Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should somthing big happen?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 pm

A earthquake, etc.
33%
A party?
48%
A concert?
11%
Idea? (PM me^3^)
7%

Total votes : 27

Re: Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Postby Monster. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:04 pm

hey ginnie would you like to rp with Evan and Rikki?}
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alice's Rose » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:12 pm

The boy looked down at his shirt, momentarily forgetting what he was wearing. "Ah-thanks," he replied, smiling warmly. He reached into a box under the counter and pulled out a copy of the game, ringing it up. "That's a cool name. I'm Gunther," he talked with a slight German accent, but it was by no means difficult to understand him; he gestured back at his shirt, trying to carry on this conversation with the cutie. "And I am a bit of a geek-okay, a total one. I try to take pride in it though."

Oh boy. He sounded terrible. Why did he even bother opening his mouth? He was just making a fool of himself. He blushed a little bit, and shoved his glasses up on his nose, for something to do with his hands. When he got nervous, fidgety usually went right along with it.
Alice's Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Chance picked up on the slight accent, but didn't ask about it. Well, maybe he would if they talked more, but it felt a bit rude to suddenly just bring it up. It sounded a littler German though, if he was hearing correctly, so maybe Gunther was for Germany. "Thanks, yours too," he said. If there was one thing he definitely liked about himself, it was his name. It meant 'good fortune' and even if he wasn't the luckiest guy ever, he liked to think of it as some sort of good luck charm. Plus, he got compliments on it often- even if it did come with the horrid nickname Cha-Cha that he despised so much.

"
Hey, these days being a geek is something one can brag about," he added, pulling his wallet from his pocket one the video game was rung up. He was glad that he actually had money. Sometimes if he didn't check before going to a store, he'd go to buy something only to discover his total lack of money. "And we all have something about us to visually show our pride for." He himself had a rainbow belt running though the loops of his black skinny jeans. But why was he mentioning something like that? Well, okay, he didn't point it out, but if Gunther looked down to it he'd probably get the hint. But what if he was straight and thought Chance was trying to hit on him? Well, sure he thought he was kinda cute- especially when he blushed- but that wasn't the teen's intention. Lord, there he was getting all panicky in his head again. He really was hopeless.
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alice's Rose » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 pm

The young German nodded. "My name really does give away my ethnicity though," he said, shrugging as if to say 'what can you do?' He glanced at the boy's outfit, while ripping off the receipt and putting the money in the register. "Agreed," he said to the boy's comment, and felt his eyes drawn to a sliver of rainbow he could see at the hem of Chance's shirt. No way. He wasn't going to get his hopes up. Definitely not. He handed the boy he receipt with a little bit of an extra flourish, hoping he would see the pride bracelet he was wearing, just in case. "Sign here please," he said, handing the boy a pen. Buying the bracelet had been an on-the-spot decision in the first place, and he usually kept it hidden under the sleeve of whatever hoodie or sweater he was wearing. Today, he just happened to have on a t-shirt. Lucky him.
Alice's Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:13 pm

"Ah, German then, right?" Chance was pretty sure Gunther was a German name. If that was the case, he gave himself a few points for guessing correctly. It wasn't often he was, after all. He was just used to hearing the German language and the accent due to his German grandparents- Polish too. It was an easy guess. Even so, he couldn't help but smile a little wider.

He took the receipt, catching a pride bracelet around Gunther's wrist. Was he gay too- or at least bi-sexual? Either that or he was straight and just a supporter. Chance had certainly made that mistake once or twice, though you couldn't really blame him for that. He bit his lip, quickly looking down to the receipt. He accepted the pen and scribbled down his signature quickly. Really, it just looked like a bunch of loops and barely formed a readable name, but that's what most fancy signatures looked like anyway. "
Um, I...like your bracelet." Yeah, he'd go with that. It was less embarrassing than blurting out 'Like, omg, are you gay too?' Yeah, definitely better.
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:51 am

[Sure, i 'd love to RP with you. And if others join and they dont have characters, im willing to use one of my extras to RP with ^^]

Tyson felt the ear bud pop out of his ear as he was about to say he didn't mind the band and had actually liked them. He turned to look at Aiden, confused and thinking he had changed his mind but to find out that he was watching others walk around. He fallowed his gaze to a few guys that were running, walking, and sitting. He smiled a little to himself and moved his hands to his lap and looked at them as he fumbled around messing with his fingers. "What bands do you like?" He asked, trying for more small talk but failing at it.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:22 am

Name: Summer Breeding
picture: Image
personality: shy, sweet, loves to wear cute things, lonely and always bullied for his hair qnd clothes
History: at a younge at his mother left him. A man found him in the streets crying. He was taken in and cared for until his adoptive father turned on him. Summer was then raped from the age 12 to 16. He ran away and lives on his own in a large loft.
orientation (straight, bi, etc...): Gay
Crush: none
Bf: none
other: his hair is naturally white. He HATES his last name. His 'brother' lives with him at his loft.
Dislikes: THUNDER

(post another boy later )
(ignore the drake part XD )

Name: Josh wolf
Job: owns and runs a tattoo and piercings shop
Personality: fun hyperactive but also kinda quiet sometimes.
History: is an orphane. His adoptive dad (gay) he...... Well it's not pretty
Piercings/Tattoos: has a lip ring, tongue piercing, nose, snake bites, hips and wolf tattoo behind his ear and sleeves on both his arms
Dislikes: girls, pink, cats
Other: thinks Drake is really cute
Last edited by Emo Wolf on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

I'm Emo. I'm a girl but i want to be a boy. <3
Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:27 am

[Hey wolf, this isnt a simi lit RP but could ya make your form a bit more descriptive? I mean history an personality, or just personality?]

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:32 am

I will
But I can only for summer... Cant get to the other half of my post )
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

I'm Emo. I'm a girl but i want to be a boy. <3
Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alice's Rose » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:53 am

((Kireina~ I saw your new siggy, and pretty much died *o* So cute and perfect and everyyythingggg. <3))

"That would be correct," Gunther said, flashing a smile. "My entire family lives in Germany right now, I'm here studying abroad; It's a program that was available to high school seniors at my private school." Again, the boy didn't know why he was talking so much, but it just seemed so easy to talk to Chance. He was one of the first people he actually was conversing with since he came to America- the obnoxious 12-year-old girl in the apartment next to his didn't count. She kept telling everyone that she was his girlfriend. Too bad for her; that would never happen.

The German began stammering slightly with nervousness when the other boy commented on his bracelet. "Ah, thank you." He took a deep breath, and quickly thought up a way in which he could casually make his orientation known. "I figured it was a way to gradually help myself come out to the public. I'm still working on that one." He prayed silently that he wasn't sounding like a loser, or that him basically confessing the fact that he wasn't straight wouldn't scare the boy away. He placed the video game in one of the store's cheap plastic bags, his fingers trembling slightly as he held it out to the boy.
Alice's Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me