Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should somthing big happen?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 pm

A earthquake, etc.
33%
A party?
48%
A concert?
11%
Idea? (PM me^3^)
7%

Total votes : 27

Re: Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Postby Panik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Tyson watched and heard the boy talk to him. He didnt expet him to say anything but he didnt mind, somthing to take him mind off everything. He kept his smile planted on his face as he took a step in his direction. "Hey... Uh, whats up? He asked, knowing its lame but not knowing what else to say. He finnaly looked the boy over and smiled wider as he notice that he was cute. He coughed awkwardly at the thought, feeling like the whole world might read his mind.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alice's Rose » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:37 pm

((Is anyone free to RP with at the moment?
c: )).
Alice's Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:44 pm

{-aiden hall-}

Aiden grinned even more and sat up a bit to get a better look at the approaching male and pulled his Arizona back so that there was room for him to sit down next to him. His pale hand gently patted the space beside him and he smiled up at the larger male in a cute fashion. "I'm aiden" he tilted his head slightly and blinked, his sandy brown hair falling over half of one of his eyes. He wanted so much to just make out with this guy right there and then but that was very inappropriate and this guy might not even be gay. That would be pretty awkward. He bit his lip thinking about it

(I have Anthony. He's at the beach)
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _16_ people.
I have received _8_ gifts.

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:44 pm

{{ I am. ^^ Glad you joined, by the way. }}
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Kireina wrote:
{{ I am. ^^ Glad you joined, by the way. }}

i thought we were gonna rp. We don't have to if you don't wanna i am kewl with that i can always find someone else C:}
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Tyson saw that he was invted to sit so he did as asked. He looked at Aiden and smiled softer, :im tyson, noce to meet you..' He said sounding a bit too formal but he didnt care een though it wasnt like him. He looked him over again, this time his face but controllied himself to stop. "So what are you doing... Aiden?" He asked, a bit curious but happy to talk to someone.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alice's Rose » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:53 pm

((Okayyy. And thank you for sending me the link. ^^))

Gunther irritably slammed the old dial-phone back down, having just dealt with an exceptionally rude customer. He leaned his elbow against the front counter, and looked around at all the shelves of video games, sighing. He sometimes wondered why he kept this job, when it was completely unnecessary. Well, it's a great way to meet new people, he reminded himself. Plus, if he didn't do this, he would sit around his apartment all day and get absolutely nothing done. Well, he would certainly watch lots of movies and play loads of videos. Okay. He would get nothing that most of humanity considered productive done.

He looked at the neon blue digital clock that sat next to him, wishing it would start counting faster, so he could finish his homework and then relax. "I'm so glad it's Friday," he said to himself, briefly closing his eyes, and tugging at the collar of his graphic tee that read "Trust me- I'm a geek."
Last edited by Alice's Rose on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alice's Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 pm

{{ @ T U M B L E R; Oh sorry! We still can. I didn't mean to ditch you there. I thought you'd gotten off or something actually after I didn't see a post back and she's my cousin so... xD I can bring Chance in somehow. We could have all three of them meet}}
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 pm

{lol its okay. My character and Alice's rose is the same guy i just noticed xD hmm i dunno were they can meet up at}
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:07 pm

{-Aiden Hall-}

Aiden smiled brightly as he sat beside him, their shoulders brushing slightly and their faces on inches apart. Not close enough. Too bad, aiden...you just met the guy he growled in his head, his lips turning down into a pout for a moment before he actually realized what he was doing. He felt their hands touch and his cheeks turned a light pink, hardly noticeable. He took his hand away and tucked it into his lap, pulling his knees up. "I was just listening to music. Do you want to listen as well?" he asked, looking back at Tyson and offering an ear bud that he efficiently cleaned.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _16_ people.
I have received _8_ gifts.

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me