Bring It On|1D RP|Not Accepting!|

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the drummer. ♔

Postby kryptonite; » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:32 am

;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;

shirallen saw the cab arrive and beckoned for parker and caroline to follow her. she opened the door an smiled lightly at the driver before hopping into the backseat. "where should we shopping,ladies?" she crossed her legs and waited patiently for the girls to sit come in and sit and reply.

kryptonite;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the drummer. ♔

Postby kryptonite; » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:01 pm

⚓aquaman; wrote:

;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;

shirallen saw the cab arrive and beckoned for parker and caroline to follow her. she opened the door an smiled lightly at the driver before hopping into the backseat. "where should we shopping,ladies?" she crossed her legs and waited patiently for the girls to sit come in and sit and reply.

kryptonite;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bring It On|1D RP|Not Accepting!|

Postby kryptonite; » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 am

>> bump! also, i will be changing shirallen's gif c:

kryptonite;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: shirallen marie reese . | louis tomlinson . | the drumme

Postby kryptonite; » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:59 am

au' r e v o i r . wrote:

“What is your name?”
“{Shirallen Marie Reese.”

”Okay, and how old are you?”
“{17 years young.”

“When is your birthday?”
“{March 21, 1996”

“Where were you born?”
“{Hollister, California ”

“And you’re female correct?”
“{Well, that's offensive. But, yes”

Image“What color is your hair?”
“{A mixture of dark brown and black. I due it sometimes though..”

“What color are your eyes?”
“{As for my eyes, they're a dark hazel. Most people mistake them for the normal ugly dark brown, but no. If I'm crying, or you shine a light on them, forest and olive green sprout around my pupil and the end of my iris.”

“How tall are you?”
“5'5. It was always my ideal height when I was younger.”

“How much do you weigh?”
“{110 lbs. don't laugh.”

“What is your body type?”
“{slim and curvy. Surprised? Yeah, so am I ”

“What are you like?”
“{I am a shy girl who takes part in alter-ego's on twitter. I can be quite vunerable, but i don't show it. I'm not a nerd, but I enjoy nerd glasses. I have a unique mix of style. I'm not exactly a popular person. My passion for art makes me quiet and keep to myself. I don't show anybody my art, but if they see it, I turn a bright red and mash my lips together when they comment on it. They're mainly good comments, but not always. I'm the quiet shy insecure one of my family, yet they never seem to bother and ask what's in my mind. If I know you well enough though, I will be all out and perky, crazy, and chill. I had this problem where I was shy with everybody. It got so bad I stayed home from school for a few weeks, not wanting to go back. But my cousins stepped in and began teaching me jokes to crack, and it all sank in. Well, at least my male cousins taught me the jokes. My female cousin on the other hand, taught me to dance. It was my only other outlet besides drawing. It made me happy. My cousin was amazed at the potential I had, and my aunt sighted me up for lessons. Now I can be not as shy and go hang out with people, and pe a really fun loving person.”

“What do you like to do?”
“{Tell jokes, Draw, Dance”

“What are some of your least favorite things to do.”
“{ Hm. Well, I hate to do chores and crap, but doesn't everybody?”

“What are you afraid of?”
“{Swimming ”

“What is your dream?”
“{ to become an artist or dancer”

“What are some of your hobbies?”
”{comedy, drawing, dancing”

“Can you tell us a bit about your past?”
“{I was born to Shirley and Allen Reese on March 21, 1996 at 10:00 pm, in Hollister California. My mother and father loved each other very much apparently, because teu combine their names together for my name. My middle name was my grandmother's middle name, and she died a month before I was born. We lived a happy life together obviously. My parents where never drunk around me, and I wasn't shy around them, I was only shy at school. But , when I was 13... on New Year's eve, my parents decided to go to a party. It was raining that night, usual weather for a beach. They where in the hills as they drove, and the road was somewhat twisty. I was at my single aunt's house with my 3 cousins at the time. The phone rang and my aunt went over to answer it. I watched as my aunts face dropped and she burst into tears. Me and my cousins ran over, wondering what was the matter. When she told me my parents had fatally crashed, I sank to the floor and sobbed. Shortly after, I moved in with my aunt and cousins. They gave me love and helped me with my personality. And my male cousins helped me , always wanting me to stay happy. They where 16 and 17 years old. I had a white pomeranian mix, Tomi, and he meant the world to me. I often told my new 'family' that I wished I could have a panda as a pet. Well, one day, I came home to Tomi, and my cousins had dyed his fur to make him look like a panda! I was so overjoyed, and new they cared about me. When i turned sixteen, I adopted a american bulldog pit bull mix named Juno. He is so adorable! When I was 13, Riley and Tony were 16, and Shain was 18.”

“What about your family? Can you tell us a bit about them?”
“{I have a single aunt named Ashtie. She has two 20 year old fraternal twins, one boy and Ine girl. And her oldest is a 22 year old male.

Riley is Tony's twin, although they look nothing alike.They are both 20 years old

Here's Shain! He's 22. He's kinda full of himself, but he's always there for me...

My Mom! I miss her so much...RIP

My Pops.. a fine man. He was a gentleman and never harmed a woman. RIP

Tomi! my panda doggie!

Juno; my adopted pitbull/American bulldog mix. isn't he handsome?"

“Do you have a best friend?”
“{Yes I do. I have more than 1 though”

“What is your sexual orientation?”
“{straighter than a line”

“Do you have a crush or are you in a relationship?”
“{Single as usual, but I won't tell you who my crush is”

form format Ⓒ eloquence

Character/Character Name Ⓒ chachi.(cousin)

Pictures Ⓒ their original owners

kryptonite;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me