~•Summer Love•~ [Camp RP New + Accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

~•Summer Love•~ [Camp RP New + Accepting]

Postby Tigerstripe11 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:49 pm

~•Welcome to Camp Elk•~

Camp Elk is a very fun camp. You get to hike, horse back ride, swim, and play sports. The food is great and the camp is spacious. In camp there is a main hall where you get to play games and eat the three meals a day they serve you at certain times. Lets look at how the camp looks! But let's save the main hall for last.

~The Camp~
Here is the lake, its clean and fresh making you able to swim up to a point where a rope is stretched out to your limit.

~Cabins~
This is how your cabins or dorms look like. They each include a bunk bed and a twin bed. It has a small bathroom, as well as a shower, that has warm water.

Here is what every sitting area looks like in the cabins, for the boys and girls. There is a T.V, but you could only watch movies they have in store

Here is what it looks like in the room of the cabin, like it stated before, a bunk and a single twin bed

Here is how it looks in the bathroom of the cabins. Its small, but its better than having a bathroom or an out house outside.

~The Main Hall~

This is how the Main Hall looks from the outside. Its spacious in the inside and is a great hang out

This is how the hangout looks from the inside. There is a kitchen in the side, but the staff usually hangs there to make food and to just talk. This is were the campers play games and watch T.V
Last edited by Tigerstripe11 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tigerstripe11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~•Summer Love•~ [camp RP not open yet ]

Postby Tigerstripe11 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:56 pm

~•The Outdoors•~

~The Forest~

This is the forest in which you could take walks or hike. You could just relax and enjoy nature in a walk, its comforting sounds of birds chirping.

~The River~

This is the River. You could see it if you move a little far from the trail. You could stand in the rocks and dip your feet. Do Not Swim In The River!

~Lake~

This is the lake, where you could admiring its shimmering color. You could swim in the lake, but there is a limit where its bordered with a rope.

~Dock~

This is the dock. You could hang out here or just stare out in the lake? Also of course you could dive into the water, though the limit rope isn't too far away.

~Stables~
This is the stables where you keep four horses, three mares and a stallion for riding.

This is the pasture in the staff let the four horses roam

The Horses
This is Jimmy, the only stallion in the camp's stables.

This is Bell, the fresian mare. She is sweet and may nibble playfully

This is Prancer. She is a six year old mare that is a retired jumper, but is sweet and tamed.

This is Deliliah, a gray half quarter horse mare. She is eleven years old and has a small temper.
Last edited by Tigerstripe11 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tigerstripe11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerstripe11 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:02 am

~•Rules•~

~RP Rules~

•All Tess rules apply
•No swearing or cussing
•Be appropriate for the RP
•Please don't fight out of the RP
•If you have something to say out of the RP use [] {} () etc...
•Try to make the genders even; Please only make as many as 5 characters and them 15-18 years old

~Camp Rules~
-Do not be in the opposite gender's cabin after 7:30
-Do not leave your cabin after 10:00
-Do not go to the lake alone or with someone after 10:00
-Do not go on the nature trail alone or with someone after 8:00
-The Main Hall is open at 7:00 am and closes at 6:00
-Wake up bell rings at 7:30 am and the sleeping bell rings at 10:00 pm
-Breakfeats bell rings at 8:00 am, lunch bell rings at 12:45 am, and dinner bell rings at 5:15 pm

~•Cabin Numbers•~

There will be three campers in each cabin, first come first serve for the beds.

~Boys Cabins ~

Dorm 1
| Andrew | Dexter | Jake |

Dorm 3
| Ross | Blake | Kelijah |

Dorm 5
| Jason | Cody | Jake |

Dorm 7
| | | |

Dorm 9
| | | |

~Girls Cabins ~

Dorm 2
| Ryan | Brooklyn | Tucker |

Dorm 4
| Tara | Reagan | Dawn |

Dorm 6
| Ella | Clara | |

Dorm 8
| Mabel | Adelyne | Crystal |

Dorm 10
| Nyxi | Trixie | Ellissa |

~Boys~
•Andrew- 17 | Tigerstripe11 | pg.1
•Dexter- 17 | pg.1
•Ross - 17 | ChameleonCircuit | pg.1
•Jason - 18 | Tigerstripe11 | pg.1
•Cody - 17 | ~This.Is.My.Fate.~ | pg.4
•Blake - 17 | SaraFox | pg.13
•Jake - 17 | Red2116 | pg.15
•Kelijah - 18 | Red2116 | pg.15

~Girls~
•Ryan - 17 | ChameleonCiruit | pg.1
•Tara - 16 | ChameleonCiruit | pg.1
•Reagan - 17 | .soldierdaughter. | pg.1
•Ella - 16 | Tigerstripe11 | pg.1
•Clara - 17 | SaraFox | pg.1
•Brooklyn - 17 | Cheesewedge | pg.3
•Tucker - 17 | our2ndlife | pg.3
•Allyson - 17 | ♥R5 Forever♥| pg.4
•Dawn - 15 | cookies~ | pg.5
•Adelyne - 17 | Red2116 | pg.15
•Mabel - 16 | Red2116 | pg.15
•Crystal - 17 | Fluffy Puppies | pg.15
•Nyxi - 17 |. :SilverWings:. | pg.6
•Trixie - 17 | Chichamster |
•Ellissa - 17 | Smile For You | pg.27
Last edited by Tigerstripe11 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:11 am, edited 25 times in total.
Tigerstripe11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerstripe11 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 am

~•Crushes and Relationships•~

She likes him →
He likes her ←
They like each other →←
Together ♥
Used to be together ≠
Related «»

~•Weather and Time•~

Sunny X
Windy
Cloudy
Rainy
Chilly
Cold
Hot

Dawn
Morning
Noon X
Sunset
Night
Midnight
Last edited by Tigerstripe11 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tigerstripe11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerstripe11 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:06 pm

~Forum~

-Picture
-Full Name
-Looks orDescription
-Personality
-Dorm
-Crush
-boyfriend / girlfriend
-History
-Other

~My Characters~
Ella Lancaster

Name
The names Ella Lancaster, or cant you read above?
Im not even going to say anything in this obvious question
Looks
Im 5'4, short, and I weight 120 pounds. My eyes are blue-green and i have medoum length natural cruly hair on the tips. I have a toned body with a flat stomach, due to the sports and activities I do.
Personality
People usually describe me as a funny and out-going person. Im sometime a bit loud, but you usually find me in a forest clearing or with my friends, sometimes the stables. Ella loves to play soccer and basketball, also around nature.
Dorm
Im in dorm 6
Crush / Boyfriend
I have no crush or boyfriend, yet!

Andrew Cole

Name
The names Andrew Cole
Looks
Im 5'7 not that tall, but whatever. I have nice brown ahir with golden streaks and light blue eyes. I have a toned body and light visible abs.
Personality
Most people say im easy going and just chill. I go with the flow. Im funny and have a contagious laugh. He loves being around laughing people and plays basketball. He is a strong swimmer, has a muscular back.
Dorm
Im in dorm 1
Crush / Girlfriend
Nope, i have no crush and im single. I hope not for long though!

Jason Mursting

Name
My name is Jason Mursting
Looks
Well, im 5'9, pretty tall. I have brown hair that i usually style into a quiff and hazel eyes with hints of green. I actually pretty fit, i play football and swim.
Personality
Im athletic and fun to be around. I get jealous easily, but i have good trust. I make people laugh and i like being outside, though i have a phone and a tablet. Im a good peraon to fix solutions and to listen to your problems.
Dorm
Im in dorm 5
Crush / Girlfriend
Well i dont have a recent crush, and i would like to be in a relationship.
Last edited by Tigerstripe11 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tigerstripe11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~•Summer Love•~ [Camp RP New + Accepting]

Postby Tigerstripe11 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:26 pm

Its now open and accepting! :D ~
Tigerstripe11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corv » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Ryan Don Marx

N A M E
    Ryan Don Marx
    A G E
    Seventeen - January 11th
    G E N D E R
    Girl
    A P P E A R A N C E
    She's of an average build, but leaning more to the thinner side, standing at 5'5. She has extremely curly black hair, that when put in time and effort, can be tamed and styled, but usually she piles it on top of her head or pulls it to the back of her head into a ball pony tail. She has deep, chocolatey brown eyes that are always rich with emotion. She takes pride in her appearance, and always boasts to her friends about having a 'strong eyebrow game'. She has two nose piercings and gauges in her ears, but that's mostly it for her body modifications, save for a small tattoo on her wrist. She is generally found in comfortable clothing, choosing comfort and maneuverability over style, though she does tend to layer clothing.
    P E R S O N A L I T Y
    Ryan is very playful and sarcastic, threading her every word with a joke or a smile. She's not one to show her emotions, and usually has on a mask of happiness if she is upset. She is a laid back person, generally going with the flow of things, sometimes to good and sometimes to bad. She is extremely outgoing and will usually be the one to initiate talking, though, she has a huge habit of rambling and babbling. This is extremely evident when she's caught off guard, doing something she's not supposed to, or just makes a mistake towards a person. She prides herself on always being able to joke in a situation, but others often find that it's obnoxious and unneeded. And while, she likes to put on a persona of being brave, she is almost always a chicken, choosing to test the water rather than leap in. She doesn't like to show weakness to anyone, so instead of attempting to block out negative emotions, she blocks out all and walks around in a constant mask of happiness and jokes. She generally is a pretty logical thinker, though rarely acts on it, letting her creative mind think of different scenarios - whether they be for good or for worse - and acts upon that.
    O R I E N T A T I O N
    Pansexual - Attracted to people regardless of gender
    D O R M
    Dorm two
    D A T I N G
    None

Toby Anne Eckhart

N A M E
    Tara "Toby" Anne Eckhart
    A G E
    Sixteen - June 28th
    G E N D E R
    Girl
    A P P E A R A N C E
    She has a normal build, standing at about 5'3 with short, silvery blonde hair and darkened roots. Her eyes are a dark hazel colour with flecks of gold here and there, though, depending on the lighting, they can look deep brown or shining green. She has two coloured bands tattooed around her wrist and a flower near her hip that looks as if it had been water coloured onto her skin rather than inked. She has a nose piercing, a lip piercing, a brow piercing, and her ears pierced. She's generally dressed more for comfort than style, in jeans and a tee with a pair of converse. She tends to keep these limited to about one or maybe two layers, but nothing more than that or she feels weighed down.
    P E R S O N A L I T Y
    She's a pretty smarmy person, leaving most of the words that come out of her mouth half-baked and with no meaning. She takes pride in her constant use of sarcasm, though still realizes it deters others away. At that fact, she simply shrugs, but continues her silvertongue and sarcasms. She generally does this to hide away, content with the knowledge that her words don't have much, if any meaning, and no leverage for others, though if she allows you to be friends, which isn't all that rare to be honest, her words do start to delve deeper and you start to get to know her.

O R I E N T A T I O N
    Pansexual - Attracted to all sexes and genders.
    D O R M
    Dorm four
    D A T I N G
    None

Unit Paul Eckhart

N A M E
    Ross "Unit" Paul Eckhart
    A G E
    Seventeen - August 27th
    G E N D E R
    Dude
    A P P E A R A N C E
    He Has a slightly muscular build and stands at nearly 6'4. Unit has deep, dark red hair, nearing brown, just like his sister's natural hair colour. His eyes are a dark hazel green that are littered with flecks of yellow all around the iris. He has pale skin, like any other red-head would and he's more likely to turn into a lobster than a tanned beef cake any day. His skin is littered with freckles, covering almost every square inch of his body, though it's hard to tell in dimmer lights. He has long lashes that people claim that 'girls would die for', though Toby tells him otherwise. He isn't one for piercings but he has quarter sleeve on his right arm, many different pieces of artwork strung together in a colourful, organized chaos.
    P E R S O N A L I T Y
    Ross is a fairly sarcastic man, much like his sister, though he does seem to let more of his emotions and thoughts shine through than her. He's big on technology, loving to learn new things about it, and if you strick the right chord, he can go on for hours about his passion, his eyes lighting up all the way. He is one of the only people that know when Toby's lying or being false and almost always calls her out on it, serving the sibling card up strong to embarrass. Though, just because he likes to embarrass his sister, doesn't mean that he's big on other people doing the same and will stand up for her to no length, but this also doesn't mean he won't give up an opportunity to annoy the ever loving heck out of her.

O R I E N T A T I O N
    Pansexual - Attracted to all sexes and genders.
    D O R M
    Dorm three
    D A T I N G
    None
◎ ◎ ◎
>>
╔═════════════════════╗
i'm corv

no gender, just rodent
he / they

╚═════════════════════╝
corv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basic, » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:37 am

x o x o

⥽ name ⥼
❅ reagan haley tilman ❅
⥽ nickname[s] ⥼
❅ reagan, hales, haley, tilly, or tilman ❅
⥽ age ⥼
❅ seventeen years of age ❅
⥽ gender ⥼
❅ female ❅
⥽ sexuality ⥼
❅ straight ❅
⥽ nationality ⥼
❅ irish ❅
⥽ body modifications ⥼
❅ she has her ears pierced all the way up ❅
⥽ family ⥼
❅ she has two brother, Elijah and Lucas, both older,
and a younger sister named Mirah, her moms name
is Marie and her father is Tony ❅
⥽ history ⥼
❅ Reagan was born in Ireland and loved there
until she was seven when she moved to America
and to the town she loves in now. Thankfully she met,
her best friend now, noah. They grew up
together and she was glad she had a friend like him.
Her siblings all annoy her and she doesn't like
being home. Her mother works as a fashion designer
and her father owns a large business.
You could consider them rich and Reagan doesn't like it.
She doesn't have people over much for that reason. ❅
⥽ personality ⥼
❅ Reagan loves pulling pranks on people. It makes her day.
She's funny and sweet and adorable and it
on pretty much everyone's good side. She not the
best at telling jokes but the way she fails makes people laugh.
Reagan also loves making bets. No matter how ridiculous.
She once died her hair blue purple and pink
because she lost a bet with her brother. She may be
immature but she knows when it's time to quite and take it down a notch.
She knows when he might have
gone to far and immediately will apologize. Reagan is super sincere
and can never hold a grudge. She's a carefree person and lives in
the moment with no regrets. She loves being
around people and is rarely quiet. She often gets
in trouble for talking in class but has never gotten
written up or a detention because she can talk herself out
of it. So if you're looking for a friend with a positive attitude and one you can
have a laugh with, then call
up Reagan because she's your girl. ❅
⥽ likes ⥼
❅ yogurt ❅
❅ gymnastics ❅
❅ sports ❅
❅ pulling pranks ❅
❅ bets ❅
❅ strawberry milk ❅
❅ the color green ❅
❅ boys ❅
❅ reading ❅
❅ watching movies ❅
❅ rain ❅
❅ pizza ❅
❅ partying ❅
⥽ dislikes ⥼
❅ gummies ❅
❅ peanut butter ❅
❅ Nutella ❅
❅ mean people ❅
❅ teachers ❅
❅ homework ❅
❅ smoking ❅
❅drinking ❅
❅ spiders ❅
❅ horses ❅
⥽ fears ⥼
❅ heights ❅
❅ small spaces ❅
❅ dying alone ❅
❅ dying in general ❅
❅ losing everyone she loves ❅
❅ being blind ❅
❅ birds ❅
❅ thunder and lightning ❅
⥽ relationship status ⥼
❅ single at the moment ❅
⥽ [best] friends ⥼
❅ Noah ❅
⥽ boyfriend/girlfriend ⥼
❅ n/a ❅
⥽ crush ⥼
❅ n/a ❅
⥽ what do you want in a relationship ⥼
❅ Reagan wants someone who understand her weird train of thought and doesn't try to change her and make her normal I guess. She likes being awkward and loud and she doesn't want to change. She hopes that they can be funny and get her sense of humor and enjoys her company. ❅

basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outro:tear » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 am

¦The Basics¦
Name;;
Clara White
Gender;;
Female
Age;;
She is 17
Sexuality;;
Straight

¦The Inside ¦

History;;
Clara grew up as a healthy kid when she was little, she had a bit of trouble with school because everyone bullied her and she only had two friends to play with. Once she was old enough her mother bought her a dog and a horse, she feel in love with her pets and took good care of them. Now she just wants some new friends and forget about her school.
Personality;;
When Clara meets new people, she is friendly calm and outgoing. When she is sad she likes to be a lone sometimes, she likes to have company around. When she’s angry she can be upset because she doesn’t like to be angry. Clara is a dreamer a little and those who are closest to her, she can be very protective.
Likes;;
Writing, animals, nature, swimming, video games, movies, cameras, lightning, thunder, books, reading, singing, music, star gazing, thunder and lightening, and drawing.
Dislikes;;
Smokers, singing in front of people, jump scares, clowns, and darkness.

¦The Outside¦
Shape;;
She is the size of a normal young lady, but more on the skinny side
Height;;
She is around 5’7
Eye colour;;
Blue
Hair colour;;
Brown and a mixture of blonde at the front.

¦Family and Love Life¦
Family;;
Her mother and farther, they are in England and her brother who came with her. She has three pets, but only owns two of them, Rex her brothers cat Moco and Epona. who live with her mother and farther.
Country/accent;;
She comes from England, so she has a medium strong British accent.
Crush;;
No one yet.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;;
No one has caught her sight.
Other;;
Her dorm is number 6

¦The Basics¦
Name;;
Dexter White
Nickname;;
You may call him Dex for short.
Gender;;
Male
Age;;
He is, of course 17
Sexuality;;
Straight.

¦The Inside ¦

History;;
Dexter lived differently from his sister, he wasn't bullied as much in school. After a while he was home schooled and didn't like it as much as going to a real school. When Rex and Epona was brought, they were both for him and his sister, but he didn't really like sharing so he brought a cat called Moco for himself.
Personality;;
Dexter is a kind-hearted boy who loves to meet new people. He is very out-going, caring, and kind. Dexter likes to be a challenging person, sometimes he can he loud, he is a little bit of a dreamer and loves making new friends. Sometimes he likes to get away from some people and be alone with his thoughts.
Likes;;
Making music, nature, dancing, singing, animals, movies, swimming, sports, thunder and lightning and writing.

Dislikes;;
Upsetting someone, singing in front of people, smokers, and bullies.

¦The Outside¦
Shape;;
He is the size of a normal young man, but more on the muscular side.
Height;;
He is around 6'2
Eye colour;;
Blue
Hair colour;;
Brown

¦Family and Love Life¦
Family;;
His mother and farther, they are in England. His sister Clara. He lives with three pets Rex , Moco and Epona. who live with his family. He only owns Moco.
Country/accent;;
He comes from England like his sister, and he has a strong British accent.
Crush;;
No one yet.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;;
No one has caught his sight.
Other;;
His dorm is number 1
Last edited by outro:tear on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
outro:tear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerstripe11 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:54 am

All accepted! :3 }
Tigerstripe11