Gay/Bisexual/Lesbian Roleplay.Dont come if you dont like it3

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Gay/Bisexual/Lesbian Roleplay.Dont come if you dont like

Postby Dreamer. » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Sophie smiled as she walked in she got her her tea then looked around no one was inside as it was a beautiful day she got up and closed the shop walking over she looked down at the girl "anyone sitting with you cutie?" she asked with a shy giggle she blushed she wasnt really good at talking to new people however the more she become close the more she opened up about things

Dreamer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocostar55 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 am

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD AGAIN. HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW THREAD YOU GUYS NEED TO POST ON viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1822549
Stay Strong, Fight back<#
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
Russain flying Squirels are amazing
Rock In Peace Mitch Lucker your a hero and an idol that will be missed very much
my love for you was bulletproof but you where the one who shot me~Pierce the veil
why are blonde jokes so short? so men can remeber them~ off a random youtube video
Dont mess with my candy because i cant be held responsible for my actions afterwords- swoozie06
Set the world on Fire ~ Black Veil Brides
Lord make me a r a i n b o w
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudsong » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:20 am

Thanks for making a new thread! This one was getting a little long... 900 pages, woah! XD

I'll lock this one, then.
I'm no longer an active member of this community, but I'm always looking to commission art of my dog, Pascal the Pomeranian! ^^ PM me if you're interested in drawing him, and we can discuss payment.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me