Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || ~Semi-Lit~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || ~Semi-Lit~

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Each snowflake is unique. Special. Just like you are. And just like a snowflake, you love the snow - or more specifically, the ice.Gliding across the frozen surface of a lake, twirling to the rythm of a song, or merely skating, the feel of ice beneath your blades is hypnotic and mesmerising. And so when you get invited to Madame Rose's School of Skating in Russia, more frequently known as the Ice Palace, you practically jump at the chance to train to be a professional skater.
Last edited by ThunderStarStorm on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
ThunderStarStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || Rules

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Rule 1.
      I rulez the roleplay! Yes, that's right, my word is law. -cackles evilly- I mean, uh, what~? That means if I need to change or edit a rule, and I tell you all about it, then you need to follow it. Also, if my little adorable -cough coughno- mini-mods, Mimi911 or Kitty-Wolf-Chan tell you something, then you need to listen to them as well, thanks!

Rule 2.
      No Mary-Sue/Gary-sue characters! Everyone has their faults and fears - some more than others - and every person is a unique individual with their own thoughts and feelings. Also, OOC (out of character) is to be put in {} [] () or any other sort of brackets.

Rule 3.
      Please try and finish your forms before you post them, so we don't have unfinished forms cluttering up the roleplay! This is also the easiest rule to tell that you haven't read the other rules, so, you'know, don't feel bad. xD Also, please make your own forms! And, also, (AGAIN) could you please PM me what your usual post would be like.

Rule 4.
      Semi-lit. Semi-lit. Semi-lit. If you can't write at least four sentances per post, then this is not your kind of roleplay. The maximum with Writer's block is two sentances, but I expect that to have near perfect grammer and spelling! (Please~?)

Rule 5.
      OBEY ALL TESS'S RULES. Tess is the all-mighty creator of Chicken Smoothie. Her word is stronger than my word - as she be-uth the all-mighty ruler of all roleplays. :3

Rule 6.
      Time-skips are to be called by myself or my mini-mods, Kitty-Wolf-Chan and Mimi911, and please fade to black if anything goes even a bit over PG13, or move to PM. This includes st*r*ng **t the v*w*ls when you sw**r. ^^
Last edited by ThunderStarStorm on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThunderStarStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || Where...?

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Schedule:
      The first half of the day is taken up by core subjects - Maths, Science, English and Social Studies. Then, there's lunch, and after lunch there's an hour for a group skating lesson, half-an-hour for a private lesson or private practice, then dinner and then free skating until 7, which is curfew.

Dorms:
      The Rose Room: Henae and Jade
        This room is decorated in icy pinks and reds, and has the best view over the garden and outdoor rink.
      The Meadow Room: Makayla and Nicole
        This room is decorated in greens and flower-like colors, and has a view over the front of the school.
      The River Room: Jay and Christopher
        This room is decorated in blues and greens, and has a view of the forest behind the school.
      The Ocean Room: Lani and Abigail
        This room is decorated in silvery and blue-green colors, and has a view of the forest behind the school, as well as part of the frozen lake.

Last edited by ThunderStarStorm on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
ThunderStarStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || Characters

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:04 am

(Name | Nickname | Age | Gender | Crush | Sexuality | Roleplayer | Page)

Male Skaters wrote:

Female Skaters wrote:
Last edited by ThunderStarStorm on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ThunderStarStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || My Charrie

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 am

|name| As if you couldn't tell from the large name written above, this teen's name is Jade Shanin Takumi - Jade from her mother's birthstone, Shanin from his father's sister's middle name, and Takumi from his father's Japanese descent. She has a varity of nicknames, ranging from AJ, Jay, Gem, Princess, to Avril, Muse and 'that annoying red headed chick.'

|age| Jade sixteen.

|gender| As if that wasn't obvious enough, seeing as she's being referred to as 'she' this whole time, Jade is female.

|skills| Jade has a whole bunch of skills, but her greatest skating talent is the fact that she goes incrediably fast - amazing when she pulls of a trick, becuase it looks incrediably daring, but when she fails it fails epically.
    |personality| Jade is over-confident and brash, and loves hanging out with her older brother, Kai. She spends lots of her time playing music or skating, proven by her talent playing Bass and the violin and being accepted to the Ice Palace. While she loves having the spot-light on herself, she's more content as back-up singer than anything else, or in a group just to fade to the background if it comes to loads of responsibility. Jade can be completely oblivious to insults, however, she's also oblivious to her own feelings and other's, and can sometimes insut people without realising it. She is also easily bored and slightly hyperactive, and loves flirting as well, but is quick to anger. When someone returns the favour of flirting, however, she is quite often found blushing rather cutely. She has a strong sense of justice, and can't abide liars or cheaters.

|family| Well, Jade has a fairly small family - Misaki Takumi, her mother, who is currently alive but quite distant to both her children, Kai Takumi, her loving older brother, and Usui Takumi, who was her father before he died when she was ten.

|likes| Jade likes a whole list of things, though to appease her, all you need to do is three simple things - be cute. Give her sweets. Give her complimemts. Guys going around shirtless is always nice to. This teenager loves anything small and cute, and often goes up to puppies shrieking, 'AW! It's adorable!' She has a massive sweet tooth, even for sour candies, and though she eats a lot of them, the hyperactive girl can easily burn them off with her fast metabolism and activity. Her favourite colors are dark blue-purple, blue and silver, and she is also in 'super-duper-awesome like!' with her black, silver and purple skates that Kai bought her in celebration of going to the Ice Palace.

|dislikes| Hm...Jade is generally a happy-go-lucky person, and doesn't really dislike much...she does, however, absolutely positively hate cheaters and liars, and if you go into any of those categories then you're gonna have a little problem with Jade. So seriously? Don't lie to her. She may never talk to you again and/or hate your guts.

|fears| Jade is desperatly afraid of spiders, and though she's been told mainly times by her mother that it's childish, she's also deathly afraid of the dark. Though she doesn't fear dying herself, she does fear the last loving member of her family - Kai - dying, and often calls him on her cell phone just to comfort herself with the fact that he's still alive.

|strengths| This chicos is an incredibly creative person, with an absolutely amazing imagination and the ability to charm people into seeing her point of view. She is also incrediably good at playing instruments, singing and skating, and though is shy about her voice and has slight - very slight - stage-fright when singing in front of people, she is very likely to just get up there and start jamming. She's often the first person to start cheering and the last person to stop, and is very supportive. She also knows fluent English and Japanese, and though her mother doesn't like it very much, she will often converse in Japanese with her brother over the phone. She adores performing in front of crowds on her bass gutair, or skating.

|weaknesess| Weaknesess, huh? Jade is often very forceful and hyperactive, and sometimes pushes other people away becuase of this. She also has trouble concentrating and finds it very hard to sit still, which has led people to label it as, 'ADHD at it's finest,' ignoring the fact that Jade doesn't have ADHD. Her mind often jumps around on multiple topics, and she may say something, then say something that appears entirely unrelated but expects you to understand anyway, as though she thinks you should know what she's thinking. While her being blunt may be labled as a strength, it's also a weaknesess becuase sometimes Jade doesn't really understand when to stop.
    |appearance| Jade is a beautiful girl - though petite and leaning more towards flexibilty than strength, she has been taking gymnastics for almost six years and tae kwon do for three years, and can do a variety of funky tricks. With her pale, I-don't-tan-I-burn skin, beautiful green eyes, and rusty red-brown hair, she is certainly quite the looker, this teen actually has some grips on fashion, unlike her brother, and is very much in the know about this fact. At one point, she dyed her hair blonde, and is waiting for the color to come out, leaving her with blonde tips and her original hair color poking on the top. You can usually catch her in shorts and a low-neck T-shirt, or just a bikini top with a white tank top or shirt over the top. Because her father was Japanese and her mother was American, she has slightly pointed eyes and chin, earning her the nickname 'Pixie', well, technically 'Shouyousei' from her father when he was alive. In her father's will, Usui left her a necklace charm with a miniture pixie on it that she was meant to recieve on her sixteenth birthday, but she was given it early, and the teenager never takes it off.

|sexual orientation| Jade's bisexual. Simple as that.

|crush| Nope.

|boy/girlfriend| Nope - her brother is very likely to try and murder anyone who goes near her, at any point.

|husband/wife| No. She's not even old enough!

|favourite songs| Try and Bad Influence by P!nk. The Best D*mn Thing and Smile by Avril Lavigne. Blackout by Breath Carolina.

|just a description of love <3| True Love by P!nk.

|other|

|name| Nicole Stella Sophia Devani, though if you want - and much preferred by said Nicole Stella Sophia Devani - you can call her Nikki.

|age| Born on the 3rd of December, she quite likes her birthdate, and though she's currently 17, she still hasn't reached her growth spurt, standing at around 4'3, and is almost always known as the shortest person in company.

|gender| She's as female as they come.

|skills| Nicole is not a very confident skater when performing in front of crowds, and doesn't like to go very fast or very high on jumps, but while spinning or bending into flexible positions, she's incrediable, thanks to balle lessons since she was 5.
    |personality| Nikki is friendly and bubbly, full of infectious smiles and laughter. She tries to see the good side of everyone, and will often act as a peacemaker. The rarest mood Nikki could ever be caught in is sadness and anger – for one thing, she has a very calm, structured life that she fills with as many joys as she can, and for another, it’s almost an impossibility to make her mad. She can be very shy to start off with, and is slightly hesitant about sharing her own ideas, but around her friends she can be a bit over-bearing and silly. She trusts easily, and has often suffered from heart-break or loneliness, though she hides it well. Her most frequent nervous habit is twirling a strand of her hair around her finger, and then rubbing it back and forth with her thumb.

|family| Nicole's father and mother are both royalty - yes, that's right, Nicole is technically a princess. (Even if she's technically in disguise to attend the school and not get kidnapped) and her father was King Robert - however, he died when Nicole was quite young. Nicole's mother, Queen Lian, currently rules the country.

|likes| Being outside, gardening, being surrounded by nature. She also loves ice skating, and winter flowers.

|dislikes| Nicole doesn't actually have a lot of dislikes, however she doesn't like small, industrial areas, pollution, and dark people who don’t know how to have fun.

|fears| Nicole has claustrophobia, a fear of inclosed spaces. She also fears dying before she’s done anything important, and she has massive stage fright.

|strengths| Nicole is kind and sweet, and is very graceful and willowy, meaning that a lot of the flexible skating moves that are usually hard, Nicole can pull off with ease. She also has a very sweet singing voice, and is very very light, meaning that the weakest person in the Ice Palace could probably pick her up with ease.

|weaknesess| Nicole is incrediably shy, and trusts easily. Meaning that she is likely to be the most stuttering, blushing, gullible girl that you're ever likely to meet. It also means that she has stage-fright, and can't compete in comps very easily, considering the first time she tried, she threw up, and then fainted when she finally got on the ice. As well, she's not very strong.
    |appearance| Nicole is graceful and willowy - while on the ice. Off the ice, she has two left feet, no opposable thumbs, and can't balance to save her life. Her hair is dark, and usually falls to hide her golden-hazel eyes. Nikki's favourite color is blue-green. An aqua color, almost, and she usually wears long, loose jeans and a baggy shirt because of her uncofident nature. If anyone ever did manage to get her hair pulled back, light make up on her, and actual close fitting clothes, Nicole could probably pass off as a model.

|sexual orientation| Nicole's a straight-y baby. Sorry girls! Gotta go find your lover elsewhere.

|crush| Nope.

|boy/girlfriend| Nada!

|husband/wife| No. She's not even old enough!

|other|

|name| Jay Dylan Evans' name is - you guessed it, Jay Dylan Evans! Wow. So hard. Jay is a bird - his father used to be a bird watcher. His mother's favourite name was Dylan, and Evans was their last name.

|age| Jay is 15, and is such, is currently one of the youngest people at the Ice Palace.

|gender| Jay is a dude, dudes!

|skills| Jay is wiry and agile, and though loves going fast, he isn't much of a daredevil as someone who predicts exactly how he's going to land and where his next jump will work from. For a guy, he's fairly short and scrawny, but he's trying to work against that so that he can try pair skating sometime, without dropping his partner.
    |personality| Jay is flirty and sweet, over-confident and agile, and often found chewing gum - loudly. When he falls for someone, he falls head over heels and usually can't get back up again, and is generally a whole lot shyier around them then anyone else. If he ever compliments them, then the tips of his ears can usually be seen blushing - which is highly amusing. Jay is generally a friendly, charismatic guy...If he likes you. If he doesn't, Jay is stand off-ish and sarcastic, often teasing relentlessly.

|family| Jay ran away from home three times - once when he was 8, once when he was 13 and again when he was 14. This was mainly becuase his father was rarely there, and often put down Jay's dream of being a skater, and Jay's mother was usually out drinking or smoking, and wouldn't even bother. He now lives with a new 'family' - his 'mother' Anne, his 'father', Oliver, and his 'older sister', Lily.

|likes| Jay likes color - more specifically, secondary shades of different colors. He also loves snow, and climbing trees, after spending a lifetime jumping out of them.

|dislikes| Hm...Dislikes? Well, Jay hates 'loud' colors, like red and yellow - they annoy him, and he can't stand being anywhere close to colors like that. He also dislikes heat.

|fears| Jay is scared of thunderstorms. Like, really, really badly. If he ever hears even the tiniest bit of thunder, he freaks out.

|strengths| Jay is agile and wiry - while not strong, he is quite fast and loves jumping, meaning that he goes as high and as tight as he possibly can. He is also very showy-offy, and has no such 'stage-fright'.

|weaknesess| Jay can't stand loud noises, or loud colors - for one thing, they annoy him, and loud noises freak him out a lot. He's also not very strong for a guy.
    |appearance| Jay has light brown hair with blonde streaks in it, and aqua-green eyes with hazel flecks in them. He usually wears dar denim jeans or shorts, and a green or blue top with a green or black jacket over the top. He's wire instead of well-built, and isn't very good at picking girls up. As in, ice skating! Not if he wanted to date a girl - he's actually fairly good at that aspect of 'picking girls up'.

|sexual orientation| Bisexual, so guys? Have fun.

|crush| Nope.

|boy/girlfriend| Nope. Not intereasted - plus, it's against school rules!

|husband/wife| Heh, let's see...NO.

|just a description of love <3| A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope.

|other|
Last edited by ThunderStarStorm on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WHAT
                DO YOU
                    DO
                WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS
                HAVE GONE
                    W R O N G?

DO?
                WELL,
                YOU DREAM OF A BETTER
                    DREAM;
                THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.
              ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

ThunderStarStorm

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || Plot

Postby cookies. » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 am

|Makayla Sabrina Lodge |16|Female|

Name>>Makayla Sabrina Lodge

Nickname>>Makey

Age>>16

Birthday>>August 27

Gender>>Female

Sexual Orientation>>Straight

Hair Color>>Blonde!

Eye Color>>Hazel

Height>>5'5

Weight>>115

Overall Looks>>Just a casual girl who dresses pretty and fancy for parties and events! PROMS....

Personality>>Makayla is just a nice girl who always would offer a hand to people in need or with a heavy weight on their backs. She would even offer a massage to people stressed out and elders/Senior citizens. She cares as much for her parents and the same goes for other people...

Makayla can be nice and helpful but sometimes she can get over board and get jealous when someone she hates someone does something better than her or flirting with the guy she likes... She is also protective. She always risked her life to save a baby kitten from drowning in a lake thrown by 2 guys. She can be angry and mad and it's when you might think a girl can be gentle or not. She is not fragile but sometimes emotional. She can cry and cry for hours and days. She did that when a guy she liked broke up with her. She learned a lesson from that anyways...

History>>Work IN Progress

Relationship Status>> Single

Crush>>Impress me

Lover>>Find me instead.

Best Friend>>Be my friend.

Likes>>
        Animals!
        Fashion
        Money

Dislikes>>
        Bugs
        Insects
        Horror Movies
        Stale Popcorn
        Annoying and snobby girls
        Wet markets
        Abusers
        Cheaters

Fears>> Ghosts . ❞
      Allergies>> Peanuts
      Diseases>>So far so good!
      A Secret No one Else Knows>>None =/
      Pets>>Her dog, Waggy.

ALL CREDITS GO TO Little Dipper.

{ - What else should i add? - }

{ - Just waiting for the rules and all so i know what else - }
      cookies.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || ~Semi-Lit~

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 am

{That looks fine! ^^ I'll add you to the front page tomorrow, okay? I'm going to sleep now...xD}

WHAT
                    DO YOU
                        DO
                    WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS
                    HAVE GONE
                        W R O N G?

DO?
                    WELL,
                    YOU DREAM OF A BETTER
                        DREAM;
                    THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.

ThunderStarStorm

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:45 am

B U M P!

WHAT
                        DO YOU
                            DO
                        WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS
                        HAVE GONE
                            W R O N G?

DO?
                        WELL,
                        YOU DREAM OF A BETTER
                            DREAM;
                        THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.

ThunderStarStorm

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby cookies. » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:04 am

{ - Bump - }
              cookies.

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby oвlιvιon » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:09 am

( sorry I'm horrible at forms, but I can do more then four sentences)
              Kat

Quote/Poem/Lyric
              Ғιяƨт Иαмɛ: Kate ( do not call her that!)
              мìᗪᗪℓє Иαмɛ: Nicole
              ℓαsт Иαмɛ: Jhonson
              ИιcκИαмɛ: Kat
              αgє: 17
              ∂αтє σf вιятн: July 26
              gєи∂єя: female! Girl! Lady! Woman!
              нєιgнт: I don't know..
              ωєιgнт: 95 pounds.
              вσ∂у: very slim, but she doesn't have fat.. She does but very little.
              нαιя ¢σℓσя: Well red.. A fiery red
              єує ¢σℓσя: brown.
              ѕкιи тσиє: tan, more on the whiter side.
              ριєя¢ιиgѕ: ear percings, and belly button percing
              ѕ¢αяѕ: nope
              иσямαℓ συтfιт: Image

נєωєℓєяу:[color=#BF80FF] this is her jewelery AND ACCESSORIES

Image[/color][/size]
              ¢яυѕн: Andy
              ∂αтιиg: open
              ℓιкєѕ: skate boarding, soccer, swimming.
              ∂ιℓιкєѕ: snoody girls, populars( that are mean) and inappropriate clothing.
              fℓαωѕ: can be shy..
              fєαяѕ: Spiders, and bugs,
              fαмιℓу: mom and dad..
              єχєѕ: Jake, jack, Austin, Jeff, Zane.
              ρєяѕσиαℓιту she can be shy, but when you know her, she is so... Like-able, very funny. She is adored by many people, and can be random at times. She is the person that you just gotta love.
              нιѕтσяу: RP it out
              σтнєя: No
              oвlιvιon

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me