THE LAST ADVENTURE [ full ]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: THE LAST ADVENTURE [ full ]

Postby abeille » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:21 pm

i actually really like how you chose the relationships. i thinks its really interesting xux
    but i don't know who some of the people my character has relationships with are.
abeille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sounds good to me!

Postby kelly. » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:35 pm

everything sounds great, i can't wait to start!
art by bear ♡
kelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cool c:

Postby Brittle » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:38 pm

haha, me too c;

if every one's form is finished even before tomorrow night- we'll start there! I'll pm all you lovelies when we start. (;

edit-
    @everyone; if your wondering what to do with your form {is it long enough? do I have too many pictures? etc, etc.}

read the rules & regulations for clarifications, please.
Last edited by Brittle on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kk, and a question--

Postby kelly. » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:40 pm

m'kay ^^ and who plays edmond, since i don't see his form eue
art by bear ♡
kelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Image Image Image Image

» name; Edmond Skandar Sparks
    » gender; male
    » age; eighteen years old

» description;
    Edmond has dark brown hair that's a little curly. His eyes are a normal brown nothing special. His outer features are more normal than his personality. He's not pale but not tan more like normal. His cheeks get red so than means when he's embarrassed or mad they do too. He is average weight and body build nothing special not super buff. He has freckles and is double jointed.

» personality;
    Edmond is very arrogant from his past. He gets angry when he doesn't get what he wants and forgets to say please and thank you. He talk a lot mostly about himself and forgets to give others a chance but if your nice to him you wont see that side. He will be nice to you and when he talk he's rather cute and goes on and on. He holds grudges so if your rude to him then he's rude to you for a long time. Once your done with him or insult him he's take every chance he get to make you mad.

» history;
    He was born with a younger sister and two older siblings. he nowadays stay away from them because when his parents divorced he went with his mother when the others didn't want her and left for their dad. Him and his mother live in a little house not the bad and he spend most of his time hanging out with his pet dog, Lassie. yes it's not original but still he liked the show when he was just a baby and his mother liked it. Before he split up with his sibling they treated him like he was the jerk and did everything bad. Even he got blamed for his younger sibling mistakes. Even thought he wasn't youngest, he was the runt.

» habits; Laughing when someone gets hurt or when something serious is going on he smiles.
    » crush ; none so far he's had two serious girlfriends both dating for over 8 months but now is open and looking.

[ Edmond was a w.i.p here he is now. c; Oh and by the way. I play him. ]
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confliction » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:53 pm

{ yay, finished my form. can't wait to start,
      and yeah there are some missing charries. i like how you put together the relationships, it should be fun. }
ILOVEYOU
"IT ALL GOES BACK
TO THE FIRST KISS
IT WAS THE ONE
I THOUGHT I'D NEVER MISS
MAYBE WE WERE
ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES
MAYBE I'M JUST
NOT QUITE STRONG ENOUGH
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE
THE EASY PART
BUT BREAKING DOWN
IS WHAT I FOUND HARD
NOW I'M WEARING THIS SMILE
THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN
I'M BRUISED AND SCARRED
SAVE ME FROM THIS
BROKEN HEART
ALL MY LOVE
WILL SLOWLY FADE
AND FALL APART
SOMEONE PLEASE SING
THIS LOVESICK MELODY
CALL MY NAME
IF YOU'RE AFRAID, I'M JUST A KISS AWAY"
╔═══════════╗

___.Image____

I'LL LEAVE MY ROOM
OPEN
TILL SUNRISE
FOR YOU,
I'LL KEEP MY EYES
PATIENTLY
FOCUSED ON YOU
I WILL GO DOWN
AS YOUR LOVER
YOUR FRIEND,
GIVE ME YOUR LIPS
AND WITH ONE KISS
WE BEGIN

╚═══════════╝
confliction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pumpkin. » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:02 pm

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

sʜᴀʀᴋs ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ωɪᴛʜ ᴇɴᴠʏ,
ᴛʜᴇʏ ωᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ωʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ;
ғᴜɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ
ʙᴜᴛ ωᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀs ωᴇʟʟ.

████████████████████████

ɴᴏω ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏ,
ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ɪ ᴘᴀɪᴅ
ᴛʜᴇ ωᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ ʙᴀʏ
ɪᴛ ωᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ ωɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ."

breaking the ice wrote:ɴᴀᴍᴇ ;; Caleb Monroe Ackenwood { Kay-lub mun-ro ackin-wood }.
      ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ;; Caleb-- "dog". Monroe-- "from the river's mouth". Both American.
      ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ;; Oh, yeah; he's definitely a female. Um- sarcasm alert; he's a male.
      ᴀɢᴇ ;; Nineteen. Some say he seems older, some say he seems younger; it doesn't really matter, does it?
      ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ;; Father-- George 'Hades' Subaber. Mother-- Mariana Elena Ackenwood.
      ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ ;; Mermaid by Train. To be explained later on.
"ʜᴏω ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ғʀᴇᴇ?"

admiring the pieces wrote:ʜᴀɪʀ ;; Very, very dark brown; so dark it seems black. His hair is shaggy, and falls a bit past his ears.
      ᴇʏᴇs ;; A bluish-green color with amber swirls. Unique yet strange, he got them from his mother.
      sᴋɪɴ ;; Deathly pale; probably because his dad never lets him see the sun. He rarely tans, and never gets sunburnt.
      sᴄᴀʀs ;; Plenty. Being a naturally reckless person, he has gotten into more than one fight in his life. They're aimlessly scattered.
      ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs ;; One; it's just a death-eater tattoo { x } on his arm.
      ʙᴏᴅʏ ;; Lanky, meaning tall and skinny. He weighs one-hundred and twenty-two pounds, and stands at 6'1".
"ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏω ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅs?"

searching for the hidden crystal wrote:ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs ;; humorous, easygoing, calculating, quiet, soft-spoken, sheepish, sensitive, timid, tolerating.
      ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs ;; rebellious, mainupulative, frustrated, hot-headed, stubborn, antisocial, anxious, pleading, broken.
      ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ;; anxiety, trust issues, bipolar disorder, schizotypal-- nothing to worry about.
      ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ;; Pansexual. Basically, he doesn't care; though, he cares for girls a lot more.
      ᴄʀᴜsʜ ;; Honestly? No one. I don't think... It's a secret.
      ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ;; He works at the local animal shelter, though he wishes to become an artist; fat chance.

{ here's the old one for Caleb. I'll edit it and make it better tomorrow, but I'm on mobile, and now I have to go 0-o }
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wow, that's creative c:

Postby typewriter, » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:02 pm

[ O-oh! The relationships part is very cool! I will be editing my form by then... it may not be done by tomorrow night because I'm helping my sister finish up some things before her wedding. c:

edit: just fixed a few spelling errors^^ sorry, I'm on my phone. ]
Last edited by typewriter, on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
typewriter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

haha.

Postby Brittle » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:06 pm

guys- guys, it was the generator XD but sure credit me, whichever, heh heh!

anyways, if you wanna pm one of your partners for this role play too plan- I'd say do it now. almost everyone's currently on, haha^^ now I'm off too go watch my leverage showsies- I lurv me some leverage...

haha. okay let's dial it down on the spam just a tad <; I know you guys' are just asking questions, but you never know what mods are lurking out there, haha.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obiole » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:29 pm

{{Sorry, the Wi-Fi here at the campsite is awful, but I'll be home around 4-6 o'clock p.m., and right now it's 10:30 p.m.
    Sorry, again. By the way, my boys name will be Destery c:
obiole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me