dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

beautiful birds both c:

Postby minho » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:25 am

aha, and now she was offering to hold his hand? this was a twist in events. though, he now wasn't sure if he wanted to. it could give people the wrong idea; like they were dating, seeing each other, being friends with benefits...that sort of thing. though, in the end, daemon mentally shrugged the thoughts off and took robin's hand. "you're really indecisive," daemon chuckled, still amused by the blond. who knew a rich girl, judging by the house, would act this way? weren't rich people supposed to be snobs and turn their nose whenever someone of lesser portions walked by? "since i am now holding your hand, that is pretty soft and not clammy, what is that one condition?"

{i should have known that because i was just watching how i met your mother D:
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby paris; » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 am

Outfit: Thiss
Mood: Bubbly

"Oh thanks! I know I am... sorta," Robin hopped up and down twice before stopping and straightening up her posture. She thought of what she was gonna say... hmmm what should that one condition be? It has to be something funny obviously, but what? She chuckled and whispered her reply, "You have to.... ummm lemme see," she closed her eyes trying to concentrate and then smiled. Robin looked at the brunette and smiled deviously, "You have to try to wear high heels at the party tonight... for at least 13 minutes, I dare you to." She put her free hand over her mouth to stop from laughing. This was just too funny to her, the only guy she's ever seen walking around in heels and actually knowing how to walk was her brother.

{{ Oh hahah xD
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:28 pm

{{ Okay seriously this thing is dead does anyone know a way to like delete RP's or do you just ignore them??
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me