dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby marsiscool » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:30 am

{{when can we start?}}
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:36 am

{{ I'm waiting for the last form to be posted someone reserved it soo yea...
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:45 am

alright (:
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

spn is swag

Postby minho » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:15 am

i do watch supernatural. im dedicating one of my bedroom walls to the show once my posters come in from amazon. c: deans my favorite and so is garth x3
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .2 male spots left.

Postby cucumber » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:43 am

◤-----------------------------------◥

name ; ; joseph night

age ; ; seventeen

gender ; ; male

◣-----------------------------------◢

Hi, I'm Joseph Night! But you can call me Joey, but not Joe, I hate that name. I was born the third of June nineteen-ninety-six, that makes me seventeen years old. I was born in Quebec, Canada, but my accent has long since left. My family moved to America when I was four, so I have spent thirteen years here. And I know the question everyone is asking, "what gender are you?" Well, I'll tell you I'm a guy.

◤------------------------------------------------------◥

hair; ; brown

eyes; ; green

height; ; five feet eleven inches

weight; ; one hundred forty pounds

piercings; ; none

◣------------------------------------------------------◢

Well, my hair color his brown, but I get blonde highlights in it. It's really short on the sides, but on the top it's long. So I make it stand straight up. My eyes are green, but depending on the color I'm wearing or the lighting, they look blue. I'm five feet and eleven inches tall, and weigh one hundred forty pounds. I'm muscular because I work out a lot. A lot of people tell me I'm handsome and should become a model, but that's not for me. I don't have any piercings, and don't plan on getting any.
Normally I wear a tee-shirt, with either a solid color, or stripes, with skinny jeans. Sometimes I wear a sleeveless shirt, but only when it's really hot out. My tee-shirts have the rolled up sleeves which I absolutely love! I sometimes wear shorts, but I'm not someone that has to wear shorts as soon as it's above forty degrees out. Almost everyday I wear my moccasins, but I when I wear shorts, I wear sandals with them. So what you will normally see me in is a short-sleeved tee-shirt with skinny jeans and moccasins.

◤--------------------------------------------------------◥

family ; ; mom, sister, brother

orientation ; ; straight

crush ; ; no one

girlfriend ; ; no one

◣--------------------------------------------------------◢

My family consists of my mom, older sister, and little brother. My mom is Mary Night and is 48 years old, my sister is Anne Blake and is 22 and married, my brother is Jessie Night and is 14 years old. My dad left as soon as my brother was born, so I only knew him for 3 years, I don't have many memories of him. My mom raised my little family all by herself.
I'm straight, sorry guys. I don't have a crush, it's not really my area to like anyone, either that, or I just haven't been in love before. Along with that, I don't have a girlfriend. But that doesn't mean I don't have any ex's, I have a couple. To many to list out for you, so I'll just give you the overview of them all. We dated for a month or two, before she decided that our relationship wasn't going anywhere, so she broke it off. And that's my love life, never been in love.

◤---------------------------------------------------------------------◥

personality ; ; funny, creative, shy

likes ; ; strawberries, piano, girls

dislikes ; ; blackberries, mean/rude people
depressed people

fears ; ; heights, water, the dark

◣---------------------------------------------------------------------◢

I'm like an onion, I have many layers and I don't let people into my center. But you can get close by peeling away at my layers, one by one. I'm funny, I can make everyone laugh no matter what mood their in. I make sad people happy by making a joke, and just being myself. I'm pretty creative, I like to express my self in different ways. I sing and play the piano, a write my own music. So I express myself that way, which I think makes me creative. I'm shy, like, really shy. I also have trust issues, people have betrayed my trust before. I don't present myself to just anyone, so if I do reveal a little part of me to you, I really trust you, and I believe I can trust you no matter what.
My likes, I like strawberries, they're my favorite fruit. The way the are sometimes sweet or sometimes sour,how you can put almost anything on them and they still taste good. I just love them. I like playing the piano, and writing my music. I think I'm pretty good at it, which is a big plus. That I like it, and I'm good at it. And the last thing is, girls. I mean, what teenage boy doesn't like girls. My dislikes are the exact opposite. I hate blackberries, nothing goes with them, and they are really sour. They are the worst thing in the world. I dislike mean or rude people, they can't just go around being mean. There's no excuse for it, none at all. They are terrible people, and they shouldn't exist, or at least, change. I don't like depressed people, they bring down my mood. Especially ones that cut, they make me feel useless, that I can't help anyone. Even though I try to help them, they don't like me for helping. They are the type of people I don't like.
Now onto my fears, they are childish. I know, I shouldn't undermine my own feelings, but this is just bad. Heights is one of them. I can't stand being above my own height. I can't sit on the top row of bleachers, or any row above the bottom two. He can't be on the third floor and look out a window. Or even look into the window of one. Skyscrapers are a terrifying sight for me. I can barely stand the thought without getting light headed. My next fear is water, I can't be in the water at a beach, or a pool. When I was four years old I almost drowned and I haven't been able to get over it in thirteen years so I don't think I will ever be able to. But that's okay, because I don't think I would like to swim either. My last fear, and my stupidest, is the dark. I can't sleep at night without a nightlight, I know, stupid. I can't go outside at night. I think someones going to come and get me into a white van. Even though no one in their right mind would try to get a muscular seventeen year old boy in the middle of the night. But that's me, don't try to change me.

◤------------------------------◥

history ; ; sad

◣---------------------------------------------------------------------◢

I grew up a sad childhood. I'll start from the beginning, I was born in Quebec, Canada and moved to America when I was four. Which also happened to be the time my father left my little family. I started school and like every other person, I went everyday and got good grades. I wasn't an A+ student more like a C+ student. I wasn't bullied at school, but at home it was hard. My mom taking care of three children while holding up three jobs. While have a child home the entire time. My grandparents didn't help at all either, they just told my mom that she got herself into this mess. So when I was fourteen I had to get a job to help support the family. I couldn't bring friends over because my mom was never home and the house was really messy, no one was ever home. I sometimes went to a friends house, but it wasn't often. Looking back, I'm just glad my mom didn't turn to alcohol and drugs, my siblings probably wouldn't have survived through that. Anyways, school was good, I tried hard to get better grades. School was actually pretty good, I had my clique, my friends.They supported me, I did tell them a lot. My one friend, Bessie, told everyone my secret about my home life. And everyone began to judge me. I withdrew to my own little world, and it was hard. I still told my friends somethings, just not everything. My mom finally got enough money to send me away here, I never really did things in the summer, so she sent me here. I'm not really sure how it will go, but I'm trying to keep and open mind.
cucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 am

{{ silhouettes - accepted c:
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:26 am

{{Yay all full!}}
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 am

{{ yepp do you wanna go ahead and start?? oh and did you get a chance to look at which room is yours I had to edit it but it hasn't been approved yet :p
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:51 am

{{ not yet I'll check! Id be happy to start}}
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Juliet

Juliet dropped her bags in awe just looking at the clean cut edges of the beach house where she would be living. Her jaw dropped as she saw the pool and views of the beach. This would be more fun than she thought, Juliet thanked her father for sending her away, away is always better with Juliet's father. Away meant no come and go play boy bunnies for the whole summer!

Her nimble ahnds with her french fumbled through her carryon for her bikini.Her brown hair cascaded to her belly button and she ran into the fridigid water.
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me