The Real World (NOT ACCEPTING!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just going to use the poll to say this:

You can't break ANY rules. Not the house rules, not my rules.
60%
Thank you.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Real World (Full)

Postby miss purple » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:31 am

Brendan looked up to the guy and said "I'm Brendan." He then looked down to Max and said "Whats his name?" Then he started to pet Max's head thinking that Max was a cute little dog. While he waited for Adam to answer he put Lulu down on the bed and started to unpack. The first thing he unpacked was his iPod touch then his small stereo system and a microphone.

Skylar started to walk Lilly up to room number fore. To get there Skylar went up a stair case but it didn't take her to room fore it took her to a small room with only an elevator. Skylar walked in the elevator and pushed the fore button thinking that this was a type of house where you push your room number and it will take you to your room. Instead it took her to the music room. After that Skylar gave up. She just decided to wait there for some one to come and help her because some one had to come to the music room eventually...Right?
Anyone wanna play Minecraft or record a YouTube video? PM me!
I dont want (most) of my pets any more so send me a trade and i'll most likely accept it.
if you know any good and active rps tell me! Im really looking for some good YouTuber rps!
Hey i need a rp maker! I will pay in pets! Pm me 4 more info!
miss purple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:48 am

Adam placed his guitar on a standard. "His name is Max." he replied. Adam continued unpacking, getting a noteblock out of it with. He looked carefully at it and then placed it in his nightstand. Adam then continued to unpack his clothes. Max barked happily before he ran off. The little dog ran through the house, into random rooms of people and tripped over the doorstep into the musicroom. The little dog whined as he fell on the floor.
Yeah. Whatever. Not online much anymore on here. Only for my Freedom rp.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miss purple » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:37 am

Skylar heard what sounded like a dog and she could tell Lilly heard it to because she ran to the door. Skylar then walked over to the door and saw a little dog. Skylar picked him up and sat him on the bench of the grand piano. Skylar started to pet him and then looked at his name tag. It said Max on it so she said "Its okay Max," stroking him repetitively. Lilly jumped on to the bench and laid next to max trying to comfort him.

Brendan saw the little dog, Max run out of the room as he started to pack up his clothes and books. "Should we go and get him?" He asked Adam as he finished filling up his first draw. Wile he waited for his answer he walked in the hallway to see if he could still see Max. he didn't see Max so he started to study the map of the house. He saw that there was a music room and jot exited.
Anyone wanna play Minecraft or record a YouTube video? PM me!
I dont want (most) of my pets any more so send me a trade and i'll most likely accept it.
if you know any good and active rps tell me! Im really looking for some good YouTuber rps!
Hey i need a rp maker! I will pay in pets! Pm me 4 more info!
miss purple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:08 am

Max looked around, sniffing as he took in the scent of Lilly. The little dog let out a bark as he wanted to get off the bench.

Adam looked at Brendan. "He will come back. If you have to get him back you keep being busy. He keeps running around." he replied, closing his drawer.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ally~In~Wonderland » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:20 am

where can i put mol?]]
Ally~In~Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:21 am

{She can go to her room to unpack or something? The (active) boys are in their rooms and Skylar is in the music room with her dog and Max.}
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ally~In~Wonderland » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:22 am

mol already in room reading inkheart and umpacking]]
Ally~In~Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:27 am

Max
Adam's dog

Max jumped of the bench and started running around the house again, barking happily. The small, hyperactive creature kept running and running before he ran back towards Adam's room. He stopped in his tracks as he didnt saw Adam in the room, but a blonde haired girl. The little dog looked around, confused, and let out a soft whine as he had lost Adam. Again.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ally~In~Wonderland » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:29 am

Mol turneed around and saw a dog. she was as much comfused as the dog was. she went over to him and bent down offering him her hand. "hey doggie wheres your owner?"
Ally~In~Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:33 am

Max
Adam's dog

Max looked at the girl, sniffling at her hand. He then looked around, disappearing under the bed to see if Adam was there. He whined as he couldn't find Adam and crawled back, running around the room panicing.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me