━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

yeah?

yeah!
12%
yeAH!
23%
YEAH!
42%
no
12%
i don't believe what's on this thread
12%

Total votes : 43

Re: ━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Postby –ronnie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:07 am

william anderson | outfit | tags; mission-y people | author
    will slowly raised his hand. "uh, yeah, you forgot me," he mumbled quietly, feeling kind of useless. they didn't have many skills except creating very elaborate dialogue and being a hive of creative energy, which doesn't seem like much when you're trying to steal a bunch of paintings that are going to burn. he bit his lip and looked at the floor, fiddling with his sweater.

((my poor bby
      [ 'i'm always tired because of you' ]
     [ 'but i will never, ever be tired of you' ]

──────────── ☽ ◯ ☾ ─────────────
        [ rynn ] [ infp ] [ she/her ]

    [ gryffindor • cabin six • thunderbird ]
    [ toyhou.se code obtained from archmage ♥ ]
    [ artist • writer • space enthusiast ]
    [ open to: trades • pms • 1x1 roleplays ]
               [ twitter x ]
–ronnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:43 am

Claire looked to Will and raised hers as well. "Us," She meant herself and Will. "And her." She looked to Elle, standing bye Autumn. "I'm fairly good with combat and stuff. I can wait around, and come help out if things go wrong." She suggested to Jerran. She felt bad for Will, as he looked a bit sad that he had been forgotten.

Elle was thankful for Claire's mentioning of her, but spoke first to Autumn. "Ah." She nodded in understanding. "You'll have to take me there sometime. I could use some supplies!" She flashed Autumn a smile before looking to the group again. "I can't do much.. but I'd love to help you guys get the paintings." She tilted her head slightly and looked expectantly to Jerran.

Angel shook her head with a sigh. "Some people are just awful." She responded while mixing the medium with a fleshy color. It was the closest she could get to their skin tone. "A lot of folks are cute." Angel was only halfheartedly replying as she painted the base of a head. "Oh, Luciano doesn't know what he's talking about. Everyone is cute, even if it's not in the expected way." She now wasn't making too much sense, but kept speaking. "Thank you. You are cute as well. And you're really fun to paint." Angel smiled back to them.

"12 years, now." Beck was slightly surprised at that amount. "I started when I was 6, that was when I was just slamming keys and making noises. After that the art conterversy began and so I skipped a few years. Then, I picked music back up again." He stood up and closed the key cover. He decided to come back to his Sonata later. His thoughts were now all of Jessy, and other social things. It was hard to focus in that mindset. "What do you do as a graphic artist?" Beck asked her.

>>there are super rushed sorry c: if i forgot anything let me know
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:14 am

Manuel Weir/24/Actor/Male/Hetero
TAGS: Anyone at the museum

Manuel nodded very slowly at what Jerran had told him, okkkkk.... he said stretching the word out. He waited to the side for Jerran to finish giving peopel their roles on the mission he wanted to know wha his was going to be, wondering where Ayairos had run of to now.

------------------------------

Jesssy Neuer/20/Graphic Artist/Female/Hetero

Jessy was impressed at how long Beck had been playing, wow that's quite a long time! she smiled at him haha I can totally see a mini beck hitting keys like a proffesional back then! she laughed softly imagining the thin in her head. Seeing the pianist get up Jessy did the same, watching him close the piano and turn back to her, asking her about what she did.oh! Well we, graphic artists, basically just draw what we like on computer based programs she explained simply. Not many people asked her what it was like doing what she did, making her fonder of the man.

--------------------------------

Matt Lunsford/26/Photographer/Male/Bisexual

Matt smiled continuing to walk with Yijn by his side when he heard Ayairos's voice calling out to them. Tijn, getting sared, rammed into him to hide and protect himslef. Matt winced a little bit upon impact but smiled at the red head, as if to show him it was ok before turning back to Ayairos with a slight blush. y-yeah sure!? he answered back at her scratching the back of his neck as he looked back at Tijn with a grin.

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-München, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:08 pm

Tijn Kotze | cis male | 18 | photographer |tagged ;; Matt
Tijn is shaking. He's grown very paranoid and jumpy over the last few years. Especially when out in the open. The cop yelling at them certainly does not help. He so badly wants to crawl back into the museum and never leave the safe space it provides them, but with a pair of eyes on them it's impossible.
The cop starts marching towards the three of them. "Didn't you hear me!? I said move it!!"
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby decembuary; » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:37 pm

(hello! please read the discussion thread; i have entirely revamped autumn, and her role and name is different, but everything will remain the same or close enough to same. she still has a bird and a cat. change your relationship posts if needed, her new form is here. the zodiac thing was difficult to play by, so i trashed the idea completely.

the mini art studio described on the third floor will instead belong to my new character, london chandler. i have yet to make a form for her.
i'm not sure if i'll edit all previous posts but i'll check up with god is an astronaut. please act as though viola dale was her name all along uwu
thank you!)
🌟 burst forth! — they/them

my listography!

hello!! i’m athena (or decem!) and i like my cat and spacing out.
feel free to drop me a PM if you have questions about anything on
the site or just want to say hi. i always appreciate a good conversation!

my research data!! 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱
🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱

@Image — i love you!!
decembuary;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━◆ dos | ocho | diez | siete

Postby pereyra » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:07 pm

hohepa dubois ; agender ; they/them ; nineteen ; poet ; tagging: angel
"i wish i could paint or dance or sing, too- anything that's got something to do with colour." ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hohepa blushed when Angel complimented them, resisting the urge to hide their face again. "You really think so?" they squeaked. 'Cute' wasn't something they heard a whole lot- 'weird' was more like it. Angel seemed very nice, though, and it took a total of half a second for Hohepa to voice that, too. "You're so nice! Not like any of the other people here- some of them are real mean. You're too nice to be one of them! How'd you even get here, anyway?"

jerran fontaine ; cis male ; he/him ; twenty-two ; dancer ; tagging: all the mission-y folks, but especially manuel
"all these flavours and you still chose salty." ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jerran, frankly, feels awful for having forgotten people, but let's face it, he's certainly not the most organised person in the world. "Will! You can come with me and Manuel and, you know, Elle and Ciceron. And Claire, I'm sure you'd do wonderful at security! That's actually a very good idea! That way, if anything does go wrong, you can come back here and tell someone!" Jerran says, hoping he sounds at least somewhat encouraging.
"I think that's everyone this time! And if not- well, you'll know better where to fit in than I could tell you. Other than that, I think we're ready to leave." He nods and begins walking towards the stairs that lead to the basement, stopping in front of Manuel. "This could be a very dangerous mission. I think it's traditional for cowboys to kiss the one they love before going off on these. Of course, we're both going..."
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Manuel Weir/24/Actor/Male/Hetero

Manuel kept listening to the orders Herean was giving out as he flexed his muscles in boredom.
When the male was done the small group started walking towards the basement, looking around Manuel started to wonder where Ayairos had gone, rubbing a hand to his lower back every now and then, as if checking if the 9mm gun was still there.
Whilst walking Jerran stopped in front of the tall blonde and Manuel frowned in confusion. Are you saying I should go find Ayairos and kiss her..? he asked as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Nt really knowing what Jerran actually meant.

------------------------------

Matt Lunsford/26/Photographer/Male/Bisexual

Matt hadn't even noticed te guard until he started walking over to them. As Ayairos pushed them away Matt looked back at the museum, wondering what te people in there were up to now. so? Are you going on the "Suicide Squad"? he asked the frizzy haired girl with a smile, thanking her for getting them safe from the guard.

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-München, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliviagaming » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:15 am

Rei tags:mission peoples
"I think he ment to tell you friend and family where your going or something like that." He said from behind Manuel
Oliviagaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:21 am

Tijn Kotze | cis male | 18 | photographer |tagged ;; Matt
Tijn has some tears strolling down his cheeks, but as Manuel mentions the. Rescue team Tijn gasps and tightens his grip around Matt's arm. "it's traditional for cowboys to kiss the one they love before going off!" With as much time as he spent around Jerran he's picked up a few things. He didn't exactly mean to shout the line, but his sudden rememberance of it got him overexcited.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby –ronnie » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Will nodded quietly, preparing himself mentally to do what he was about to do.
      [ 'i'm always tired because of you' ]
     [ 'but i will never, ever be tired of you' ]

        [ rynn ] [ infp ] [ she/her ]

    [ gryffindor • cabin six • thunderbird ]
    [ toyhou.se code obtained from archmage ♥ ]
    [ artist • writer • space enthusiast ]
    [ open to: trades • pms • 1x1 roleplays ]
               [ twitter x ]
–ronnie

My pets