π•π• π•™π•Ÿ π”Έπ••π•’π•žπ•€ π•„π•šπ••π••π•π•– π•Šπ•”π•™π• π• π• - Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: π•π• π•™π•Ÿ π”Έπ••π•’π•žπ•€ π•„π•šπ••π••π•π•– π•Šπ•”π•™π• π• π• - Accepting!

Postby universal song » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Alexis|Nerd|Female|Tags; open

Alexis stepped off her bus and thanked her driver. She wandered into a smaller corner before the bell rang, books tugged into her arms. She looked around nervously and pressed her glasses farther up her nose. She set down her books and let out a sigh, slumping to the ground.

Harper|Normal|Female|Tags; Tessa

Harper spotted a new kid. "Looks like a nice person." She said quietly to herself before walking over. "Hi! I'm Harper. Your new here right?" She held out her hand, other one still in her pocket. She didn't really know what category this kid would be in but she shrugged, thinking that she wold ask later.

May|Prep|Female|Tags; open

May waved at her mom as she got out of the car. Eyes alight, she scanned around for her friends. Her shoulder bag was slung neatly across her shoulder. It wasn't what you would notice about her. It was her outfit. She wore a teal tank top with wavy ruffles and a pair of fitted skinny jeans. She continued to scan the area.

Raymond|Jock|Male|Tags; Amber

Raymond smiled. "I know it's awesome." He said with a laugh. "Jeez I'm tired today." He yawned and stretched his arms.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•π• π•™π•Ÿ π”Έπ••π•’π•žπ•€ π•„π•šπ••π••π•π•– π•Šπ•”π•™π• π• π• - Accepting!

Postby Caslixe » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Amber A. Rose Tagged: Raymond

"When is school starting?" She said tossing it over to him "im tired as well" she said with a yawn and closing Ehr eyes
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me