ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴠ.2 | sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ | Nᴇᴇᴅ Iʀᴇʟᴀɴᴅ!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴠ.2 | sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ | Nᴇᴇᴅ Iʀᴇʟᴀɴᴅ!

Postby cobalt. » Thu May 23, 2013 9:02 am

ImageImage

chickadee. wrote:

That's what the sign above your head reads, the pilot announcing your landing at the International Airport. Before you prepare to get off this giant flying contraption you quickly peek out the window by your seat, taking in the new environment around you...

Ever since you were little you had dreams of going to the Olympics to represent to your country. And you wouldn't compete in just any sport, no, you'd be a part of the national equestrian team. Finally after years of blood, sweat and tears, training with every fiber of your being, you made it. You're a part of the Olympic team, and right now you're headed to Rio de Janiero in Brazil. Besides making your final preparations for the games, you have enough time to be able to enjoy the host country, but that's up to you. Will you take your team all the way to the gold, or will you end up falling short of the medals and the honor of standing on that podium with your team while they play your country's national anthem as tears of joy stream down your face, you've finally made it; waving to the crowd with pride surging through your veins.

Now is your time to shine.

Sky View
The Barns
Feed Room
Tack Room
Tack Lockers
Aisle
Indoor Wash Racks
Stalls
Door to Individual Paddocks
Individual Paddocks
Mare & Gelding Pasture
Stallion Pasture
Outdoor Wash Racks
Hot Walkers
Run-In Shelters
Indoor Arena 1
Stadium Jumping Arena 1 {Indoor}
Stadium Jumping Arena 2 {Outdoor}
Dressage Arena 1{Indoor}
Dressage Arena 2 {Outdoor}
Cross Country Course 1
Cross Country Course 2

The Olympics have the strictest of rules...

- All of Tess' rules apply
- Be fair
- No fighting in OOC
- Use {} [] or () in talking in OOC
- When we actually get to the Olympics you must be realistic, your character isn't always going to win a gold medal
- No G/M sues
- You must respect me and any other players/ mods
- Keep the "x" in the url
- Please delete all the () or {} in the forms
-If you want to use your own form, please PM me first. Make sure your form at least covers everything that's in mine.
-- Please make your forms & posts w/ proper grammar, spelling and punctuation, please.
-Try to stay legit with the horses' info (i.e. no 20.5hh horses, try to use proper names for the breeds, colors, markings, etc. If you need any help feel free to PM me, I'd be more than happy to help you out! c: )
- Please keep genders even
- No more than 4 characters per person
- Please keep the countries even {there doesn't need to be a reserve rider but its there just in case}
- First come first served for countries, when a country is full and another needs riders, I reserve the right to move your characters to that team
-Please, please stay active if you join
- Make your posts and forms look pretty, please ( I prefer small and centered text)
- Minimum of three detailed and somewhat creative sentences per paragraph per post.
-- Minimum of one paragraph per post, only exception being if you have Writer's Block --
- Use proper spelling and grammar ( I'll understand if English isn't your first language)
- If you didn't read the rules paste "Rio" in other
- Have fun! :)

chickadee.
[url=x]mod's name here[/url]

Riders' Forms:
Code: Select all
[center][img]Paste_URL_Here![/img]
Username:
Full Name:
Nicknames:
Age (18-25):
Country/Team:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Overall Body Build:
Height:
Piercings/Tattoos?:
Personality:
Specialty:
Riding Strengths:
Riding Weaknesses:
Horse(s):
How Long Have You Been Riding?:
Tack Box (same as Horse): [url=]x[/url]
Barn Clothes: [url=]x[/url]
Show Clothes: [url=]x[/url]
Paddock Boots: [url=]x[/url]
Show Boots: [url=]x[/url]
Helmet: [url=]x[/url]
Other:
[/center]

Horse's Forms:
[center][img]Paste_URL_Here![/img]
Username:
Show/ Registered Name:
Barn Name:
Age (3-15 years):
Color:
Markings/Scars?:
Eye Color:
Mane/Tail Color:
Personality:
Riding Level:
Specialty:
Vices?:
Riding Strengths:
Riding Weaknesses:
For Breeding/Stud:
Any Foals?:
Tack Box (same as Rider): [url=]x[/url]
Halter: [url=]x[/url]
Lead Rope: [url=]x[/url]
Practice Bridle: [url=]x[/url]
Bit: [url=]x[/url]
Practice Saddle Pad/Numnah: [url=]x[/url]
Practice Show Jumping Saddle: [url=]x[/url]
Practice Dressage Saddle: [url=]x[/url]
Practice X-Country Saddle: [url=]x[/url]
Show Halter: [url=]x[/url]
Show Lead Rope: [url=]x[/url]
Show Saddle Pad: [url=]x[/url]
Show Jumping Saddle: [url=]x[/url]
Show Dressage Saddle: [url=]x[/url]
Show X-Country Saddle: [url=]x[/url]
Protective Boots: [url=]x[/url]
Fly Sheet: [url=]x[/url]
Other:[/center]

United States of America:
Team Captain: Reed Brinley Kessler & Snow Cap Mountain (Alaska)
Played by: eqυeѕтrιαɴ.
2: Alaska Marie Lassack & Shiksa Goddess, Aldebaran
Played by: fourtris-
3: Montgomery Bay Tyler & Itasif He's Dreaming
Played by: RedAteTheKitty
4:
Reserve Rider:

Ireland:
Team Captain: Maeve Clara McKinley & Abbervail Delight
Played by: chickadee.
2: Aurora Lights Nightendale & Midnight Joker
Played by: cruisecontrol.
2: -reserved for eddie redmayne.-
3: -reserved for horsestar10-
4:
Reserve Rider:

Great Britain:
Team Captain: Holly Eve & Thanks for the Memories, Double the Trouble
Played by: M c C r e e r y
2: Patrick Scott & Tally Ho, Out of the Blue
Played By: chickadee.
3: Kira Ann Page & Dancing With Fire, AllTheseCloudsInTheSky
Played by: horsestar10
4: -reserved for eddie redmayne.-
Reserve Rider: -reserved for ItalianStallion-

Germany:
Team Captain: Bishop Caden Thorn & Technically Speaking
Played by: fourtris-
2: Anneliese Bruna Köhler & Leidenschaft
Played by: vanilla.soda
3: Slade Grey Ryser & Crusaders Conviction, Pirates Rites
Played by: RedAteTheKitty
4:
Reserve Rider:

Canada:
Team Captain: Jessica Marie Fortman & High Expectations
Played by: bonjour.
2: Lindsey Hales & Dinah
Played by: loulou800
3: -reserved for eddie redmayne.-
4:
Reserve Rider:

United States of America:
Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

Ireland:
Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

Germany:
Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

Great Britain:
Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

Canada:
Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

France:
Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

Netherlands:
Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

These lovely banners were made by Infinity_Loovve. Thank you c:

Small:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1325272][img]http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/freefeed/7phlavt8koxtltevg3zq0xyvbdw7zkbg.jpg[/img][/url]

Large:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1325272][img]http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/7phlavt8koxtltevg3zq0xyvbdw7zkbg.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by cobalt. on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:51 am, edited 15 times in total.
mood .-.
music nuclear seasons -charli xcx
note i don't really come online very much anymore.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴠ.2 | sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴘ | ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!

Postby cobalt. » Thu May 23, 2013 9:04 am

ImageImage

ImageWhat's Your Name Dear? Hello there. I'm Maeve Clara McKinley. My biological mom named me after her brother Michael, he was her biggest inspiration, she looked up to him... but I'll save the rest of that story for later. What does the Love part mean? Well, that was my mothers' idea, and yes I said mothers with an s, that symbolizes my moms' love for each other and for me. Their love for each other was especially precious because they are homosexual women, life partners who fought for years for their right to get married, just like everybody else, they believed that love was so special it should be a part of my name. I hope that I can find love as wonderful as theirs.

How 'bout Your Age? I am eighteen years of age. My birthday is July 12, 1995. I was born during a major thunderstorm, but the storm was beautiful; so I've been told.

Gender: I'm kind of insulted that you would have to ask, but I am definitely a girl.

Personality: Maeve is very kind and polite, she goes out of her way to do so, even towards strangers, rude people and people she's never met. Part of this is due to her Buddhist beliefs. Mickey is one of those girls who, if they saw an abandoned puppy in the street, she would stop whatever she was doing and pick it up, even though it may be filthy dirty and smell like garbage. She loves all animals, well, except for spiders and other creepy crawlies, but who doesn't dislike those? One of her favorite things to do is volunteer at animal shelters during her free time, she loves playing with the puppies and kittens, even the "senior residents." Maeve is very friendly and outgoing, but at the same she's pretty quiet, she doesn't like to talk non-stop about silly things, she'd rather go out and have a good time with her friends or something.

Hair Color: I'm a blonde, but not really a natural blonde. I was born with light hair but it got darker as I got older, naturally its a light brown with a tint of blonde, I don't mind it, I'm just used to having it this color.
Eye Color: I have blue eyes, they're sort of grey towards the pupil, I love them.
Height: I am pretty short, only five feet four inches. But I don't mind, the way I see it I can choose to be short or tall, by putting on heels of course.
Weight: Umm... I think I weighed 110lbs the last time I weighed myself, I try not to do it too often though otherwise I'll try to workout a bunch to gain muscle weight.
Overall Body Type: Maeve is pretty short but very slender. She has a smooth, flat stomach and hips that show. Other than that she has fairly wide hips, giving her a curves, and somewhat long legs. Her feet aren't very big, they're just average... size six in a women's shoe, but it varies depending on the make of shoe, as most people's do.
Scars & Piercings: Mickey has two piercings on both of her ears and on her left ear she has a scar on her cartilage from when she tried to pierce it herself, which was obviously unsuccessful. She has a small birthmark on her left hip bone that is somewhat in the shape of a heart.
Specialty: Stadium Jumping
Riding Strengths: Cross Country, Stadium Jumping
Soft hands, great seat.
Riding Weaknesses: Dressage, weaker legs and occasionally forgets to keep her heels down.
Horse(s): Abbervail Delight {Bunny}
How Long Have You Been Riding?: "Practically my whole life; ever since I was five."
Tack Trunk: x
Casual Clothes: x
Show Clothes:x
Paddock Boots: x
Show Boots: x
Helmet: x

.:|----|:.
Username:
chickadee.
Registered Name: Abbervail Delight
Barn Name:Bionic Bunny, Bunny
Breed: Irish Sport Horse | ISH
Height: 16.2hh
Colour: Light Dapple Grey
Markings: Dark, almost black leg markings.
Little white snippet on the back of her right fetlock and a skinny stripe down her face

Eye Colour:Dark brown
Mane/Tail Colour: Slightly darker colored grey mane and tail. Flaxen coloring at the end of her tail.
Personality: Abbervail Delight, affectionately known to Ainee as "Bunny" is a very docile mare. Her big doe eyes could melt your heart in a split second. Bunny is like Ainee, she stays calm in even the most hectic of situations, stopping for a moment to find out what it is before continuing on her way like nothing ever happened. In fact there are only two things that this Irish born and bred mare is afraid of; rabbits and umbrellas. It's unlikely a rabbit wielding an umbrella will hop out in front of her during their events. At her absolute worst the whites of her eyes show and she skitters to the side, avoiding the scary thing.
Riding Level: 5
Specialty: Stadium Jumping
Vices: Occasionally shoves you with her head when she's bored and gives little nips when you tighten her girth.
Riding Strengths: x-Country and Stadium Jumping
She isn't easily intimidated by big jumps and is good with her feet, tucking them neatly under herself over a jump.

Riding Weaknesses: Dressage, Halter work
She doesn't like to stand still for long periods of time and she tends to be a little too forward moving in the dressage arena.

For Breeding/Stud: When she's retired possibly
Any Foals?: No, maybe in the future
Tack Trunk: x
Halter: x
Lead Rope: x
Practice Bridle: x
Bit: x
Practice Saddle Pad/Numnah: x
Practice Saddle: x
Show Halter: x
Show Lead Rope: x
Show Saddle Pad: x
Protective Boots: x
Bell Boots: x
Fly Sheet: x

ImageImage

ImageWhat's Your Name? Hey, I'm Levi, Levi Asher Jacobs. Nice to meet you. My first name is Hebrew, meaning "joined or attached," I don't think that has anything to do with my personality or anything, soo.... Asher is also Hebrew, funny how that works, it means "fortunate, blessed, happy one," this one fits my personality 100%, I'm always ready to try something new. If I remember correctly Jacobs comes from my great, great, great grandfather, David Jacobs who led a revolt against the monarchy back in England. He ended up being a member of the House of Commons in Parliament once the Magna Carta was signed by the king, I forget what his name was. So I guess that sorta makes my family important in history.

How 'bout Your Age? Well I'm eighteen, turning nineteen on February 1st. So I guess that makes me an Aquarius, if you believe in that astrology, horoscope stuff. I was born in Greene Memorial Hospital February 1, 1995 at 2:15am, even though it was really early my parents say that it was really sunny outside.

Gender: Um, I am obviously a girl, very masculine looking with short hair, broad shoulders, strong jaw line and a deep voice. No, I am a guy! 100%.

Personality: Levi is very friendly and talkative, he's definitely the life of the party wherever he goes. He loves to try new things and is often the one to perform those crazy dares during a game of truth or dare, afterall he almost always picks dare. But on the other side of his personality he is very sweet and loyal. If someone's having a bad day or isn't feeling well he'll do something stupid to make them laugh, or bring them some food or something. And if you so happen to attract this handsome young man, as much as he may try to act all calm, cool and collected he goes even more out of his way to make you happy. He's the type of guy who'd text you good morning beautiful or good night lovely every day and would buy you a dozen red roses and a box of your favorite candy on Valentines' Day or your birthday.

Hair Color: I guess I'd describe my hair colour as dirty blonde or light brown with a blonde tint to it. It's not very special or anything, but its nice I guess.

Eye Color: My eyes are green, that part is pretty obvious... but I guess why you'd be confused, since from a distance they kind of look dark blue or that weird blue hazel colour. Once you get closer to the pupil there are some goldish looking flecks that look kinda nice I suppose.

Height: I'm just an average height, five feet nine and a half. Some people would say that's on the short side, but I don't mind it so much, it doesn't really bother me.

Weight: I think I'm about 170lbs, which is a healthy weigh for someone my size, plus I work out a lot to stay in shape and everything.

Overall Body Type: Levi is overall pretty fit, he works out once everyday and jogs after he eats breakfast and again after dinner. He was a part of the Varsity track team in high school and did alright placing mostly third or fourth with some firsts and seconds. His arms are pretty built; he lifts one hundred pounds during his workouts and he has really nice abs. Levi is a nice height, not too tall and not too short, but somewhere's in between and he is far from overweight.

Scars & Piercings: Levi doesn't have any tattoos or piercings, though he would possibly someday get a tattoo if he could ever make up his mind on what he wants to have. He has a small scar on his wrist from when he tried to jump off the roof of his friends' house into the pool during a party and ended up getting surgery to fix the broken bones in his arm.

Specialty: Cross Country
Riding Strengths: Levi gives his horses their head when jumping, has a great seat and an almost dreamy leading rein.
Riding Weaknesses: Levi can be a bit too vocal when he's riding, he often talks not so quietly, to his horses when he's riding, especially over a cross country course. He also tends to get a bit messy, having to look down to check that he's on the right lead or diagonal.
Horse(s): Tally Ho, Out of the Blue.
How Long Have You Been Riding?:
"Ever since I was six years old."
Tack Box:x
Barn Clothes:x x
Show Clothes: x
Helmet:x

Username: chickadee.
Show/ Registered Name: Tally Ho
Barn Name: Tally
Breed: English Thoroughbred
Color: Bay
Markings: Star on his forehead and a white sock on his back right hoof
Eye Color: Light brown.
Mane/Tail Color: Black.
Personality:
Riding Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Specialty: Cross Country/ Dressage
Vices: Tally can get a little too excited at times and will whinny really loudly and buck.
Riding Strengths: Good head set, naturally goes into frame, excellent scope and stamina.
Riding Weaknesses: Flying lead changes, occasionally bucks or spooks, very energetic.
For Breeding/Stud: No, he's a gelding.
Any Foals?: No ^
Tack Box: x
Halter: x (reads "Tally Ho"
Practice Show Jumping Saddle: x
Practice Dressage Saddle: x
Practice X-Country Saddle: x
Show Jumping Saddle: x
Show Dressage Saddle: x
Other:

Username:
chickadee.
Show/ Registered Name: Out of the Blue
Barn Name: Bleu
Breed: American Warmblood
Color: Dark Bay Tobiano
Markings/Scars: Blaze and two hock socks on both back legs, white spots on his belly and throughout his body.
Eye Color: Blue
Mane/Tail Color: Dark grey/ faded black
Personality: Bleu is very energetic and full of himself. When he's turned out he'll prance around the entire pasture, whinnying, bucking and trying to impress everyone. He is happiest when all attention is on him, and only him, he can't stand being ignored and will pout and throw a hissy fit. Suprisingly, he is calm around mares and other horses, small children and pets, but he needs a firm rider to put him in his place.
Riding Level: Advanced
Specialty: Jumping
Vices: Cribs, paws and/or kicks at his stall if he's ignored.
Riding Strengths: Awesome scope, tuck his legs under himself when he jumps, can "save" himself if he over/under jumps most of the time.
Riding Weaknesses: Very high energy, bucks when he gets too excited.
For Breeding/Stud: Yes
Any Foals?: None yet
Tack Box (same as Rider): [url]x[/url]
Halter: [url]x[/url]
Lead Rope: [url]x[/url]
Practice Bridle: [url]x[/url]
Bit: [url]x[/url]
Practice Saddle Pad/Numnah: [url]x[/url]
Practice Show Jumping Saddle: x
Practice Dressage Saddle: [url]x[/url]
Practice X-Country Saddle: [url]x[/url]
Show Halter: [url]x[/url]
Show Lead Rope: [url]x[/url]
Show Jumping Saddle: x
Show Dressage Saddle: x
Show X-Country Saddle: [url]x[/url]
Other: He's for sale/lease.
Last edited by cobalt. on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
mood .-.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cobalt. » Thu May 23, 2013 10:10 am

{{ bump
mood .-.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Thu May 23, 2013 2:18 pm

{ I hope this forum is good enough. c:

Holly Sophia Eve

G r e a t B r i t a in ' s T e a m L e a d e r.
I ' m o n t h e P u r s u i t o f H a p p i n e s s.
W e D a n c e d, and cried.
You'll always be my L i t t l e G i r l.
Here comes G o o d b y e .

_______________________________________________________Ω____________________________________________________
Basics
Ω Ω Ω

➳ Ohai. Uh, let me introduce myself. Names Holly Sophia Eve. I usually just be called my Holly and thats its. But you can call me whatever, as long as it isn't rude. I'm currently eighteen years young, living life pretty good. I was born on June 10th in Great Britain. And by the way, if you haven't noticed, I'm a female, a lady thank you love. Well, my parents are Mark Eve and Lily Eve. But my father is deceased, since I was thirteen. And I have no siblings, I'm a only child. Also, I have a cute British accent, duh. I ride for Great Britain, I'm also the team captain. Thats about it for basics, you'll learn about my two horse's, Joy and Rebel later.

_______________________________________________________Ω____________________________________________________
Personal
Ω Ω Ω

➳ Well, I have to admit I'm a pretty fun person. I'm really out going and excited a lot. I'm one of those girls who can make friends super easily. Now, I don't want you to get the wrong expression on me of being a team leader for my team, I can be a very serious and demanding girl also. I like to be more fun, but sometimes I need to raise my voice a bit. So its like I have a mixed personality. I can be nice then serious. Although, I have a sharp tongue and smart mouth meaning I can easily come up with a great comeback against someone else. I'm not afraid to speak for myself or anyone else. Some of me can be shy, it just depends on the situation. I'm a very sweet and caring person though, but I can also be hardcore when it comes to competitions. When I'm riding my horses, when its something important, I'm very calm. But if I'm just bareback-riding or on a trail ride with some friends, of course I'm giggly and random. I'm pretty dare devilish if I do say so myself, I'm not afraid to do anything. But I tend to hide my emotions honestly. I smile to hide my tears usually. So yeah, that pretty much wraps up my personality.

➳ Ah yes, my history. Well, I was born on June 10th in Great Britain at 3:03am. My parent's actually owned their own horse stables, so thats how I got into horse's at such a young age. My dad taught me everything, how to care for a horse, how to ride, and how to create a bond. I rode my first horse when I was eight. As I got older, I trained more with horses. My the age of twelve I was already entering competitions with the stable's horses. But, my father died when I was thirteen. It was heart breaking, I cried for about a week before I actually went back out to the stables. Even then, I still wouldn't ride for another week. When I finally did get back into the saddle, I had to get use to it again. At the age of about sixteen, I received my first horse which was Joy. I loved her and we entered lots of competitions together. When I was seventeen, my mother had bought a new horse known as Rebel. She got him to help her but he bucked her off some much she wanted to get rid of him. But I somehow got attached to him and trained him to trust people again, making him mine. He still tends to be a bucky though. When I started riding Rebel, I decided I want to be in the Olympics. So I trained and trained. And here I am, now as team leader.

Appearance
Ω Ω Ω

➳ Um. If you haven't noticed, I'm very small for my age. Ha ha. I'm about 5'7 and I weigh only 90 pounds in all. I have dirty blonde hair that reaches to the middle of my back, along with really long bangs that cover my eyes. Oh, I have baby blue eyes. Its usually straighten, but sometimes it might be slightly curled. I usually keep it down, but it may be in a messy ponytail or bun. I have curves in all the right places, I don't know how cause I like to snack all day! Like I said, I'm small. I have a gap between my thighs, along with hipbones that show. My usual summer outfit contains jean shorts, a tank top, a pair of supras, and a snapback. My usual winter outfit contains skinny jeans, a t-shirt, a long sweater, a pair of supras, and either a beanie or snapback. And I always were my riding clothes when riding. I have ear piercing but thats its. I also have a small horse tattoo of my left wrist.

Love
Life
Ω Ω Ω

➳ Oh wow, ok. I'm not exactly the kind of girl to get into relationships. Guess its not my thing really. But hey, I can have a good boyfriend if its possible. I've been in relationships before, but they always ended and weren't serious. So, I'm currently single and I have no crush at the moment. I'm mainly looking for a guy that is charming, funny, and loves horses. He'll accept me for me. Its hard to win my heart. I have to be able to trust you and actually love you. Hey, it would probably be easier if we start out as best friends first. So, good luck. c:

Extra
Ω Ω Ω

➳ Hm. I have to say my specialty in riding would be any kind of Show Jumping. My strengths in riding is my skill in show jumping, my connection with horses, and my firm seating. My weaknesses in riding has to be Dressage, I just can't get my horse's under control with that kind of stuff. I own Thanks for the Memories and Double the Trouble.
Tack Truck: x
Casual Clothing: x
Show Clothing: x
Helmet: x

Holly's Horses
------------

Thanks for the Memories

➳ Ah, meet Joy. Her show name is Thanks for the Memories but we all call her Joy. Or even Jo. The picture above is of me and Joy not to long ago. Shes a pure white Arabian thoroughbred mare. Shes currently six years old, I got her when she was about four. She stands at about 16.1 hands. Her mane and tail are the same color as her coat, white. And she has no markings. She has sky blue eyes. Joy is a very lovable and sweet horse. She loves attention, and is very gentle. Shes usually a very calm mare. But she is kind of playful. She loves to run, mostly in fields and near a ocean. She always gets excited when someone takes her out for a ride. Joy's specialty is show jumping, shes very well trained. Her riding strengths are her skills with jumping, she can easily clear a large jump. Riding weaknesses is her cross country skills. She tends to get tired after sometime. Joy has no foals, and may be put up for breeding when retired.
Tack Box: x
Halter: x
Practice Saddle: x
Show Saddle: x
Bell Boots: x

Double the Trouble

➳ Aw, its my big troublemaker. Meet Rebel. He's show name is Double the Trouble, but we call him Rebel or Reb. He's a dark bay Arabian warmblood stallion. He's currently six years old, I got him when he was about five. He stands at about 16.2 hands. His mane and tail are a ashy black. He has a small dot on his forehead, along with four white stockings on his four legs. He has hazel eyes. Rebel is a very wild horse. I can't really trust him with a newbie rider, or be around new horses. He only allows me to ride him, but even still he bucks and throws me off. The only reason he acts the way he does is because he was abused before my mother bought him. He's a very hyper and playful stallion. He loves all the attention. Hes a very frisky stallion and a big troublemaker. Rebel's specialty is cross country, he loves to run and jump. His strength is his jumping skills, he jumps powerfully and high. His weaknesses is dressage, he doesn't do well with it and he can't seem to stand still for a long period of time.

In progress of finding tack for Rebel!

Female Faceclaim: Blake Lively & Unknown
Horse Faceclaim Unknown
Female Photos: All to rightful owners
Horse Photos: Belong to Equined on tumblr
Layout: M c C r e e r y {Me}
Information: M c C r e e r y {Me}

Last edited by `kosmic on Fri May 24, 2013 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Fri May 24, 2013 1:50 am

-May I reserve the team captain for the German team and a rider for the American team? I'll edit this with my forms when I get home from school. Also may I use my own forms? Thanks c: -

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cobalt. » Fri May 24, 2013 2:57 am

{{ sure fourtris, just make sure you at least cover everything that's in mine of course c:
mood .-.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cobalt. » Fri May 24, 2013 5:13 am

chickadee. wrote:
{{ bump
mood .-.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Fri May 24, 2013 8:23 am

cαυѕє ι'νє вєєη ωαιтιηg ƒσяєνєя αη∂ α ∂αу

ƒυℓℓ ηαмє ; Bishop Cade Thorn
ηιcкηαмє ; -
нσяѕє ; Technically Speaking
country; Germany - team captain.
specialty; show-jumping

---{{. name
      Bishop Cade Thorn
      Bishop's family is very religious, and they wanted to name him something that had to do with their Christian religion. They also wanted their son to have a unique name, so everyone in their small town would know his name, and would know he was a Thorn. He likes his name, since it makes him different. Most of his friends have normal names, but not Bishop.
      His middle name was decided in the delivery room when he was born. His older sister actually helped pick it out, since for his parents it was a tie between Cade and Michael. His older sister, Jenna, piped up and said that she liked Cade better than Michael, because there was a "stinky boy" in her class named Michael. who else could say that is six year old sister picked out their middle name? Not many.

---{{. age
      Bishop was born in his own home, since the hospital nearest them was an hour away. His mother went into labor in the early morning and since he was the second child her labor was much quicker than the nine hour labor she endured for his older sister Holland six year prior. Bishop was brought into the world at 11:53 a.m on June 16th, in the year of 1992. The weather that day was nice and sunny, so his mother was able to take him outside when he was just hours old. She thinks that her doing that is the reason he likes nature so much.

---{{. gender
      Male
      Come on now, this shouldn't be too hard! Bishop looks like a guy, so he has no idea why you would mistake him for a woman. He actually finds that quite offensive.

---{{. description
      "I just try to look good for the ladies."
      Bishop is a pretty handsome young man, if you are going by the opinions of most girls he knows. This boy stands at an even six foot in height and weighs about 169 pounds, most of it being muscle. He is pretty fit from working outside all day and his body shows off every curve of muscle the boy has. His height crushed any dream he had of being a jockey.
      Bishop had dark brown hair, but it usually fades to a lighter brown by the end of the summer since the sun bleaches it. He keeps it short and out of his eyes, but a little bit hangs down and touches his forehead. He keeps it short to stay cool in the summer, but it is also an unruly mess when it is too long, so the shorter style was always better for him.
      Bishops eyes are a dull green, especially when he is indoors. When he is outside or in certain moods, however, his eyes turn bright green. The boy has a very oval-shaped face and a rather large nose, and his ears are on the bigger side as well. He doesn't look disproportionate, however. He had very tan skin from working out in the sun all day and he has many freckles all over his body from sun damage. He would pay the price later on in life.
      Bishop's style is very simple, usually wearing jeans when he is at the barn with either a long sleeve flannel or a wife-beater. Most of his clothes are work clothes, stained with sweat and dirt and anything else imaginable because he works from sun-up to sun-down with breaks only for eating and using the restroom. When he is not on a horse, Bishop usually wears old t-shirts and jeans, or, if it's hot out he will wear mesh shorts to run around in.

---{{. personality
      "What am I, a book? Do you really need to know this?"
      If Bishop was to describe himself, he would say he is just misunderstood.
      If you asked someone else to describe Bishop, they would say he is arrogant, stubborn, and rude. But that's just the bad qualities.
      Bishop comes from a background where if you don't do your share of work, you don't get your share of the reward. If his father didn't think he preformed a good amount of work for the day, he wouldn't be served dinner. It was as simple as that and it made for a very disciplined boy. If he was asked to do something, he made damn sure it was done to the best of his ability. Truthfully he cares about his work.
      This harsh discipline also had a negative effect on the boy, making him stubborn and arrogant. His father gave him a list of things to do every morning, and he would only do those things that his father asked. If anyone else, like a farmhand, asked him to do something, he would refuse. His motto was that he only had to listen to his father, because his dad could kick him out or beat him up for not doing what he asked. The farmhands, however, were no matched for the ripped Bishop. He had taken his attitude elsewhere in life, such as school and relationships. The only person he would go out of his way for other than his father would be a girlfriend that was wrapped around his finger.
      With all of the pressures of his father, Bishop has a mean side to him. On top of that, he is very easily frustrated. When the boy gets angry or frustrated, he will lash out in violent outbursts. He will never hurt a horse or human, but he tends to break things or smash things. His range is only worsened by alcohol, which he delves into from time to time. It's just a bad habit, but its been a tougher one to break than he has thought.
      Rude is also one of Bishop's not-so-good qualities. He isn't good at meeting people or being around people that are too cheery. Especially in the morning, this boy does not put up with people with high-pitched voices, or 'good morning, sunshine the earth says hello!' attitudes. His hardworking nature doesn't mix well with them and he will snap at anyone who tries to speak to him in the morning or while working. This boy thrives on conflict, if you haven't noticed.
      Bishop has some good qualities about him as well. He is one of the most hardworking people you were ever meet, as long as an authority figure, like a trainer or a barn manager, asks him to do something. He will put one-hundred and ten percent into the task at hand, often giving up breaks and free time just to get the job done. He prefers to work alone, but will work in groups when the task isn't physical labor. He loves to share is ideas with people and if he does school work, he always deserves the credit when he puts work into it.
      Another good trait that Bishop possesses is his loyalty. Once he makes a friend he will usually stick beside their side through thick and thin. The only things that will break his loyalty would be if they betrayed him or gotten on his nerves to the point of him lashing out. This is a good quality because he will always stay loyal to those who stay loyal to him, keeping friends around for a long time.
      Bishop is one of the most humble people you will ever meet. He never thinks he deserves the credit that he gets, and will often do things and say that other people helped him just to get some of the credit away from him. Once he does something for you, he always insists that it's "no problem" or "my pleasure". He often isn't rewarded enough, but Bishop isn't in it for that.
      One last quality that Bishop embodies is maturity. If he is faced with a mature situation he handles it like an experienced adult. His is never one to goof around, especially when there is work to do. Most of the time he is calm, cool and collected, making him seem much older than he actually is. He has been mistaken for as old as 25.
      As you can see, Bishop has both good and bad qualities about him, but he is a loyal, mature young man.

---{{. little facts
      "Some of these are kinda personal, don't cha think?"
      Bishop hates broccoli more than anything else in the world. He would try any kind of drug if he was able to get his hands on it. He is straight but often thinks about other males, and he would be willing to experiment. He used to play the trumpet in the school band but he quit that and picked up the drums instead. His favorite color is green but you can usually see him wearing black, navy or white. He was the ring-bearer in his uncles wedding when he was 9. His biggest pet peeve is when people bite their nails. He went for a manicure with his best buddy Harvey after a dare and he secretly enjoyed it but would never tell anyone that.

---{{. relationships
      "I'm a pretty chill dude."
      Bishop would be considered cool in a high-school setting. He would have many friends from different social groups but he would never center in on one social group to stick with. He liked it much more when he was able to get to know different people, because most of the individuals from the same clique tended to be almost the same person personality-wise. With many different clique friends, he was never bored with any of them. If you had to place Bishop in a clique, he would probably fit in with the jocks the best.
      Bishop's family is pretty normal. He has a mother and father, Hanna Jane and Lenny Joshua, respectively. He also has an older sister who was born six year prior to him. She still lives on his fathers 130 acre property, but she lives in a different house with her soon-to-be fiance Derek. Bishop's uncle, his father's brother, also lives on the property with his wife Renna and two-year old daughter Larque. His uncles name is John, but everyone around him just calls him 'Bud'. This is probably due to the massive amounts of Bud Lite he drinks when he isn't working. His sister rides horses as well, but doesn't compete.

---{{. horses
      "She's a beaut."
      Bishop has been riding since he was very young. His mother was a competitive show jumper and she passed on her talents to her son. He started on the back of a little pony when he was about four, and he quickly moved up and competed in high levels when he was just a teenager. When he was 19, he won a championship that allowed him to try out for the Olympic team. He made it, and when the former team leader retired, Bishop stepped up into his place. His strengths include jumping and his leg, his weaknesses are his seat and he is hot-headed while riding sometimes, getting mad at the horse when something goes wrong.

click!

Show/ Registered Name:
Technically Speaking
Barn Name:
Cobra
Age (3-15 years):
7 years of age
Breed:
German Warmblood
Color:
Dapple Grey
Markings/Scars?:
No markings but a German Warmblood brand on his left flank.
Eye Color:
Deep Brown
Mane/Tail Color:
Grey
Personality:
Cobra is a very sweet mare. She loves to please her rider and loves to run around outside. She dislikes staying in a stall for a long time. She loves treats and loves Bishop more than any other human. Cobra is a very forward horse and loves to jump, especially cross-country.
Riding Level:
Advanced
Specialty:
Cross Country.
Vices?:
Cobra is a cribber when she is left in a stall too long.
Riding Strengths:
Very good at jumping, doesn't bat an eye at the scary jumps.
Riding Weaknesses:
She bucks when she is excited and she isn't too good at advanced dressage moves.
For Breeding/Stud:
Maybe once retired.
Any Foals?:
Not at this time.
Halter:
x
Lead Rope:
x
Practice Bridle:
x
Bit:
x
Practice Saddle Pad/Numnah:
x
Practice Show Jumping Saddle:
x
Practice Dressage Saddle:
x
Practice X-Country Saddle:
x
Show Halter:
x
Show Lead Rope:
x
Show Saddle Pad:
x
Show Jumping Saddle:
x
Show Dressage Saddle:
x
Show X-Country Saddle:
x
Protective Boots:
x
Fly Sheet:
x
Other:

ѕтσρ тнєяє, αη∂ ℓєт мє cσяяє¢т ιт, ι ωαηηα ℓινє α ℓιƒє ƒяσм α ηєω ρєяѕρєcтινє xXxXxX

ƒυℓℓ ηαмє ; Alaska Marie Lassack
ηιcкηαмє ; --
нσяѕєѕ ; Shiksa Goddess and Aldebaran
∂ιѕcιρℓιηє ; Dressage
country ; America

---{{. name
      Alaska Marie Lassack
      Alaska was named after the state, since her parents met on a cruise when they were in Juneau, Alaska. They wanted to commemorate their first child to their first place of meeting. She likes her name, its unique and she never wanted to be in a class where there were more than one student with the same name. That would be a nightmare.
      Her middle name is the same as her mothers, and the same as her grandmothers, great-grandmothers, and almost every woman on her mothers side. The family wants every girl to have the same middle name, Alaska heard that it had something to do with the first woman who came over to America years and years ago. She didn't care, it was pretty and fit with her first and last name.
      Her last name was her fathers family name, and it is of German origin. His great great great grandfather came over from Germany in 1802, starting the Lassack name in America.

---{{. age
      Alaska was born in September of 1994. It was the dreary and rainy night of September 17th when Alaska's mother Dianne went into labor. This being her first child, she was in labor for about 21 hours and Alaska was brought into the world at 7:01 pm on September 18th. She was born during one of the biggest rainstorms in the history of their small hometown, but her wet and depressing birth had nothing to with her personality.

---{{. gender
      Female
      Yes, Alaska is in fact a girl. Chick, dudette, female, whatever you wanted to call her. Maybe it was her striking features or her long blonde hair that gave it away.

---{{. description
      "I'm gorgeous, huh?"
      Alaska is a very pretty girl. She has long blonde hair that goes past her breasts and stops about two inches above her belly button. Her natural hair is wavy, but she can curl it or straighten it to her liking. The underneath is slightly darker, but that is natural.
      Alaska has striking blue eyes that stand out against her fair complexion. She has freckles that dot her face, but most are collected around her nose and under her eyes. Her skin emits a radiant glow, typical of someone who spray tans herself. She has to keep up with her appearance even in the winter months. She likes natural tanning as well.
      This girl stands at about five foot six, with long legs and a slender body. She has a flat stomach and almost no muscle on her arms or legs. She has a good-sized chest that will keep any boys eyes pleased. Her bones are easily palpable through her skin and she often gets assumed for having an eating disorder. She doesn't, though.
      Alaska dresses in only the best style, she spends more time shopping than anything else. Her outfits are always well put together, and she likes to show off a bit of skin. Her favorite color is pink and she wears it often. You will never see her in anything less than name-brand clothes since she thinks everything else is a disgrace. Her face is usually plastered with make up, but she manages to pull it off well.

---{{. personality
      "Love me, I'm pretty!"
      Three words to describe Alaska would be self-centered, outgoing, and creative.
      Alaska embodies many personality traits. This blonde girl is very self-centered. She thinks that she is better than anyone else in the world. This trait gets her in trouble a lot, because she never wants to think that someone else's problem is more important than her own. She is seen as someone without any empathy since she cannot put someone else first for even one second to feel bad about a problem that is going on in their life.
      Outgoing is a trait that you would hear if you asked someone to describe Alaska. If she sees a new student or a cute boy, she does not hesitate going up to them and striking up a conversation. People who are more shy than her would say she was making a fool of herself, but Alaska thinks otherwise. She prefers to be the first person to talk to a new kid, but she will only, and I mean only talk to them if she feels they could become popular.
      The way the girl carries herself tells a lot about the personality burning inside of her. She is a confident being, walking with her head up and her chest out. Many people see her as snobby, but she just defines her self as confident. When people look at her, they would usually stay away because she looks like she could be a total b*tch. And that's true, to an extent.
      Alaska just hates stupid people. If you walk up to her and ask her a stupid question or tell her something about a topic she doesn't care about, you will be glared at or snapped at. That is one thing that this girl doesn't tolerate. Once she gets angry, there is nothing stopping her from lashing out at you. She's never violent with actions, but she's violent with words. If someone upsets her, she will bring up every wrong thing they've ever done in their life to blow it back up in their face with no mercy. Also, she is known as one to start vicious rumors about people that are believable and easily spread because of her popularity status. She will also do the same if anyone ever gets between her and her boyfriend.
      Greedy is another word that comes to mind when people think of Alaska. This girl wants a lot of things, and she usually gets all of them. This is another way she can be manipulative, because she'll beg and plead until someone agrees to buy her whatever she wants. Not al of these things are things you can buy, she also manipulates people and especially boys into being her friends and boyfriends. It's an unhealthy trait but its her nonetheless.
      The last personality trait that Alaska embodies is creativeness. Even though she isn't that bright, she sure is crveative. Her favorite classes at school are photography and art, since she gets to express her own thoughts. Fashion is also a big part of Alaska's creative spew, and she loves to play around with different outfits, styles and colors.
      When she is in the barn or around horses, Alaska can be a totally different person. If its for her horse or her trainer, she will get down and dirty and muck stalls or fix fences. She is very competitive and she hates to lose even if it's only one class in a show day. She will do any work necessary to improve in the ring. Alaska also likes to help people in the barn, and her horse's well-being is the most important priority when she is in the barn. She loves taking care of horses and will do it all day if she could.
      All in all, Alaska is a very interesting and fun girl to be around.

---{{. little facts
      "I think I'm pretty interesting, don't you?"
      Alaska has many weird facts about her. She never leaves the house without make-up. She has a high immune system so she doesn't get sick easily, but she also has an immunity to pain medication. Her dream car is a 1969 red Camaro. She is always late to anything that she comes to unless it is an appointment that is overly important. Her favorite color is pink but she hates the color brown. She is not that good in school, probably because she is borderline dyslexic. Her favorite animal is a snow leopard, and people say that the snow leopard is her spirit animal. Alaska always has her phone and her laptop with her, keeping up on the latest trends and gossip information.

---{{. relationships
      "I'm popular!"
      Alaska was never one to not have friends. She was always one of the most popular in her class, so she has never felt what its like to be lonely. She never associates with kids who people think are less popular- nerds, goths, and stoners. She just thinks that they aren't worth her precious time. Her social group is only the best of the best, including the most popular and most talented preps. She wouldn't trade her friends for the world even though a lot of them would leave her in a heartbeat.
      Her boyfriend is one of the best, and she would do anything for him. Her family also likes him a lot. They spend a lot of time together, but he seems to have this awesome relationship with his sister that Alaska admires. She would go out and buy him things if he needed it, and her life is complete with him by her side.
      Alaska has a pretty normal family. She has a mother and father, Adelaide Jade and Monroe Benson, respectively. They met in Alaska and that's where the bright girl got her unique name. She also has one younger sister, Jersey. They wanted the girls to have matching names and she was named after her father's home state. It could have been her mothers, but Wisconsin would have been a really weird name. Her little sister is ten and she takes after Alaska in her looks. She is also very popular like her older sister. The family has two dogs, a Mastiff named Solo and a Bernese Mountain Dog named Key. They treat these dogs as if they were children.

---{{. horse
      "He's my favorite thing in the whole world!"
      Alaska's parents got her into riding when she was eight, and it wasn't by her choice. She didn't like it at first but she had a natural aptitude for it so it was easy for her. After she got passed the push-buttons and the ploppy school horses, she started to enjoy it. Her trainer likes her a lot so she always got the best opportunites at the barn, such as rehabilitating and retraining retired racehorses into Hunter/Jumper horses by age 13. She then transitioned into dressage riding, and now that is her specialty.

---{{. other
      Outfits
      Nothing at the moment.

Show/ Registered Name:
Shiksa Goddess
Barn Name:
North
Breed:
Irish Sport Horse
Color:
Bay
Markings/Scars?:
Two socks on her hind legs and a white stripe down her nose.
Eye Color:
Brown
Mane/Tail Color:
Black
Personality:
North is a en-year old, so she knows what she's doing. She's been around the block a few times and knows when it is time to goof off and when it is time to get down to business. North is calm, the only time this is untrue is when she is in heat. North loves competing and hates to lose.
Riding Level:
Advanced
Specialty:
Cross-country
Vices?:
She paws a lot at the ground and whinnies a lot when she wants attention.
Riding Strengths:
Good at cross country, nice even pace, can do advanced dressage moves.
Riding Weaknesses:
Spooks and is sometimes too lazy for her own good.
For Breeding/Stud:
Not at the moment.
Any Foals?:
None
Halter:
x
Lead Rope:
x
Practice Bridle:
x
Bit:
x
x
x
x
x
Show Halter:
x
Show Lead Rope:
x
Show Saddle Pad:
x
Show Jumping Saddle:
x
Show Dressage Saddle:
x
Show X-Country Saddle:
x
Protective Boots:
x
Fly Sheet:
x
Other:

Show/ Registered Name:
Aldebaran
Barn Name:
Benny
Breed:
Hanoverian
Color:
Chestnut
Markings/Scars?:

Eye Color:
Brown
Mane/Tail Color:
Redish-chestnut.
Personality:
Benny is a wild child. He is young and is new at competing so he sometimes doesn't know what to do with himself. He likes to get into trouble and can be a handful on the ground, but is an angel under saddle and is a quick learner.
Riding Level:
He is a beginner so he needs an advanced rider.
Specialty:
Dressage
Vices?:
Likes to destroy things like blankets and toys.
Riding Strengths:
Good mover in dressage, learns quickly.
Riding Weaknesses:
Spooks, bucks, he's young so he needs more training.
For Breeding/Stud:
Yes
Any Foals?:
none yet
Tack Box (same as Rider):
[url]x[/url]
Halter:
x
Lead Rope:
x
Practice Bridle:
x
Bit:
x
x
x
x
x
Show Halter:
x
Show Lead Rope:
x
Show Saddle Pad:
x
Show Jumping Saddle:
x
Show Dressage Saddle:
x
Show X-Country Saddle:
x
Protective Boots:
x
Fly Sheet:
x
Other:

-------
Last edited by burnham on Fri May 24, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cobalt. » Fri May 24, 2013 9:04 am

{{ accepted
{{bump!
mood .-.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cobalt. » Sat May 25, 2013 4:57 am

chickadee. wrote:
{{bump!
mood .-.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me