Family (OPEN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family (OPEN)

Postby MAYALOVE228 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Ashley ran to blake's room
In the morning to wake him up
She loved having him as a brother. He was cool,fun,and FUNny.
"GOOD MORNING!!!" she said jumping on his bed
<3<3<3<3<3<3hey lately i've been grounded...i'm sorry! Please,don't kick me out!!<3<3<3<3<3<3
I'm Christian and believe in God,
Jesus Christ his Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
96% of teens won't stand up for God.
Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4%
of teens who will.
MAYALOVE228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze. » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:18 pm

[[ Blake is in the kitchen.... O.o
Are you into roleplaying and writing?
Well, here's a place you can do them both!
It's centered around trying to make a great place for roleplayers and writers.

Come join Freedoms Release!
Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MAYALOVE228 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:22 pm

He's 18 but a heck loads of fun at home....
(forget wht i just said about that)
"helllooooo"
She said in a singing voice
With her Fun pajamas that looked like this:
<3<3<3<3<3<3hey lately i've been grounded...i'm sorry! Please,don't kick me out!!<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jesus Christ his Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
of teens who will.
MAYALOVE228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MAYALOVE228 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:24 pm

She walked in the kitchen and started getting bread eggs cinnamon and butter
"i'm makin' french toast u want sum?"
She asked playfully
She was really hungry and impatient for an answer
Jesus Christ his Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
of teens who will.
MAYALOVE228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:39 pm

(( Editing both Forms later ! :] NOW COMPLETE! :] Eighth, AM. ))

||Kendra Anne Kemp||18 years old.||Cole and Jaxon||[xx] [xx] [xx] [xx]

ImageImage
Name: Kendra Anne Kemp
Family: Kendra has a brother named Blake (who is the same age as her!), four sisters who are all younger than her, and three other younger brothers. Her Mom's name is Claudia Kemp and her Dad's name is David Kemp.

Personality: Kendra is a smart, well-conserved girl that knows "right" from "wrong".
She's tactful and reasonable, and always looks at the realistic point of things. Some people call her a "realist", ironically.
Growing up, Kendra has always been a nice person; she never excludes anybody (unless she's planning a surprise!) and always tries her best to get to know someone.
She's also really funny, once you get to know her really well and become her friend. The jokes she tells are usually the ones that take two or three tries for you to get down, but it always manages to get a real laugh.
Kendra is also a good problem solver and advice giver. She can give you advice on practically anything, and she reckons she got it from her Mom, and her reservedness and funniness from her father.
History: Kendra has a brother the same age as her, Blake, a brother named Salem and a sister that are both seventeen, two sixteen-year old siblings named Cody and Reese, and a brother who is fifteen and Kate, who is also fifteen, and two younger ones that are fourteen; a boy and a girl.
A pretty big family, but Kendra loves hanging around them... well, most of the time.
Apart from her family, Kendra dating her one and only boyfriend for three years and having him break it off has really taken a toll on her heart.
It's hardened some and will take a long time to heal. Get through to her and you'll find yourself with an absolutely wonderful character. :]
Hair Colour: Dark brown, but looks lighter in the sunlight.
Eye Colour: Brown/hazely/green.
Piercings: She has her ears pierced, yes, but she hasn't worn earrings in a while and the hole is practically closed up.
Tattoos: N/A. Kendra is unsure if she will ever get a tattoo.
If she does, though, it won't be extensive; that she knows for a fact.
Other:

Crush: Cole and Jaxon.
Relationship Status: N/A

Pets: An Alaskan Malamute puppy named Markikee :D
Other: Kendra got Markikee just a couple of months ago, after having her three-year boyfriend break up with her. His name was Jason.
Pets Looks: Markikee 1 Markikee 2 aaaaand (( the one on the bottom)) Markikee 3! :D

---

||Finn Jacobs||17 years old.||N/A||[xx] [xx] [xx] [xx]

ImageImage
Name:Finn Jacobs
Family: An older sister and brother, both eighteen, a sister who is the same age as him, and two siblings that are of each gender that are fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen. :]

Personality: Finn is a humble, good-looking guy that gets all the ladies to fall head-over-heels for him.
It's not surprising, considering his good-looks.
His ability to charm girls just with his eyes and smiles makes them all bat their eyelashes; but really, Finn wants them to get to know the real him, y'know? Get to know his likes, his dislikes, the things he can do, his best subject in school, how easy-going he is, etc. Finn doesn't hesitate to cut anyone out of the group; he'll gladly meet a new person to gain a new friend, and he'll never take them for granted.
Finn is also really hilarious. He has this crazy funny-bone that gets everybody on the floor and laughing. It's really quite contagious.
He's also really caring and can act very protective and perhaps possessive in a certain circumstance: If he has a girlfriend, he'll make sure that no-one else can have her, except for him.
It's all really very sweet, and if you want him to back down from the possessiveness, he'll do that, but with a "grumpy" face. You can't help but giggle at that.
Last, but not-least, Finn loves his family a lot. He loves the fact that everyone is so down-to-Earth.
Finn really loves his parents a lot, and does get along great with them, unlike other families.
As for his siblings? He likes to say that he gets along fine with them as well, but sometimes he can't help it if they get into silly arguments.
History: Finn has two older siblings (a sister that is eighteen and a brother named Cole that is eighteen as well), a sister that is the same age as him, two siblings that are sixteen (boy and girl), two siblings that are fifteen (boy and girl), and two siblings that are the youngest that are a boy and a girl. They're fourteen.
Hair Colour: Dark brown and then some.
Eye Colour: A green, sometimes looks blue.
Piercings: He might get a piercing on his ears, but he's still unsure.
Tattoos: N/A
Other:

Crush:
Relationship Status: N/A

Pets: A Jack Russell Terrier named Jack, ironically. haha one of his charms, once again! :D
Other: Jack has been Finn's dog when Finn turned fourteen; he had gotten him for his birthday from his Dad and Cole. He loves Jack a lot and has taught him many tricks :]
Jack gets along great with the other animals in the family, which is always a nice thing. No rivalries. :-B
Pets Looks: Just Starting Out. Elementary. High-School!
Last edited by loulou800 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MAYALOVE228 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:41 am

"well do yah wanna eat or not?"
She asked
"i'm s-t-a-r-v-i-n-g-!"
She told blake

(btw forgot to edit my form but she has a crush on:Finn Jacobs)
Jesus Christ his Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
of teens who will.
MAYALOVE228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 am

[accepted (: I'm just going to start with Jace, however I'll throw the other two in after a couple posts or if someone wants to RP with them :3]
L o v e Is Just a Word, Until Someone Gives it a Meaning.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 am

{ Sorry, I'll have my forms up tomorrow, I'm at my cousins right now and won't be at home until tomorrow. }

---------------------------------------------------
--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
------------------------------
-------- 5 S O S
------------------------------

Hello, I'm The Blue Steel. I used to be Harry's Curls.
I love the show Prison Break, and the bands One Direction
and 5 Seconds Of Summer, and a lot of other things too.

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 am

J a c e

I ran my fingers through my long blonde hair. It went down to almost my hips. I had on a pair of faded jean shorts and a grey crop top with the picture of a wolf head on it. I brushed my hair and straightened it, before whistling for my three dogs. I grabbed two leashes. I only really kept Jake and King on leashes. That's because Jake was a Great Dane and King is a wolf hybrid. Paws i much smaller and less threatening cattle dog who also happens to follow me around...for the most part. I clipped on the larger dog's leashes and walked outside, the summer breeze warm and welcoming. I sighed happily and looked around to see if anyone else was out.
L o v e Is Just a Word, Until Someone Gives it a Meaning.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:05 am

(Can I reserve the Jacob's 17 year old sister, the Kemps' 16 year old brother, the Smith's 17 year old sister, and the William's 17 year old brother?)
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me