♆ † ☩ ᴀʀᴄʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ☩ † ♆

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♆ † ☩ ᴀʀᴄʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴀᴍʏ ☩ † ♆

Postby Googly Bear » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:37 am

Name : Cade Galbraithe
Nicknames : Just Cade
Height : 6'0"
Title : Class Clown or Loner (depending on who you're talking to)
Dorm: 1
Parents : Bruce and Linette Galbraithe

Family and History : I would say my childhood was as normal as it can get. My parents were happy with me and my older brother, Noah. Mom's job is taking care of the family, and Dad is a Doctor. Noah went to college a few years ago, but it was the local university.
Like I said, I had a normal upbringing. We stayed in Florida until I was about twelve, but I didn't mind the move. I didn't really have any friends cause Lesbihonest.... I was one awkward child. Luckily Noah wasn't and he got me out of my shell by the time I started school in Florida. I'll admit I was nervous. Fine. I was down right scared. I guess it's a good thing that I made everyone laugh my first day. That's when I was first known for the class clown instead of the creep in the corner. It was my best year until High School. I was still known for being funny, but people knew me for more than that too. They also knew that I'm a good listener and I care a lot about people, even if I don't act like it. Maybe that's why I'm so nervous to go to this new school. I'll look the like creep again, and I'm not much of a talker when it comes to strangers. And in this case, they're rich strangers, which doesn't help my nerves.

Image Image Image

Personality : Well like I mentioned earlier, I care about people. It always makes me sad to think that there are people out there with out anyone to listen to them. Even if they don't want advice, I know what it's like to just need to vent to somebody, and it sucks when they try to tell you what to do.
Well I also have some tips for people. So if they want to know what to do, I can help. But if they just need to get something off their chest, I can help with that too. I guess I just do for other people what I would want them to do for me. And one of those things is keeping secrets. I would punch any guy who told the world a secret of mine, so I don't tell people secrets that aren't mine to share. I've actually been know for getting into fist fights. Everyone thinks I start them, but usually I get involved because I'm trying to stop someone else's fight.
I guess the reason I'm not the type to start up a conversation is because I use to try to talk to new people, and they would look at me as if I was some homeless guy on the street. So what if I don't look like your classic nice guy? I can do whatever I want with my hair and clothes and nobody can change that. So what if I have tattoos and gages? It's my body and I'll do what ever the hell I feel like doing with it. It's not like I'm some horrible person, obviously. I just don't think society should tell people what is and isn't acceptable.

Image Image
Likes : Skateboarding, concerts, music, all of my tattoos, any batman movie, Chuck Taylor converse, hoodies, bubbles.
Dislikes : Mushrooms, meth(it scares the sh*t out of me), macaroni and cheese, mofo girls with 'swag' or whatever, my car.
She moves through moonbeams slowly
She knows just how to hold me
and when her edges soften, her body is my coffin.
I know she drains me slowly
She wears me down to bones in bed...
must be the sign on my head, it says,
"Oh love me dead!" Love me dead

Digging Deeper : Oh man... I haven't had a so called 'crush' in years. I mean the last time I liked someone enough she tore my heart out. So no, I guess I don't like anyone.
I definitely do not have a girlfriend. Meaning I do not plan on getting married any time in the near future, nor have any children.
Yes, I'm single. No, I'm not gay. I'm as straight as a rainbow! Dur da dur!
I've always liked girls who are confident, but not cocky. And pretty, but not prissy. And she has to be able to take a joke because I'm not changing who I am for any girl, no matter how amazing she is. Also, I think it's cute when a girl is scared so she buries her face in my chest to not watch what ever she's scared of. It's down right adorable. And it wouldn't hurt if she liked bands that I like. Some examples are My Chemical Romance, Green Day, maybe some Blink 182 if I'm in the mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name : Chase Safeer
Nicknames : Just Chase
Height : 5'7"
Title : Wild Jewish One
Dorm: 1
Parents : Lisa and Steve Safeer

Family and History : Well, as you can tell my mom is Lisa and my dad is Steve. I am the youngest of four girls, and the only one living at home. Each of them have traveled all around the world. My oldest sister, Claire lives in Paris pursuing her career in fashion. Then there's Carter who lives in Australia teaching kids how to swim, and adults how to surf. Then of course Chloe is in Costa Rica taking care of sloths. She cares a lot about animals. I'm really close with all of them, but I don't get to see them very often. They rarely even come home for Chanukah.
My family has always moved around a bunch. My parents were both born in Boston and grew up there. They moved to California when they got married, and that's where Claire was born. Three years later they were living in Georgia and Carter was born. Four years after that Chloe was born in Texas, then there was little me in another three years. I was born in New York. I don't remember it though. My parents moved the family to Ohio when I was two years old.

Image Image Image

Personality : I've been told that I'm extremely sensitive, which I guess is true on certain occasions. Mostly I just am very defensive. I love debate and I'm taking several classes on it this year. I'm also taking a sign language class. I already know a lot because Claire and Carter know it and taught me a few words and phrases.
So I guess I should tell about the rest of my crazy mind. Growing up I never really got the attention most little girls need. Chloe had a lot of issues, and Claire was sick a lot of her life. She actually didn't get better until after her first year of college. Anyway, that led me to go off on my rebel streak. I mean I've always been a little weird. I loved skulls in fourth grade and wore them whenever I could. That didn't really stop until I got through seventh grade. So my Freshman year I was way into black again, and I loved dreary and loud music, and I was perfectly happy. It wasn't until last year that I realized just how messed up I am. I met this guy who was awesome, but he did drugs. He offered me some, but of course I didn't accept any. But I did go drinking and clubbing with him a few times. I'm definitely not an alcoholic or anything, but I like to have a drink with the occasional celebration.

Image Image
Likes : Music, dogs, anything Disney, the beach, parties, painting my nails, mascara, video games, long boarding, lightning.
Dislikes : Sappy romance movies, trying new things, flip flops, ice cream, coffee, anything pink, fire ants, white chocolate.
If all our life is but a dream
Fantastic posing greed
Then we should feed our jewelry to the sea
For diamonds do appear to be
Just like broken glass to me
Digging deeper : A crush? Wow, I haven't thought about that since middle school. I don't really like any one I guess. I mean of course there are some pretty hot boys out there, but they aren't really dating material. I'll let you know if I think of anyone.
So pretty much there's no way that I have a boyfriend, husband, kids, or anything like that. Unless you count by dogs as kids.
And it's not because I'm a lesbian. I'm totally straight. Not that I don't love lesbians and there honesty. Chloe's best friend is a les and we get along great!
When I do meet a guy, I know what will make him perfect in my eyes. First of all, he has to be taller than me. I love my heels and I plan to wear them on dates. I'm not getting rid of my dogs for anyone, so he has to be on good terms with my Alaskan Malamute. His name is Kenai. Hopefully he knows how big Kenai is. Also, he needs to have good taste in music. No country. Other than that, I'm good. Especially if he likes Panic at the Disco or Kid Cudi because I love them both.

((Just letting you know that I love Joey Graceffa!!!
Last edited by Googly Bear on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weebwoozi » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:08 pm

ooc: Accepted. unfff Joey is just perfect *-*
weebwoozi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weebwoozi » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:15 pm

bump.
ImageImage yoon jeonghan is a certified scammer ImageImage
weebwoozi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallen; » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:17 pm

♫ Autumn Jade Holland ♫

|T h e S h y O n e|T h e S i n g e r|T h e D r e a m e r| Likes: O P E N| D o r m : #1

I wanna make you feel wanted
I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
'Cause Baby I, wanna make you feel wanted
As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better
Better than your fairy tales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted
And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
and I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And Never let you forget it
Yeah I, wanna make you feel wanted
Baby I, wanna make you feel wanted
'Cause you'll always be wanted

Name: Hello world, my name is Autumn Jade Holland. My names comes from my mother, and grandmother on my father's side. Autumn was named Autumn after my grandmother, and Jade after my mother. Holland came from my father's side as well. Autumn means 'season of harvest' and is of English origin. My middle name, Jade, means 'precious green stone' and is of English origin. Holland means 'ridge land' and is of English origin. I love my name, it's unique and rather simple. However, if I could, I'd change it in a heart beat. But that's just my preference.

Nickname:I am known around as Boots, Auto, Jade, or Holli, though most people call me Auto. The other three are ones I've received over the years. I've been called Auto since I was about three, and I love the nickname. I preferably want people to call me that instead of Autumn, since I hate to be called by my full name. The other names I've received by doing odd things, such as Boots. Two reasons for the nicknames, one was I was completely obsessed with boots in the sixth grade and had over 30 pairs. The other reason would be that I used to be obsessed with the character Boots from Dora the Explorer.... Don't judge me! I can like what I want.
And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since 18
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
Cos we're just under the upperhand
Go mad for a couple grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe she flies to the motherland
Or sells love to another man It's too cold outside
For angels to fly Angels to fly

Age&Birthday:I am sixteen years old, a legal adult! /Not.../ However, I am rather mature for my age. I might be sixteen, but I act to be in my early twenties. I'm considered the 'downer' or 'party pooper' thanks to that. But why should I care how others think of my actions? I am mature and that's all that matters. I can act childish at times, and when I do I promise you'll have a fun time. Even with being mature for my age, I can still be very fun and amusing, so don't just judge me on first appearances. As for my birthday, I was born June 11th 1997. I love having a summer birthday, since I can do so many things for my party. However, I wish I had a winter birthday, because I love the snow. But I can't change it, so it looks like I'm out of luck.

Gender&Orientation:Well, let's see. Last time I check I was a girl, but I could be wrong.... NOT! If you're blind, then I'll give you leeway, but if you can't see that I'm a girl, then you might want to check your sight. That's quite sad. And I am straight as a fiddle! Sorry ladies, but I prefer the company of boys. Not that I dislike gays, I'm totally open to those guys getting together, I just prefer to have girls as friends, and boys more than friends.
Light on my heart, light on my feet
Light in your eyes I can’t even speak
Do you even know how you make me weak
I’m a lightweight
Better be careful what you say
With every word I’m blown away
You’re in control of my heart
I’m a lightweight
Easy to fall, easy to break
With every move my whole world shakes
Keep me from falling apart

In the Mirror:Well let's see. I'm actually a pretty simple girl. I never wear anything too bright or flashy, and I hate to wear makeup. My clothing style is usually dark like blacks, greys, sometimes brown. I also wear cute things in my hair and tons of simple jewelry. My hair is a lightish blond that is curly and falls into layers down to the middle of my back. Most people say my hair isn’t naturally blond, but it is, trust me. I nearly always wears it in braids or in a bun cause I hates to wear it down. It becomes darker during the summer, and lighter during the winter. I know, pretty awkward! My eyes are a bright sapphire blue color, which seems to change color depending on the light. They are almond shaped, and have speckles of green and grey in them. I have a pale skin tone, that gets tan in the middle of summer. I have to wear lots of sunscreen so I don't burn. It's very easy to get myself burned. I hover around the 5'7 mark, maybe 5'6. I'm not sure, I'm taking a guess here. And I weigh about 110lbs. Yes, pretty skinny for my height and age. And lastly, I have four tattoos, one on my right wrist reading hope, and one on my left that is of a music note. One on my lower back of a heart, and one on my right shoulder of a tree. I also have my ears pierced, two in my right ear, one on my left. I also have some scars here and there on my body.

Take me down to the river bend
Take me down to the fighting end
Wash the poison from off my skin
Show me how to be whole again
Fly me up on a silver wing
Past the black where the sirens sing
Warm me up in a nova's glow
And drop me down to the dream below
'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
Hardly anything there for you to see
For you to see

Personality:
What am I like? Well that's a bit of a difficult question to answer. I'll start off with that I'm shy. Rather very extremely shy. I can't talk to anyone I don't know without getting flustered or stuttering over my words. It's quite embarrassingly, but I can't help it. I can't speak over the phone either, which is even worst. Doing job interviews is terrible, though I'm perfectly capable of doing the job. And this is one reason I've had the same group of friends since the third grade, when my shyness began. Trust me, over the years, I've done the most embarrassing things ever thanks to this. Other than me being shy, there are many other things that I am and describe me. I'm known to be over-dramatic at times, though I don't really see why. I mean, sure I freak out over small things but that doesn't make me over-dramatic! Does it? Anyways, due to that fact, I do take things rather seriously, coming from the mature part of me. However, due to my maturity, I am allowed tons of freedom, which ties into me loving nature. Due to my freedom growing up, I grew to love being outside, and I love nature. I love to be outside more than inside, and I hate hate hate the tv. I can live with a cell phone, but tv's are stupid and unnecessary. I live for my phone only because I like to listen to music on it. I know that's weird, but I don't like going to movies or watching tv, I prefer going outside and doing something in nature. I'm also a bit of a dreamer. I have all these plans for my future, doing all these things I love and meeting the 'one for me'. I'm often caught daydreaming no matter where I am, and that often gets me in trouble. However, I love to dream what I could do with my life. Maybe I could change the world for the better. A final thing that makes me... Unique, is that I do not show my emotions easily. I haven't since I was young. I do not cry when bad things happen, and I usually don't show that much happiness. I don't jump around, squealing happily if something happens. I'm considered 'emotionless' by some classmates, but that isn't the case. I just keep them bottled up inside, then explode when it gets to much and I'm not around anyone. I haven't cried in front of another person since I was six, and I haven't been really really happy over anything since I was 12.

I will not make
The same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
'Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break
The way you did, you fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
Because of you I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you,
I am afraid

History: My background? Well it's rather... Well I wouldn't say bad, but it's sad compared to others. I was born June 11th, 1995 the 5th child of Alexander and Johanna Hollander. I had four older siblings, three older sisters, one older brother. Yes I realize that is a big family. My siblings were(in age order) Laura A. Holland, four; Heather P. Holland, seven; Jakob L. Holland, seven; and Brenda W. Holland, nine. My mother worked as a lawyer, and was going to school, and my father was in the Airforce. We lived a good life, nothing bad went on. When I turned 3, my mother and father decided to have another child, and little Alex Jr. Holland was born September 9th, 1998. All was well, I lived happily with my family, and started school at a young age, at 5, because I had learned how to read and my numbers. I skipped Kindergarten and went straight into 1st grade, where I met my BFF Tiffany Von Jadens. We did everything together, and all was good. Until my father was deployed to go to Afghanistan, I was 7. It was hard on my mother at first, only talking to my father every few weeks, and having to take care of 6 children on top of that. Plus she had her job and school, and she had to quit school to help us. It was rather heroic for her to give up her dream. She was aiming to become a nurse, after her lawyer years. She managed though, taking care of a 16 year old, two 14 year olds, an 11 year old, a 7 year old, and a four year old. She kept this going for about a year and a half, before we got the news. I remember the day well, August 19th, 2002. It was the day my family fell apart. I remember what I was doing that day. I came home from school earlier, because we got off early that day. I came home with Jakob, Heather and Laura, since we all went to the same school. We came inside, and saw our mother and Brenda crying in each others arms. I didn't understand why, but the look on my older siblings faces I could tell something was very wrong. Our mother told us that our father died in the line of duty. I remember I just stood there, staring at my mother in disbelief. I had barely known my father, but I loved him. He couldn't have been dead. But he was. I didn't eat that day, or the next. I just sat in my room, staring at the wall. I hadn't shed a single tear when I heard that my father had died, though my family did. Even Alex Jr. did, and he had never met his father. I had no
emotions. I was tormented by my older sister, Laura, for not having any feelings. It was bad. After that, everything went downhill. My mother lost her job and started to do drugs. My older sister had to take care of all five of her younger siblings. When I turned 8, my grandmother came and took us all in, and my mother died two weeks after that. Four months after my mother's funeral, my eldest sister and Jakob, died in a car crash. Once again, I didn't shed a single tear. I was in 3rd grade then, where I guess my shyness began. I had moved schools, and lost touch with all my friends except Tiffany. I tried to be friends at my new school, but everyone pushed me away, and they were mean. So i stopped trying to make friends. All of third grade I had no one by Tiffany, but I guess that's better then nothing. It was only phone calls, but I still loved it. I finally made friends at the end of third grade. Some girls took pity on me and became
friends with me. I was happy, maybe I could be normal again. Of course, God just wanted me to fail. I learned Summer of 4th grade that Tiffany had died from a home invasion. The robbers came in, not knowing Tiffany was there. Tiffany was shot three times in the chest, and she died alone. She left me a small note she managed to write that I still have to this day. Want to know what they stole? A tv. Guess you know why I hate tvs now. Anyways, 4th, 5th, and 6th went by without much going on. Of course bad things happened, but it wasn't bad. Year of 7th grade I learned that my grandmother was extremely sick. She died that year, and I was moved to my other grandparents house with my brother Alex. By this time, all my older siblings were either dead or out of college. Luckily, I stayed in my same school zone, and went to the same school. After 8th grade, things went okay. I broke my arm a few times, crashed the car, but what will I do? So... That's about all, thanks for listening.

Interests:My interests? Well.... I have many! We'll start with a few you should know. I love nature, it's my life. I love anything to do with nature, as long as it doesn't kill me.... Well I could care less. I also love photography, it's one of my favorite past times. Along with photography, I enjoy writing, singing, poetry, music, my friends, A Day to Remember, Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, quotes, school, Peirce the Veil, My Chemical Romance, playing guitar, my dogs Coal, Tiny, and Bolt, the color black, Three Days Grace, The Fray, Paramore, Oreo cookies, being barefoot, tattoos, the rain, the cold, boys, gardening, and cooking. Isn't that a lot? Well, who cares! As long as I enjoy it it will never be too much.

Dislikes:My dislikes? Well a few you may remember. Tvs, hate them. Anything to do with them. Movies on a big screen? Nope. Small tv? Nope. Don't have one in my apartment, and don't like to watch em. I hate talking over the phone and making speeches to people. I don't like talking to people I don't know. I hate meat, bullies, crying in front of others, wars, people who never stop talking, sloppy people, people who don't like gays, being the center of attention, clowns, and when it's very hot.

Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave (wave) is stringing us along
Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home

Love Life:My love life is rather sad. I've been single all my life. How pathetic is that? Very sad isn't it? I guess if I really wanted to, I'd go out and date. But I don't see the need to. All a boy would do is hold me back from my dreams! Keep me from them. And what's the point of that? However.. I can't deny that a certain guy has caught my eye. But I'm way to shy to go and talk with him. What's the chance of him even talking with me? Let alone fall in love with me...

Anything Else:Well, I'm pretty sure I covered everything. I hope you enjoyed you learning about me, be~

Name: "My name is Jayson Carson Jones. Nothing really cool about other than the spelling of Jayson:) The meaning of Jayson is 'Healer' which is pretty cool. Carson means 'son of marsh-dwellers' which is quite... Odd to say the least. But hey, what can I say? It is quite unique! I don't really know the meaning of Jones, but I don't care. It's just my last name. It couldn't be of any important... Right?. Anyways, my name is pronounced 'Jay-son Kar-son Jones'"
Nicknames:"My friends call me Jay. But if you can think of anything better, than that is okay with me."
Age: "I am 17 years young. Not quite an adult yet, but I'm getting there! Just one more year to go!"
Birthday & Birthplace:"I was born August 1st 1994 in Austin, Texas... Hot place it is, but I loved horseback riding and late nights and the fireflies... Nothing beats there. "
Gender:"Are you blind? I'm male! Nut then again, I tend to be girlish at times... Haha, nah, I'm a guy, trust me."
Dorm:He is in Dorm number 2
Looks:Jayson is tall for his age, standing at 6'5 and a half, and weighs about 140lbs. He has no fat on him, only muscle. His hair is a dark chocolate brown color and it goes to his ears. His eyes are a light chocolate color. His skin is tan, but not too tan, a good color. He has a nice small smile, his smile always have dimples.
Fashion Style:Jayson's style is usually a t-shirt and jeans completed with converse. He usually wears dark colors, or stripes. He loves hats and always has a new one on his head. This is his hat collection.
Best Feature:"My muscles.. Nah, I'm joking. I like my hair... Or eyes... Or... I'm not sure really. Isn't this something you ask a girl?"

Body Modifications:"I have my left ear pierced and a tattoo on my right wrist"
Personality: To described Jayson in three words... Well, that would be not nearly enough to describe the boy that is Jayson Carson Jones. He is sweet, kind, flirty, protective, friendly, loud, sporty, musical. Not one sequence or amount of words could ever truly describe Jayson. He's the sweetest, kindest kid you could ever meet. All he ever wants is to put a smile on another living person's face. If he sees someone who looks sad or hurt, he makes it his mission to cheer them up and make their day. His friendly demeter cheers up nearly everyone he meets. He's a bit of a flirt, but not a crazy one, more of a cutesy one, who does it under the radar, and you can't help but fall for him. But he doesn't meant too, he does it more subconsciously that anything else. When around friends, he tends to be a bit over protective. He just doesn't want them to get hurt is all. But that can get annoying at times, and he often needs to be put in check by his friends, which he's used too and doesn't mind. He's loud. But only with the things he loves. Sports, he'll yell. Around friends, he'll be a bit louder than necessary. In a move? You won't hear him/ He's polite of course. Offering the door to ladies, and men. Staying quiet when needed, listening to his elders. He does tend to get wild at times, especially if he is at a party with others. He can be quite a party animal. He loves sports, and plays all of the sports under the rainbow. Mostly the more competitive, which makes him very competitive at the sports he loves. He loves music as well, and plays both the guitar and piano.
History:Jayson was born to an unknown mother, and put into adoption when he was 1 day old. At the age of 3 weeks old, he was adopted out by his two fathers. He was happy living with them, and nothing went bad. Until he got older anyways. As he grew up, as curious as he got, he began to wonder about the strange dreams he had about a woman who sang to him. He began to question his fathers, who didn't say much about it at first. But the older he got, the more persistent he became. Finally, around his 10th birthday, his fathers told him about his mother, who visited him once around his first birthday. She came and went, only giving the name Alexandra. He grew even more curious after that, becoming almost crazy about finding his mother. At first it was just online searches, but then it grew to needing social interaction. He found a name and address that fit the bill, and decided he'd look into it. It wasn't her, so he continued on more urgent than before. He did run away a few other times so he could see if he could find his mother. He never did until he was 15, when he found her living two cities away. He went to her door, and found out why his fathers wanted him to be sheltered from her. Alexandra Kellian, an alcoholic and former drug user, living in an unkempt home with four very young children. He couldn't believe his mother could be something like this. But he had to know why she gave him up. So he asked. Her answer was she was young and stupid, and never even wanted a child, so giving him up was the best thing to do. No care or anything in her voice. He hated his mother after that, and did visit her a few times after that, but only for court things..

Jayson loves being funny, to put a smile on someone's face, even for a minute, keeps him happy for an entire day. He loves sweets. He has the worst sweet tooth; but his favorite sweets are cookies, Oreos to be exact. He's an athletic little person, and as weird as it sounds, he loves jump roping. Something about it amuses him. Dancing goes right along with it, though it's more of a secret passion more than anything else. He loves to make friends, always in search of someone knew, someone who can keep him occupied with new things. He loves music, the piano, but more importantly, his guitar, which he takes with him everywhere. He loves animals. Growing up on a farm in Texas does that. Horses, cats, dogs, the whole shebang. He loves to pull pranks on others, just to see them laugh, or rile them up. Neon colors always accompany him as he dresses, or pulls out his phone. His hats fall under that category as well. And he loves the beach. The nice ocean breeze and the soft lapping waves make him very happy and relaxed.

Dislikes:
Jay absolutely hates, rude, uppity, and all time around rude people. He can't stand people who think they're just the center of the world and deserve everyone's attention. Like, no one should give you jack. You haven't done anything to deserve that! He also despises bullies. How dare someone judge another person based on their looks, gender, or sexual orientation. Like, please! No. Though he loves food, he hates Oranges. Something about the round, orangy fruit makes him want to puke. Along with the color pink. Too girly for his tasting. The site of blood makes him cringe, so the job of a doctor wouldn't be the best for him. And don't get him started on Justin Bieber! Who does he think he is making his security guards carry him up the Great Wall of China! The dentist or any doctor's office in general don't go well with him. He hates the sterile, uneasy environment centered around the place.
Hobbies:
He doesn't do too much that is repetitive, but he loves to go horseback riding. Every chance he can have, he gets on the back of a horse and rides, rides like the wind. He also is very handy at the guitar and piano, and plays all sorts of music for those willing to listen.

Fears: He hates clowns. Something about them makes him uneasy. After seeing Stephen King's, It... Well, he had a few nightmares.
Parents:"My fathers are David and Henry Jones. Who adopted me kindly when I was 3 weeks old."
Siblings:"I wish I had siblings, but sadly, I'm an only child."
Pets:"My dog Lance."
House:"My father's live in a nice, two story home, with a large backyard. It's more of a farm than a house, but I love it anyways.
[/color]Car:"I happen to own a very nice, 1967 Black Chevy Impala. She's my pride and joy."
Best Friend: He considers everyone his best friend. But if he had to choose one, it'd be Owen Lance Greene, who has been his friend since Kindergarten.
Sexual Orientation: He's bisexual, but tends to lean on the girl side.
Crush: Not anyone he's willing to admit, but there is one girl who has his eye
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope, at this current moment he is single as a pringle
Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends: He has had a few exes in the past. But what's the past is the past, and it should stay there
Enemies: He has a few here and there. Everyone has at least one person who can't stand them. What he's says to them is "Bring it on!"

{{ form credit @ -dreamer-
{{ photo credit @ original owners
    I am a holibomber!
    I have gifted 14 people.
    I have received 4 gifts.
    I have nuked 4 people.
    I have received 0 nukes.
    I have won 0 gift wars.
    I have lost 0 gift wars.
fallen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby; » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Name: Faith Mari Edwards I was named after well my adoptive parents said I was miracle so that's it

Gender: I'm pretty sure I'm a girl I think I knew that since I was born wait no I'm a guy no jokes I'm a girlor woman or lady whatever

History: It all started when I was born my parents |1st adoptive| where the most best things that happened to me. anyway lets skip to when I was four years old ok we just moved to Victoria so happy I loved the lights at night ok on my 6th birthday I sang to my school it was a joy even the guy I liked was cheering me on. At 7 years old my |adoptive| dad died in a car collision I think well something like that my |adoptive| mother was in depression and cried allot she never spoke to me only if it was something like clean my room or to say goodbye. I was starting to lose trust in her at 8 I snapped a hit my mother and was grounded for 8 months I always gave her looks and was scared by fear from her. I was very popular at 13 actually I use to always date the guys in my class then break there hearts looking back it was so bad to do it any way at 14 my | adoptive| mother died from who knows what then I ended up here on the streets. I was then adopted and told to try and take therapy but that didn't work out so I was sent here and I love it

Orientation: I'm straight as a stick well a big blue pole or something

Favourites:
Animals
BOYS!
fairy floss
love
T.V
High Heels

Dislikes:
Robbers\Bad people
using people
bad hair days

Crush: Jayson seems fun
Boyfriend: nope to many in the past
Husband: really?
Kids: not right now

Talents: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3j28eZSsHg
Eyes: Blue like the Skye
Hair: brown mixed with blonde and fade purple from a recent hair dye

Others; no no nope

My boy is Wip

Name: Louis Taylor Rain its a very weird name for me like im to weird to have it

Age: Im 17 I was born on the summer bays of the 90's on the lovely day of the 16th of July

Gender: I'm a girl and here is a tutorial on how do put makeup on no im a dude

History: well before my personality came I was a normal kid till I was 9 then I came I was bullied for it so I teased myself back it eventually stoped every thing that came my way like when my mum died I used it to calm me and make me stop crying I then got into acting school because my step {love you Carly} mum Carly signed me up it sucked never go there any way ill tell you more if you ask

Orientation: im straight I love girls not guy ok sorry guys

Favourites:
Girls
ice cram
comedy
Leonardo di caprio
Girls
giraffes
did I say girls
and yeah dogs
Dislikes:
loud noises suits they coke me
and that's it
Crush: nope if a gorges get personality girl come into my life yah
girlfriend: where is this going
Wife: again where is this going
Kids: this is wierd

Talents:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AIT78Bxkws my band
Eyes: Green
Hair:Brown
[/img]

Others;-

baby;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weebwoozi » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 am

ooc: All accepted except for Faith Mari Edwards and Louis Taylor Rain, you need to tell me what dorm number they are in.
weebwoozi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikko; » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:34 am

Name;;

"Oh, hullo stranger! I'm Blake, though legally, on my birth certificate, I was born as Blake Dove Auden. Cool, huh? You can call me Blake or Dove; all of my friends do."

Age;;

"I'll be turning eighteen this December. I feel kind of old..."

Gender;;

"I'm a transsexual alpacacorn. No? You don't believe me? Well, I guess I must be a female then."

Appearance;;

"I'm a thin, and rather gangling teenager. I only weigh about one hundred and five pounds, and I stand at around five-foot-eight. I have lovely long pink hair and dark grey eyes. My hair used to be blond, but hey, anyway could have blond hair. Only a select few individuals have pink hair. Anyhow, I have a rather nice figure and look that I fully intend to keep, thank you."

Modifications;;

"Let's see here... I have exactly five piercings in my right ear, four in my left, a belly button piercing, and a tattoo on my wrist that reads 'Dreamer' in a pretty little font. I may get another tattoo, though."

Theme Song;;

Likes;;

"I like coffee, tea, any type of caffeine, cookies, cupcakes, singing, baking, bubbles, booze, flavoured electronic cigarettes, my job, anime, cosplaying... A lot really."

Dislikes;;

"Insufferable gits, prissy people, bullies, players, school rules... The list goes on."

Personality;;

"I'd like to believe that I'm a rather jovial, funny, and random person. I like people, and rather enjoy mucking about. I work in a record store off campus, and do things that the school would deem 'illegal'. I drink alcohol and enjoy it, though I am well aware that I am underage. Oh! I smoke cherry and vanilla flavoured e-cigarettes, so I imagine I smell like them often... I'm rather intelligent, vain as it sounds. All of my classes are AP. People would label me as the 'Dorky Otaku Rebel', because I'll occasionally cut class to do some more fun things... I think I'll stop now, or before I get in trouble."

Dorm;;

“I'm in dorm number one.”

Orientation;;

"Bisexual. I'm not picky."

{Hope this is okay! If you need anything, or want me to make a male, I'd be more than happy too. c:}

{{This is also an already existing character of mine... I'm lazy, sooo...}}
mikko;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weebwoozi » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:43 am

ooc: Accepted, and no it's fine you don't have to make a male unless you want to.
weebwoozi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanel . » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:57 am

@@ I know , this is kind of a small form , but i can wright semi - lit .

Mary Jane Marie , is a pretty outgoing girl , she really likes to have fun and let her blonde hair do the talking . She brings the life to the party , you will most likely never see her upset , since she doesn`t let things get her way . She is currently 17, and hoping to make the best of her early years .She is probably the preppiest girl you will ever meet though , she doesn`t forgive people who do her wrong and she minds her own business . She comes from a rich family , although she does hate that her parents are making her live a life from what she really wants to do for a living . Shes really good at drawing , she spends most of her time in places where she can hide . Her parents don`t really know her for how she really is , they think she is an educated bag of potatoes . Mary doesn`t really like to study which is why she is always out . This reflects on her grades , which she hides from her parents . The blonde doesn`t like people making fun of her accent , which Australian . Her parents are from here , and shes from Australia , her birthday is on February 14 . What she looks for in a guy is personality and probably a nice body , she doesn`t really like super skinny boys , which is why the first place she will probably take you is the beach .

@@ Dorm number one
Last edited by Chanel . on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chanel .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:02 am

{{ Might make a male if needed ^.* Just let me know if the gender ratio is uneven.

A
u
r
o
r
a

D
e
e

S
a
p
p
h
i
r
e

Image....................Image

{ L i f e ʜᴀs risks t h a t ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs pay o f f

"Nobody's gonna love
you ifYou can't
display a way to
capture this Nobody's
gonna hold your hand
And guide you through
Noit's up for
you to understand."

۪N۫۰۪a۫۰۪m۫۰۪e۫۰
"Well, I was named Aurora Dee Sapphire. I don't really like it though. Considering if you really think about it then I was named after lights in the sky. Which isn't very special or original. Same goes with my last name. I mean, Sapphire? Sapphire is a birthstone. But I can't really complain about that one either. Considering that last name has been in my family for generations."

۪N۫۰۪i۫۰۪c۫۰۪k۫۰۪n۫۰۪a۫۰۪m۫۰۪e۫۰
"Hmmm... I don't really have a specific nickname. Some people call me Roar, Air, R, Rora, Rawer, or A. So it really just depends whose giving me the nickname. It also depends on how much you know me and what you're comfortable with calling me. You could even make up a new nickname for me if you wanted to. I don't mind. I might even like it the best out of all the other nicknames I've been called. Personally though I prefer Roar or R."

۪A۫۰۪g۫۰۪e۫۰
"I am eighteen years young... I really do hate being called old. Even though sometimes I feel old... But when you think about it everyday you're technically getting older. So it kinda makes sense why I feel a little old. Plus, my friends say that they feel the same way and they're my age. Maybe it's because we're older then most of our siblings and that makes us feel old? Or because we're technically considered adults now? Either way I still feel old at eighteen. Even though I shouldn't because eighteen is still young."

۪G۫۰۪e۫۰۪n۫۰۪d۫۰۪e۫۰۪r۫۰
"I am a girl... I would tell you to go ahead and check, but that would be popping my personal bubble. Plus I think it would be a little awkward for the both of us. Though I'm only teasing. I am a girl and I've been a girl since birth. But if you prefer female, lady, or las then you could say I'm one of those. Either way I'm a girl and you know what Beyonce says... Girls run the world!"

۪S۫۰۪e۫۰۪x۫۰۪u۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰ ۪O۫۰۪r۫۰۪i۫۰۪e۫۰۪n۫۰۪t۫۰۪a۫۰۪t۫۰۪i۫۰۪o۫۰۪n۫۰
"I am straight... As straight as a pencil to be exact... But I do support LGBT people. Especially because one of my siblings are bisexual and they get picked on a lot. I literally can not stand that though. I hate when people pick on LGBT people just because they are different. They're still people to with feelings just like yours. So they're really isn't a reason to pick on them or be rude to them. Another reason why I support LGBT people."

۪H۫۰۪e۫۰۪i۫۰۪g۫۰۪h۫۰۪t۫۰۪&۫۰۪W۫۰۪e۫۰۪i۫۰۪g۫۰۪h۫۰۪t۫۰
"I am 5'4... Which is pretty short to me. But I'm okay with it because I'm actually one of those people who would rather be short then tall. The reason being because if I ever get a boyfriend I want them to be taller then me. Though if I did meet a short guy I wouldn't say I'm not dating you because you're short. I would date them if they had an amazing personality and were just a nice person. That kind of thing. I also weigh a solid 116 pounds. Which is fairly good in my opinion."

۪E۫۰۪y۫۰۪e۫۰ ۪C۫۰۪o۫۰۪l۫۰۪o۫۰۪u۫۰۪r۫۰
"Well, my friend says that my eyes are blue, and another says that they're a greenish blue. So to compromise, I would have to say that they're a light blue. And I'm totally okay with that. Light blue eyes would have to be my favourite eye colour anyways. Well, light blue, hazel, and green are my top three favourites. Plus I also like eye colours that may be one colour but have multiple colours within them. If you know what I mean."

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪i۫۰۪r۫۰ ۪C۫۰۪o۫۰۪l۫۰۪o۫۰۪u۫۰۪r۫۰
"My hair colour is blonde. And no... I'm not stupid because of it... Though some blonde jokes are funny.... I do like to dye the tips of my hair purple and aqua sometimes. I dye them not because somebody makes me or anything like that. I dye them because sometimes I just want a little bit of change from the blonde. Though I wouldn't dye my whole hair brown. Reason being my roots would look really funny when they grew back in."

۪C۫۰۪l۫۰۪o۫۰۪t۫۰۪h۫۰۪i۫۰۪n۫۰۪g۫۰ ۪S۫۰۪t۫۰۪y۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰
"I wouldn't really say that I have a certaint kind of clothing style. Sometimes I just throw on a shirt, jeans or booty shorts and make it look nice. Though my biggest trade mark would have to be my nails. People say I'm really good at doing nails and I always have the best designs. Another trade mark would probably have to be my bracelet. I like to wear this kinda friendship like style bracelet that says yolo on it. It's probably one of my favourite bracelets and I wear it almost everyday."

۪P۫۰۪i۫۰۪e۫۰۪r۫۰۪c۫۰۪i۫۰۪n۫۰۪g۫۰۪s۫۰۪&۫۰۪T۫۰۪a۫۰۪t۫۰۪t۫۰۪o۫۰۪o۫۰۪s۫۰
"Hmmm... I don't really have any tattoos. And I'm really undecided if I want then when I'm older or if I don't want them. If I do end up getting one when I'm older it will probably be the infinity sign on the side of my ankle. I used to have my ears pierced, but something happened and I had to let them close up. I may get my belly button pierced but that's still a maybe. After what happened with the whole ears piercings I have troubles trusting any piercings. So to say the least, at the moment, I have no piercings or tattoos."

۪B۫۰۪i۫۰۪r۫۰۪t۫۰۪h۫۰۪d۫۰۪a۫۰۪y۫۰
"I was born on July 17th 1995. I am really thankful to be born in the summer time. Because then I can have pool parties. Pool parties and BBQ's. they have always been my favourite type of party. The kind of party that I'm really working towards having though is a beach party. I only had one once when I was younger and I really want to have one again. Considering I don't really remember the very first one."

۪B۫۰۪i۫۰۪r۫۰۪t۫۰۪h۫۰۪p۫۰۪l۫۰۪a۫۰۪c۫۰۪e۫۰
"I was born in London, England. Isn't it great? Though that may have sounded a little sarcastic... London is actually a pretty cool place. But it's sad that I was forced to move with my family. I did have the choice of staying in London with my grandmother. But I couldn't. I couldn't because I can't just leave my family. So I guess in a way, I choose to move."

۪F۫۰۪a۫۰۪m۫۰۪i۫۰۪l۫۰۪y۫۰
"I have one father, one mother, two younger twin sisters that are 16, and an older brother that is going to be turning 22 soon. Plus I have a Siberian Husky dog if you count that as family too. So imagine... All those bodies living in one place... It does get really hectic and crazy. But now that we have moved it isn't that bad because my brother had chosen to stay in London. Me and my sisters fight a lot to but at the end of the day there still my family and I love them all."

۪C۫۰۪r۫۰۪u۫۰۪s۫۰۪h۫۰
"I used to have a crush on this guy named Jay. But I soon learned that he was a total jerk. It seems that whenever I crush on a guy they turn out a total jerk. But that's what happens. Jay was probably one of the most major crushes and recent crushes that I've had. I don't even remember the names of the others. Now though I don't really have a crush at the moment."

۪R۫۰۪e۫۰۪l۫۰۪a۫۰۪t۫۰۪i۫۰۪o۫۰۪n۫۰۪s۫۰۪h۫۰۪i۫۰۪p۫۰۪s۫۰
"I've only ever had one boyfriend. His name was Blaine. He was very obsessive, abusive, and controlling. For the longest time he wouldn't even let me break up with him. After a lot of time I finally broke up with him though. I had to go to the police to make it official. So I really hope to find a guy that won't treat me that way."

۪P۫۰۪e۫۰۪r۫۰۪s۫۰۪o۫۰۪n۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪i۫۰۪t۫۰۪y۫۰
"Somtimes I can be a little shy at first... But if you ask anyone who knows me they'll say I'm not shy at all. Actually, I'm the kind of type that's really out-going and is a huge people person. I don't really be mean to anyone unless I have a reason to. I also like to crack open the can if lame jokes sometimes so bear with me... Okay, I know that whole crack open the can joke was pretty lame. But that was just a start to my lame jokes. I have so many that are just waiting to be told."

۪H۫۰۪i۫۰۪s۫۰۪t۫۰۪o۫۰۪r۫۰۪y۫۰
"Well, there's not really lots to say. But I guess in going to have to say something. I grew up like anyone else would. Though I had a passion for singing so I took singing lessons and guitar lessons. I was also a big fan of dance and gymnastics so I took those too and I took volleyball throughout all my school years. Yes, it was hard to balance all these things out but I made it work. And the only reason my parents could afford it because my sisters and brother never did after school activities. They always said that they were a waste of time and they're was really no purpose for them. But when you think about it you really only do have one life to get things right and do what you can. So I might as well make the best of it. Years later and the move came. I was upset about it first, but now that we have moved I took a whole new view on things. I mean, I meet a lot of my best friends at my new school and I have more friends then I did when I was living in London. So I really can't complain."

۪J۫۰۪o۫۰۪b۫۰۪s۫۰۪&۫۰۪H۫۰۪o۫۰۪b۫۰۪b۫۰۪i۫۰۪e۫۰۪s۫۰
"My first job ever was actually being a waitress in Friday's. And might I say, it was the best job ever because pretty much all of my friends worked there. Until I had to move and quit my job. Some of my hobbies include playing guitar, singing, dancing, gymnastics, and volleyball. That's pretty much it then for jobs and hobbies. Unless you count the occasionally babysitting I do for money. Most of the babysitting is also done throughout my neighbourhood and my mother's friends. We have a lot of little kids in our block and my mom has a lot of friends. So I guess you may consider it more then occasional? I don't know... But until I get another job I'm stuck with the baby sitting."

۪L۫۰۪i۫۰۪k۫۰۪e۫۰۪s۫۰
✓ Singing
✓ Dancing
✓ Volleyball
✓ Gymnastics
✓ My family

۪D۫۰۪i۫۰۪s۫۰۪l۫۰۪i۫۰۪k۫۰۪e۫۰۪s۫۰
✗ Goats
✗ Spiders
✗ Some spicy foods
✗Birds that fly over-head
✗ Bees/Wasps

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Theodore Fink
This.is.it.the.apocalypes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
➜Teddy (nickname)

➜Eighteen years old

➜Born May 10 1997

➜No crush

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Name . Theodore Fink
Nickname . Teddy
Age . 18
Birth . May 10 1997
Family . Sully, Mother, Father, Step-father

Likes . Cats, Basketball, indie music, musicals
Dislikes . Arguments

Hair color . light brown
Skin . Whitish - Tanish
Eyes . blue
Height . 6'
Weight . 142 pounds

Mother . Gina
Father . Jordan
Step-father . Ethan
Step-mother . Lisa
Sister . Sully
Brother (with real father) . Charlie

Crush . nope
girlfriend . nope
Ex . somebody....
wife . "what the hell?"

"My name is Teddy/Theodore. Teddy is the most stupid name i've ever heard! And I just really hate it when people call me that. I'm just a normal guy. I'm on the basketball team and yeah, my grades are fairly high but i'm not as smart as Albert Einstein. I like music but I like indie music I have no interests in stupid pop songs, but for the record, I sorta like One Direction. I secretly love to sing but who cares about that.... Let's just say that i'm like any other hot boy Jock but i'm half British. I am indeed a gentleman since I grew up with my cute lil' sister, Sam and my mother. My father only visits us sometimes since my parents divorced 6 years after Sam was born I was 7 that time. I'm eighteen and born on May 10. I'm heterosexual and as straight as a ruler. I'm sorry guys, I only like girls but my support is to all you bisexuals, transgenders, lesbians, and gays. I'm very proud of all you guys following your heart and being in love with who you want to be in love with. So most of the basics or mentioned and yeah, so moving on... Oh, and I like cats. That was very random and strange in so many different ways which explains why i'm so weird."

"I have a very kind personality and I stay sharp to what I wants. I'm an optimist, and I know that i'm slightly naive. i'm a very bright boy, and according to my friends, i'm the guy who "usually knows what's up". I am very conflicted, torn between my image as "the Basketball Guy" and "The Performing Arts Dude". I am very close to my dad, who wants me to get into a good college with a basketball scholarship.

And once again, I like cats."

Theodore is an extremely handsome young man, with wonderful features. These include his light brown hair, fairly tan skin, a dazzling smile, and deep, beautiful blue eyes. Almost every girl that I know swoons over me. He has six packed abs that makes him look like some male model that every girl would love. He works out every time and he's quite tall. Although Teddy is rather handsome he has some hidden traits, when ever he reads he has to wear big chunky glasses. In addition to the glasses which he thoroughly hates Theodore also has a pallet expander underneath his tongue. It isn't very noticeable because nobody has asked to look underneath his tongue and he doesn't have a lisp with it. He has to keep it in his mouth for the rest of his life because if not he will have uneven telethon the bottom half of his mouth.

"My past is history, well duh.... my parents left each other six years after Sam was born because my dad fell in love with some other girl. He really liked her so he left my mom. My other brother who's as old as me went with mother and yeah... Sam also stays with mother we see each other now and then. Mom married another guy and he's okay. I stay with dad. My real mom and real dad are still good friends even after what happened, that's why I admire them so much. I'm moving to mom ina few months or so, it would be real nice to stay with her."

"....."

{ Dorm 2 for girl and dorm 1 for boy ^.^
Last edited by spade. on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

“It seemed funny that the sunset she saw from her patio and the
one I saw from the back steps was the same one. Maybe the two worlds we
lived in weren’t so different. We saw the same sunset.”

“Things were rough all over, but it was better that way. That way you
could tell the other guy was human too.”
spade.

My pets
My items