Family (OPEN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family (OPEN)

Postby The Blue Steel » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:48 am

{ Joining! }

---------------------------------------------------
--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
------------------------------
-------- 5 S O S

Hello, I'm The Blue Steel. I used to be Harry's Curls.
I love the show Prison Break, and the bands One Direction
and 5 Seconds Of Summer, and a lot of other things too.

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 am

[Thanks :3]
L o v e Is Just a Word, Until Someone Gives it a Meaning.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:07 am

{ May I reserve the 17-year-old Jacobs sister and 18-year-old Williams brother? }

--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
-------- 5 S O S

Hello, I'm The Blue Steel. I used to be Harry's Curls.
I love the show Prison Break, and the bands One Direction
and 5 Seconds Of Summer, and a lot of other things too.

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MAYALOVE228 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:08 am

Name:ashley
Family:the kemps
Personality:she's fun and open to the world her favorite color is blue she loves nice AND hot guys who arn't players
History:well she's very nice to her parents and is a good girl.............ON THE OUTSIDE. And is sassy when she wants to be and can get really rude when mad
Hair Colour:blonde "by the way i'm not STUPID"
Eye Colour:blue
Piercings:"ummm EAR piercings"
Tattoos:"ummm ew..."
Crush:"steal my heart baby"
Relationship Status:SINGLE ready to MINGLE

Pets:
Other: here's the url to her looks:
http://www.mobilephun.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Nice_Girl.jpg
Looks:
<3<3<3<3<3<3hey lately i've been grounded...i'm sorry! Please,don't kick me out!!<3<3<3<3<3<3
I'm Christian and believe in God,
Jesus Christ his Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
96% of teens won't stand up for God.
Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4%
of teens who will.
MAYALOVE228

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:15 am

reserve me the 16 year old girl from any family please ad thank you!!]
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:15 am

MAYALOVE228 and T u m b l r you have to make males too.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:16 am

kk well reserve me like a 14 year old boy as well then please and a sixteen year old girl}
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:16 am

[Okay male from the Smiths and female from the Kemps, if that's alright.]
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:17 am

kk}
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:32 am

[color=]||Reese Maria Kemp||16||Nope||XxX [xx][/color]

ImageImage
Name:Reese Maria Keno
Family:The kemps

Personality: reese's an outgoing fun girl who LOVES to sing. She has a youtube channel just of her covers. Her username for almost every website is Reese's piece's. Reese has trouble seeing how pretty she really is, and just wishes someone would tell her. She's funny and loves to make jokes. She's not usually jealous....except when it comes to a crush.She is a very helpful girl who would do anything for the better need of someone else. She is a generally forgiving girl who is usually good at making friends. Charming and flirtatious, Reese's fun to be around and makes a great girlfriend. All her life people have made fun of her for her name, but she loves her name, i mean whats not t love about the name Reese, its so pretty. She is a big chocolate eater. Reese has a small case of bipolar distorter so one minuet she can be happy and the next she can be angry or really really sad. She takes meds for her distorter but they don't always work so ya you know. She has lately since she is getting older able to control it to a minimum, But you know your olnly human right. She isn't the brightest crayon in the crayola pack but she has a good heart and its in the right place most of the time. She would speand hours out in the garden when she found out she was adopted because when she was little she would say it made the empty place in her heart for her real mommy nd daddy feel whole again. So her foster parents let her stay ut there and talk to her plants till she came into eat or go to bed. She got over it and just sorta moved on from her garden and all that stuff. She is a happy person with allot of energy. She is a contortionist, so she bends and folds oddly. Reese is very shifty so you can never really tell when she is mad or sad or crying. She bottles her emotions till she break down and crys..
History:Uh normal one
Hair Colour:Blond
Eye Colour:Blue
Piercings:her ears her belly button
Tattoos:Nope
Other:Nope

Crush: Nope
Relationship Status:Single

Pets:Nope
Pets Looks:

[color=]||Rikki||14||Nope||[/color]

ImageImage
Name:Rikki James Smith
Family:Smiths

Personality:Mack isn't much of a talker unless he really likes you like a friend or more. And i mean he won't talk to you he just won't, nothing ever happened he just doesn't like to talk to people unless he wants to talk to you. He is to sweet when he's talking at times. He is a very athletic person, likes to rough house, he is a triplet for fighting for what they wanted was common in his house hold. He won't actually fight you unless you through the first punch at him, he is a very good fighter though and won't hesitate to fight with you. But to the most he is a very sweet boy, very helpful not like allot of the other boys his age are. But something he won't do is flirt with a older person woman. He is very smart i mean not to toot his horn or anything but he just is a very smart boy. Even though he is smart hes is bad hes never doing good unless hes with his aunt or a girlfriend. His aunt blames his friends but they didn't even do nothing to change him. Hes a trouble maker
Four real words to describe him. . . .Shy, quiet, timid, and smart
Well for starters hes very Shy;CJ is very shy, he will smile softly and wave, but that's all you'll get out of him. He isn't very talkative maybe one or two words a week or so but he won't put up with being made fun of and tries to get out of the way as much as possible. He can't really talk to girls if he likes them or really even if he doesn't like them. He hates talking but he likes to get in trouble
Quiet; I already said that he was much of a talker so he is very quiet. He doesn't talk often unless he really really really needs to so he will only often speak and at the most its two words. He won't speak if not necessarily, so the teachers know that he won't answer their questions, but they know he is very smart
Timid; CJ is pretty timid and has never gotten into a fist fight. He doesn't talk often so maybe that's another reason. He is bullied in school and doesn't fight back so it makes him a easy target to pick a fight with. He jumps often at loud noises and doesn't enjoy horror movies.
Smart; OMG HE IS SOOO SMART. CJ is very smart wen it comes to school and rarely ever gets a question wrong. Is favorite subjects are math science and all the other ones that require allot of thinking. He doesn't like gym music library or anything other then learning\
Mean~CJ is not a mean kid he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He was bullied when he was younger and would never but someone through that,its just not really that fair . . i mean high school is the best time of your life,and you can get your self laughed at all on your own you don't need his help to do that. But he isn't afrid to kick the crap out of you.
Active~CJ is supper competitive and very active,he runs every morning before or at school either or he really doesn't care where hes jogging or running. When he moved here with his mom and sister he had his mom buy a house with an extra room for a small home gym normal stuff like treed mill and stuff like that. That really sums up CJ
History:Normal
Hair Colour:Blondish
Eye Colour:Brown
Piercings:ears
Tattoos:To young
Other:

Crush: No
Relationship Status:Single

Pets:Nope
Pets Looks:

[color=]||ArKady rai William||16|| nope||[xx] [xx] [xx] [xx][/color]

ImageImage
Name:Arkadia Rai William
Family:the Williams

Personality:Arkady is definitely a people person. She has a quality about her that allows her to relate to people with extreme ease--she's very open to differences and loves learning more about people and life itself. Often considered the 'crazy party girl', she frequently holds and attends parties because she "likes the atmosphere". Meeting new people is a stress reliever for her, although she doesn't really trust them all that easily. She's not the type to treat every random stranger like she's known them forever, however.

She has a strong pride in femininity, with an extravagant sense of style. Albeit, she can't stand sexism. Discriminating her because of her gender is equal, in her mind, to taking a bat to a dog. If any person makes a sexist joke in her presence, there is a good chance she will confront them about it. In the same boat, she hates racial profiling. It is her personal belief that you should not make fun of a person for who they were born as--and what they look like, of course. Therefore, judgmental people are a huge issue in her book and she does everything she can to show people she loves who she is and that she does acknowledge her flaws without shame.

Arkady has strong, forceful way of speaking that borders on being strident. She's a major fan of debating issues and figuring out problems, but tends to make sure she's the one that's right in the end. Physical fights are not her forte, but verbal discrepancies are not all that uncommon with her. Ask her any question, and she'll spitfire an answer and defend it until the break of dawn if that is what it takes to convince a person they are wrong. This trait usually applies to opinion questions, however. When it comes to sure fact, she'll accept her mistake and move past it--she hates people who bring up the fact she was wrong over and over.

In school, Arkady was always that hard-to-get popular girl. She hated cliques, though, and refused to let people classify her. She only dated a few times, otherwise keeping herself single. One thing she could never stand were the girls who used their beauty to charm a million guys, changing their relationship every other day. To her, dating should be sentimental and enjoyable. What she looks for in a guy is a sense of respectfulness, an ability to make the best of an awkward situation, and adaptability to change. A nice sense of modest charm would not hurt, however. She often befriends the obnoxiously flirty guys just for the chance to have some fun talking to them and playing the flirting game back. Shy people are hard for her to relate to--she's often been referred to as 'one of the guys' and is never afraid to get her hands dirty. Regularly playing football and other sports with her brothers when she was little, she's a tough girl.
History:normal
Hair Colour:blond
Eye Colour:brown
Piercings:nope
Tattoos:nope
Other:

Crush:
Relationship Status:

Pets:
Other:
Pets Looks: [url][/url] [url][/url] [url][/url]
Last edited by Monster. on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me