This is Highschool (Realistic Roleplay-Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: This is Highschool (Realistic Roleplay-Open) UPDATE PAGE

Postby metalmouth » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:29 pm

August//

Chin up, strut forward. Turn. All I see are jocks, breaking their necks to watch me down the hallway. Slowing down a bit, I turn my head over my shoulder and wink, tossing my hair over my shoulder and continuing walking back down the hallway. I was on my way to training hall, school was almost over, I'd catch up on school tomorrow. As I pushed open the door, I'd bumped into a small freshman. She looked scattered. "Sorry!" She squeaked, I smiled softly in her direction and told her it was okay. I checked my Fitbit, I was going to be late. Tying my sneakers tight, I ran to my truck. I slammed the door shut and started the ignition. There was some sort of event tonight probably. Oh well. Fight club was more important. The gym was literally called Fight Club, it was a few blocks from my house so I ran sometimes. It was a little shady, but I could more than easily handle myself if a problem came up. I pulled up to the little gravel parking lot, and tightened the hair tie in my hair, pulling my pony tail up higher. Grabbing my gym bag from the back seat, I jumped down from my truck and started walking toward the club. It's go time. I can make at least $500 tonight if I win this fight. Who needs a job when you have knuckles? I laughed. They called me war machine when I bested the undefeated champ of Indiana last summer. Ky Ling. Girl's tough as nails, but I'm just as solid. I smirk. She had a target on her back anyway.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

we are stars
fashioned in the flesh and bone
we are moons
throw ourselves around each other
we are oceans
being controlled by the pull of another
and i just wanna be loved by you

welcome home, angel <3
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
metalmouth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♪Parchment » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:14 am

➸ιмαgιиє wrote:Emerson Quinn
"We go to the same school." Emerson told her. "Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party tomorrow?" She asked her. Emerson pulled out an invitation from her purse and held it out for Serena.
(I am so done with coding rn)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬﹝things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end...﹞▬▬

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hey! I'm ♪Parchment!
Trade me please!!!!
Please Join!
╚═════════════════════════╝

▬▬﹝...not always in the way we expect.﹞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ signature credit }
♪Parchment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:44 am

D A M I A N
activity; watching at the fight club | tags; august | thinking while typing; `boredom. i want a tamale now :>`

He knew that they all could break his neck easily. He knew that he was surrounded by men already past college and some not even attended. He knew he'd get in horrible trouble if his parents found out, but nobody cared. He was like a silhouette among the crowd of watchers at the Fight Club, just a shadow with the spotlight turned away. Damian shoved his hands into the pockets of his dark gray jacket and kicked a rock, bored due to the intervention and the fact that he was possibly the only seventeen year old in the whole building. His sigh was barely audible between the yelling of the people around him and the door constantly being opened and slammed shut. After a few moments, though, he could hear the crowd lowering to a small murmur, still loud. The brunette turned his head to the door and saw someone enter. She seemed around his age, wavy black hair put up. She seemed like a fighter... Which he didn't doubt, mainly because of the muscles in her arms. Damian swore he had seen her before...
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metalmouth » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:23 am

Augustana//17//tags;;Damian//twt;;'this is going to be such a cute romance beginning awh'//

I walked with ease into the building, and as I did, the crowds of men silenced, waving hands full of money, their bids against me. These men were unforgiving, and I'd crushed their little hopes and dreams when I beat out the last chick. I smirked and parted my way through toward the arena. It was a definite makeshift, but it was where I felt at home. The cement was splotched with blood and victory seemed to linger there. I was the youngest female contestant in the entire building.
Today, I fought Jason Ricardo. A big, scary, targeted man. Covered from head to toe in flaming tattoos, bald and tough looking. He started to laugh when I approached the ring and said, "Ref, there must be some mistake. That's a girl. A teenage girl. I'll tear her apart, man." I cracked my knuckles and tightened my messy hair.
"That's where you're wrong, dude. That's where you're wrong." I heard a few men say from around the arena.
I smiled viciously.
My trainer threw my athletic tape over the bar, I caught it and started wrapping my knuckles. Cutting the excess tape off with my teeth, I gave Eddy, my trainer, the go to start recording the fight. I slipped off my shoes and socks, pulled my hair out of the messy bun and put it in a long pony tail, and got into a fighter stance.
Go time.

we are stars
we are moons
we are oceans

welcome home, angel <3
metalmouth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:03 am

D A M I A N
activity; watching at the fight club | tags; august | thinking while typing; `so cool so cool so cool so cool so cool so cool so.. etc`

Damian took note of the man fighting's advantages, and all of his weaknesses, which were hard to count. He watched as the girl began to non-hesitantly win. The men who were voting for Jason, a normal guy he saw there, quieted, and a few exited who were caught by some guards. He mentally patted himself on the back to pay at least one-hundred bucks on the new opponent, mainly because Jason Ricardo was a professional at being mindless. Watching in astonishment, yet slight admiration, he saw the girl win, standing in the middle of the mainly adult circle. The bald fighter on the opposite side was obviously in no state to fight anymore, he assumed. In his free-time, he'd study the ways of most fighters, but he's only ever seen this girl fight right then. After being bombarded with criticism and booing, the girl stepped out of the limelight to redeem her reward. Damian shook out his state of thought at walked quickly over, watching out for any sort of contact with the men. Tapping her still tense shoulder, he straightened out his jacket. ``How do you fight like that?`` he asked.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metalmouth » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:16 am

August//tags;;Damian
I laughed at the men who cursed my name. I guess they shouldn't bet their life's savings on losers. I grinned, collecting their bets. I was tapped on the shoulder, but my reflexive brain turned around and ducked into a fighting stance. Legs shoulder width apart, back toe pointed outward, fists up to protect my face. When I registered the teenager who poked me as no harm, I laughed nervously. Still a bit skittish from my fight I suppose. His question was interesting.
"I've been practicing martial arts and boxing since I was in the womb," I laughed. "Well, that and tamales. I love tamales. Actually, uh," I smiled nervously, this boy was extremely cute. "I have an extra, I make them myself if you want to try one?" I was almost yelling, the arena had gotten packed, and Eddy was collecting the money from the fight I won.

we are stars
we are moons
we are oceans

welcome home, angel <3
metalmouth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:43 am

D A M I A N
activity; watching at the fight club | tags; august | thinking while typing; `i almost got knocked out by senpai.`

To be honest, Damian couldn't register what she had said until he noticed her in an un-hostile stance. For someone that just knocked out a man probably twice her age, she had a sense of humor. Then, she brought up the subject of food. FOOD. Something that he wouldn't expect to be mentioned in a brutal gym. ``Oh- umm, sure! I could use it. What's your name? Haven't heard of it,`` He replied, trying to bring up conversation. Her 'oh so friendly' first notice changed as quick as it came to an average position. To be honest, she seemed very... pretty; even though she probably just caused five hundred drunken people to rampage.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metalmouth » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:05 pm

I smiled shyly. Why was I being so shy? He made me feel.. Calm. It was like the crowd of drunken men cursing and spitting wasn't there. "My name is Augustana, but you can call me August." I smiled brightly and tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear. He was cute. A cute boy with cute messy hair that I had every urge to ruffle with my palm. "Here, let's go outside. It gets sort of insane after I fight." I sheepishly smile, and scratch the back of my neck nervously. Maybe he thinks I'm some weird fighting machine. Oh god, what if he only sees me for my money? I have a lot. I win every week. I shut down my self-doubt and lead him outside. There was a park bench a little ways down the street. We could walk there and maybe just talk. "There's a bench a while away, would you like to walk with me?"

we are stars
we are moons
we are oceans

welcome home, angel <3
metalmouth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:34 pm

D A M I A N
activity; watching at the fight club | tags; august | thinking while typing; `i almost got knocked out by senpai.`

``That's a.. um. Great idea!`` he murmured in response to her suggestion. ``I'm Damian, by the way. Um.. I like your name. Nickname and real.`` Sheesh, what happened to him? The teen used to be so chill and careless, now he's stuttering because a girl asked for him to walk with her? Yeah, he's officially crushing. Found a humerus girl at a Fight Club with old and rude men, and now he's talking about tamales and names. ``Do you go to a school around here?`` He said quietly, disturbing the silence between them.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metalmouth » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:16 pm

August//tags;;Damian//
"Thank you. And actually I do, Pacific Northwest High School." I blinked, my hazel eyes sparkling in the evening light. "Your name actually, is really cute." I laughed genuinely for a second, and then realized what I'd just said. "I-I mean, your name is nice." I smiled at him. I gently took down my hair from its pony tail holder, letting it fall down my back. I shook it loose, and threw it over one shoulder. It was getting late-ish, I sort of wanted to grab dinner. Sort of. I didn't want to scare him off though.

we are stars
we are moons
we are oceans

welcome home, angel <3
metalmouth