The Real World (NOT ACCEPTING!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just going to use the poll to say this:

You can't break ANY rules. Not the house rules, not my rules.
60%
Thank you.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Real World (Full)

Postby Ally~In~Wonderland » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:57 am

what about any plans after the show, if they might fine love or something like that.]]

Mol sat back and removed her head from ehr hands and looked around again still seeing the cameras she blushed and sigehd "i can't wait to go home..." she repield egntly and looked at all the others around the room that she would be living with.
Ally~In~Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:21 am

{Random questions xD Sorry if there are some doubles.}

Dan
Dan continued with his questions after the last one was answered. "Molanica, what do you think is the biggest change between your life home and your life here?" He waited for her to answer before he continued. "Brendan, are there any goals you want to accomplish during your stay here?" Dan gave Brendan some time to answer the question. "Toby. You are part German, do you think that would influence your connections during your stay?" He waited again for Toby to answer before moving on. "Juno..." Dan chuckled as he read the questions. "You like ice-skating. Are you going to miss the fact you probably can't ice-skate this year?" Again he remained silent for a while. "Smoke, did you have to think long about the fact if you wanted to participate in this show?" Dan cleared his throat as he waited on an answer. "Alyssa, what can we expect from you while you stay here in the house?" He paused again. "Piper, what do you think about the house so far?" Dan went on to his next card with questions as he waited for her answer. "Chris, what are you going to miss the most of the outside world?" Dan looked at him for a second and waited for his answer. "Leda, how do you feel about participating in this show?" Again Dan waited, before he went on to his last question. "And Adam. I read here you were mostly writing songs back home. Can we suspect some songwriting from you during this show?"

{will post with Adam later xD}
edit: I made the names bold xD}
Last edited by Komaniac on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah. Whatever. Not online much anymore on here. Only for my Freedom rp.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ally~In~Wonderland » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:24 am

Mol looked at dan and sigehd 'greta my turn' she thought she put on a smiel and repiedl to dan "i guess the bioggest differences are theres no father that controls my life here and that there is no mincraft for me to spend time playing on" Mol repiled
Ally~In~Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:31 am

Thomas gave a huff. How did Mol know he loved minecraft? Oh. Yeah. Maybe it was his stupid minecraft shirt. He sighed. He had to tell her he wasn't looking for anyone because he still was trying to decide between Gay and Straight.
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ally~In~Wonderland » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:33 am

Mol shighed and saw thomas's shirt and blushed "you umm like mine craft?" she asked foregetting she had been talking with him just before she gave up blue.
Ally~In~Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:34 am

Adam
Adam looked up when Dan asked him a question. He thought for a second, then nodded. "I suppose I will probably be writing some songs, yes. It's my passion, and without music I wouldn't be able to be myself." he replied. Adam then looked down at his dog and stroked his fur.
Yeah. Whatever. Not online much anymore on here. Only for my Freedom rp.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanel . » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:39 am

Alyssa
She paused , then said "Eh, well you can expect lots of..." She paused, she was so lost she didn`t know how to answer Dan`s question. Looking down she stroked her dog hopeing he wouldn`t get mad because, of her answer. She looked back, she was slightly blushing.
Chanel .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:40 am

(Remember, Adleast 3-4 Sentances unless WB)
Thomas gave a nod, turning away. He looked away. He tried not to blurt out about his many acheivment gets.
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ally~In~Wonderland » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:42 am

Mol sigehd she wanted to ask him abotu parts she couldn't get but sigehd. Mol looked away as well she didnt want to get to know people that much incase they hurt her. She chringed and sigehd knowing her life was now on camera.
Ally~In~Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:11 am

Toby had looked down all the time, but now he looked up again.
"What?? No!", he called, clearly appalled. "And I'm not 'part German', it's 99,985%."
Brutus snarled and stepped forward, but Toby stopped him with another sharp German command.
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me