Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should somthing big happen?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 pm

A earthquake, etc.
33%
A party?
48%
A concert?
11%
Idea? (PM me^3^)
7%

Total votes : 27

Re: Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:06 am

Ok )

Josh woke up in the noon web the sun finally went through his window. He sighed slowly crawling out of his black bed towards the large window that over looked the beach. He stepped out onto he balcony shirtless looking over watching some people playing in he water. His boxers flapped in the summer water breeze. He looked down as a guy caught his eye. A kinda cute boy, a small smile spread on his lips "a beautiful morning sight"
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

I'm Emo. I'm a girl but i want to be a boy. <3
Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:21 am

Anthony sighed and ran his fingers through his medium length shaggy black hair. It was all too much. All the couples being so lovey-dovey and the guys being so hot...ugh. He pouted and picked up his book again. A pai of eyes burned in his back, just as hot as the sun, making anthony turn around. He looked around for a moment before looking up and blushing. The person staring at him was a guy...and he was cute too. Very cute actually. But he was in his boxers. Anthony but his lip slightly and chuckled before turning away He had just seen that boys underwear
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _16_ people.
I have received _8_ gifts.

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:28 am

Josh laughed softly watching the boys expression. He turned around to get dressed, he turns on the radio and started blasting metal music to mess with the couples outside. He pulled on some jeans and a baggy muscle shirt that showed off his tattoos. He smiled seeing alot of people looking up at his apartment from the blasting metal music. He looked back at the boy reading to see if he would look. The long black hair falling in his face showig that he just got up.

Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:38 am

Anthony continued to peak up at the balcony, hoping that the guy would come back out so that he would have another chance to look at him. He cringed at the heavy metal musi and creased his eyebrows. Now that would be a bit of a problem. He looked back again to see the man and smiled shyly. He WAS cute. He reaised a hand and waved at him, forcing himself to wink. Wow, that was embarrassing. He wasn't good at flirting. It was either he was too innocent or too stupid. Let's go with too innocent. He turned away from the guy and continued to read, despite the loud music blasting behind him
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:46 am

Josh laughed seeing the boy TRY to flirt. He sighed and went back inside closing the window balcony and turning off the music. He walked out of the building to the outside and grunted at the sun in his eyes. He slowly walked down a outside stair case and was at he main walk. He walked to he tattoo and piercing shop under his loft and unlocked the main door and went inside. He turned all the lights on and neon. He smiled turning on more metal music and opening the door showing the loud music. He leaned on the front door looking at the boy again

Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:02 am

Anthony blushed as he barely heard the male laugh. He shifted his shoulders, slightly uncomfortable as he watched him open a tattoo parlour. Was that place his? Well...he had always wanted a tattoo...he packed up his book and blanket and headed towards the shop. "um..hi.." he said quietly, giving the male an awkward half wave. He walked up to the counter, his gave flicking left to right as be struggled to take in this new, dark environment. This male seemed no older then maybe eighteen or nineteen but he had a very mature nature about him
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:11 am

Josh looked up at the boy and smiled softly "hello. How may I help you today little mouse. Sorry" he blushed a bit "I call everyone a mouse who hasnt had a piercing or tattoo from me" he teased "so how may I help you" he smiled a kind of sly cat like grin. He folded his hands together putting them under his chin, the position showed off his tattoos and the piercings on his face (snake bites, tounge, industrials and 3 eye brow bars )

Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:25 am

Anthony blushed send took a small step back. "um..I..I...don't know...a tattoo I guess. What do you suggest for me?" Anthony was thinking about something on his hip bone but he thought it might be a bit too girly. Well. He was sorta girly. His nervouness showed in his eyes. "h-how much for one on my hip..." he asked, his voice still low. He reached forward carefully. And traced his finger over the tattoo on his arm. He quickly pulled away and bit his lip. "sorry.."

Gonna change his pic
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:33 am

Ok )

Josh smiled softly "its ok." he stood up and lifted his shirt "you want hips piercings like these?" he showed the boy the 2 he had himself. "and if you had a tattoo... I would get something small" he put his shirt back down and went over to his large book of tattoos he had done. He smiled setting the book out infront of the boy "these are the tattoos..." he grabbed another book "here's the piercings that you can get. I'll show you the cases of piercing designs"

Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kui's Assistant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:44 am

Anthony smiled a bit as he showed him the piercings. His skin looked so soft. Untouched. He lifted up his own shirt and looked down. His hip bones protruded slightly. He dropped his shirt and looked back up at the male. "um..I want this one and a tattoo on my shoulder?" he pointed to a simple silver stud and looked up at him. "you can pick the tattoo design" he whispered, looking down at his feet. "how much will this stuff be?" His gaze flicking over to the room that he would no doubt be getting his tattoo in
I am a holibomber!

Kui's Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me