Family (OPEN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family (OPEN)

Postby Cruze. » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:19 pm

[[I'm ready. And I added my new guy. ^.^ I couldn't resist. Ignore anything int he history that doesn't add up to his family.
Are you into roleplaying and writing?
Well, here's a place you can do them both!
It's centered around trying to make a great place for roleplayers and writers.

Come join Freedoms Release!
Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toast- » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 pm

(Sure... XD I kinda suck too... xD)

i have school btw and im in all AP and honors classes.
              i also have marching band three days a week.
              please be patient with me, okay cool.
              usually when i do reply to things, especially pm's,
              i'll be on mobile, so like everything won't be completely
              vv pretty.

toast-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 pm

[Haha accepted c: I have to go in like ten minutes, so if I poof that's why.]
L o v e Is Just a Word, Until Someone Gives it a Meaning.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:29 pm

could i also reserve the 16 year old wiliam girl and the 17 year old jacobs boy?
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:31 pm

[sure. gtg i'll be on tomorrow (: please don't go past three more pages without me!]
L o v e Is Just a Word, Until Someone Gives it a Meaning.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blake. Leia. Zach.

Postby Cruze. » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:58 pm

[ ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ] [ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ] [ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ] [ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ]

Green, red, purple, and blue shining lines flashed back and fourth in the darkness. Figures were smudged in the darkness. A wide eyes, dirty blonde haired guy stood watching as the deathly beams barely missed him and he ran out of the way. Little did he know he was running right into a guy with a black robe. His face was red with black painted on it and then he had spikes on his head. Mint green eyes grew wide. "Gah!" lips cried as they opened up. By instinct his hands went up and he felt something enter his hand as he pushed the button and a blue beam shined out from it and then in front of him a red one appeared out of no where he the two collided creating a 'wosh, cushhhh' sound as they collided. Blake then looked down to see there was something going right through his gut. Right before Blake had a chance to know what was happening he jerked awake, his head barely missing the wooden beam that was above his bed.
Blake shook his head and then he made an almost annoyed face.
"That was a good dream too..." he mumbled to himself as he folded the sheets of his bed off of his body and let his legs hang over the bed. His mint green eyes looked down at his feet and he ran his hand through his dirty blond hair. Blake's hand rested on his face, pulling his lip down a little and his eyes looked around the room as he let out a small groan. After a few minutes Blake pulled himself off his butt and onto his feet. He looked down at his current attire that included on his sweats. He felt the cold chill from the morning air come through the bedroom window and attack his bare skin and he grumbled and scurried out of his bedroom to get away form the cool breeze.
A six foot one inch and three fourths adolescent male walked down the stairs of the Kemp household, his bare feet happily stepped against the plush carpet. A soft hazed look in his facial expression looked around the, for now, quite house. He walked into the kitchen and then looked around a little before he finally used his arm to reach up and grab a glass. He set it down on the counter and then went to the fridge to grab the orange juice. He slowly poured int into the glass, watching it slowly wave back and fourth like it would in a commercial.
When the glass was full he looked around for anyone and the he waterfalled some of the orange juice into his mouth and then quickly closed the kid and put it into the fridge again. Grabbing his glass he went and sat down on the counter and drank some of the orange liquid as he slowly waited for another one of the Kemp siblings to wake up.

[ ᴢᴀᴄʜ ] [ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ] [ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ] [ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇʙᴇʟʟɪᴏᴜs ᴏɴᴇ ]

wip

[ ʟᴇɪᴀ ] [ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ] [ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ] [ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ]

wip
Last edited by Cruze. on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you into roleplaying and writing?
Well, here's a place you can do them both!
It's centered around trying to make a great place for roleplayers and writers.

Come join Freedoms Release!
Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MAYALOVE228 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:00 pm

(kemp)
<3<3<3<3<3<3hey lately i've been grounded...i'm sorry! Please,don't kick me out!!<3<3<3<3<3<3
I'm Christian and believe in God,
Jesus Christ his Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
96% of teens won't stand up for God.
Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4%
of teens who will.
MAYALOVE228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loudest Silence » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:20 pm

* reserving*

“Courage is not the absence of fear but the judgment that something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all. For now you are traveling the road between who you think you are and who you can be.

Bravery is one of the most important things to me. It has been for quite a long time now. I always believed that if people were not brave then nothing would be done to make the world the place that it is. Think about that for a nanosecond. Courage and bravery are what shaped the society. If people had not been brave enough to step out on a limb, then we would have no heroes. No police men. No firefighters. No soldiers. Nothing. We would be a world without hope. And when there is nothing to hope for then what is there? So be brave. Please, please, please, don't tuck yourself away in a dusty cob-webbed corner and sit on a three-legged stool staring out your window and fantasizing about the things you could do. Do them. Be courageous, be bold, be brave.
→Love,
Loudest silence.
{Reader, writer, orator.}
Loudest Silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MAYALOVE228 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:47 pm

(k thanx)
<3<3<3<3<3<3hey lately i've been grounded...i'm sorry! Please,don't kick me out!!<3<3<3<3<3<3
I'm Christian and believe in God,
Jesus Christ his Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
96% of teens won't stand up for God.
Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4%
of teens who will.
MAYALOVE228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toast- » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Piper woke up to the sound of her phone and her dog, Spock licking her face. "Go away!" she groaned loudly, hoping her dog would listen. But of course, he didn't listen. And she didn't expect him to. She grudgingly got up, and walked to her wardrobe to pick out her outfit and shoes. She then went into the bathroom to do her hair. Then her makeup. She grabbed Spock's leash and hooked it to his collar before walking outside with her phone in her other hand.

Cole had been outside with Pumpkin Pie in his lap and Whipped Cream sitting beside him on the porch. Tiny, his great dane, was laying down behind him, being lazy. Pumpkin Pie leaped off his lap, as Cody stood. "Come on Cream. Come on Tiny" he chuckled, walking back inside. He grabbed both of their leashes and hooked them on their collars. "Time for a walk" he smirked.

i have school btw and im in all AP and honors classes.
              i also have marching band three days a week.
              please be patient with me, okay cool.
              usually when i do reply to things, especially pm's,
              i'll be on mobile, so like everything won't be completely
              vv pretty.

toast-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me