.:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

.:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting}

Postby Shiver. » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:37 pm

.:Forever Scarred:.

Rules

~ All Tess' rules apply
~ I have the right to ban you from this rp
~ No dating two of your own characters
~ Try to keep the genders even but I am not to strict on making one boy and one girl, ect.
~ on the fontmeme.com erase name here and put in your character's name
~ Have fun

Forms

Code: Select all
[center][img]Picture-Goes-Here[/img]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=NameHere%0A&name=Faith Collapsing.ttf&size=40&style_color=000000[/img]

[img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/295/295055xwh4xs0dkx.jpg[/img]

[color=#404040].:Full Name:.

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.

.: Personality:.

.:Style:.

.:Crush:.

.:History:.[/color][/center]

Characters

.:Snow :: 17 :: Female :: Single :: Shiver <3 :: Form:.

.:Seth :: 18 :: Male :: Single :: Shiver <3 :: Form:.

.:Eli :: 19 :: Male :: Single :: To be made :: Shiver <3 :: Form:.

.:Jesse :: 18 :: Female :: Single :: To be made :: Shiver <3 :: Form:.

.:Gwen :: 18 :: Female :: Single :: .Be Yourself. :: Form:.

.:Chord :: 18 :: Male :: Single :: »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« :: Form:.

.:Amber :: 16 :: Female :: Single :: VampireWarrior123 :: Form:.

.: Daemon :: 17 :: Male :: Single :: ShadowMaster :: Form:.

.:Tyson :: 19 :: Male :: Single :: ginnie1918 :: Form:.

.:James :: 18 :: Male :: Single :: ginnie1918 :: Form:.

Mods

~If You Want To Be One Pm Me~
Last edited by Shiver. on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 pm, edited 9 times in total.

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

{ Book :: DA :: Artshop :: Gallery}
Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit

Postby Shiver. » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:38 pm

.:Full Name:.
Snow L. Blue
Female
She is a shy girl. She does not talk much because of her past. She is afriad and has bad aniexity. She may be afraid but she is good at heart. A real talker, you just have to get on her good side, and be paiteint and let her warm up to you. It may take awhile but you would have a good friend.
She wears ratty skinny jeans, tanks and t-shirts, and scuffed knee-high military boots.
No one
.:History:.
She has always had an abusive father. He would hurt her and her mother. One day it got out of control and he killed her mother. Her brother could not take the sight anymore and ran away that night with only a bat in his possesion. She on the other was too scared. She recived the long scar on her forearm that night. He spent 10 years in prison for homiside and she soent it half on the streets and half woth an overly 'helpful' foster family. She now lives in an old aboned house's cellar and he lives mostly everywhere but he knows where she is.

Seth Blu
Male
He is a kind soul but may not like people to think that. He is very intimidating. He usually skips school and parties at night. He does not follow the rules. His parents are away in some south african country helping children, but he thinks there somewhere having a long vacation because they have been away for about a year now. He owns a couple of train cars and has made his home in them.
He is a kind soul at heart but can seem kind of intimidating. He owns a boa constictor who he carries with him everywhere. He has long hanging black hair. His face is covered in jewelry including several lip rings. He has three peircings in each ear and one in his nose. He has pale skin, and a tattoo of a snake on his right shoulder blade. He usually wears high tops but perfers to be barefoot. He wears jeans a bit big for him and t-shirts.
No one yet
He has had an average history. Except for the parent thing.
He is not Snow's brother

Jesse F. Cooper
Female
She is very fun to be around, kind of jokative and funny. Thats only if you are abnormal like her, she is not into being a follower or being super prepy or judging
She dresses in skiny jeans and t-shirts.
N/A
pretty normal
Last edited by Shiver. on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:31 pm

bump

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:54 pm

bump

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mouse. » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Name; Gwen Marie Carson

Age; Eighteen

Gender; Female

Looks; Gwen has jet black hair that is naturally blonde but she dyes it almost every week, maybe every two weeks if she feels lazy. Gwen's hair is super straight only because she straightens it every day no matter what. Her eyes are a dark blue that stands out really well against her plain hair. Gwen is skinny, but not anorexic at the moment. She was once but within a month or two she gave into her love of food.
Gwen prefers to wear casual things; just a simple t-shirt and jeans will do. As for shoes, Gwen loves anything from worn sneakers to wedged boots.

Personality; Gwen is a shy girl, but it doesn't take much for her to open up to you; all that is needed is a warm hello and she'll start talking nonstop. That's the thing, she often get in trouble for talking to much, she's very much a people person. Gwen loves to party and often winds up drunk because she can't make the right decision when lots of her friends are influencing her.
At times Gwen can get angry. It often starts with a trigger like someone picking on her; she will completely blow up at you and get suspended for it. But poor Gwen can't help herself.

History; When Gwen was born she was told she had brain damage and would only lived until the age of five, but some miracle happened and she survived. Apart from that, Gwen was abused until the age of ten when she ran away and started to live on the streets. Someone found her and took her to an orphanage, where she was given to another abusive family but this time she dealt with it and always locked herself in a closet when she was afraid something bad was going to happen.

Crush; None, it takes a while for Gwen to fall in love.
Last edited by mouse. on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
name's
mouse.

about me: i am a math whiz that loves to write. I know that must sound crazy. I mean, who can be left brain but still think with a right brain? Anyways, I am a semi to literate roleplayer. I am most interested in realistic human roleplays, and I can play both girls and boys. If you need an extra person to join your roleplay, please message me.
mouse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:20 pm

{{Sure go ahead}}

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:08 pm

{{Accepted}}

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:28 pm

{{Hi! Just wondering: would it be okay if I used my own forms?? }}
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:29 pm

{{Sure Go Ahead}}

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me