Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴜʟᴛ Iɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Eǫᴜɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - Oᴘᴇɴ/Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ - 2 sʟᴏᴛs ʟᴇꜰᴛ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴜʟᴛ Iɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Eǫᴜɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - Oᴘᴇɴ/Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ - 2 sʟᴏᴛs ʟᴇꜰᴛ

Postby astro. » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:18 pm

you've never been this excited about the mail this before. as you rush through the door of your home, you can see your mother already going through it. you rush to her side and take the many sheets of paper out of her hands, quickly tossing the unwanted ones aside before your hands come to reside on a rich, thick envelope. it's a cream, textured paper with a red wax seal on the back, the front is addressed in flawless black calligraphy. in all honesty, it reminds you of a hogwarts letter. as you gently pull the wax from the paper, you can see the many, many papers folded up inside. you pull all of them out at once, and unfold the first.

Dear _______,

We are happy to accept you into our four year program here at Whitecap Academy, where you have the chance to improve your skills in several different clinics throughout every month! We've reviewed your application, and think you to be suitable for this prestigious program. Please respond as soon as possible to secure your spot, you can call us at (###)-###-####.

Sincerely, Whitecap Academy of International Riding (WAIR)
Last edited by astro. on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
astro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astro. » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:13 pm

you've been trying to apply to this school for months. and finally, you've gotten in. you've gotten into wair, or whitecap academy of international riding. you, out of thousands of riders, have been selected, along with 12 other riders, 6 male, 6 female. this academy is known for sending riders to the very top of the sport, and you plan on being one of them.

it's a very competitive environment at wair, even if the owners and clinic holders try and make it as friendly as possible. however, everyone wants to make it to the top. everyone here rides english, as it makes the training easier...and cheaper.

it is encouraged to bring your own horse, one that you've either already created a bond with, or one that you have a desire to create a bond with.

rules.

i. follow all of cs rules
ii. don't create huge drama without consulting me first
iii. please post forms and all ooc in the discussion thread
iiii. don't kill other characters without permission
iiiii. it is possible to die, so don't survive a fall that would obviously kill you or kill your horse
iiiiii. maximum of three horses per character
iiiiiii. romance and drama is encouraged!
iiiiiiii. the disciplines include - dressage, show jumping, hunters, three day eventing, english pleasure
iiiiiiiii. please make your posts and forms pretty
iiiiiiiiii. please, please remove your signatures from this thread. it makes everything look so much nicer

barn rules.

i. don't ride alone
ii. don't ride in the rain
iii. don't ride without a helmet
iiii. always clean up after your horse
iiiii. don't take your horse swimming
iiiiii. keep the barn aisleways clean
iiiiiii. keep your horse's stall(s) clean and tidy
iiiiiiii. don't ride other people's horses
iiiiiiiii. don't sabotage other riders and horses
Last edited by astro. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
astro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astro. » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:33 pm

Barn.

claimed
always keep your heart locked tight [leo]
open stall
dollar's coalblack [cash]
outlaws blue moon [outlaw]
i'll always be wild [gypsy]
coldest winter
on the glass [hansen]
gin and toxic [gin]
belle of the ball [bella]
comet
major
stall ten
flirting with danger [flirt]
nexus comet [nautica]
pauper in blue [tigger]
conquest fs [conquest]
shade's tempest [wildfire]
speak of the diablo [danger]
phenomenon [penny]
bloody mary may [mary]
one more ginger tea, please [ginger]
here comes the general [gen]
destiny's treasure

Cabins.

cabin b1
winston tate
hugo ramirez
ivan vionaldi
cabin g1
wolfie grant
annah rhys
lucy woodhaven

cabin g2
katelyn thames
pippa reynolds
open
cabin b2
frederick nimms
trafalgar kramar
nathaniel grey

Last edited by astro. on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 15 times in total.
astro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astro. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:40 am

open and accepting!
astro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astro. » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:51 pm

8 spots left
astro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astro. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:20 pm

WINSTON X. TATE
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━ gin + mary ━━━━━━━━━━━━

[right]
      • training - grand prix eventing
      • single, gay, not crushing
      • traits - shy, quiet, soft-spoken
      • cabin - b1
      • 21 years
      • no tags
      • horse - gin and mary[/left]

the small boy woke up in his cabin room, sitting up before flopping back on the bed with a groan. winnie wasn't really a morning person, even when it came to his horses. with another groan, he hauled himself out from under his warm blankets and left his room, padding down the stairs on soft feet in nothing but a pair of boxers and a large oversized t-shirt that hung down to his knees. his wild brown hair was even more unruly than normal on this particular morning, and his usually sweet curls refused to be tamed. his ice blue eyes were half-closed, as winnie was still mostly asleep. reaching the small half kitchen and slowly searching the pantry for a cereal that he could eat without throwing up. he was rather the picky eater. the shorter boy ran a hand through his hair while he waited for his cabin-mates to wake up, not having remembered them much as he arrived late last night. maybe one of them will be super cute... or even gay he thought to himself.
        [[he's open]]
astro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴜʟᴛ Iɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Eǫᴜɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - Oᴘᴇɴ/Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ - 2 sʟᴏᴛs

Postby buckskin. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm

17 year-no crush-no boyfriend-Outlaw&Cash-Tags;open

A small girl rolled out of bed, her feet hit the ground with a soft thud as she stood up, stretching away the aching muscles from the unfamiliar bed. Food was far from her mind, she rarely ate more than an apple or a small bowl of cereal for breakfast so it didn't really enter her current tired state of mind. Quickly she slipped on a pair of black tights and changed her shirt before heading outside, the cool morning air was a sense of familiarity to the girl. It was rather peaceful besides her stallions calls for breakfast "Shoosh Cash." she willed him to be quiet from where she sat, fully knowing that the warmblood couldn't hear her but the last thing she needed was to be the owner of the reason everyone was woken up.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:27 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    H U G OxxR A M I R E Z

three day eventing — horse; Phenomenon
    male — 22 — cabin b1

location; cabin — tagged; Winston
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━➵♔➵━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Someone was making an awfull lot of noise downstairs, and Hugo was surprised that even one of his cabin-mates had gone up before him. Usually he was quite the morning person, but he figured he would have to blame it on the long trip and the late hour at which he had arrived. Still hearing the muffled sounds of various kitchen supplies being slammed, Hugo dragged himself out of bed unwillingly. Dressed in a striped pyjamas he descended down the stairs rubbing the sand out of his eyes.
"G'morning," he greeted the person sitting by the table, who he first now took a proper look at. He seemed to be around his age, slim, with brown curly hair and a friendly face, if just a little tired at the moment. Hugo followed the guy's example and made himself some breakfast; a couple of whole grain sandwiches with cheese. It tasted a little bland, but Hugo didn't mind. He sat himself down across the table from Winston, or at least he believed the guy was him. "This is a little exiting, isn't it?" Hugo asked to get some small talk going just for the sake of it. He took a bite out of his sandwich and chewed, giving him time to respond.
Last edited by ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:53 am

xxxxxxxx
I V A N

male
bisexual
b1
hntr/jmpr
Hansen

xxxxxxxx

Ivan was awoken by the familiar noises of horses whinnying and blowing, as the sun was peaking through the blinds of his new room in cabin b1. His grey eyes squinted at the bright light that was shining through the window, and with a groan he kicked the covers off and stood up. His arms went above his head in a stretch, shoulders cracking as he warmed his muscles up. The new bed was decently comfortable, but it still was different then his bed at home. With a sigh he looked out the window, wondering if his horse, Hansen, had settled in his new home. Ivan looked in the mirror to see his reflection, sandy blonde hair looking a little disheveled. He quickly ran a hand through it, and debated on whether to put a shirt on or not before heading downstairs.
    Only in a pair of green plaid pajama pants, Ivan walked down the stairs to see his two roommates already eating breakfast. The sight explained why he kept hearing kitchen noises. A smile crossed his lips as he made eye contact with the two men standing before him, even if he had briefly met them yesterday. No need to be a grouch on a beautiful morning like this, right? "Good morning," he waved, making his way to the cabinet to find a box of protein bars that he had put in there yesterday. He grabbed on out and unwrapped it, taking a bite as his dark haired roommate spoke up. "Yeah, super exciting!" he announced between bites. "I'm Ivan by the way, introductions were brief yesterday," he added with a chuckle before taking another bite of his protein bar. He stuck his free hand in the pocket of his pajamas and leaned back against the counter, grey eyes looking around.

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Lucy Samantha Woodhaven"Lucy"-Female-17 years old- Bisexual- Eventing mainly- Always Keep Your Heart Locked Tight (Leo ) and Flirting With Danger (Flirt)- In The Barn with Flirt

Lucy rolled out of the strange bed. She arrived late and the only person she had spoken to was a staff member to get Flirt and Leo stabled. She grabbed her phone off the nightstand it was dead. She had forgotten to plug it in to the wall it was plugged into the charger however. She fixed that then grabbed some clothes. She dressed in blue jeans and a shirt at least for chores that would do.she wasn't hungery she would eat later. For right now she was eager to see her horses. She headed to the barn . She walked in and was greeted by the normal smells and sounds of a stable. She walked straight to Flirt,'s stall the little filly was use to being truned out with her mom and Leo at night. Flirt nicked and walked to the door. ",Good morning little girl." Not to be out fine across form her Leo let out a nicker. Lucy spun around, "Hello my big buddy."
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me