drove toward the pet hotel.

it took an exact twenty minutes to drive there, and as soon as they arrived, beverly parked the car and rushed out with louis in her arms and her bag slung over her shoulder, locking her car behind her as she speed-walked to her work. entering, she started towards the front desk, by the looks of it, almost exactly like a regular hotel. she nearly ran into this girl, coming to an abrupt stop. she had long black hair, blue eyes, and she didn't seem to be a customer. although, beverly could be wrong. she, adjusting the cat in her arms, she smiled to the girl politely. "excuse me, miss," she started, her voice apologetic. she felt bad for nearly trampling over her. "do you happen to work here?" she asked, awaiting her answer. she needed some guidelines for her new job, since they hadn't really given her full instructions yet. usually, there was a manager or some employee that was willing to show them around and give them the rundown. louis lapped at his paws while in beverly's arms, seeming perfectly calm.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

merula renée thorne aka husky chick ⊰ (( two

Postby valkyrie, » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:47 am

( ) - - MERULA RENÉE THORNE
          ─── ( THE HUSKY CHICK )

( role. husky chick ) ( age. eighteen ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. entrance ) ( tagged. Caspian )

merula let out a chuckle, " no it's fine. flower is still a pup too." she smiled at caspian. the girl looked down at her pup and watch her bark back at cody. glancing back at boy," no, i have never worked at somewhere like this. my mother signed me up, but i'm positive that i'll enjoy it. " merula replied to the boy's question. raising her eyebrow," have you ever worked at somewhere like this?" merula asked. it wasnt normal for her to talk to people long since she was antisocial. flower sat down on her bottom as her owner talked to caspian. the husky puppy glanced up at merula and wagged her tail. soon, she was given a pat on the head.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ (( mail ekolu

Postby rogan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:24 am

( ) genevieve abernathy
          ( age) eighteen years oldxxx( gender) femalexxx( role) kitty ownerxxx( with) openxxx( w.count) 2,250 words

( ) xxx noelle kingsleigh
          ( age) seventeen years oldxxx( gender) femalexxx( role) doggo ownerxxx( with) openxxx( w.count) xxx words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxdodotodo open

( ) xxxxxxxxxxxxx wendell bray
          ( age) nineteen years oldxxx( gender) malexxx( role) doggooo ownerxxx( with) fionaxxx( w.count) 241 words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxwendell took a soft step back when she snapped. okay, he didn't what he had done. he didn't mean to make her fall, it was all just because his dog wouldn't move fast enough...sort of. if he had been walking faster, or slower, she would have made it inside without ruining the clothing she wore. and he wouldn't have to deal with being snapped at. "uh...no, it wasn't my intention to make someone fall..." he muttered honestly, and bit down on his bottom lip nervously, waiting for her to help herself stand up. he was already terrified that she would snap if he had tried to help her up. bush went up to the girl once more, licking at her face this time. the blonde reached down and grabbed the dog's leash, and pulled her back slightly. once she began to helped herself up to her feet and apologized, he shook his head. "oh, no, it's...fine." he said, biting down on his tongue for a minute, then looked down at the ground as she had thrown the empty cup into the trash. "again, i'm sorry, so sorry, for being in your way." he reached his hand into his back pocket, and pulled out his wallet. "oh, uhm...here, for a new blouse." he muttered, pulling two ten dollar bills out of his wallet, then held it out to her. "please, take it. i really didn't mean to make you spill your coffee."

( ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx kody bryan
          ( age) eighteen years oldxxx( gender) malexxx( role) kitty ownerxxx( with) alexandraxxx( w.count) 186 words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxkody looked at the dog, who had placed herself with her chin rested on the top of his canvas. he couldn't help but smile at the pooch. "hey there," he said, shifting as his cat moved on his shoulder, and stood on both shoulders. the cat released a hiss, and kody, furrowed his eyebrows before looking over at the cat on his shoulder. the dog seemed happy, but he didn't know where she had come from. he lifted his head slightly, glancing over the canvas before chuckling. "is that your mother over there?" he asked, pointing towards the girl who had sat down on the seat. he smiled, scratching the canine behind her ears and stood up, setting the paint palette down with the paint brush, and allowing the cat to leap off his shoulders. "lets get you back there to her." he chuckled, looking over at the girl before he stood up straight, stroking the dog's head gently before he walked over to the girl, and looked down at the dog. he arched an eyebrow before tapping the girl's shoulder, waiting for her to react.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ (( post four

Postby rocketstarletta! » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:42 am

( luna lockheart ) ──────────────┐
    gender (( cis.female )) age (( eighteen )) feeling (( bubbly )) outfit (( x )) location (( entrance )) tagged (( beverley )) form (( here. ))

hehe.Luna woke up to her alarm clock, she was still a little tired. She got up, and got ready. Luna put on a bit of makeup and then grab her bag in one hand and and carried Moondust in the other. She placed Moondust in the seat and then drove to the pet hotel, it was much bigger than she remembered when she worked her before. The girl walked into the doors and walked to the front desk. The very first thing she did when she worked here.

When Luna approached the desk, seeming She has been here previously, she knew where most things were around her. Moondust meowed at her, while she was holding her. She looked at moon and smiled. She then realized she needed to get to her dorm. When Luna turned around to walk to her dorm, she nearly almost bumped into the girl. "Sorry, i didn't mean to get in your way." she smiled at the girl as she asked her a question. "Yeah! I work here." she said in a bubbly tone. "I am Luna by the way." she said introducing herself.

( casper holland ) ──────────────┐
    gender (( cis.male )) age (( nineteen )) feeling (( content )) outfit (( wip )) location (( entrance )) tagged (( merula )) form (( here. ))

hehe.Caspian smirked."Well she's adorable." Then glancing over to the little puppies playfully barking at each other. Caspian listened to her response, he smiled. She then asked the same question to him. "Nope, this is my first time working here." he said with a small laugh. "It should be fun working with pets." he said glancing over at Cody barking once again at flower, he was really loud for a puppy.

( kit addison ) x ──────────────────┐
    gender (( cis.female )) age (( seventeen )) feeling (( shy )) outfit (( x )) location (( dorm )) tagged (( thomas )) form (( here. ))

hehe.Kit started to blush even more at his compliments. "t-thank you... but I am not really that pretty." she said quietly, looking down. Kit wasn't expecting that. She never really got this many compliments and never two in a row. Then as soon as he spoke once again she looked up. "Yeah, they keep you busy." she said with a smile. Opal always kept her busy as a puppy. He then asked her a question, she paused for a moment and the began to speak. "Yeah, actually it is." she said, Kit loved to be around pets, especially dogs. That's why, she really wanted to work at the pet hotel. "What about you, is this your first year too?" she asked curiously.

( august addison ) ──────────────┐
    gender (( cis.male )) age (( nineteen )) feeling (( happy )) outfit (( wip )) location (( the park )) tagged (( logan )) form (( here. ))

hehe. August smiled as Ace came over to Logan and then followed by a small laugh. Then bagel positioned herself in his lap and closed her eyes. She was adorable, August smile didn't fade. "I happy to see her too." he said, looking up towards Logan as she asked him a question. "I am in the dorm 2, I think." he said with slight smirk.
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me