.:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit

Postby mouse. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 am

wen- - - - - - - -
      Gwen opens up the secret door in the back of her foster parents' house and crawls through it. Before closing the door she sticks her head inside one last time and makes sure that no one is watching her. If this did occurs, she would be abused for life. Taking a last look, Gwen slung her purple string bag over her shoulder and ran down the littered street. She tripped over a large shard of glass and braced herself with her hands. Once she caught her breath she looked down at her knees and saw the glass was now an inch away from her left knee. Gwen took in a deep breath and stood up while shaking all over. Her bag had spilled out all the food and money she had carefully packed. She sighed and bent down to pick up the things and stuff them in her bag quickly. Something made a noise and Gwen was so startled that it took her a minute to realize it was just another kid, one like her. Instead of introducing herself, Gwen hid behind a wall and watched the girl.
name's
mouse.

about me: i am a math whiz that loves to write. I know that must sound crazy. I mean, who can be left brain but still think with a right brain? Anyways, I am a semi to literate roleplayer. I am most interested in realistic human roleplays, and I can play both girls and boys. If you need an extra person to join your roleplay, please message me.
mouse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:35 am

((The posts will be prettier later today. I'm not on my usual device and they can't be spectacular for a couple hours))

::C H O R D::
    I looked up as the sky as I walked back home from the party I was just at. My ride... Ended up drunk, so now I'm walking fourty-five minutes home. Haha... Moms gonna be so ticked off at me for sneaking out... I wanst supposed to be out later than 10:30 because.. Then apparently I was going I end up dead or something. She treats me like a kid even though I'm 18. Probably because I'm school. I should be out of there already, but... For held back because my brain wasn't 'developed' enough to pass kindergarten. Oh well. I continued down the dark streets, only dimly lit by the flickering street lamps in this neighborhood. It was cold, even though I was wearing a hoodie, and a thin black jacket ontop of it. It was just one of those nights. My breath was even isible each time i exhaled. I shoved my hands into my hoodie pockets and continued in home.
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:37 am

{{@ Alice can you make Chord run into her pleaseeeee
@ everyone we need one 2 more male charries i believe}}

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

{ Book :: DA :: Artshop :: Gallery}
Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:39 am

((I was working on that c; in my mind he's walking around where she is. Annddd if you need, I'll be happy to make another guy c:))
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 am

Snow

Snow awoke and winced as she lifted her cut arm, it had gotten worse. She pulled off her knee-high miltary boot, and fidgeted with the inner lining to get the pocket knife she kept in there. She pulled out the small knife with a black handle. She flipped it open and cut a long strip off the bottom of her shirt. She tied the strip of dirty black fabric over her cut. She put her knife away and slipped the boot back on. She stoop and streched and peeked out a splinted hole in the shed. She saw no one. She opened the door slowly and it squealed. She walked to the end of the alley looking around the corner and then began to walk down the sidewalk, looking over her shoulder every few seconds. It was night which meant her dad would probably be drunk and hobbling down the street and passing out in alleyways.

]Image

Seth

Seth walked dow the street to the train-yard. He had just left a party. He had drunk a little but not enough to effectivly daze him. He brushed a hand through his sleek black hair. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he ventured further down fourth street. He watched the cars lazily drive by. It seemed as if the city were asleep at this hour. He was sure many of the people at the party were, or just passed out to say the least.

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 am

I continued down the sidewalk I was walking on, hearing a squeaking door or something like that open. The streets at night were creepy as anything. I kept walking a little but faster now down the streets. Yea. I was chickening out right now. It's just.. Eerie looking around here, and it kinda scares me a little bit. I walked with my head down, still fast paced, before I bumped into someone. I jumped a little bit, and took a step back. I loked the girl over, now deeming she was probably harmless, "I'm sorry, didn't see you." I said quickly and a little bit nervously.
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 am

Snow

Snow screamed when a boy ran into her. Now she was shaking badly but not from the cold, from an almost panick attack, thinking it was her dad. She looked at the boy her age and immediately coved the long scar on her forearm from view. That scar had needed 37 stiches. She looked at him with black stained cheeks and said meekly "sorry". She probably looked like a wreck, her hair was not brushed, she had a peice of wet cloth tied around her stil bleeding arm, he hair was a mess, he clothes were dirty, her shoes torn, and she had scars, bruises, and cuts all over her. She scanned the boy coming on a clonclusion he had been at a party. He smelt like achohal, which she had sadly come to distinguise at a young age. She was still shaking badly and looked at him waiting for his response. He looked kind of scared, but hey, little kids run screaming from her all the time.

]Image

Seth

Seth walked dow the street to the train-yard. He had just left a party. He had drunk a little but not enough to effectivly daze him. He brushed a hand through his sleek black hair. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he ventured further down fourth street. He watched the cars lazily drive by. It seemed as if the city were asleep at this hour. He was sure many of the people at the party were, or just passed out to say the least.

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting

Postby Shiver. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:28 am

{{Little bump ^^}}

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:28 am

I looked down at the girl who looked scared out of her mind, and had obviously been crying, "Are you okay?" I ask softly with a kind of worried look on my face. My eyes trailed down to the piece of cloth tied around a bloody cut, and then looked at her as a whole. She didn't look okay at all, "Can I like.. Help you out or something? I- hm..." I said kind of thinking now. She looked a mess. Like she had gotten lost for years and years and didn't have anywhere to live for awhile. I know. I just offered to help out a girl that I don't know anything about. But... Is it not okay to be nice?
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:52 am

AMBER

I had went to a party tonight. Bad idea... Everyone was drunk and a few guys almost got into my pants if i hadnt of punched them out. I was heading down towards the train-yard. The cars kept passing by me as if i was just another normal person. How was i normal looking?! I had my black hoodie up over my head, covering my face, my ripped black jeans on, and my red hair was resting down the front of me. To myself, i dont look normal.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me