.:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting

Postby Shiver. » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Shiver <3 wrote:
.:18 :: Single :: Female :: Picture:.

Snow nodded, she did not move though, liking the comfort. She nodded again, "yeah I'm fine" she said in a shaking voice. She looked over to this stranger who had acutally cared for her. She wondered why he had even talked to her in the first place. "I, umm, sorry." she said "you can go if you want now" she said and looked down at her knees, letting go of him.

.:18 :: Single :: Male :: Pictures:.

Seth nodded, "you want some pasta" he asked as he stood to walk to his kitchen. He filled his kettle with water and put it on the stove. Then he filled a large pot with water and put it next to the kettle. He waited for then both to get hot. He stood by the stove staring at rock, and the girl.

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

{ Book :: DA :: Artshop :: Gallery}
Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:54 pm

AMBER

I looked back up at the boy and smiled, "Sure, if you dont mind." After he had left for the kitchen, i began to bond with the snake. Its face moved closer to mind and its tongue kept flickering out at my face. A giggle escaped from inside me as the snake began to crawl ontop of my head.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:46 pm

gtg will reply tomorrow]

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 am

VampireWarrior123 wrote:AMBER

I looked back up at the boy and smiled, "Sure, if you dont mind." After he had left for the kitchen, i began to bond with the snake. Its face moved closer to mind and its tongue kept flickering out at my face. A giggle escaped from inside me as the snake began to crawl ontop of my head.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:45 am

Shiver <3 wrote:
Shiver <3 wrote:

Snow nodded, she did not move though, liking the comfort. She nodded again, "yeah I'm fine" she said in a shaking voice. She looked over to this stranger who had acutally cared for her. She wondered why he had even talked to her in the first place. "I, umm, sorry." she said "you can go if you want now" she said and looked down at her knees, letting go of him.

Seth put the pasta onto plates and grabbed some butter and parmesan cheese. He brought the food into the living room. He saw her with Rock. He smiled amd set the food on the coffee table. "Dinner is served" he said setting the butter and cheese down.

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:18 am

AMBER

My gaze drifted up to the boy as he served our food, "Thank you." I managed to say as i let my arms reach out for the cheese. After eating a bit, i looked at him again, "You still havent told me your name, sir." I said softly.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:56 am

Shiver <3 wrote:
Shiver <3 wrote:
Shiver <3 wrote:

Seth looked at her with amusment in his eyes. "Sir" hesaid with a amall laugh. "The name is Seth." he said with a smile

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 am

Daemon C. Alexanders

Dae wandered around the streets, his head covered by a black hood as he traversed the shadows of the city.
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:03 am

Shiver <3 wrote:

Jesse walked down the sidewalk, hands stuffed in her pockets. She was coming home from the midnight premere of the sequel to her favorite movie. Her car had run out oof gas at about 2 blocks from the theater. She paused fir a mintue, her legs sore. She still had like ten more blocks to go. She went to sit around the corner, but someone else had taken up the bench

{{please keep the genders even guys}}

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:09 pm

AMBER

I giggled a little bit as i continued to eat the pasta with his snake. His name ringed through my ears as i smiled up at him, "Nice name. Mines Amber." I told him simply.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me