Love In The Woods {Summer Time Rp}{Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Love In The Woods {Summer Time Rp}{Accepting}

Postby l o s t i n r a i n » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Dear ________,

You and many other teenagers
from your school
district have been
choosen to accompanie
in a little project. Your 'goal'
is to spend your whole summer
in the resort/cabin we have
assigned your group. We would
like for you all to
pretend like the situation
is natural, and carry on your lifes
as if you were just a bunch of kids.
Please enjoy yourselfs.
Do not be afraid
of trashing, damaging or ruining property,
we have that under control

Sincerely,
GOV Officials

You were sitting in your small kitchen, when your mother/father/sibling/maid walks in, a crisp manila folder in her/his hands. He/She hands it to you slowly, fear in her/his eyes, as though you might be in trouble. You slid your fingers across the opening, and pull out a thick packet, and a typed letter, assigned to you. After scanning over the letter, and move to the packet, you realize maybe you won't have to spend your summer home alone, doing chores and being bored out of your teen age mind.

Plot:

So, the plot manly for this story, is that the government has made this scenario of a cabin in the woods, now it seems like a normal cabin to your characters, but it is a prototype from the government and has many glitches in it, including odd animals, and glitch spikes. But besides that, manly you are suppose to go through summer with this group of people, and act like any teen would. Fall in love, become depressed, have partys, get lost in the woods, fight. Anything to get the drama flowing, but anyway, try not to go un child friendly :D.

Rules:

1. Normal rules; Tess's rules and any basic rules that come with role plays. Please keep it child friendly and do not become to gory or detailed with bad things. Ex; Fade to black, Dont explain wounds more then they should be. Also, do not explain any details about self inflictions or drug abuse, but you may at least say what he/she is doing.
2. Genders must be even before we start. We must have equal genders to start, I dont want any one to be left out, please dont do that, it is rude and mean.
3. RECAPS! Please recap someone when they ask, this is VERY important. If I find that people are not recaping, they will be kicked. 4. Inform me if you will be gone for more then a day. If you can not be very active, at least tell me and the people you are roleplaying with, so we have a idea.
5. Follow the rules xD
6. Obey staff and Owners. The owners include me, and Cazzette. Mods have not been added yet, I must trust you first.
7. Have fun!

1. Outside of the cabin.
Here

2. The Living Room
Here

3. The Den
Here

4. The Kitchen
Here

5. Dining Room
Here

6. Boys Bedrooms
Here

7. Girls Bedrooms
Here

[xx] Sunny
[xx] Cloudy
[] Thunder
[] Lighting
[] Rain
[] Snow?
[] Heat Flash
[] Huge Rain Storm

[] Monday
[] Tuesday
[] Wensday
[] Thursday
[xx] Friday
[] Saturday
[] Sunday

1. Oliver Green played by {~Roselet~}
19 years of age. Born in July.
Dating Rosie
Muscular, Like to Fight and Party.
Loves Rosie with All His Heart
2. Bell Forie played by {~Roselet~}
18 years of age. Born in March
Singe, not wanting to mingle.
Thin, very pretty and eloquent.
Loves her black kitten, sparks, with everything.

{More will be added.}
Last edited by l o s t i n r a i n on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

What am I suppose to do?
I dont understand
how you could be so cold
You arent the boy I used
to know
l o s t i n r a i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love In The Woods {Summer Time Rp}{Accepting}

Postby l o s t i n r a i n » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:07 pm

O P E N
Last edited by l o s t i n r a i n on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

What am I suppose to do?
I dont understand
how you could be so cold
You arent the boy I used
to know
l o s t i n r a i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chendre » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 am

{yesh!}
Chendre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l o s t i n r a i n » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 am

Let's dance in style, lets
dance for a while Heaven
can wait we're only
watching the skies
Hoping for the best but
expecting the worst
Are you going to drop the
bomb or not, Let us die
young or let us live
forever We don't have
the power but we never
say never,

ImageImageImageImageImage

"Hello love, I'm Oliver. . .Oliver Green yes I had to do that dramatic pause because I can. Yeah so that's my name, my
    the basics wrote:Name - Oliver Green
    Nickname - Ollie
    Age - Twenty
    Birthday - April ninth
    Gender - Male
    Sexuality - Straight
    Mother gave me my first name. She says she named me after a family friend that died a few years back. I think she named me after a dog, I mean Oliver is such a dog's name I mean really! Anyways just call me Ollie if you want dear. Yes my nickname is Ollie, you either love it or hate it. A few friends gave it to me and I guess it just stuck with me. My age, oh dear age is just a number but in love it is like your name. Well if you really want to know I'm twenty years old and living like today was my last day on earth. I was born on April ninth, yeah that's my birth date so yeah. My gender!? are you blind mate because I think it is pretty prompt that I am a male. Yeah there you go I'm a male and the name Oliver says it all. . . . "

"My personality, well um it would be easier for you to talk to me I guess. anyways let me tell you I have two sides my good side that I usually only show to my friends and my bad side and that's the side you don't want to see. I know I sounds so stupid staying that but it's pretty true. Okay I'll tell my both of my sides I guess, I have my good side and I'm like a cuddly teddy bear. I love to make jokes and have fun and just live life how I want to live it. I'll be pretty laid back and go with the flow and just 'chill' I guess you could say. And then I have my bad side and that's the side you mostly see. I'm always tense and not really wanting to talk to you shutting conversations down before they even start. I wont be afraid to hurt feelings and snap and just not talk to you and ignore you. I'm basically trying to make you feel unwanted so that you go away. Oh and yes I am known to be the bad boy always braking rules. Oh and let me tell you I get away with it, oh I do. I like to rebel and brake the rules, not for the attention though if your thinking that but I do it because I just want to be free I mean I hate sitting at a desk all day doing nothing I mean whats the point of that! "

"Oh dear my looks, well um lets start I guess. I have dark brown curly hair, it's the one thing people usually remember about me they'll say 'look it's the curly boy!' So I guess this hair of mine is a trademark. Well let me tell you this bedhead sexy hair is hard to get I mean it takes a lot of sleeping in and missing school. Yeah know right it's very hard to have this hair. I've also been told I have very pretty eyes, I guess the dark green moss color is very in now'a days. Yes my eyes are a dark green some say it looks like nice pretty seaweed in the light I guess that's another plus in my eyes. Well as for my body um awkward. I'm five foot eleven so I come up to a nice height maybe even a little to tall. And my weight 150 pounds yeah I can say that pretty freely soyeah. I think that is it. . . . oh no one more thing my tattoos. Yeah I have a few tattoos there all from my past I guess some people are against them and I am also pretty surprised my mom is alright with them but yeah that me."

"Erg love life, it's not really a pretty story. I've hurt a lot of hearts and I just wish it wasn't like this. Now I used to love a girl her names was Rosie and was she beautiful. She was everything I needed and more, she understood me you see it just wasn't some on again off again love it was a full blown relationship. Rosie is still my everything, and I can not wait to see her, everyday when I wake up in the morning. No matter what, I know I will always love her, because, well, she is my life, and I care about her so much."

wip; face claim © to da people, form © deer, images © to their original owners, character © {~Roselet~},

What am I suppose to do?
I dont understand
how you could be so cold
You arent the boy I used
to know
l o s t i n r a i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chendre » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:15 am

{i is in love!}
Chendre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chendre » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:18 am

A little about me?

"Well, here I am! I know, not much right? don't answer that! What ever. You are here to read this, and this is what you get. My name, is Rosie Simone Grey. Don't like it? To bad! How old am I? well, I was born on June 5th,1995 at 5:30 am. So...since it's 2013...I am 18! See, I can do math. And yes, I am a girl, much to your surprise. Oh, and you see that writing up above? That's right...right there? That's how I write. And just as a head's up...I call every one love.I am English, and yes, I do speak it, but I come from England. most ask me why. I say "To get away from the rain!" So don't get offended. Know, am I a surfer, a racer, or a beachy? well, i am a surfer! The sea calls to me. But, I still have a beautiful car, and if I like you, you might, know, notice how I said might! be able to borrow her.All right, she ain't hat much, but still! "

Some things I keep close to my heart?

"Let's see. Well, there's Max, and then there is Bella. Max is the cutest dog, and bells is a major clutz. I keep my drawing book close. yes, i know. "The surfer girl draws!" I don't care what you say. I like it, so I shall keep doing it! here is one of my things! Every one does this, but whatever, but my phone! Who doesn't love their phone?I love my car, and if you scratch her, you deal with me! Scary right? But what ever. My board. But then again, what surfer doesn't keep that close?"

The other important things.

"Um...well, I havesome tattoo's. And no, I don't care what you think! I wasn't born to make you happy! I love that quote. I wanna get a tattoo like this, I drew it to, but I can't find any one who will do it! If you know any one, text me! I am almost adicted to drawing. If I'm not surfing, or watching cute boys (And no, I do not stalk them!) I'm probably drawing. Oh! I also play the guitar. I play fairly well through the day, but when I'm drunk, watch out! Boats. I have no clue why, but I am addicted to boating! Don't ask me! But when I was 6, I went on a cruise, and ever since! You wanna know what, I'm just gonna make a list of all the things I like, instead of adding all the extra stuff, K? And I could go on and on, but I won't! You'll just have to stick around long enough to figure the rest. But I warn you, that if you do, you might end up like me!"
Starbucks
Amazing things
Love
Doing Hair
Smiling

Some things about my past?

"Um...well, I don't like history. How's that? No? Alright. Well, I've already told you when I was born... I have 4 older sisters, and 2 younger brothers. Going from left to right, the blonde is Amy, the brunette is Ashley, I'm taking the picture, then that's Hailey, and she's Gabby. And here is Idiot One (Jake) And Idiot Two (Brad) Then there is my parents. Weird picture. I know. The only picture that's actually them is the one on the bottom left corner. The rest are me and my brothers and sisters, and then there's my grad parents! I've graduated from high school, so that's cool. And...ya!

How do I act?

Well, if you haven't noticed, I don't care what people think of me. If I like doing something, I'll most likely start doing it. And no one can stop me. Some times, I'll just start saying random quotes from people I think are amazing, and ya. Don't get to freaked out if I just zone out either. Please? Thanks.If you do something, like step on my foot or something, even if it's your fault, I'll say sorry. I have no clue why! But I will. And I have OCD! yes, make fun of me! What is my OCD you ask? Well, I can not stand my hangers in my closet, being different way's. Oh, and I need to have my shirts organized. Like, T-shirts over here, sweaters over here, and that stuff. But with the hanger's, they all have to be the same way

My love life?

Curently, I am not able to mingle! Yay for me! And no, that was not sarcasm. I am, and you can quote me on this, addicted to Oliver! Here ladies, this is for you. Hope you like it! You try and take him, and I will smash your face. You know that thing about "Love at first sight?" Yay, well, that's how it was for me. I am totally and utterly his, and no one can change it. You try and mess with him, and you get me. And yes, I know I ain't that scary, but I can hold my own.

Anything extra?

I don't think so! That's pretty much it! Oh...no it's not. I know,"She lied!"So what? I have some scars. Fun right? Not! I have one on my right hand wrapping around my wrist like a bracelet from a rope, and one going down my back. Please don't ask what that one is from. I don't like talking about it. But here's some more pictures of me, and some things I like! I also love music! if you give me a song..I could most likely tell you who sings it, and what album it's on!
Nails
Night
Mustache rings
Paris
Drawing
Linkin Park
Rihanna
Bruno Mars

(I own none of these pictures! I have no clue who drew those pictures...but they are very skilled! I give them my thanks for drawing them!)
Chendre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chendre » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:20 am

{For the car...you have to scroll down a bit to get the interior and everything...I love that car!}
Chendre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l o s t i n r a i n » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:22 am

{Love her xD Posting Bell right now, then I will add her}

What am I suppose to do?