━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

yeah?

yeah!
12%
yeAH!
23%
YEAH!
42%
no
12%
i don't believe what's on this thread
12%

Total votes : 43

Re: ━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Postby faithdakitty » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:44 am

|Erik Nordrum|22|Male|Gay(Closeted)|Poet|Where: Museum|Tagged: Elizabeth|
The black haired man nodded, his expression changing to that of interest. " That's great! Maybe I can read it when it's done." he mused softly, smiling at her. He looked at the pretty girl and sighed. If he was straight, maybe she would be sexually appealing to him but he only had eyes for men, not that he would ever admit it. " You never told me your name. If you don't mind, I'd like to it." He gave her a charming smile as he adjusted his black t-shirt.

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:33 am

elizabeth nodded quietly, her pencil still being fiddled with in her fingers. "i'm elizabeth." she said, her eyes still partially down. when he sighed, she gave him a slightly questioning look. "are you okay?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:09 am

Manuel Weir/24/Actor/Male/Hetero
TAGS: Ayairos

Manuel saw Atairos start walking back to him and his face flu he slightly, a small smile creeping up on his lips, but dissapearing as soon as it had arrived. The frizzy haired girl had tuned aroud and headed for the dance studio, with a sigh Manuel followed her, his hand hovering on the doorknob before letting out a sigh and letting his arm relax along his side. Pressing his forehead against the door and readjusting the gun at his shorts, the weapon was slipping slightly.
Manuel wanted to go inside and talk to the girl, but he also felt bad for kissing her. Of course he wanted to do it so bad and still did, but after how she rejected him he didn't know what to say to her. "Hey! I tried to kiss you and you pushed me away! How are you?!" No. It didn't sound good. Instead he just stayed tyere, with his forehead pressed against the door and his eyes closed.

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-München, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:32 am

Manuel jumped hearin her through the door, his eyes shooting wide open, I- he sighed. She wouldn't be able to hear him properly through the door, so he opened it and went inside no walking anywhere near her. As if she was the plague, he just didn't want her to see how uncomfortable he was right now. i wasn't watching you... he muttered looking down at his feet. i was just... he couldn't exactly explai to her what he was doing, it would be to awkward telling her tht he was debating wether or not to go talk to her or not.

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-München, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:47 am

Manuel scratched the back I his neck awkwardly and but his lip slightly. I was just... he started to answer but sighed looking back up at Ayairos, You know what? It doesn't matter he smiled sadly shaking his head softly. Turning and heading toward the door.

Hi!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:48 am

TAGS: Anyone at the museum

Manuel winced a little as she pulled his shirt, the tatoo on his back still fresh. no. It doesn't. he said, his face drained of emotion. He couldn't show her anything, he needed to be the player he always was. Its not like we have anything else to say to each other right? he shrugged an expression of hurt crossing his face but dissapearing as fast a it ha appeared.

Hi!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:11 am

TAGS: Anyone at the museum

Manuel clenched his jaw, she started to get angry he wanted to stop her from leaving, an it took all his will power Thor to grab her and never let go. He sighed, flinching at the sound of the slamming door, f**k! he said loudly. Punching the wall nearest to him, the skin on his knuckles ripping. Looking down at his bloodied skin he sighed, pressing his back against the wall and sliding down as he rubbed his temples, running hand through hi hair every now and then.
He hated this, he just wanted to be next to her, hold her in his arms, but it wouldn't happen. It couldn't happen, not after the gay that she rejected him, it was obvious to him that she didn't feel anything, but he didn't understand why she got so angry.

Hi!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:42 am

kaden. wrote:
    mercury hae-jin roux

nonbinary - they/them - 18 diamoric sculptor tags; mission crew

mercury noticed their small band of fellow mission folks heading towards the basement. they followed obediently, eager to help. their laptop and phone was still in their bag however, so they grabbed it quickly on their way down. mercury carried the chunk of metal close to their chest with what looked like a death grip, and their phone shoved haphazardly into their back pocket. these two pieces of tech were going to help change the art community, and they needed to be as careful with them as possible.

the sound of the resistance's rescue crew sort of led them down as they followed a good five feet behind the pack. they bit their lip, taking steady steps and listening in to the ongoing conversations ahead. the dusty air of the basement was stagnant and dry as they descended, navigating their way through covered furniture and empty crates. they feared maybe not making it home that night, but heck, it was for the resistance they left their family for; the one they'd give their life for.
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:57 am

Manuel heard the door open and looked up confused, seeing Ayairos's figure storm towards him. Her lips softly pressing against his, as she pulled him forward. Manuel smiled lightl against her, wrapping an arm around her small body loosely.he felt her pull away and didn't have time to say anything that she was already gone.
Manuel sighed with satisfaction, his head pressed against the wall. He would have to go talk to her later, but decided to give her time to cool down first.

Hi!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:07 am

(Sorry about no fancy coding. I'll fix it up later)

Amar >> Dance Studio

After the, what seemed like the millionth time, of people coming in and out the dance studio he marches up the Manu, "Are you quite down with your little meltdown yet!? Jesus christ it's impossible to get a moments peace! If you're not here to dance GO. A. WAY." Amar shouts, quite fed up with the heterosexual meltdown he's had to endure. Aya coming in here and getting ready to dance hadn't bothered him at all. They were in their own worlds, but now that the peace has been interrupted, he was pissed.

Selphie >> Wherever the Suicide Squad is.
Selphie is carrying her laptop with her, she's been having a very geeky conversation with herself about the measures she needs to take for the mission. In doing so, a message comes through her laptop's coding. She had taught her brothers how to send her coded messages as a safe way to stay in contact when not together. This one was from Bo, the younger of her two brothers. She heads to the back of the pack to respond to him as quickly as possible. Thought she is unsure how to tell him 'oh, I'll be on a rescue mission where i might die. Be back for dinner!'.
"Hey, Mercury, can i ask you something?"
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me