drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Postby burnham » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:54 am

bishop cade thorn - jock - junior

Bishop smiled when she smiled and said her name. Was he really that scary? When she spoke and said her name he muttered a 'huh' and looked at her face for a moment, pondering her name. He didn't think she was familiar, but this school was massive. Being a jock, he seemed to at least be acquainted with everyone, and she looked to be his age or older. "Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you before," he asked her, moving his eyes to the people that were passing them instead of staring at the girl. If she already felt threatened, he didn't know if they were going to get along or not. Oh well, it was worth a try.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:03 am

Rain | female | 17 | single | New |

I didn't want want to make things awkward so I tried lightening up a bit a smiled again, this time more believably " yeah, my first day today." I scratched my head with a soft shy laugh and looked up expectant.
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:17 am

{{ If you'd like, Ayanna could bump into Alaska or Margo, though due to her personality she won't be much of a talker.. }}

|| Ayanna || Female || Sixteen || Loner || Sophomore || No Crush/Single ||

Walking up to the mirror, she adjusted her hair, fixing a few fly away hairs. Wonder what aunt Julie would do if I decided to ditch school today..? Soft giggling snapped her from her thoughts, glancing towards the bathroom door as a group of three girls entered. Her eyes locked with one of them and they instantly hushed up, the two other girls following their friends gaze and also falling silent. There were always three reactions she got from people she met, they'd either ignore as if she wasn't even there, call her names and treat her like dirt, or they seemed scared of her. These girls seemed scared of her, which made her inwardly smirk, though her face remained an emotionless mask. She glanced at herself in the mirror once more than moved towards the door, the girls moving further into the bathroom, but sticking close to the wall, trying their best to act normal though it was obvious how nervous they were. With an unnoticed roll of her eyes, she left the bathroom, turning and moving on down the hall towards her first class.

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:21 am

Bishop nodded his head when Rain replied. She looked up at him with bright eyes and when he noticed, he couldn't help but smile. Even though she seemed a bit awkward now, she might end up being cool later. So, for now, he would keep the conversation going. He turned to open his locker, putting in the combination and popping the lock quickly. He grabbed his schedule and a binder for his first class, since he knew the ell would be ringing soon. "What is your first class?" he asked, looking at his schedule. Maybe they would have a class or two together. Bishop kind of felt bad for her since she was nervous and new to this school. Being his friendly and charming self he would have her wrapped around his finger in no time.

-bump her into Margo, she's a punk so they might get along-

xx credit xx
██████

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:34 am

❥Fie

i looked around and held my books tightly to my chest as i walked around sighing slightly looked at the ground as i walked tripping over my feet sending my books flying half way down the hall. my palish tanned face flushed bright red luckily i didn't fall. i sighed softly and started towards them frowning deeply but mostly pouting with embarrassment. My blue eyes scanned around as a couple people tried to cover their mouths to keep from laughing, i felt like looked at them and saying, 'what! haven't you ever seen a girl fall.' but i was to meak and mild for that.

any one wanna rp with Fie or Ryder? i finished his form;
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:34 am

{{ Alright, i'll make her bump into her then! }}

|| Ayanna || Female || Sixteen || Loner || Sophomore || No Crush/Single ||

As she walked, she stared down at the ground, not bothering to watch where she was going. Others usually moved out of her way, not wanting to be close to an outsider such as herself, fearing for their social status if she even bumped into them. I wish Cheshire and Alice could tag along, it would make the day much easier to get through. She thought with a silent sigh. So lost in her own thoughts, she hadn't noticed the red haired girl in front of her until it was too late. She smacked right into the girls back, snapping out of her thoughts and quickly looking up. She moved to step back, only to trip over her own feet and fall flat on her butt, her books and other items hitting the floor for the second time that day.

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:42 am

( T u m b l r , I've got Fynn open? )

Rain | female | 17 | single | New |

" um.. It looks like I've got Literature, but I don't know where to go." A curious, confused looked appeared on my face and I shook my head, I'm already going to get lost. Even though I was still a little nervous, Bishop seemed friendly so I opened up a bit. I brushed a lock of hair out of my face and grinned.
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 am

If you could say one thing to the people of the next generation, what would it be?
You were born with a voice, so use it. You were born with lips, so smile and kiss with them. You were born with eyes and ears, so watch and listen. You were born with feet, so keep walking and don't look back. You were born with instinct, so rely on it. You're born with all the tools that you need to survive life, so use them!

Name;. Emily Hathens, nice to meet you!

Gender;. A full-out Pretty-In-Pink gal, and proud of it!

Orientation;. Well I think I'm straight, but you never know, the teenage years are all about experimentation.

Age;. I'm 15 and a Freshman, W00T!

Clique;. I'm a newb, but I'm looking forward to making friends!

Personality;. I'm confident and a bit flashy, I'll admit that much. I carry myself with pride in who I am, and that's a more than a lot of people can say. I'm sporting an A/B average, so I'm not short on intellect. At parties I can be a live wire, but I still try to keep my head on my shoulders. My policy is that if it's reasonable, do it. I try to say yes to everything and I suppose can be a bit of a people-pleaser in that sense, yet I make myself happy by making others happy, so it's a win-win all around right? I'm perky and upbeat, and you'll rarely catch me without a smile. I can be silly and absurd, but you can always count on me as a shoulder to lean on or cry on.

History;. It's called History for a reason. Doesn't really matter now does it?

Crush;. It's open!

Bf/Gf;. I'm single and ready to mingle!

If you could say one thing to the people of the next generation, what would it be?
Life's a joke. The more you think about it and laugh the better it is. If you don't get it, you're not alone. Call it a riddle if you want. But everything has a punch-line, just don't spend your entire life worrying about it.

Name;. I'm Calvin Clive, here for all your musical and comical needs!

Gender;. Well, unless you feel the need to check for yourself, take my word for it that I'm a dude.

Orientation;. I'm bisexual.... Not many people know though.

Age;. Take a seven and add a teen, that's what I be!

Clique;. Depends on who you're asking. I'm the class clown, but also a band geek, so throw me in wherever you like.

Personality;. I'm goofy by nature, and I use that to bring a smile to everyone's faces. Most teachers hate me because I "disrupt the class", but a few have a sense of humor. I enjoy making everyone happy, it's what makes me happy. I'm a simple guy with simple needs; give me a beat and a punch line and I'll be fine and dandy. You won't ever see me not smiling, and if you do it's Armageddon! I'm a happy-go-lucky guy with the philosopher that life is better with laughs, and you should make the most of it. As you can probably tell I'm confident and not afraid to get laughed at; that's what I do, that's what I strive on.

History;. Where do you want me to start? The Big Bang or the 80s? Both very interesting times.

Crush;. Pssh, like anyone would take ME seriously!

Bf/Gf;. Neither!
Last edited by pastel.bun on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:59 am

accepted!!!! adding to the front but i dont have a glass clown or a badn geek so would it be ojay if i just put him in nerd?;
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:03 pm

"Well would you look at that," Bishop said, showing Rain his schedule. He pointed to the first block and it said literature as well. "We have the same class," he said coolly, but inside he was actually excited. He didn't know if there would be any other jocks in that class, and if their were he would just leave Rain and go sit with them, but for now he could sit with her. "Room 214, that's down this hallway," he added, grabbing a binder and then closing his locker. He looked down at her and smiled, just noticing the height difference between the two. It actually was a bit comical but he wouldn't make fun of it yet. "Ready?" he asked, smiling.

margo jane shetterly - punk - senior

Margo was minding her own business, walking down the hallway to her first class when she was shoved forward, almost dropping her books and falling onto her face. She caught herself, now livid, and turned around to face whoever shoved her. "What the he-" she stopped mid sentence when she got a look at the girl that was now on the ground, and she was hot. Bright red hair: just like herself, blue-green eyes bright. Margo always wondered what it would be like to hook up with another red head, but she wasn't even sure this girl leaned that way. Heck, she didn't even know her name. Stooping down, Margo offered her hand to the girl that was now on the ground. She wasn't mad anymore, she didn't want to get on this girls bad side. "You alright?" she asked, smiling.

xx credit xx
██████

burnham

My pets
My items