As You Wish... (Semi-Lit Romance RP, PM Reservations!!!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

As You Wish... (Semi-Lit Romance RP, PM Reservations!!!)

Postby Fallen Roses » Sat May 04, 2013 4:14 pm

~Love is considered blind, deaf, sometimes even stupid. But only the person who truly feels it can define it. Only they can express the warm feeling they feel inside when they see their loved one, only they can tell of the way their heart beats when this person speaks and only they can ever know how they feel when that one person looks at them, in a way that just makes them melt. Only they know.

~It's Fall and summer is over. It's your last year in High School and you are actually kind of excited. Hey! Last year, Senior Year to be exact. You are expecting great pranks, less homework and other Senior rights, but one thing you are secretly looking for is a bit of love, someone to be your own, to be with you, to worry about you. Oh yes, you want that special someone. Will you be able to find them... or will you stay lonely the whole year?

Last edited by Fallen Roses on Mon May 06, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fallen Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plot and Characters

Postby Fallen Roses » Sun May 05, 2013 9:12 am

It's August, the air is starting to get colder, the leaves are changing colors and worst of all school is starting again. But, it's your final year at school and you can't wait. Senior Year! Who can imagine that you would still be here, after so many hard years? But you are, you have your friends and you're ready for the best year yet, but you feel you are missing something. Secretly you wish for a bit of romance, that isn't totally bad. Will you find the one? Or will you be all alone all year and on the final day of the dance?

Finally you find the one, and you two start dating. You find that you two actually fit quite well. Will it last? Or it will sadly crumble?

“You can sacrifice and not love. But you cannot love and not sacrifice.”

The sad story of the one sided love. Where ____ is madly in love with Alexander , but Alexander doesn't love her back. Will Alexander know that he belongs with ____ or will ____ lose interest as Alexander begins to take notice? Or will they end up together?

Alexander Fin Ruscoe.:.Female;Reserved

||ℜα♥ℯᾔ||.:.DappleSpring

“Hard to forget first puppy love.”

A love-at-first sight kind of love, but the love is slowly dying between _____ and _____ . Will they try to fix their love? Or will this cute couple end on bad terms?

Male;Reserved.:.Female;Reserved

space..:.SomethingFishy~

“Perfect love stories don't just exist in stories.”

The kind of love, stories are made of. Where Christopher loves _____ and loves _____ loves Christopher equally back. Their love appears to be perfect, but will something drive this seemingly inseparable couple away from each other?

Christopher Anthony Parker.:.Female;Reserved

Fallen Roses.:.||ℜα♥ℯᾔ||

“Love comes softly”

Matthew and Alaina have been best friends since childhood. They did everything together and still like to, but Matthew is starting to feel stronger about Alaina , will she love Matthew in that way as well, or will the be friend zoned forever?

Matthew Luke Halsted.:.Alaina Sophia Lee

SomethingFishy~.:.Fallen Roses

“Opposites attract.”

A well known kind of couple, where Natalie is shy, a bit anti-social, and prefers to read a book, whereas ______ popular, carefree and loves to party. Yet somehow they both love each other, will it last?

Male;Open.:.Natalie Malinda Sparks

______.:.YOLO! XP

“Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.”

Xaiver and _______ are both together, she's a cheerleader, he's a trouble maker, together they complete one another. Will the trouble cause trouble in his relationship, or will the flirt?

Xaiver Darren Grant .:.Female;reserved

Chernobyl.:.space.

“Love is a smoke with the fume of sighs.”

Mason family and Athena family have the biggest rivals for the longest of time, as far as they could remember they have been enemies. But, between the children of the two rivals, a love has formed. A very Romeo and Juliet kind of love, will their love succeed or will they too fall into the rivalry.

Mason Brett Steel.:.Athena Noelle Stewart

YOLO! XP.:.Chernobyl
Last edited by Fallen Roses on Sun May 12, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Fallen Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RP Rules

Postby Fallen Roses » Mon May 06, 2013 4:44 pm

1. All, ALL of Tess' rules apply at all times.
2. Please keep most of theses characters between 17-19.
3. No perfect relationships, let there be some drama and broken hearts, at least for a while.
4. This is a semi-lit roleplay, please have at least five (5) lines, not sentences of a post. I understand writers block but I do not understand it for every post.
5. Even in writers block I do not want this, "He sat down and looked at her." Make at least three sentences, please.
6. Correct grammar and punctuation, please. And no text talk!
7. If you have read the rules so far, please put this at the top of your form: Masked shadows
8. Keep romance to an acceptable level and if it reaches a point as far as you know what, though I would rather you skip, fade to black or time skip.
9. Respect me and everyone else, I will not tolerate anyone who breaks this rule.
10. No fighting, whining in OOC.
11. Please warn me if you will be gone for a while.
12. Please make two characters, and they must be of opposite gender!
13. Please st*r out cuss words.
14. If you have read the rules this far please put at the bottom of your form, Pot of gold!
15. PM me questions or ideas, I'm always looking for good plot ideas.
16. Please make your own bio form, I will reserve it for 24 hours only! Get it in by then please!
17. I have to ask this, please post at least once every two days. If not I will pm and if you don't return... well ADIOS!

I know there's a few, but they aren't too hard to follow right?
Last edited by Fallen Roses on Tue May 07, 2013 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fallen Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: As You Wish... (Romance RP, PM Reservations!!! WIP)

Postby Fallen Roses » Mon May 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Announcements will go here:

1 spot still open!

We will begin once all spots are filled.
Last edited by Fallen Roses on Sun May 12, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fallen Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alaina Sophia Lee

Postby Fallen Roses » Mon May 06, 2013 4:48 pm

When life gives you lemons... squirt them in people's eyes!

Name: Alaina Sophia Lee
Nickname: Giggles
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Warm brown
Skin: Pale
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None
Well hello there! And how might you be on this fine day? I am good, thank you. Well I guess after that I must properly introduce myself. First thing is first my name is Alaina Sophia Lee. That is my full name, but don't worry I'm not a formal freak, so you can call me Alaina, Sophia, and if you know me really well Giggles is a common nickname. I tend to giggle a lot. I was born on June 12, 1994 making me 17 years old. I was born at night 11: 24 pm but who cares right? Let's see what else do you absolutely have to know, so we can see each other as acquaintances? Oh yeah, well I'm a girl, you know feminine, female. I'd hope you'd trust me to this, because if you dare... lets leave it there, where you trust what I say and I don't start thinking about what to do to you.

From head to toe what do I look like? Well in case you can't see me clearly, let me tell you. I have dark brown hair, that is a warm mixture of light and dark browns, never truly knowing what color it wants to be and preferring to be all at once. Going down you realize I have warm brown eyes, set atop a slender nose. I am told I have a nice smile, I don't see it but whatever, it's always there
whether you like it or not. I like to smile a lot. I have rather pale skin, though it's still a bit darker pale. I stand at about 5'6 and weigh in about 120 lbs, I guess it's okay. I'm full, not fat. I just happen to like food and yet I manage to stay full not fat, big difference. Well for me at least. Describing myself a bit more I have small hands and feet, but I am quite nimble and speedy with both. My hair is long and cascades in a shower of brown shades over my shoulders. Last, just to help you see me with a bit more clarity, I am from Asian descent, so it accounts for my rounded face, and slightly squinted eyes, but hey we all have different looks right? I have a soft voice, and though it may seem like a whisper don't ask me to put the volume up because trust me... I can talk LOUD! I only talk loudly around my friends, but you know early warning.

Personality:
Optimistic
Rebellious
Humorous
Supportive
Easily Angered
Anxious
Alaina is a very complex and unpredictable kind of gal, from being happy one moment to suddenly being frustrated the next, some may think of her as strange, she is but it isn't the reason to her sudden swings of mood. She is polite on first encounters, always showing her good side and doing her best to give a good impression. She usually shows herself as optimistic, she does enjoy seeing the good side of things. And strongly believes that seeing the negative side of everything actually makes the negative come true. She loves to laugh and well, rather giggle. Her laugh is a soft giggle like thing that is quite contagious. She is very humorous and loves jokes and such, always up to be pranked, make a prank, or help in one. She is however supportive of friends and likes to help them out. She can become a quiet, strong listened when need me, and help she can. But on the contrary Alaina can be quite... rebellious. Especially when someone is trying to help her. Usually the help can be taken offensively, unless it is given by the right person, and she becomes easily angered. She likes to think her way, but is open to other ideas as well, but she still prefers her way. When she is away from those she cares about she becomes anxious and if she has problems or negative thoughts she becomes easily frustrated, tending to snap at someone who hasn't even said a word. She finds it hard to control her temper at times, but only one person can do that, and that'd be her crush. The girl has her dark
evil side
, in which she at times likes to fool with others feelings and such but never going as far to a point in which their friendship could be ruined. It takes a real friend to realize when she is faking or not, though people new to her may not be able to tell so easily. Her quote would easily be "When life gives you lemons... squirt them in peoples eyes."

Twin
Raised well
Still has parents
Rain
Alaina was born to native Korean parents, she doesn't speak of it much, because well... no one asks! She was born in California, a small town called San Diego late at night. Her parents Tom and Katherine Lee were very proud parents of, two twin girls. This had been Alaina and her sister Sophia. Her sister unfortunately did not make it and died sadly a week after being born, so Alaina has no real memory of her sister but she does know that the only reason she has a nickname is because of her sister. Her parents did not get over the child's death easily but they still had one of them to take care of, and they did. She was, is and always will be their only child and they gave her what she needed, never more never less raising her to be polite and as sophisticated as possible, though not all of
it got through. She was raised in the city for a few years before moving to her current town. She doesn't have much of an exciting history, except for her sister and being raised well. Recently she has adopted a small female kitten named Rain, who is quite rambunctious but still lots of fun. She gets good grades, tries her best in school but she prefers much more to be out having fun than stuck in school.

Orientation: Heterosexual
Crush: Matthew
Relationship: None
Alaina has always had a small crush on her best friend Matthew, but she won't admit it to anyone. They had been friends since they were very young and had been friends since. She had gone through good things and bad things, fights and happiness with him and she truly likes the fella. For two reasons, one he's her best friend and if he doesn't like her back she'll feel crushed, two she doesn't think he likes her back. So Alaina keeps quiet and simply sticks around her long time friend, as a friend. She wishes he would say something first, wishes he would make the first move because she never will. She knows her ideas are far from perfect but hopes if not him, then someday the right guy will come along.

Credits
FaceClaim: Park Min Young
Form: Me
Pics: Respective Owners

ImageImage
"To live is a rare thing, most people simply exist."

Name: Christopher Anthony Parker
Nickname: Cap, Chris, Tony
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Steel Gray
Skin: Darker tan
Piercings: None
Well greetings and welcome to... to the place we are at. Allow me to introduce myself formally, I am Christopher Anthony Parker, the umm, the first. Well now that you have seen me in all my joking way, let me start again. My name is Christopher, blah blah blah. You know that. But what you don't know is what you can call me, you may call me CAP, Chris or Tony i really don't care just, never ever call me something you know is offensive because then, well then we'll have trouble. I was born on the wonderful date of, well I think I was born on May 26, 199... Isn't it enough for you to know I'm 18? Putting me through so much pressure to remember my birthday! Jeez, pal, you're already tiring me out with so many questions but do continue. Well my gender, I'm sorry but that is slightly offensive, I'm a guy, male, masculine, macho! You know all of those.

Well if you're taking notes, for someone else, I will gladly tell you what I look like. My hair, well i like to just have my hair neat and short, where even if it's messy in the morning it will look the same. Its a simple dark brown color, so dark indeed it can be seen as black. It's rather soft, i don't like putting gel in it unless really needed. Next, the windows to me, my eye balls. I'm kidding but yeah, my eyes are a rather steel gray, but they aren't serious! No, no, they are always alight with a bright light, that goes along with the smile that usually is always being played across my face. I have a slender, but not to thin nose, that ends in a rather chubby point. I'd like to think I have a nice smile, but as long as it helps brighten someone's day, it's all good for me. My skin color can be seen as a slightly darker tan, I like to be out a lot.
Outdoors, hiking, biking, sports stuff. I stand at around 6'3 not too tall, but definitely not short, trust me. People have called me a giant, huge, all of that but come on. I'm just a tall dude, weighing in about 170 pounds, who is well toned and rather muscular. I don't see what's so exciting. Last but absolutely not least, you must know about my manly voice. It's a deep voice, smooth and rather pleasing and melodic. I can sing, but don't ask me to do thta, its just, embarrassing.

Personality:
Positive
Sarcastic
Funny
Rude
Proud
Kind
Romantic
Chris is... strange if that is how you wish to put it. He is usually a really positive guy, always seeing the best in some people. Some people he judges right off the bat and that remains as a lasting impression on him. But those he doesn't judge and thinks positively of, have turned out to be good friends, some that can actually stand his strong character. Chris has shown a funny side, whether it be his rather contagious laugh or an actual funny joke he says one every so often, not only that he is a kind fella who enjoys making others feel better when it wasn't his fault that they feel bad.
He can be sarcastic that is for sure, and sarcastic he will be. Often being so sarcastic he appears rather rude and proud, but he's just trying to hide the fact that he has no idea what is going on. Which is quite often. Apart from being slightly evened out, Chris has shown a peculiar romantic side in which he shows his belief in what a woman is, how she should be treated and so on.

Youngest
Bullied
Lived with mother
Lives alone
Chris was raised in the northern reaches of California in which he was the third and lat child of Samuel and Brandy Parker. His older siblings were two other males, six and ten years older than himself, so he didn't have an easy time or much contact with his father who spent his time with the other boys. A few years after his parents divorced, his two older brothers with his father and he with his mother. He was raised to be mannered and kind, thought truthfully he didn't take any of it in, except for anything having to do with girls. Once old enough the boy moved out on his own and lives in a small apartment a block from the school.

Orientation: Heterosexual
Crush:
Relationship: None
As a romantic sort of guy, Chris would like to have a girlfriend, like really owuld like one. But none of the girls around seem right, not yet at least. Maybe he will do better this year.

Credits
FaceClaim: Robbie Amell
Form: Me
Pics: Respective Owners; Tumblr
Last edited by Fallen Roses on Sat May 11, 2013 12:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Fallen Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OPEN!!!!

Postby Fallen Roses » Mon May 06, 2013 4:57 pm

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it." -Swedish Proverb

"The only thing that matters is what they feel, and how much they feel, for each other. And if it's half of what we felt — that's everything." Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone." -Javan

"Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold." -Zelda Fitzgerald

"True love stories never have endings." -Richard Bach

"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss

"We loved with a love that was more than love." -Edgar Allan Poe's Annabell Lee

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." -Helen Keller

"Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame." -Henry David Thoreau

"To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness." -Robert Brault

"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." -Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace
Last edited by Fallen Roses on Tue May 07, 2013 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fallen Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: As You Wish... (Semi-Lit Romance RP, PM Reservations!!!)

Postby shiro-chan » Mon May 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Masked shadows

Full Name: Natalie Malinda Sparks
Nickname: Nat, Sparky
Nat has a heart of gold, especially around animals. She cares for them more than anything else which is one of the reasons she wants to devote her life to helping them and is working towards become a veterinarian. But it's not just the animals that see her friendly and caring side. The compassionate part of her personality is also something that her friends know of and sometimes even strangers. Whenever she notices that someone is upset or feeling down, she always does her best to try and comfort them or, if possible, cheer them up and put a smile on their face. Intelligent: Nat's no super genius but she definitely is smarter than the average person. Nat skipped fifth grade and later ninth grade when she ended up in all tenth grade level classes. One of the reasons for her success is that she's a fast learner and also has a photo-graphic memory, making her an exceptional tactile and visual learner. However, when it comes to auditory learning her skills are severely lacking. She has some trouble understanding people’s words sometimes. But don't let it fool you, she can figure out a lot from a person's tone of voice. As a matter of fact their tone of voice is often what gives her a first opinion on someone. Yet another good term to describe her is athletic. Nat has been training in martial arts since she was about four years old and plays sports, mostly volley ball and basketball. However, there are some sports that she's not good at, such as cross country and softball; definitely not her strong points. Sarcastic really applies to when she's in a bad mood and you seriously want to avoid her. Nat isn't easily angered but when she does get mad it's more often that she'll show her anger verbally. Admittedly, her sarcasm is sometimes just her being witty but you better keep an ear out for her tone of voice. It's rather obvious when she starts to get annoyed and when she does, it's best to just leave her alone to calm down.

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Skin Tone: Pale
Hair Colour: Orange
Eyes: Ice Blue
Piercings: Ears
Scars: None
Natalie is a small girl as she stands at around five foot three inches, weighing in at about one hundred and ten pounds. That doesn't bother her though, she just lives with what she was given, that's who she is. Her skin tone is actually rather pale, she doesn't tan but does burn rather easily in the sun. Her eyes and hair are possibly her most significant features: her bright orange hair colour is actually the same as her mother's, bright orange, but her parents both had hazel eyes where as she has piercing ice blue eyes. Nat's vision is impecable so she doesn't require glasses or contacts. Tattoos and piercings aren't really her thing but she did get her ears pierced when she was twelve. Earrings and the occasional necklace are the only jewlrey she tends to wear. Her clothing style is usually very casual about everything and doesn't put much thought into what clothes she wears, she just grabs them out of her closet when she gets up in the morning.

Common Outfits: XXXXX

Grade: Senior
Family: Mr. and Mrs. Hunter,
Flynn, and Kyle
Pet(s): Max and Beckett
Natalie was born and grew up in Louisville, Kentucky with her parents and older brother, Andrew. The first few years of her life were completely normal for a child: she had two loving parents and a brother that was her favorite person in the world. But when she was nine years old the three of them went to her brother's talent show while she stayed with their neighbor, Mrs. Peters, because she wasn't feeling well but didn't want them to miss it so she simply said that she didn't want to go. That was the last time she saw them alive. There was a car accident and her parents died in the crash, her brother barely made it out. She got to the hospital as he woke up, telling her that everything was going to be okay and he loved her; but then his eyes closed and he fell into a coma. The doctors wanted to take him off of life support after five months but she convinced them to wait one more month. But nothing happened, he never woke up. That whole time she had become distant from everyone around her and spent every moment she could at her brother's side right until the moment he passed away. The Hunters adopted her about three months later and she moved in with them. Their twin boys Flynn and Kyle helped her to cope with the changes in her life but she never completely got over what happened. The two of them were her only friends and she kept to herself socially and immersed herself in her school work. Due to that dilligence, she ended up skipping two grades and entering her senior year at the age of fifteen, although her birthday is September 3rd so she turned sixteen less than a week into the school year. Her brothers are currently eighteen and seniors as well.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Her Boyfriend (Put name later)
Boyfriend: Couple 5 Boy (Put name later)
Best Friend(s): Flynn and Kyle
Natalie had been single all her life as she didn't usually allow herself to get close to people. But behind that fearful demeanour, she was actually like any other girl: waiting for the right guy to come along, waiting to fall in love. Once again due to her social isolation, she didn't have a boyfriend for the longest time. When she finally did fall for someone it was honestly the last person she ever expected to fall for: the popular guy. Even if their relationship is a strange one, she still cares a lot about him and hopes that it will last. She's really quite a friendly person it's just that she's afraid of getting close to someone only to loose them the same way she lost Andrew.

© form, outfits, & character; me
© pictures; rightful owners
Pot of gold!

Masked shadows

Full Name: Mason Brett Steel
Nickname: Mason
Mason is the type of guy who likes to keep secrets from people. He thinkse. that most people aren't trustworthy and because of that, no one really knows that much about him. Everyone sees a cold-hearted guy who rarely talks although he has a certain charisma about him, he doesn't bother taking advantage of it. Instead, he pushes everyone away in the hopes that they'll get the hint that he wants to be left alone. But once you get to know Mason, if you can manage to break his shell, there's a completely different person hiding inside of him. A guy who's a complete goofball and loves to get on people's nerves but not to the point that he hurts them. He just likes to mess with people and get them annoyed, so he's kind of like an annoying brother to most people who actually know that side of him. Though, that side is also kind and courageous, always there for the people he cares about and always sticking up for them, no matter what trouble it might get him into. That's just the type of person Mason is. Just watch out if you threaten someone who means a lot to him. He's pretty strong and when he gets angry he doesn't know how to control his strength and might end up hurting you.

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Skin Tone: Slightly Tan
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eyes: Gray-Blue
Tattoos: One on the right side
of his chest {See bottom pic}
Piercings: None
Scars: One on his right shoulder
Mason is very tall, standing at six foot two inches and weighing in at one hundred and sixty pounds. He somewhat enjoys the feeling of towering over everyone, not particuarly liking it when someone is taller than him. He has a rather muscular build and he knows it, making him at times seem rather over-confident and cocky. His blonde hair usually falls into his eyes when he lets it grow out and becomes slightly wavy when he cuts it short, both annoy him a bit so he frequently switches between them when he get fed up with one. His eyes are an unusal grey-blue color that at times can seem almost silver. His vision used to be a bit bad so he had contacts, he hated the idea of wearing glasses. But now his vision is almost perfect so he doesn't need them anymore. He doesn't have any piercings but he does have a tatoo of a cross on the right side of his chest {see bottom pic} that he got when he turned eighteen. He doesn't really have a specific clothing style but does prefer to wear jeans and at least some sort of jacket.

Common Outfits: XX

Grade: Senior
Family: Charlie, Rachel, and Mr. and Mrs. Steel
Pet(s): Demon
Mason grew up in New York City with his parents and two siblings, Rachel and Charlie. He's not a rich kid, but he's a bit wealthier than the average middle class family. But his life in New York City only lasted for the first seven years of his life before he moved to a more rural area. He didn't fit in at first, he was used to an urban setting not anything even close to the farms and small towns of the rural area. But after a few years, he adjusted and started to make friends. Although, Mason being Mason, he never really trusted any of them and only befirended them to get his parents to stop bothering him. To this day, he still just wishes he could be left alone to do his own thing, regardless of whether he ends up having friends or not. Although that somewhat changed when he became aware of the rivalry between his family and the (insert other family's last name here later) family. Well it only really affected him when he reached his teen years and ended up falling for their daughter. Their relationship is just another thing on the list of secrets he keeps from his parents.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Athena
Girlfriend: Athena
Best Friend(s): Plenty of friends but
no best friends.
Mason is the type of person who doesn't fall in love or even develop a crush on anyone very easily. He didn't actually doesn't believe in love until he met Athena. He hadn't had any relationships before now although he'd known that some girls had crushes on him, he just was not interested. Currently he's in a relationship with Athena but because of their family's rivalry the two have to keep it a secret from their parents.

© form & character; me
© pictures & outfits; rightful owners
Pot of gold!
Last edited by shiro-chan on Tue May 14, 2013 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Music is the shorthand of emotion."
- Leo Tolstoy

"Love is what we were born with.
Fear is what we learned here."
- Marianne Williamson

"When writing a novel
a writer should create living people;
people not characters.
A character is a caricature."
- Ernest Hemingway

"Where words fail, music speaks."
- Hans Christian Andersen
shiro-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴄʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ » Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 am

Masked Shadows

:Full Name: Athena Noelle Stewart
    Pronounced as [ A ▪ The ▪ Na ]. Athena is the patron goddess of Athens, worshiped as the goddess of wisdom, handicrafts, and warfare. The pronunciation [ No ▪ L ], sounding like 'Noel'; the name is originated from. Noelle is just a fancier spelling with a unique look to it instead of plain Noel. Originated from Old French, and it's meaning.. Well, Christmas. Nothing spectacular like some, but I'm just thankful it's not a weird name, or has strange meaning. Stewart is a Scottish surname and is also used as a masculine given name of pre-7th century Old English origin, derived from stigeweard, the genitive prefix stige meaning 'Sty', and the suffix word meaning 'Guardian' or 'Warden'. An alternative spelling is Stuart. The progenitor of the Stewart family was a Breton knight who settled in England after the Norman Conquest. Within a few generations, his descendants, who had by then relocated to Scotland, became the High Stewards of Scotland, hence the origin of the surname. Stewart is the 61st-most common surname in the United Kingdom, the 54th most popular surname in the United States and the 7th most common surname in Scotland.
    :Age / Birthday: 17 Years Old
    Like many claim, I'm 17 years old, not young. I don't see the big deal with '17 years young' though, why do many make such a ruckus over something so small and useless. It's naive on their part. Let people say what they want without you giving them sh*t about it, okay? We have enough criticism in the world already, you don't need to add to it. I was born August 6th, 1995 at a hospital.. Not an abnormal birthing place.
    :Gender: Female
    I'm obviously female, and I wouldn't mind proving it but you don't need to be looking up or down there.
    :Birthplace: Karratha, Australia
    I was born and raised in Karratha, Australia and only recently moved to the United States. No, no pet joeys' for me. (Joey- A baby Kangaroo). I speak with an Australian accent, that has been wearing ever since I started residing in the United States with my adoptive family. Despite that side note, you can still hear, and tell I have an accent.

:Crush: Nope
    I'm too timid, but maybe if you're friendly; affectionate and kind-hearted.. Just maybe you'll catch my eye.
    :Boyfriend: Nope~
    I currently don't have a boyfriend, as socializing needs hard effort from my part. I would like one, yes..
    :Husband: No
    If I don't have a boyfriend, I'll certainly not have a husband..
    :Children: N/A
    I don't plan on having children for a long, long time. I'm being sensible and trying to wait out.

:Personality:
    I've gained the trait of being independent. I don't have to count on people to help me, most of the time preferring actions or activities on my own instead of in a group or duo. I get embarrassed easily due to aimlessly walking around trying to find my way, or find someone; sometimes if I need to go back I'll take a long way around instead of turning around, just for some reason. It takes me a moment to summon my courage, but it's certainly there. Somewhat, I admit. I am somewhat of a Neuroticist. In short terms, a neuroticist is someone with the traits of jealousy, anxiety and moodiness. I have a small amount of all of those in me, unfortunately. Once we've spoken a time or two, you'll notice my friendly behavior. I often blossom once you're more than just a stranger, usually if I know some things about you.. And know you aren't some serial killer. I'm absolutely polite, having been raised that way. I value people who are polite as well, it's a small virtue that not many have. I have a few trust issues, but they're easily overcame. I, on the other hand, am a person who is easily trust-able. I'm able to keep secrets, but I'm not fond of them.
    :History:
    My mother died when I was two months old, leaving my father to take care of me. He was in my life for six years until he had to leave for work, and for some reason did not return. He prtety much disappeared off the Earth, and being only six years old, I wasn't able to exactly search for him. Soon, I was placed up for adoption and was adopted soon after. On I grew, an only-child with my adoptive parents.

:Hair Color: Dark brown with a blonde fringe.
    :Eye Color: Light Blue.
    :Skin Tone: Tan
    :Body Type: Lean and softly toned.
    :Piercings: Nope
    :Tattoos: Tattoo located on the front of her right shoulder.

:Pets: Orion, a male German Shepherd whose 4 years old and a ferret named Edgar ; x Male as well and 3 years old.

x - x - x - x

:Full Name: Xaiver Darren Grant
    Pronounced [ Ex ▪ Av ▪ Ur ], it's origin is Arabic and it's meaning is, 'bright.' I've always wondered whether my mother misspelled my name, since the most common spelling is Xavier. I'm not sure, since my mother and I can rarely discuss any topics without getting into arguments. Pronunciation, [ Dare ▪ N ]. Darren a masculine given name of uncertain etymological origins. Some theories state that it originated from a Gaelic surname meaning 'Great', or from an anglicization of the Irish first name Darragh or Dáire meaning 'Oak tree'. According to other theories, it is a variant of Darrell, which originated from the French surname D'Airelle meaning 'Of Airelle'. Darren has several spelling variations including: Daren, Darin, Daryn, Darrin, and Darryn. Grant is a surname with the origin of English and Gaelic, and the meaning of Grant is 'Tall' and 'Big'. Also a Scottish name. Related to American President Ulysses S. Grant; Painter Grant Wood and Actor Hugh Grant. Th surname is 75th most popular surname in the United States and 134th common surname in the United Kingdom.
    :Age / Birthday: 19 Years Old
    I'm 19 years old as of May 16. I was born in the year 1993, which confirms my age. You can see my driver's license if you don't believe me, I always have it with me. I was actually born in my mom's apartment building, sadly I almost died during my child birth because the umbilical cord was around my neck. Being rushed to the hospital, I was saved just in time. To this day I have phantom breathing problems, meaning I feel at times I cannot breathe but it's just my mind playing tricks. Cruel tricks.
    :Gender: B'y
    First of all, I'm not sure if I should be offended; but I am male, thank you.
    :Birthplace: Ontario, Canada.
    Yes, I was born in Canada. I don't say 'Aye' all the time, aye mate? To finish this little informational section off, I hate maple syrup. Isn't that a big shocker? I was born in Ontario.

:Crush: Nope..~
    There are many beautiful women out there in the world, and many here in this town... I just haven't found the bittie that is able to make my heart beat faster when I see her... I like lean, long-haired girls... Pretty much about it. I mainly like if they've got a humorous side to em', and if they can take sarcasm and a few jokes every now and then.
    :Girlfriend: Nope.
    Currently do not have a girlfriend, mehehehe.
    :Wife: N/A
    Marriage can wait until I'm 24. That's the earliest I'll ever get married. With my girlfriend I may joke that she's my 'wifey', but I won't have a legit wedding, and marriage until later down the road.
    :Children: N/A
    I don't want children until after marriage I did vow to myself that if my girlfriend did become pregnant unexpectedly, I would stay with her until the end. It's not just her responsibility, and I'd do everything to provide for us. I would get a job, or a better one and work hard so that I could provide everything we'd need. I won't be one of those lover's who step away after they get the girl pregnant, afraid of the liability. I'd stay faithful and take care of her, and the child.

:Personality: Xaiver sets priorities, that's just who he is. He is a people-pleaser, and that's where he gets it from. Xaiver ha always been the black sheep out of his family; and he was tired of being that shy guy in the back of the class who rarely spoke to anyone. Deciding to change his ways, he went out on a branch and changed his looks and attitude towards others. He found a fashion called, 'Scene' and found the way they dressed was interesting, so he thought he'd give it a chance. Results were great, and his self-esteem boosted which helped his social skills. He overcame socially awkward moments and meetings with other people by creating a humorous and caring personality for himself. Sometimes he's so lost in the ways he evolved his looks and personality that he forgets a bit of himself from the past.
    :History: Xaiver had a somewhat loving family, despite having one less family member than he should have had. His father walked out of the family portrait when Xaiver was a five year-old. His mother being the type that needed somebody to love, and help her take care of the family, was remarried to another man when Xaiver was seven. His mother and Step-father had a daughter, who was 7 years younger than him. At the current date she's 11 years old, and she is his priority. He always wants to be there for her when she needs him or needs help. At age 18 he moved out of the house, living in an apartment in a nice town filled with wonderful people, whom he has yet to meet.

:Hair Color / Length / Style: Blackish Brown, Shaggy, Scene.
    :Eye Color: Dark brown eyes.
    :Skin Tone: Pale
    :Body Type: Slender and toned.
    :Piercings: Nope
    :Tattoos: None so far.

:Pets: Nope.
    No pets at the moment, but he's sure to find a stray wandering dog that he'll take in.
    Pot of Gold
Last edited by ᴄʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ on Tue May 14, 2013 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am now leaving Chicken Smoothie. Pets who have value will be given to my cousin who has just recently created an account. **So do not ban her or I, since we are cousins and all that is happening is I'm giving her pets she wants to receive. After that, and giving out the rest of the pets, this account is done.** Once in her possession I have no say in what she does with them. If you're interested in adopting some for free, be my guest. Any pets left behind will given out as well. So take your pick and send a request asap if you have the intentions of taking one or more. Limit 5-10 per person. Thanks, and good bye chicken smoothie community.~ Hope all goes well.

**ACCOUNT AFTER TODAY WILL NO LONGER BE IN USE.**
ᴄʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SomethingFishy~ » Wed May 08, 2013 8:04 am

Masked Shadows

Name :
Matthew Luke Halsted
Personality:
Matthew is fun, a prankster, mysterious, indifferent and funny. He has a knack for becoming everyones best friend and can shift what he acts like depending on who he's around. He loves to joke but when he needs to be serious he can be an amazing listener and confidant. He is always trying to make the mood lighter with a joke or a silly smile.

Height:
6' 3"
Weight:
185lbs give or take
Eye colour:
brown
Hair colour:
brown
Hair type:
short, kind of messy look
Skin colour:
tanned

History:
Zane grew up as an ordinary kid. He grew up as a single child til he was thirteen when his parents had another child, a baby girl. He didn't really like her at first but as she grew up a little and started to cling to him he grew to love her more than the world. He, like most people, has a best friend. But he's starting to feel like more than a friend around her. He didn't want to tell her unless he knew she felt the same but...he probably wouldn't have the guts anytime soon.
Photography
Running
Swimming
Basically everything outdoors
Red

dislikes
chocolate
Cats
Preppy girls
Pizza
Chicken
Bicycles

fears:
Losing his loved ones
Dying
and...don't tell but he has an irrational fear of ladybugs

Special skills:
climbing swimming and running/center]

Family:
his mom and da and six year old sister Anna
Friends:
his best friend {again fill in name once taken} and he has a lot of friends.
Crush:
his best friend
Bf/Gf:
married?:
nope
Kids:
nope

Style:
comfy yet still good looking. Jeans and t-shirts, basketball shorts and tank tops. The normal teenage guy wordrobe.
pets:
none
Significant items:
nope.
Quote:
If at first you don't suceed, try try again.
theme song:
doesn't have one
Other:
nope

Pot of Gold

Masked Shadows

Name :
Faye Marie Mitchel
Personality:
Jessa is very fun and flirty. She loves to make new friends and hang out. She has a shy side but honestly doesn't everyone?

Height:
5' 8"
Weight:
115lbs
Eye colour:
brown
Hair colour:
brunette
Hair type:
long , wavy , thick
Skin colour:
ivory

History:
Faye has lived a completely normal life. She has wonderful parents, a beautiful house, great grades and three amazing little siblings. But the best of all is that she has found love, yes love. She knew it from the first time she laid eyes on him. They have been together a few years now and everything's perfect right? Wrong. She feels like she's getting further and further from him but she will keep trying to fix things.
music
meeting new people
reading
running
painting
writing

dislikes
bugs
swimming
Owls
Roses(allergic)
The color orange

fears:
spiders
heights
losing the one she loves
Being hurt emotionally and physically
Small places

Special skills:
drawing and talking.

Family:
Father {Ken}, Mother {Jill} and three sisters {Mary-12, Christine-9 and Molly-6}
Friends:
a few none so important that they need to be named
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
{insert name once person signs up for him}
married?:
nope
Kids:
nope

Style:
Semi-hipster and very unique she loves to be different and away from the norm.
pets:
none
Significant items:
a silver locket from her great grandmother who passed away.
Quote:
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade
theme song:
doesn't have one
Other:
nope

Pot of Gold
binchild wrote:
" let the waves carry you where the light cannot "

----------------------------------------
Hi! My name is Fishy~
I used to do pixel art and have recently come back after a long hiatus
I'd love to trade or chat or anything, feel free to PM me c:

Treats given: 107
SomethingFishy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Roses » Thu May 09, 2013 2:35 pm

{Small Bump}
Sometimes, I did wish for a rose...
But I preferred to keep it to myself,
For as long as you loved me...

Just Open Your Mind... Human&Werewolf Romance Rp
As you Wish... Semi-Lit Romance RP
Fallen Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery