The outcasts need love ❤ {A emo/scene rp.}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The outcasts need love ❤ {A emo/scene rp.}

Postby margo. » Mon May 06, 2013 7:45 am

{{ Yup. }}
xx
xx

┏━━━━━━━━━━ (WE ARE A) ━━━┓
margo / anime trash / bisexual
rip my space princess, carrie fisher
[tumblr][weheartit][fav song][advanced scribes]

┗━━ (HURRICANE) ━━━━━━━━━┛
margo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Mon May 06, 2013 7:49 am

Zander: He casually strolled down the streets of the town, his blue hair covering his light green eyes as he went. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and took a deep breath, letting it out quietly as he glanced around at other people. He grinned slightly as a few people gave him strange looks as he walked by. "Some people…" he said, more amused by their looks than angered.
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pumpkin. » Mon May 06, 2013 7:50 am

✉ - נαуѕση яσвєятѕ - ✉
вαѕι¢ ιηƒσямαтιση
✉Name✉
Hey, what's up-? You want to know my name? Oh, so we're already on that level, eh? Joke, joke; anyway, my name is Jayson, Jayson Roberts. What's my middle name? Well, I don't tell many people my middle name, but... It's Dylan, if you must know. I don't know why my parents named me Jayson- and no, it's not because I have blue hair; what, did you think I was born with it? Dylan was my Grandfather's name, and he passed a month or two before I was born, so my parents decided to name me after him. And Roberts, well, that's my dad's last name.
✉NickName(s)✉
I only have two nicknames; Jay and Little Blue. Of course, I get Jay from the shortened version of Jayson; just take off the 'son' and you get Jay. Yes, chirp-chirp, I'm a bird; thank you for pointing that out. I think Little Blue describes itself, right? Well, if you can't figure it out... I get the first part "little" because honestly, I'm really short for my age. Blue, well, yeah, I have blue hair. So, um, yeah; the name describes me.
✉Age✉
Hasn't anyone ever told you it's impolite to ask a lady her age? Ah, what the heck, ask away! I am seventy-three years of age, and still goin'! Ha ha- no. I'm sixteen, actually. Born on December twenty-first, 2:07 in the morning! That must've been fun!
✉Gender✉
Isn't it obvious- I'm a guy, duh! Yeah- no. 100% pure female, thank God. If I was a guy- eh. Yeah... Um... Next topic, please?
✉Height✉
As I told you earlier on in our conversation- I'm short, short, short! My height is 5'3, actually. I know, the average height for someone my age would be about 5'6, maybe. "Fun-sized," some have called me, and I don't mind that. It's nice sometimes, being short; I don't like being the center of attention, and it helps me blend into a crowd.
✉Weight✉
Oh God, I've always hated this question... I weigh eighty-eight pounds because, well, I'm anorexic. I was made fun of for being fat when I wasn't, and now I'm teased for being too skinny since I am. I don't know why I keep going on, maybe it's because I think I'll be able to impress them, though really, I never will. After all, I'm just the little outcast girl, right?
∂єєρєя ιη

✉Personality✉
Okay, first of all, there's normal people out there in world, and then there's me. I don't particularly care much for so-called "normal" people, because they're just no fun; I need someone crazy in my life. They make me know that I'm not so entirely different, not just a splotch of red paint on a perfect canvas. I need someone who understands me, they don't just act like they know what I am, they actually know me. It's hard to find such a person in this world, as I've found. Then again, I shouldn't really be searching through the lost & found pile now, should I? You can't claim something that isn't, and never will be, truly yours. I'm going to find one word that describes me. What is that one word? Doubtful. What's the word that caused me to be so doubtful when it comes to love? Gullible. I believe practically anyone says to me, which is more of a curse than it is a gift. So many times I've been lied to, so many times I've been played like a card game, just thrown out like a bird that can no longer sing. I just wish everyone knew how much I hurt on the inside, how much I feel like I'm useless and just litter thrown on the ground in the perfect world. I've fallen for one too many lies, and it's affected me over the years, whether I like it or not. I still trust too easily for my own good; maybe it's because I think other people can change. But maybe it's because I think I can change. I've been played, tweaked, shattered, patched, and glued together in so many relationships that I don't even think I can trust myself anymore- I'm made like hail but I fall like rain. If you find someone that appreciates a bird with clipped wings, tell me, alright? Other than that, I can be rather goofy when I want to be; ha, one time there was this duck- wait. I told Cole we'd never speak of it again. But he doesn't have to know... So one time, there was this duck that was really annoying my close friend, Daniel, right? So when it was in the middle of making its weird duck noises, I walked up to it and slapped it across the face with some bread. Of course, I ran, but the duck didn't chase after me- it started chasing after Cole! Oh my- oh my God! Give me a moment to stop laughing! Alright... But you didn't hear this story from me, okay?
✉History✉
My history? Why would you want to know that? Well, if I can trust you... Then... Well, when I was born, I wasn't the only one that was kept in the hospital. My mother was kept back, apparently she lost large amounts of blood and was extremely f-fragile at the time, so it was unlikely she would return home for weeks, not even before I had returned home. About a month after I got home, my dad recieved a call from the hospital saying... Um... My mother was dead. She had lost too much blood, her body couldn't function and the doctors couldn't find a blood donor that had the same blood type, so they were unable to save her. I grew up with my aunt and father, though my dad told me about my mother every day throughout my childhood, which is how I know so much about her, though I never met her. My life went by with consistant bullying by my classmates in school, and I would come home everyday crying, but the school never did anything about it, saying it was just a phase that needed time to cool off. It wasn't. It kept going and after a while the kids got abusive, and the school had to expel some of the kids that would hurt me in the hallways. But the worst hadn't even come yet, one day I returned home to find out my dad was in the hospital. After a week or two the doctors had taken X-rays and found that my dad had cancer, which was the beginning of the ruins of my life. I visited him everyday for a year, praying to God that he wouldn't die, maybe my will would be strong enough to stop fate, you know? But one day, I returned to the hospital to visit him, to find that he had died overnight. I had no protector, both of my parents were dead and I felt like I had been left alone, though I still had my aunt. That was when I stopped eating; and don't tell anyone this, but I used to cut for just a short amount of time. It's nothing really, I mean, I stopped; no harm done... But that was when I met Cole. I met him at school when I was being bullied, and he actually stood up for me; he was the only one that ever did that for me, and still is. Some kids backed off when I had Cole by my side, but I couldn't have him there all my life, right? He's my best friend, though, and I'd trust him with anything.
✉Pet(s)✉
I have this beautiful little lady, Belle! She's my blue merle border collie, and I just love her to death! And then here is my kitten, Carter. Adorable, right?
✉Family✉
"My mother, Eliza Roberts, died from blood loss when I was born. My father, Kevin Roberts, died later on from Melanoma, the third deadliest type of cancer. I'm an only child, so I don't really have much family left except for my aunt..."
ℓσνє ℓιƒє

✉Relationship status✉
As they say, single as a pringle! Wait, I just realized something, that doesn't even make sense... A single pringle... Hm...
✉Sexual Orientation✉
Straight as a ruler! Sorry ladies! By the way, that ruler is not rubber, and or bendable. Nice try though. I have no problem with whoever has a different feeling towards genders, though; we're all the same, still.
✉Exes✉
I've dated a few guys in the past, but the worst out of all of them would probably be Derek. I haven't seen him in a while, and he's probably in juvy, for all I know.
✉Crush✉
"I do not have a crush on anyone. No. Never. Not in a million years. W-What? I'm blushing? No!"
She may like Zander later on, if that's alright with you, Shadow. I find it funny how they would both have blue hair.

✉Dating✉
Okay, I think we've wandered from the non-fiction section in the library to the fantasy. Really, did you think anyone could like me in that way? I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm a bit of an outcast.
✉Interested in✉
Anyone really, just as long as the guy isn't a jerk. I mean, what girl in her right mind would want to date a jerk? But one trait I really like is when they have a sense of humor...
✉Other✉
I have found her Theme Song Form belongs to Toaast. Character is mine.
ImageImage
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Mon May 06, 2013 7:55 am

(Thats fine by me XD As long as she can win his heart. He is a bit of a tough one)
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me