Fair Game~SummerRomance Rp NOT ACCEPTING~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Fair Game~SummerRomance Rp NOT ACCEPTING~

Postby <3LiamPayne<3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:03 pm

It's the end of the school year. Kids of all ages are rushing out of their classrooms. Papers and binders are strewn about the hallways. Every summer kids are so excited for one very important thing. The fair. But this is not just an ordinary fair. You see unlike other towns and cities this fair will last almost all summer. And each summer, a new ride is released to celebrate how many years they have kept it going. The smell of corn-dogs fills the air and the sound of children's excitement echoes across the town. Now this is all happening because of the towns massive money supply and popularity for this occasion. Now here you are, Just a regular person with a job. Every year you will try to save money to be able to buy a summer pass. many other things follow inside this event as well. Struggle, heartbreak, and of course, romance. Will your special someone try to win you that giant teddy bear? Or will struggle to hold onto that person and the job you so desperately need?

Image My name is Krissy Maria Holland

ImageI am 17. In fact my birthday is next month!

ImageMy birthday is May 27th.

ImageI am the average height really probably about 5,"5" or 5 "6".

ImageI have lightish brown hair that is naturally curly but I straighten it more than I leave it alone. I have hazel eyes that sometimes will turn green.I am fairly tan also. I guess that's all I can name for now!

Well I like lots of things like rain, the sun, jello, singing, music, art, blue or green eyes, and boys who don't try to show off to all the prissy gals.
Now what I don't like are purses, prissy girls, jocks, snakes, and know it alls.

ImageI do live with both of my parents. My dads name is Jesse Holland and my moms name is Olivia Holland.

ImageI really wish I could say I had a sibling but sadly my mom is unable to have kids anymore. Lets just say something went wrong.

ImageI have a kitten and a beta fish.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageNope!

ImageI am currently single.

ImageI have never had a boyfriend. Yet.

ImageNope! Still got my lipginity!

My name is Christian James Freighton.

I was born in Seattle until my family moved to this small town when I was just turning 5.

I was born on April 13, 1995.

I am 17 years old.

Well as you can see I have light brown hair. My eyes change from a light blue to a pale green. I have slight freckles going across the bridge of my nose dotting across slightly tanned skin.

Well I do have a slight build but I don't work out much. I feel it will make me a "Jock". And I don't want that.

ImageOne of my biggest hobbies is collecting marbles. I started when I was ten and I already have bags full of them.

Swimming, the fair, skateboarding, marbles, movies, rain, music, and art.

Spiders, Show-Offs, Hot-dogs, nothing else really...

ImageMy mom Emily and my dad Dan.

Nope!

My dog. A male Akita, Jax

Last edited by <3LiamPayne<3 on Wed May 01, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
FACT: People with brown/hazel eyes are the most fun and happy. They kiss the best and love when not wanted: the always end up falling for people they haven't known long. They are the most hyper & crazy people, you can't do better then them. Put this in your signature if you have brown or hazel eyes.
Going to Cali in 11 days!! Gonna be my first time on a plane! Leaving on the 20th so please do not kick me from any RP's! So excited!!

don't click this link...

Image Image Image Image
<3LiamPayne<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fair Game~Summer RP WIP NO POSTING~

Postby <3LiamPayne<3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:25 pm

~ All of Tess's rules apply
~ No goddmoding
~ Please use ()[]{} when OOC
~ I will only reserve spots for 48 hours. If I do not receive a form within that time, your reserve spot will be removed.
~ If you do not post or respond within a week without giving me an explanation like a vacation or you are super busy, You will be removed.
~ You may make your own form but you must at least put "Carnie" in your form so I know you have read the rules.
~ If you cuss please bleep it out ex: b**** or s***. Hell does not need to be bleeped out.
~ If it goes that far please take it to Pm or -fade to black-
~ I will only go up to 5 girls and 5 boys and then accepting will be closed!
~ You may NOT crush or be together will your own characters!
~ Please do not go over 5 pages without me! I don't want to come back on to find 10 pages to read!
Last edited by <3LiamPayne<3 on Wed May 01, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FACT: People with brown/hazel eyes are the most fun and happy. They kiss the best and love when not wanted: the always end up falling for people they haven't known long. They are the most hyper & crazy people, you can't do better then them. Put this in your signature if you have brown or hazel eyes.
Going to Cali in 11 days!! Gonna be my first time on a plane! Leaving on the 20th so please do not kick me from any RP's! So excited!!

don't click this link...

Image Image Image Image
<3LiamPayne<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <3LiamPayne<3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Last edited by <3LiamPayne<3 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

don't click this link...

Image Image Image Image
<3LiamPayne<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <3LiamPayne<3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:05 pm

don't click this link...

Image Image Image Image
<3LiamPayne<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <3LiamPayne<3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:07 pm

1. ~Ky Markham~ Form Pg. 2
2. ~Alexander Martin~ Form Pg. 2
3. ~Felix Caleb Easton~ Form Pg. 2
4. ~Ryan Trevor Dermot~ Form Pg. 2
5. ~Christian James Freighton~ Form Pg. 1

1. ~Hunter Marilyn Justie~ Form pg. 1
2. ~Ryleigh Eva Johnson~ Form Pg. 2
3. ~Victoria rose mea~ Form Pg. 1
4. ~Krissy Maria Holland~ Form Pg. 1
5. ~Keira Radke~ Form Pg. 2
Last edited by <3LiamPayne<3 on Wed May 01, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.

don't click this link...

Image Image Image Image
<3LiamPayne<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fair Game~SummerRomance Rp ACCEPTING~

Postby Socially ~ Awkward » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:18 pm

X x X x X
^ ^ ^ ^ PICTURES ^ ^ ^ ^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wʜᴀᴛ Is Yᴏᴜʀ Nᴀᴍᴇ?// "Hello there, I'm Hunter Marilyn Justie. Hunter, is kinda obvious, but; someone who hunts. Marilyn, is after the famous, gorgeous, and inspirational Marilyn Monroe. Justie is my parents' last name. I like my name. Not many Hunters around here. And I love Marilyn Monroe so. Yeah, that's all I got."

Wʜᴀᴛ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Lᴏᴏᴋ Lɪᴋᴇ? Pɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ Oʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ// "Just look at the pictures. There's quite a few, if not, I have more."

Wʜᴀᴛ Is Yᴏᴜ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ Lɪᴋᴇ?// Hunter is a bubbly person. She's fun loving, and always happy, and everyone loves her. Sure she can be mean, but it's only if you're rude to someone she cares about. She's got in a few rumbles with trash talkers, but it's normal. But if you have something you need to tell her, good or bad, she'll listen. She doesn't judge.

Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Hᴀᴠᴇ Aɴʏ Pᴇᴛ's Yᴏᴜ Bʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Wɪᴛʜ Yᴏᴜ?// "My kitten, Zumen, and my dog Orlando Bloom."

Wʜᴀᴛ Is Yᴏᴜʀ Aɢᴇ Aɴᴅ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ?// 'Well I'm seventeen years old, goin on eighteen. And I'm a female. I try to make it obvious, but if you need a hint."

Wʜᴀᴛ Is Yᴏᴜʀ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ Lɪᴋᴇ?// "I grew up with my mom, dad, little sisters Olivia, Winnie, and little brother Brad. Mom and dad work alot, so the kids are usually at day-care, or with me."

Wʜᴀᴛ Is Yᴏᴜʀ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ Lɪғᴇ Lɪᴋᴇ?// "We're your average family I guess. We have family day every once in a blue moon. But we don't really do much."

Aɴʏ Sɪʙʟɪɴɢs Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ?// "Nah, they're all too young."

Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Hᴀᴠᴇ A Cʀᴜsʜ Yᴇᴛ?// "Hmm, Ky's pretty cute.."

Wʜᴏ Is Yᴏᴜʀ Bᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ?// "No one yet."

Wʜᴏ Is Yᴏᴜʀ Wᴏʀsᴛ Rɪᴠᴀʟ?//
"I get along with basically anyone. But if I do ever have a rival, I'll be sure to let you know."

Wʜᴀᴛ Is Yᴏᴜʀ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ?// "Well, I think its "Pretty Girl Rock."

Wʜᴀᴛ Is Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴇxᴜᴀʟ Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ?//// "Straight, sorry girlies."

Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ Eʟsᴇ Wᴇ'ᴅ Lɪᴋᴇ Tᴏ Kɴᴏᴡ?// "Nah. That's it for now."

Carnie
]
Last edited by Socially ~ Awkward on Wed May 01, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Socially ~ Awkward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <3LiamPayne<3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Accepted please just be sure to read the rules since i didnt see carnie in there ^^

don't click this link...

Image Image Image Image
<3LiamPayne<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Socially ~ Awkward » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:04 pm

Oh, I did, I just copied it from a dif forum and tweaked it a bit. But it's there now ^-^ }}
hi, im Socially ~ Awkward.

n
i
a
l
l

i love you
h
o
r
a
n

single [ ]
taken [ ]
ima potato [x]
Socially ~ Awkward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Socially ~ Awkward » Wed May 01, 2013 10:31 am

Bumpp
hi, im Socially ~ Awkward.

n
i
a
l
l

i love you
h
o
r
a
n

single [ ]
taken [ ]
ima potato [x]
Socially ~ Awkward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bastille. » Wed May 01, 2013 11:09 am

imagesCAJ5KNME.jpg
imagesCAJ5KNME.jpg (5.92 KiB) Viewed 2538 times

Name: Victoria rose mea
nickname: Tori, Victori, Vic

On The outside
Hair: She has blonde straight hair
Eye's: She has blue/green eye's that are a mix with green and baby blue.
Height: 5,6
weight: 100 ibs
Body Modifications: She has a belly button pierce and three pierce's in her ear's.
Scar's: None

Behind the smile
Personality: Tori is different, She doesn't really speak out from the crowd. She is like the cloud that is away from the sun. Her smile is normally fake, but its hard to tell. She never make's friends, They come by themselves. She is pretty and the other teens always hang out with the pretty one's. Trusting is hard for her, But when she does, it always turns out bad. She is a fish out of the water.
Likes: sugar gliders, skinny or riped jeans, Tank tops, Dragons
Dislikes: Murder's, Guns, Bugs, bagy cloths, red eye's.
fears: Breaking bones, Guns, Murderers, Spider, Snakes.
Hobbies: Gymastic's, drawing (badly)
Talents: Gymastics.

Just things
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Boyfriend: No one
Crush: No one...... yet

Scratching the surface
parents: Tammy and Ron mae
siblings: Two, Older brother (Camron) and Older sister (Keke)
Pets: none
car: nope
carnie}

bastille.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me