Thicker Than Water | Semi-lit to literate | OPEN

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Thicker Than Water | Semi-lit to literate | OPEN

Postby Time.Child » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Just east of the center of the town of Carbridch, is a small neighborhood. Conway Avenue is home to a wide assortment of families. Each one unique; with different names, marital statuses, and incomes. Before we get into details, let's go over a few basic things about Carbridch. There are two schools; Carbridch elementary (Pre-k through 6th), and Vincent Meyers High (7th through 12th). Throughout the years this town as grown to incorporate not only the H.R. Moore company, the largest supplier of jobs in the area, but also a large shopping mall with a movie theater. The town now accommodates nearly double the population it did twenty years ago. The area is full of new families.
As for the neighborhood on Conway Avenue, there are four families.
The Robertson-Davis', The Moore's, The Perez's, and The Ross'. Some families have lived here, maybe even on this street, for generations. Others, they may have recently moved to the area, or are just not as well known. Also, on the same street, is the William Berret Home for Children. Some families approve of it, and others... not so much. Drama is bound to occur.
Last edited by Time.Child on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Families

Postby Time.Child » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Mother [-], Sister [16], Brother [ ], Sister [5]
Ms. Ross is a single mother with three children. This family of four recently moved to Carbridch,
and just by chance took the house on Conway Avenue. The Ross's home has three bedroom's; one for the girls,
one for their brother, and one for Ms. Ross. The mother of this family has two jobs. She works as a waitress at
the local diner, and also has a job as a bar tender in the evenings. The children; Five, Twelve, and Sixteen, are
mostly left to fend for themselves. This is not to say that Ms. Ross is a bad parent, but she is very busy providing
for her family. It is expected that the eldest will take care of the younger kids.

Mother [-], Father [-], Sister [16], Sister [ ], Sister [ ], Sister [ ], Adopted Brother [17], Brother [17], Brother [ ]
The Perez's seven children are used to sharing. From bedrooms (the house has five), to toys
(four of the kids are under 12), to their parents, these kids are well accustomed. Of course, they don't always
like it. Mr. Perez works at the H.R. Moore company, in fact he's head of the marketing division. This puts the
family at a comfortable middle-ish class. Mrs. Perez is a stay-at-home mom. Well, sort of. She works from
home, and spends a lot of time in her office. So the kids see her, but if she's on a conference call, they know
not to bother her. The ages of the kids range from six to seventeen, and are quite a handful. The family's
Heritage is Spanish, and they like to stick to it.

Father [-], Sister [x], Sister [ ], Sister [ ], Brother [8], Brother [ ]
President and founder of the H.R. Moore Company, Wealthiest man in not only the neighborhood, but the
town, and single father, H. Moore is well off, to say the least. He and his five children are used to living in luxury.
Mr. Moore doesn't spend much time at home, or even much time with his kids at all. The kids have fancy toys, cars,
phones, and clothes. Anything and everything the want, is usually what they get. Snobs? Maybe. But why should they
think about anyone else? They've never really had to. Even if they seem happy with all their expensive belongings,
really they just wish their dad would spend less time at the office, and more time with them. The Moore family is
Irish, and actually Mr. Moore's grandfather came over directly from Ireland.

Father [-], Sister [17], Sister [ ], Brother [6], Brother [ ], Brother [ ]
Mother [-], Sister [4], Sister [6], Sister [15], Adopted Sister [16], Brother [ ], Brother [ ], Brother [17], Adopted Brother [19]
Mrs. Davis' home was one of free expression, whilst Mr. Robertson's was one for first impressions. The
Davis' were a large family of nine, and they were used to chaos. The Robertson's, a family of six, were well
acquainted with organization and tidiness. Mrs. Davis' husband died nearly two years earlier, and Mr. Robertson's
wife left six years previously. The two met about six months ago, and hit it off so well they got married. No one is
quite used to the situation yet. The Robertson children are Six, Eight, Fifteen, and Seventeen. The kids of Davis family
range from age four to seventeen. The Davis' also include two adopted children, a boy and girl. Can they get
used to this new living enviroment, or is it going to be war?

Kids [20] [16]
The William Berret Home hasn't been around as long as some of the families on the street, but it's still claimed
it's place. It's filled with kids who have no other place to go. There are dorms for boys, girls, and a nursery for the little
ones. Families, such as the Perez's think it's wonderful to have a place for these children to live, and donate every year.
Other families, like the Moore's think the kids there are untrustworthy, and not fit to be in the same neighborhood as their
children. It's true, some of the children at the home are a bit unorthodox, but it isn't their fault.
For these kids, it's home. Or as close to a home as they've ever had.
Last edited by Time.Child on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Character(s)

Postby Time.Child » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:19 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage

Full Name: Josephine Juanita Perez
Can you believe my parents named me this? Like, I get how we're supposed to be proud of heritage and
whatever, but seriously? Josephine? Juanita!? Sometimes I just don't understand them.

Nickname(s): Jojo or Jojo J
Call me Jojo. I prefer Jojo. Everyone calls me Jojo, and I won't respond to anything else. Well, my Abuela
calls me by my full name, but you're not allowed to.

I'm sixteen baby! Finally I can drive a car, and do what I want. Unfortunately that does mean carting around my siblings.
Seriously though, I hate soccer season.

Birthday: April 7th
I was born in April, the month of rain. I'm the second child, which basically means nothing, I have six
brothers and sisters, so no one gets special treatment. Well, sometimes the little ones do.

Basic: Latina
I definitely look like my family heritage. I have dark brown hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. People tell me that I'm really skinny,
actually Abuela says I need to eat more. I don't know. I look more like my mom, or at least that's what people say. I'm medium height, though on the shorter side. I'm generally shorter than guys, and some girls too. But I'm not someone who you'd first notice the height of. I was blessed with a semi-fast metabolism and this keeps me rather thin. In fact, my stomach is completely flat. I take pride in wearing bikini's and short shirts. I have a shortish torso I guess, making my legs seem long, and I look really cute in shorts. I guess the whole 'curves' thing is inevitable, so here it goes. I'm not one of those girls who looks like a cartoon character or anything. But, I can fill my bra if that's what you're asking. Basically I look kinda average in the whole shape department.

Hair: Long and brown
My hair is a really shiny, dark brown color. Sometimes it looks black, especially when it's wet. It's usually kind of curly, sometimes more or less than usual. My hair goes down to my chest. It's kind of long, but it's not insane or anything. I prefer long hair on girls, I think it's prettier. Unless of course, you're old or really young. Then I guess it looks fine. My hair is usually worn down, and I love to put accessories in it. Every once in a while I may braid it, or put it in a ponytail, but that's usually just when I have Gym class or something.

Eyes: Brown
My eyes are really big, and brown. They're sort of a melted chocolate shade. They're not anything special though.
Brown is kind of a boring color, or at least I think so.

Alterations: Two ear piercings
I have both my ears pierced, twice. I got the first piercing when I was about seven. My mom was a bit hesitant to let
me get the second ones, but I won her over. I don't have any tattoos... They're a bit tacky. I mean, on some people they
can be cool. But personally, I don't want to look trashy. I'm not trying to say that everyone who has a tattoo is trashy. I
just think that it would look bad on me.

Personality: Big mouth, Friendly, Opinionated, Responsible
You could say I'm fairly opinionated. Me and my big mouth have gotten into plenty of unfavorable situations, not to mention
all the times I've been grounded. I like to stick up for myself, and other people. Can I help it if my words are a bit impulsive?
Apparently other people think I can. If I think I'm right, I'm going to keep arguing until I either win the argument, or am
completely proven wrong. Both are common. I like to share my opinions... which I suppose can come off as a bit rude sometimes,
but I assure you, it's probably accidental. Probably. I'm generally really friendly, and I love to meet new people. I'd never leave
someone standing off their own... Unless I really dislike them. I guess having so many siblings makes me have a natural want
to include everyone. I love making friends, and try really hard to keep them. Sometimes I get a little busy, but that's okay.
I assume my parents deem me responsible, as I am often left in charge of my little siblings. Of course it's not always my job,
and I'm not the oldest. But I think they trust me. I'd consider myself responsible. I don't do drugs or drink or anything like that.
I mean, I have tried drinking before, but I don't go to parties looking to get drunk. Um... Let's see. When it comes to boys, I guess you could say I flirt a little. I'm not one of those girls who will do anything to get a guy. I try not to be shallow either. I definitely
put my friends before a relationship. To top all of this off, I might be a little addicted to coffee.

History: Brothers and Sisters and Chaos
I don't actually have much to say regarding this particular little topic. I was born to two very loving parents, and grew up in
as the second eldest child in my home. I spent most of my life learning how to share and take care of my family. Sure, my parents
can see busy and distant at times, but they have to provide for the seven of us. I guess it would be easier if there weren't so many
of us, but I love everyone in my family.

Love Life: Not much to tell
I've had a few boyfriends, I mean, by sixteen most girls have. None of them meant all that much, and I'm currently single.
I like a guy who can hold his own, but doesn't shut out the world. Someone who's good with kids is preferable, cause I couldn't
stand someone who was mean to my siblings. I most definitely don't want someone's who rude and sexist. I like respect. Also,
if I had a boyfriend, he'd need to be able to put up with me and my big mouth.

Family: A family of nine, one of seven kids
I have six siblings. An older brother, and five younger brothers and sisters.
The house is a bit crazy, and often messy, but I can deal. My parents are good ones, even if they work too much.

Friends: Open to everyone
I guess you could say my siblings are my friends. As far as kids my age, I'll talk to anybody. Currently I don't have a "best friend",
but that alright. I love meeting new people though.

Relationship: Single
My last boyfriend and I broke up about four or five months ago. I think we're good now. I'm not particularly desperate, but it
is nice to have a date once in a while. Not sure if anyone's really caught my eye lately.

Full Name: Adani Breanne Davis
Adani is an Indian name, traditionally Muslim. She pronounces it Uh-dah-ni. Her mother has a fascination for
all types of things, from all over the world. She prides herself on being supportive of uniqueness. And so, Adani, the youngest
daughter was named. Breanne is the name of her aunt, and Davis is her mother's maiden name.

Nickame(s): Dani
Dani is her nickname, simply because it's shorter than her full name. She doesn't really prefer one over the other, but
her siblings usually call her Dani. If she's being called Adani, it's usually by her step-father or when she's in trouble.

Dani is about four and a half actually, but she prefers to tell people that she's four. Most kids like to play up their age,
but Dani is completely comfortable with being the baby of the family. She was born on January first, in the middle of a snow
storm, the very last child in her family.

Basics: Little, Pale, Blondie
Dani stands about three feet tall, give or take. She likes to be small, and to be able to crawl into little spaces. She
is on the plaer side and has no freckles that can be seen. Her blond hair is very thin, and gets very wavy, especially after a
bath. She has soft brown eyes, which can express a great deal of emotion. Dani likes the color pink, but she doesn't always
dress herself. When she's dressed by her mother she often ends up in earth tones.

Hair and Eyes: Blond and Brown
Dani's soft brown eyes are always something people comment on. They display a sort of innocence, which I suppose
she rightly deserves. Her wavy blond hair also gives her an angelic appearance. It goes past her shoulders a ways, and is actually
quite long, though people don't often notice. She usually wears it down, and often forgets to brush it.

Extras: Nope
Dani admires her mothers earrings, but doesn't have her ears pierced, as she's terrified of it. A few months ago her sisters tried to take her to get them pierced and she completely freaked out. She's too little to wear makeup or care much about her appearance.

Personality: Artistic, Shy, Innocent, Curious
Dani can be painfully shy, and hates to meet new people. It will take her forever to warm up to someone. It can be quite
hard to deal with her long list of fears, and her aversions tiresome. It's not her fault, being the youngest in a huge family can
sometimes meant that she's pushed off to the side a little more. Dani tends to cry over little things, such as being left alone in
her room at night. She reacts extremely to harsh words and actions, and will probably be terrified of you for quite a while if
you do something to upset her. Dani is usually the picture of innocence. She avoids bad deeds like the plague. Being yelled at
is one of her worst fears. But, she is notoriously curious. Sometimes she accidentally gains knowledge by spying without realiizing it.
She loves small spaces, and fits into them quite comfortably. Most people don't notice when she's hiding under the stairs, or in a corner. Probably her best trait, is that Dani loves to draw. Her bedroom wall is covered in pictures. Occasionally she's been
scolded for crayon drawings on the wall. Her mother has no problem with her drawing on her bedroom wall... Her step-father
would prefer her drawings to stay on paper. While Dani is generally a sweet little girl, who isn't quite ready to face the world,
her fears and sensitivities can be hard to live with, especially when there are so many other kids.

Likes: Pink, Her stuffed animals, Her mom, When her siblings are nice, Macaroni and Cheese
Dislikes: Mean people, The dark, Meeting new people, Large animals, Loud noises
Fears: The dark, Being yelled at, Snakes, Being left alone, Needles, Etc.

Family: Many siblings and a parent or two
Dani is the youngest out of all the children in her family. She an adopted sister, and "adopted" brohter, six biological siblings and five step-siblings. She has a mother, and a step-father.

Friends: Not really
Dani is quite the little loner. If you count siblings and her mutlitudes of stuffed animals I guess you could say she had
some friends. She has people to talk to, but she prefers not to.
Last edited by Time.Child on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:26 am, edited 11 times in total.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thicker Than Water | Semi-lit to literate | OPEN

Postby .Omega. » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:36 pm

.::Full Name::.
"Jason Taylor Perez"
.::Age::.
"17,...Do I look old?"
.::Gender::.
"....boy"

.::Personality::.
Jason is normally the guy in the background waiting into the rush is gone to walk.He's know to be quite shy seeing he doesn't talk up much though if you ever need a ice breaker he's the guy to walk up to your boss and tell him everything great about and it will 100% true though that will be making him also say the bad/not so nice things about you. His caring and motherly nature generally makes it easy for people to use him and him getting confused if he likes someone as a friend or in love.However, when duty calls, Jason has a strong moral compass and sense of commitment towards his comrades. Even though, by his own testimony, he lacks bravery, he will sacrifice himself and face almost certain death, for the sake of his friends and Family without a second thought.As he very protective of the few he has and earned making him a great friend to have if you can pull though his motherly nature.
.::History::.
WIP
.::Hobbies::.
• making websites
• Writing
• Baby sitting

.::Likes::.
• Movies
• Music
• Rats
• Writing:Poems,songs,books,short stories, etc
• Long boarding

.::Dislike::.
• Cats
• People struggling
• Candy Corn

.::Fears::.
• Dying because of something stupid
• not having a family he always wanted

.::Crush::.
Nope

.::Basic Description::.
Jason stands about 6 foot 1 inch standing to his tallest. He has shoulder hair that is dark brown and light brown with icy gray eyes. He also has pale skin color though it is tanner than most people.
.::Hair Color::.
dark brown and light brown with some black strands
.::Eye Color::.
Icy gray eyes
.::Height & Weight::.
6'1 and 160
.::Other::.
Nope
Last edited by .Omega. on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well I thought I was back but, I am not and I am quitting due to school. My younger sibling who enjoys CS as much as I did, Dr.Holmes, has received all of my pets and items. They do not know my password.So, they won't be able to get into here unless I give it to them but, I won't because there is a slim chance of me coming back but, most likely most likely not. So, bye and take well.
.Omega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dumbass » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:44 pm

{May I reserve a female in the Ross family, and the Adopted boy in the Davis-Robertson family?}
dumbass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:52 pm

(( Yes, piper, what age? & ipanda, is he adopted? I need to make sure c: ))
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Omega. » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:55 pm

[Sure!]
Well I thought I was back but, I am not and I am quitting due to school. My younger sibling who enjoys CS as much as I did, Dr.Holmes, has received all of my pets and items. They do not know my password.So, they won't be able to get into here unless I give it to them but, I won't because there is a slim chance of me coming back but, most likely most likely not. So, bye and take well.
.Omega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:56 pm

(( Okay, wonderful! c: ))
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubee » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:08 pm

(( reserving a spot while i read through everything if thats alright ;u; ))
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
i'm franny! i take random
hiatuses from cs all the ti
me but im back for rping!!
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
deviantART // tumblr // BLM
she/her // pansex // agnostic
nyc // young adult // haitian
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist