.:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting

Postby Shiver. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 pm

.:18 :: Single :: Male :: Picture[x]:.

Seth looked over his shoulder to see a girl "ohh sorry, umm I'll go" he said and stood, brushing off his pants. He put his cell phone away. "free to sit now" he said motioning to the seat and he began to walk away. Thinking about how he could get another train car for hus collection. He forgot to feed rock.
Last edited by Shiver. on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

{ Book :: DA :: Artshop :: Gallery}
Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 pm

VampireWarrior123 wrote:AMBER

I walked into the train yard and looked around. The little garden area looked comfy for my emotions tonight. Slowly I walked over to it and noticed a boy looking up at the stars. I couldnt help but look up at them. My gaze shifted back to the boy as he pulled out his cellphone. He still hasnt noticed me.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:56 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I still remember 
I did whatever 
I had it all when I was young 
and free.Was never better, 
those were the best of times 

One last thrill and always 
It seemed to feel so right 
What I'd give for one taste 
Of one last thrill before I die

-One Last Thrill by Slash
ƇӇƠƦƊ's the name. Just so you know.
18|Single|♂|Picture of me!
    I let myself be dragged behind her again, "Um.. No. I was trying to figure out what was going on." I said kind of sounding a bit harsh, but didn't want it to come out that way, "look, I was just trying to help you out before. Not to be judgements or anything, but you look like you need it. " I said and sat infront of her, "Please don't cry though..." I said and sat Wih my knees to my chest on the cold concrete.
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Shiver <3 wrote:
.:18 :: Single :: Male :: Picture[x]:.

Seth looked over his shoulder to see a girl "ohh sorry, umm I'll go" he said and stood, brushing off his pants. He put his cell phone away. "free to sit now" he said motioning to the seat and he began to walk away. Thinking about how he could get another train car for hus collection. He forgot to feed rock.

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:10 pm

»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« wrote:
______________________________________________________________________________________________

I still remember
I did whatever

I let myself be dragged behind her again, "Um.. No. I was trying to figure out what was going on." I said kind of sounding a bit harsh, but didn't want it to come out that way, "look, I was just trying to help you out before. Not to be judgements or anything, but you look like you need it. " I said and sat infront of her, "Please don't cry though..." I said and sat Wih my knees to my chest on the cold concrete.
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Shiver <3 wrote:
.:18 :: Single :: Female :: Picture:.

Snow looked over at the boy, She just shook her head unable to talk at the moment. She was still panicking. Her stomach growled. She scooted up by one of the dumpsters, the cold was begining to seep into her pale skin. She tried to wipe away her tears with a shaky hand, she only acompished accidently hitting her nose. She could taste her salty tears. She turned to the boy saying between heavy breaths, "not...fault....help.....m" and then she bit her tounge and could taste blood.

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:24 pm

I still remember 
I did whatever 

I looked at her sympathetically, "I'm trying to help you. You gotta let me though." I said softly and inched just a little bit closer to her. I wanted to make her feel safe alright now. Like no one was going to hurt her. I want to help this girl, even if I didn't know anything about her,
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:29 pm

AMBER

I shook my head, "Hey no!" I ran and grabbed his hand. I looked up at him, "Dont leave...please." I begged with my eyes. I let go of his hand and smiled at him, "Im Amber." I introducted myself.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:35 am

.:18 :: Single :: Male :: Pictures:.

Seth looked back at the girl, "why" he asked. She had been at the party he was, he saw a few boys crowding her, obviously lets say under the influence. She had taken care of that pretty weel, and he respected her for that. He shrugged his shoulders and sat back down, but still wondered why she wanted him to sit with her when she hadn't let all the other guys get near her. He was at that same party.

.:18 :: Single :: Female :: Picture:.

Snow gabbed his hand trying to hold something to calm the shaking, she spit out the blood in her mouth in the other direction. She could not stop the tears though. She held onto his hand tight. His han shook along with hers. Akthough the shaking was getting weaker, it was still bad, and to the point where she could not stand. "I....I....need....hold...onto.....stable....self" she said hoping he would get the message.

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:10 am

I still remember 
I did whatever 

I looked at her with worry in my eyes. She wanted something to sop her shaking, or calm it down at least... I think. I sat next to her, sot letting go of her hand, but wrapped my arm around her back and held her close to my side, hopefully teying o stop, or at least ease the shaking. I still didn't understand why she was shaking, I'm thinking she was scared, and cold.
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups