.Ɔαмρ Ǥℓσяʏ. (Teen Romance RP) {CLOSED}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: braden turner || 02

Postby juicebox! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:18 am

B R A D E N
location || campsite
tags || kat, alana

the boy smirked. "nah, youre not lost." he said to the girl. "the names braden and i dont have a clue where he front desk is." braden stretched and yawned and when he stopped another girl was in front of him. braden shook his head, "nah, my ma is crazy. i went to a party and the cops brought home her precious son who smelled like alcohol, smoke and every other gross smell she could imagine. he chuckled thinking back at that night. "along with me being soaking wet and bruised from a fight with some dumb guy. i didnt even know who he was. she then grounded me like mad and after my month of torture was over, she sent me here. which wont be so bad with you guys here." he eyed the two girls up and down before looking at the sign for the front desk. braden thought he should go there but what was the point? they were going to find out he was here anyways.
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .Ɔαмρ Ǥℓσяʏ. (Teen Romance RP) {ACCEPTING}

Postby Gray! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:25 am

Josie Robin//female//crush~open//tags~open

The two girls got out of the car each giving there father a hug and a kiss on the cheek
Josie walked and tried to find her cabin/tent of sorts she was wearing her usually jean shorts and plaid shirt that was not buttoned and she wore a crop top underneath she had her sunglasses on but immediately took them off since it was hard to see it the shade of the trees. She hoped there weren't any of those boys here....
The one that would date her sister then like her and then her and her sister would be in a long fight for god knows how long

Alana Robin//female//crush~open//tags~Braden,kat

" well I haven't been here either but Josie has and she well forced me too come" she said suddenly she realized she just threw a name out not describing who Josie was Oh well he can use context clues she thought she looked at the boy he was cute she looked back seeing her sister being the extrovert she was she waved her sister over and immediately got an eye roll from her sister " whatever your loss"
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nixx.cluck<3 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:41 am

Alice

"Wait for me!" The girl runs to follow the people heading to the front desk, unfortunately she trips and falls with her books scattering all over the ground. Great first impression, Alice. Everyone here is going to think you're some clumsy nerd. She gets up quickly and hurries to wipe off the dirt on the books before cramming them back in her bag and trailing after the first few people she saw.
nixx.cluck<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:24 am

Ethan

He groaned and followed the group of people, figuring that was where he was supposed to be. He noticed the girl fall and walked up beside her "You okay?"

((I added a girl to my first post with Ethan's form, just wanting to check if everything looks okay before I make a post for her))
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nixx.cluck<3 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:34 am

(Looks great ^_^ I'll be making a male character eventually haha)

Alice

She looks to her side and waves at the boy beside her. "Oh! I'm fine... Just tripped over some rocks." She grabs her pair of glasses and looks at him again before sticking out her hand politely and smiles shyly. "My name is Alice, but my full name is Alice May. No one calls me that, most people don't remember my name but my mom calls me Alice in Wonderland." She stops talking once she realizes she's said too much.
nixx.cluck<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bamf » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Kat Michaelis | 18 | Female | Bi | Tags: Camp, Brandon, Alana

So he was abit of a bad boy- interesting. It didn't matter though the other girl was obviously interested in him and the whole competitive flirting thing what what she wanted to get away from. For now she was content if he wanted to pursue her she'd gladly take it. "I'm going to go check in, I'll see you guys later." She waved and gave a subtle wink the continued on her way.
The person at the front desk passed her a timetable and a map aswell as afew other brochures. She wandered down to the girls cabins, unlocked the door and stepped in. She wondered who she was going to share with. She put her stuff on the bottom bunk, unzipped her leather jacket and kicked off her boots. The meet and greet would probably start soon so she wanted to relax for abit before then.
Bamf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yoonyoon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 pm

Name: Tal Fricano
Personality: playful at times, caring, lies if needed, extrovert, quite happy
Sexuality: homosexual
Crush/bf or gf: hmmmm... we'll figure it out ;)
Background: Came from England, has the accent to prove it. Lives with his mother and little sister.
Looks: see picture
Etc: X
yoonyoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nixx.cluck<3 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:54 pm

(accepted! Welcome!)
nixx.cluck<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bret Foster

Postby komi-san » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:11 pm

name; bret foster
age; 17
sexuality; bisexual
crush; tbd
BF/GF; tbd

Bret is a very closed off person. He's not very quick to trust people, and he doesn't allow himself to which often leads to him being sarcastic and bitter towards people in the initial reactions. After years of perfecting the art of concealing his emotions, Bret usually hides his true emotions and when he does try to show them he is very bad at it. Because of so long trying to keep people from interacting with him, Bret is very bad with social interactions and wouldn't know what social cues are if he got hit on the head with them.

If there is somebody who has manages to help Bret open up, he'll be almost like a different person, as in happy and genuinely nice. He's an affectionate person underneath the quietness, so when somebody actually gains his trust then he won't be wanting to lose it and he'll also be appreciating not being alienated and wanting to bask in that feeling. That being said, he'll still be a little cautious because of the whole "too good to be true" saying, but that's not to say he won't like the friendship still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around the age of 7, Bret's parents split up when his dad decided that he was fed up with her. For the longest, his mother was distraught and started to become uncaring about her son. After she started dating again, each of the boyfriends she got were just as horrible to Bret as his mom if not worse. Really, they couldn't care less about him.

And that leads to Bret being at this camp. His parents wanted him out of their hair for the summer, and this was the perfect opportunity. And wanting freedom from getting some form of abuse for even washing the dishes wrong, Bret said yes. Thus, starting the present day.

other; fc © alex storm
Last edited by komi-san on Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moriarity » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Raelynn Lee Carter

Sexuality:
straight
Height:
5'4
Weight:
122lbs
Relationship Status:
single (PM me!)
Crush:
open (PM me!)
Personality:
|spunky|creative|protective|loyal|brave|
|self-less|clever|responsible|humble|
|sarcastic|adventurous|respectful|
adventures, music, singing
Dislikes:
snotty people, show-offs, sitting still
Hobbies:
adventuring, reading, hanging out, climbing
Family:
three older brothers and her dad
History:
Rae has a rough history. her mom left and her
dad never really cared for her like her brothers.
Rae has to cook and clean and do all the chores
because her father is never home an her brothers
are dads favorites. Rae gets no appreciation so
she is always glad when she gets to leave the house
for a couple hours. summer is prime time for here
and she cant wait for camp this year.
Last edited by moriarity on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:51 am, edited 7 times in total.
moriarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me