♛ Winter Vacation - College Rp - OPEN

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♛ Winter Vacation - College Rp - OPEN

Postby moonlight, » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:14 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
    charlotte i. blevins // twenty // astronomy // tags; nixon // wearing; x

xxxxxcharlotte checked into her room, emptying her hands of heavy luggage onto the end of the king sized bed and then she unzipped the large suitcase. the young girl let out a sigh of relief, charlotte yearned for a vacation away from home where she could have something to do other than just sit around and binge watch supernatural all day so she was pretty excited for this trip. charlotte chose to go for a walk, as she does in her spare time, but first she decided to unpack. as she sat on the edge of the bed and began to take out something comfortable to wear. charlotte changed into a patterned sweater with a pair of leggings and ugg boots, she wrapped a white fleece scarf around her neck and placed her hat that was in her pocket back onto her head. before heading out, charlotte placed her earbuds into her ears and pressed play button she then turned off the lights in the room and locked the door behind her. she walked out into the lobby, humming and ignoring her surroundings then suddenly she stopped at a halt and bumped into someone. charlotte took a step back and took one of her earbuds out her ear, "oh, i'm sorry!" she chuckled and covered some of her face with the sleeve of her sweater out of embarrassment. -

@viiolet, of course!! ))
i am obsessed with outer space !!!

moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ // Jacqueline Elliot

Postby RingoStarr » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:35 am

[is anyone open?]
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarebearCutie » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:55 am

Camilla Jazz Howell- Artist- 21- Pool
Camilla smiled seeing how awkward he is. "I am good how are you, I heard it gonna snow a lot on Friday, are you excited?" she said happily and looked at Carter swimming around. She motion Carter to join the conversation. Camilla started looking at Lucas trying to find small details. First she notices that he had light freckles. They are a light brown and only a few on his nose and cheeks. Camilla also notices that he a baby face. It seems like he does something active but notto get much muscel.
Carter James Howell-21-Writer- Pool
Carter swam around seeing how Camilla doing her work by flirting with boys. He laughs to himself seeing how awkward the maroon scarf male was. He saw Camilla motion him over there to join in the conversation so he swam over there. He saw the ledge was full so he started to trend water. He smiled at the male and then at Camilla.

( For anyone who has an open character make them come into the roleplay like going to their room an then they are welcome to come to the pool and join in on Galaxy's and I conversation.)
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:15 am

lucas taylor patterson male ♛ twenty ♛ journalism ♛ pool ♛ howell twins
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♛ Lucas listened to the girl, feeling his face flush when she started to stare at him. Realizing that he wasn't talking he quickly spoke, causing his voice to come out as rushed, "Y-Yeah, hopefully it doesn't snow too hard." He let out a nervous smile, trying to ignore the male treading next to them. "Y-you want to sit?" He asked, scooting over slightly to make a small space. "Uh it may not work out..." he mumbled, crossing his arms out of pure nervousness. (Sorry for being inactive school is a lot to handle).

audrey smith female ♛ twenty-two ♛ marine science ♛ lobby ♛ open
    ♛ -asleep-

Time Of Day: 8:55 pm
Day: Monday
Weather: 32 Degrees F
Strong winds, few snow flurries
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarebearCutie » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:40 pm

Camilla Jazz Howell- Artist- 21- Pool
"I hope it snows a lot I love snow!" She smiled looking at Lucas moving over for Carter. She moved over too a bit letting Carter sit down. Camilla sits on Carter's lap so none of them are sitting off the edge. She looked around the pool area spotting small details and reading some of the stupid signs.
Carter James Howell-21-Writer- Pool
Carter sat down. "I am Carter" He said to the male smiling softly. He liked how the male looked. He felt more weight on his legs and saw Camilla. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her upper arm.
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:45 pm

lucas taylor patterson male ♛ twenty ♛ journalism ♛ pool ♛ howell twins
    ♛ Lucas watched as the two siblings sat together, looking down and tried not to stare. His felt his face heat up of the thought of his siblings, his mind racing back to his past. He felt his thoughts were abruptly stopped when he heard the male speak, not quite catching his name. He looked up a let a nervous smile, "N-Nice to meet you." He glanced away trying his best to stop his face from flushing anymore.

audrey smith female ♛ twenty-two ♛ marine science ♛ lobby ♛ open
    ♛ -asleep-

Time Of Day: 8:55 pm
Day: Monday
Weather: 32 Degrees F
Strong winds, few snow flurries
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:07 am

Bump, tomorrow warnings will be going out.
Just to know no mercy will be shown with warnings, I know it sounds
cruel but I want this rp to stay alive so i'll do what I have to do to keep it alive.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Warnings that are going out:
viiolet