Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should somthing big happen?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 pm

A earthquake, etc.
33%
A party?
48%
A concert?
11%
Idea? (PM me^3^)
7%

Total votes : 27

Re: Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Postby Panik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:50 pm

[we can start either if someone goes on line, someone joins or if you want to RP with one of my charries.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:52 pm

I would love to rp with you :3 did you want to start? Oh also, pick a guy, aiden or Anthony
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _16_ people.
I have received _8_ gifts.

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:53 pm

{{ I think I'll also jump in. }}
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey Kierina would you like to rp with me?}
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 pm

{{ Sure. ^^ }}
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 pm

[Sounds good and doesnt matter to me.]

Tyson got off work early when he accidently brok three dishes when a costomer triped him. He was walking home and on his way back he stoped at a stand like booth and bought a coke and a bag of chips. Soon after he found himself not wanting to go hom after haveing a long day at school and work. He wondered over to a bus bench and decided to relax there.

Evan, who was doing a report for schol, was at the local library getting a few book on an aurthor. With books in hand he moved to a table where his lab top resided for the moment and started to look through them. He sighed, felling like a moron be being one of about eight people to actually be in the huge, depressin building.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Alright)

{-Aiden hall-}

Aiden laid back against a tree in the park, his purple earbuds blasting panic at the disco in his ears while his raven black hair fell gracefully over his gently close eyes. This was his daily routine. Leave work, get a green tea Arizona and beef jerky, then head to the park for some him time. Well. That and to watch the guys-most with girls attached to their arms- it was too bad...they were all so cute. Aiden sighed quietlyabd opened his eyes, looking towards a bus stop to find a guy sitting on the bench there alone. Gay or not aiden had to take a chance. No. He would let him approach. If you looked well enough you could see that the corner of his mouth was curled up into a grin

{-Anthony Hale-}

A groan escaped the throat of a sertain long haired male, lounging on the sand, the sun warming his skin. The reason he groaned? Nothing bad. He was just bored and lonely as usual. He set the book down on the beach blanket and sat up, looking out at the waves crashing against the shore. In atleast five minutes, three it more couples had passed, all straight. Why couldn't he get one of those..the guys. Their beautiful sunkissed skin, perfectly defined muscles. It sent shivers up his spine. He knew he wasn't normal but there was more people out there like him. He just had to find them. Find love. The poor guy was so unsocial though. He hated approaching. He liked the bump, eyes meet thing. Instant love. Nope...
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Somewhereinneverland » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 pm

(reserve me a guy?)
Somewhereinneverland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:47 pm

[Alright ^^.]

Tyson felt like he was being watched. He rubbed the back of his nexk as he ate his chips, now looking for the pair of eyes. He couldnt find from where through the few people who walked by. He opened his coke and drank asome, wondering if he was imagining things. He sighed, wondering why someone who even look at him, he wasnt trying to be noticed, but relax. He stood up after a moment and started to walk to throw his currently empty bag of chips away. He found a trash can and threw it away and looked up to see a guy sitting by himself. He stoped, thinking and wondering if he was the pair of eyes.... But he thought he wasnt, there were too many people around him, and he could see others looking at him as well. He smiled and waved to the boy, trying to be friendly.

Evan looked through his books as he started to type into his laptop. He was fining this report easy, he was sure to get a 'A' in class.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 pm

{-Aiden Hall-}

Aiden watched as the boy stood and threw out what looked to be an empty chip bag. Too bad he had already finished his beef jerky...seeing the chips made him hungry. The boy seemed to be looking for something. Or someone..yes. That was it. The boy was looking for him! Success! A grin slowly crept onto his face as the black haired boy turned to meet his gaze. Hm...he was cute. Aiden pulled an earbud out and looked to him, brushing some hair from his face before waving back and winking. This guy was taller then him and looked to be a bit bigger. Perfect! That was exactly his type. "Hey there..." his voice wasn't too deep but it wasn't high like a girls. It was almost perfect in a way.
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me