Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should somthing big happen?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 pm

A earthquake, etc.
33%
A party?
48%
A concert?
11%
Idea? (PM me^3^)
7%

Total votes : 27

Re: Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Postby noel. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 pm

-- Chance Kenneth Haines;;

He had been deceived! Chance had been completely tricked by his mother- that sly lady. 'Oh why don't we go out and do something together to get out of the house, dear?' Yeah right, more like: 'I'm actually planning on taking you back to that belly dancing class where I will guilt trip you into staying the whole time and actually participating.' Well...maybe Chance didn't totally hate it. It was a pretty good workout, the other ladies- even if they did kind of fawn over him and give him unwanted attention- were fairly funny, and it was a bit fun to dance around. Not that Chance would ever admit that though. Really, just because he was gay didn't mean it was suddenly alright to bring him to places like that- especially not more than once! But whatever, it was better than being disowned or kicked out and unaccepted. Well, it was half and half on the being accepted part. His mom was fine with it, while his dad was very displeased. The fact his extended family was butting in on the matter didn't help with that fact either.

Oh well, no time to think about that. There were more important matters on hand. He'd already told his mother to drive back without him, as he planned on going to the video game store that was a few shops down. Right now he needed to do something a guy would do after surviving that class, and what better than a violent video game?

He pushed open the door, listening to the ding it made as he walked inside. Now what to get? Honestly, even if he did have an Xbox at home, had no clue what types of games to get. He eyed the employee behind the register. "
Um, hi," he greeted. He could hear the golden metal bangles (from class) jingling around his wrist as he lifted his hand to push his bangs out of his eyes. "If you want to do me a big favor, could you recommend me a really gory video game that's a hundred percent spider-free?" Blood and gore, totally okay. Spiders...he'd be screaming like a little girl.

{{ Well Chance is going to go to the video game store where Gunther works. }}
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:39 pm

( gotta say. Chance is absolutely adorable! Do you think that Anthony could meet him as well?)
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _16_ people.
I have received _8_ gifts.

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:40 pm

{{ Aw, thanks. He's mah lil' baby. x3 And sure thing. }}
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Rikki walked throuh the mall sighing softly, "What to get a thirteen year old bo?" he thought out load passing the video game store. Stopping he retraced his steps seeing the video games every were. Walking quietly into the store and up to te cash register. Waiting quietly for something to talk to about video games. He never played them. . he had nooo idea of what to get for a video game. Looking around smiling and bitting his lip and drossing his arms pushing up his glasses.

Happily looking around for someone he hummed quietly to him self. he hated video games i mean he didn't hate them he just enever tried to play them. Thinking about what would be nice of a thirteen year old boy. Gosh it is hard to do. he thought to himself, When he was younger he as always outside playing but i guess times had changed since back then, He shrugged to imself and looked at the shoes. Taking his glasses off and cleaning them he put them back on his head and pushed them up.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Tyson hadnt relized all that was happening to Aiden, only that he seemed like a hinest to good friendly person. He looked at the earbud and took it between his long and skinny fingers. "Sound fun... What are you listening too?" He asked as he slid in the bud into place in his ear. He did, however, feel that their knees touched, Aidens overlapping his. He didnt mind, maybe he liked it? But he just met the guy and hoped for a small friendship, thats all. Or is it?

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alice's Rose » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Gunther looked up to see the boy walk in. What was I just saying about meeting new people? He thought to himself, smiling in greeting. "Oh, hello there," he chirped. He heard jingling, and couldn't help but grin slightly at the sight of the bangles. "Spider-free, hm? I'm right with you on that one." He ran a finger along his jawbone, mentally running through a list of some violent video games he knew. "Skyrim is amazing, but I'm pretty sure there are giant cave spiders. Portal is an awesome one though. It's full of violence, and if you see any spiders, they'll probably be dead. Most things are in that game by the time you get to them."

He briefly shivered at the memory. He wasn't a huge violence fan, but he had to admit he loved the thrill that it gave him. "There are plenty more if you want to look at that shelf," Gunther suggested, gesturing to the back wall of the store.

The boy couldn't help but admire how beautiful the boy's eyes were. Ack, stop thinking like that, he chided himself. He wasn't completely out yet. He himself had accepted the fact that he was gay, but he was trying to keep it on the down-low. Coming from such a prestigious family, it wouldn't "look good" and he didn't like the thought of breaking it to his parents.
Alice's Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:56 pm

ugh...I'm done with fancy posts -_-)

Aiden smiled and let go, dropping his hand back in hos lap and squirming away just a bit. He hadn't noticed their knees touching like that. It was a bit overwhelming actually. But didn't he want this? Maybe he was embarrassed to be touched...even minorly. Wow. This would be interesting. "Uh..panic at the disco...I hope that's ok. I love this band" he turned away and looked out to the park, unknowingly pulling the earbud from the others ear in the process. The light purle earbud fell on hos arm yet he still didn't make note of it. He was too busy checking out the guys in the park
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alice's Rose » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:58 pm

((Aiden, I approve of your music choice. Very, very much. Panic at the Disco is freaking amazing.))
Alice's Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Chance watched as the other boy before him seemed to consider his question. He...didn't look like the other guys that Chance had seen here before. He wasn't fat, didn't have "Jesus" hair or a beard- he was actually kind of nice-looking. Okay, maybe really nice looking. But that was beside the point. He wasn't there to check out guys, he was there to buy a video and then play it in order to gain back some manly pride and feel some form of achievement. Oh god...he sounded like a loser.

He gave his full attention to the employee when some games were listed off for him, scrunching up his nose in distaste at the thought of giant cave spiders. Yeahhhh- no. Not happening ever. "
I think I'll just do with Portal then." Now dead spiders, those were a different story. If he knew they were dead, Chance felt at ease and quite happy. He laughed in the faces of dead spiders. Okay...yet another loser moment for him. Man, did he have a record of those going today. "Thanks and-" he glanced down to the guy's shirt and smiled- "I like your shirt. I'm Chance by the way."
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Lol. Panic at the disco, hedly (older songs), marinas trench, fall out boy ect. All my fav bands. Although I am a sucker for owl city once in a while ;))
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me