...i cant be no sʋρeямan...{one direction rp}{not accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

...i cant be no sʋρeямan...{one direction rp}{not accepting}

Postby wake me up. » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:19 pm

maybe this time you'll be more than a fan, more than just another screaming girl...

a few months ago; right before school got out, you entered a concert. you doubted you would win, but you just did it for the heck of it. the prize? a two month camping trip with... one direction! by this time, you have forgotten all about it. until one day when your parent/guardian walks inside with the mail. a letter for you? you run upstairs, opening it.

Dear lucky winner,
You have been selected to go on an all paid for trip with... One Direction!!!!
You, and four other lucky girls get to go for a camping trip with the boys of One Direction.
Two months, alone with Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Louis, tucked away deep
in the forest by a lake. A big welcoming cabin will be waiting with you, along with the boys.
Bring bug spray! A car will arrive at your house at 8:00 am this thursday, please be ready by
then! The boys will be looking forward to your arrival.

at first, you think its a gimic. until you see the bottom. each of the boys had signed the bottom. you almost scream. you run downstairs, telling you parents. they accept after persuading them, and you instantly start packing. soon thursday comes, and you're on your way to the lake. two months with one direction and four other girl s in a cabin. what was in store? love, drama, friendship, heartbreak?only time will tell...
Last edited by wake me up. on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
These 5 boys, 4 british, and 1 irish,
have changed my life forever. Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis
Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik; yes, One Direction.
They are amazing. In so many ways, and they have honestly
saved my life. Go ahead and call them an 'untalented, gay,
boyband.' But they've saved me.

Notes: Im back on a laptop!!! c:
Links: vote if you're a directioner! VOTE! c:
wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

...rules and places to be...

Postby wake me up. » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:19 pm

rules

☞ respect me and all other rpers.
☞ this is a semi lit. rp, please write at least 5 sentences; writers block is accepted, but not an excuse.
☞ one character per person.
☞ make your own form
☞ keep this rp pg thirteen. if you get sexual, go to pms or fade to black.
☞ when cussing, star out the vowels.
☞ do not join/reserve and never come back. my past rps have all faded, and i want this one to be different.
☞ keep drama in rp, not occ.
☞ no anime pictures.
☞ and of course, have fun!
☞ i'll probably add more.

places to be

Last edited by wake me up. on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:46 am, edited 9 times in total.

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

... characters and form ...

Postby wake me up. » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 pm

the lads

♕ harry styles| Lou's Girl
♕ niall horan| ˩ιℓℓιαи Ǥαℓɛ Ɔℓαяκɛ
♕ louis tomlinson|20|pg 4| kryptonite.
♕ zayn malik| oн нαrry...❤
♕ liam payne| Let'sGoToNando's

the ladies

♔. chloe mason|18|pg 1|me .
♔ reserved for pinkysparky1756
♔ . parker cali willis|18|pg 1| Superbia
♔ . quinn edwards|17|pg 3|˩ιℓℓιαи Ǥαℓɛ Ɔℓαяκɛ .
♔ . megan winters| 18|pg 12|╰☆╮Ƭιтαиιʋм╰☆╮ .

Code: Select all
make your own form! i love to see other's creativity and your literacy level! :D make sure you include all of the basics and unless you're making one of the guys, please dont use celebrity pictures. i have the right to accept and decline your form because this is a semi lit. rp, so I will accept you based on your form.
Last edited by wake me up. on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:06 am, edited 18 times in total.

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

... my form ... :)

Postby wake me up. » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:22 pm

{Chloe Austin Mason}
ηαмє; "hi, I'm chloe!"
αgє; "I'm 18 years of age."
gєη∂єя; "unless I have this whole 'biology' thing mixed up, Im pretty sure Im a girl."
тнємєѕσηg;
нαιя ¢σℓσя; "I'm blonde, but I have some dirty blonde roots."
єує ¢σℓσя; "my eyes are a 'greenish-grey' color."
нєιgнт; "Im somewhere around 5'5 ft tall, and I don't usually tell people my weight, but I weigh 110 pounds."
вσ∂у мσ∂ιƒι¢αтισηѕ; "just one tattoo.
σтнєя; "interesting fact: Im ambidextrous!"

ρєяѕσηαℓιту; Chloe is a care-free soul, she always means to do good, even though sometimes it doesnt come out as she wished it would. Chloe is very caring for everyone she loves and would do just about anything for a friend or a loved one. When you first meet her, she appears shy but once she opens up to you she can be the best friend you ever had. She is funny and humorous and she loves hugs! Chloe will stand up for what she believes is right. She hates to fight but she will if it is needed. When she was little, she was bullied a lot and that has had an impact on her. She is the kind of girl that laughs in a dead silence, and she cannot keep a straight face no matter how hard she tries
ℓιкєѕ; "I like a lot of things, so I will just name some things off the top of my head. s'mores, roller coasters, guys, otters, sea turtles, swimming, the beach, camping, smiling, and more but those are all I can think of right now."
∂ιѕℓιкєѕ; "Well, heartbreak, players, mustard, olives, sharks, snakes, and brats."
ѕєχυαℓ σяιєηтαтιση; "Im straight."
¢яυѕн/вσуƒяιєη∂/gιяℓƒяιєη∂; "no, I just got out of a bad relationship."
ƒαмιℓу ; chloe lives with her aunt because her mom was 16 when she was born and her dad left before she was born.
ρєтѕ; "my bunny, kiwi!"
нιѕтσяу ;When Chloe was about 9 all she would always hear was her parents fighting, and sometimes she had to stay at her grandparents house. When she was ten, her parents devorced and her and her mom left the beautiful beach that they grew up on. She had so many friends there that she grew up with, and she will never forget them. Her dad moved to Oregon and she visits him 2 times a year. She misses him a lot, but she tries to not think about it. Chloe fell in love and she and her boyfriend dated for a year, when she found out he had been cheating on her the whole time, her heart shattered, but with the comfort of her best friends and her mom, all it did was made her stonger, and realize to be careful when it comes to love
σтнєя;
Last edited by wake me up. on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ...i cant be no sʋρeямan... {one direction rp} {acceptin

Postby Darling, Darling » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:00 pm

And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since 18
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
Cos we're just under the upperhand
And go mad for a couple of grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
Or sells love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
Angels to fly

Hey, It's nice to meet you. I guess I should start by telling you about me. Well, My Name: is Kassidy Andrew Trumen. I was named after my mother who I never met seeing how she died giving birth to me. My great grandpa's name was Andrew so that's where I got my middle name and the last name is pretty easy to figure out. Some people call me Nicknames: Kas, or even Kat seeing how that's what my initials spell. As for my Age:I'm finally 18. You would think that this would seem exciting but, it's really scary if you think about it. I mean you're getting kicked out of home. Speaking of home, I live with my family, well part of it is my real family. My Family consist of my dad, my step mother whom I really don't like due to her seeming so fake, and my half sister. Even though she's a reproduction of my

father and the she devil my sister is pretty cool. Plus, I can't just disown her....Right? Well She's basically one of the closest people to me. Whenever I'm down; which is ofter, she's there to listen to me and is by far one of the most amazing people on this earth. I guess we should talk about my Personality: now. My friends describe me as the crazy one which is probably true seeing how I'm ADHD and all. I'm usually the one to laugh in a serious time like at a funeral which I have done before but I had a right. They say I'm usually just a little ball of sunshine and that I'm easy to get along with which is good right. Well when ever I'm not goofing around and starring at strange things and saying random facts or opinions, I'm really sweet. I have been told multiple times that I'm by far one

of the best listeners there is. I'm often the go to person when you have a problem that needs to be fixed. I can be mean though. Whenever I'm upset or sad I will tend to lash out at others. When this happens I can be very rude and hurtful and I will say sorry in advance right now. If I snap at you it will take a while for me to apologize because thats just the way I am.When I'm upset I tend to distance myself so I can prevent this. Overall if you're nice to me I will most likely be nice right back to you. Just remember that if you ever need anything I will do my best to do it or at least make the situation better than it already is. Oh please don't use the words hate around me I won't take you seriously. Just saying.
Alright now for the Likes and dislikes. I'll start with the Likes: I.Love.Food. Me having a high metabolism is great due to the fact that I am in love with food. I tend to have sharing problems when it comes to my food and this one time I bit my friends hand when she tried to take my beef jerky. I love beef jerky as well. I love to sing even though only a few people have ever heard me sing. I also play the piano and I have been playing since I was twelve. I am in love with ALL disney movies and who can blame me. They're magical right.Now for the Dislikes:. I hate stuck up people. They're selfish and only care about themselves. I also hate it when people try to take my food. One thing I can't stand is when people try to make others feel like they aren't worth anything. You are the reason for someones smile and you better remember that.
Now for my long and depressing History:. As a little girl It was hard growing up with only my dad but, he did his best and I'm thankful for that. In elementary school I got picked on a lot when topics about parents were concerned. I met my best friend who just so happened to be a guy named Jorge. He was a year older than me but did his best to stick up for me. We had been friends since 2nd grade for me and 3rd grade for him. We stayed this way all the way till highschool and many people seriously thought we were brother and sister. I mean sure we were always with each other but siblings, nah. I met this one boy who I really liked and Jorge and I stopped hanging out as much. After the nasty break up in sophomore year Jorge was there for me. In that time period though I didn't know what type of problems were going on at his home. A few months after that he committed suicide not giving anyone a clue or any signs. I still blame myself for it. I cried a while on a daily basis and even resorted to drinking. I got into a bad crowd that year and the next but in my last year of highschool I got sober and in memory of the whole struggle against depression I got a butterfly tattoo on my left wrist where some scars can be seen. Underneath the butterfly are the words, "Prevail,". What really helped me the most was the realization that he would have wanted me to smile and be happy even with him gone. It was as if he were letting me know that I didn't need him to stick up for me any more like the times in elementary school. Jorge was telling me that I wasn't that scared little girl anymore. I was a young woman with her future in front of her and so I got better for us.
On the brighter side lets talk about my nonexistent love life. So you make be wondering who I like and who my Crush is. Crush: At the moment and near future I won't be liking anyone due to the fact that I have very high standards and I tend to compare boys. I will move on eventually but it will take me time so just sit down grab a ticket and wait for your number to be called. As for a Boyfriend: I don't have one nor do I need one. I never got to tell Jorge how I felt and I never got to tell him that I loved him so I'm very shaky when it comes to relationships. Take it slow and maybe, just maybe I'll let you in. Now for my short list of Ex's:. I have had a few but, not recently because you know... I have things I need to deal with. I've had four or five ex's though. Now What to look for in a boy:I look for someone who knows how to have fun and just be themselves. I want someone who will take me seriously and except me for my flaws and there are a lot of flaws. This prince charming has to have a really really big appetite so I don't feel like a total cow when we go out to eat.
Now for the looks. As you can see I'm pretty short with a Height: of five foot four. I'm very proud to be called a shorty though. With me being so short I only weigh Weight: 87 pounds and 3 ounces. For my Choice of clothing: I would prefer my favorite old t-shirt, regular t-shirts, tank tops, Vans, Converse, Skinny jeans, Shorts, and of course sweat pants. My Hair color: I naturally a giant mix of browns. Somedays when I blow dry my hair I can even pass off as a dirty blonde. My Eye color:is also very confusing with dark blue in the middle with a pale blue ring around it and the rest is a blueish gray. As for Body Modifications:I have my ears pierced twice on each side and my belly button is as well. For tattoo's I have three of them. The butterfly with the word prevail and one on my lower back with the song title 'The A team,' on my lower back in cursive. On my ankle I have a small cross with the words strength on the inside of it. That's about it for telling you about me. Sorry if I bore or offended you in any way but, I really don't care.
Last edited by Darling, Darling on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lololol Under construction
Darling, Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkysparky1756 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:02 pm

» · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · »

+ - + - + - + - +

» · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · »

+ - + - + - +

Name: My name is plain 'ole Jenna Rose Marie I know, I know. Its bland and boring. But I guess its better than some names. Sure my parents could of named me "Genieveve Rosalina" or "Charolotte-Eleanor" But I got the short end of the stick with Jenna. But the "Urban Dictionary" definition for my name is "A Jenna knows what she wants and she gets what she wants. She has
extreme beauty, after seeing her once the boys get hooked. Jenna is demanding and sweet. She sticks up for anything she believes and always stands up for her friends." I guess its better than some crazy name like "Rayyneei-Boiw" Well the story behind my unbearably boring name is that my Aunts name Jenna, sadly she died when she was 20 from cancer, so my mooma-cita decided to name me after her. The story behind my middle name is, that my mom said that the day when I was born, her roses in the garden had just bloomed so she decided to name me rose. My last name has quiet a story behind it. "Marie" (Pronounced MA-REE) is the name of my birthfather, while my mothers last name (At the moment) is Jenkins. Well the name Marie Traces back to my ancestors, who are from france and turkey and around there. Apparently my great great great great grandfather did something against the law, and his last name was "yenkies" so he had to get away from the government and change his name, so the woman he fell in love withs name was Marie so he decided to make that his fake last name, so it stuck with our family ever since. Soooo yeah, thats the story behind my glorious name!

Hometown: Well, I grew up in Dallas Texas, born and raised! but my ancestors came from France, and Turkey. But the hay bails, horses, and farms are where the home is! Cant you hear my country twang?
It feels like we been living in fast-foward
Another moment passing by
The party's ending but it's now or never
Nobody's going home tonight

Katy perry is on replay,
She's on replay
DJ got the floor to shake
The floor to shake
People going all the way
Yeah, all the way
I'm still wide awake
Nickname: My nickname? Honestly people Jenna is short enough for y'all? Well if you must have one some of my close friends sometimes call me "Jenna-Bear or Jenna-Boo]"
Gender: Well from my feminine looks I am Obviously a male. What do y'all thing? Female, Lady, Girl, Fille, Nina, Chica, GGIIIRRRRL again and all that in-between! Wait actually, let me check... yup... oh yeah still a female...
Age: My age is 17 years YOUNG. Who said anything about growing up? Certainly not this girl; and I celebrate my birthday on February 4th. But I usually prolong February into just a month of partying, because why only celebrate a day when you could celebrate for a month?
Orientation What you still want more obvious things about me? I'm straight as a board, Sorry pretty ladies!
Family: My parents are divorced (Don't Ask), I've had 3 step dads, I have a little devil of a brother named Jackson and a little sister named Gracie

Not Mentioned Extra's: Jenna really looks mostly like her mother, with her soft facial expressions and golden-brown skin. Her little sister is quiet the opposite with her pale skin and black hair, chopped short. Jenna's father contributes too her eyes, giving her her long eyelashes and her slim body. Her brother looks just like her with cropped blonde hair and blue eyes with a green circle around his pupils. She had braces of two year so her teeth are now straight and "Perfect" Her lips are very full and usually a pink shade. She puts on eye liner most days and some mascara, but thats usually it. Her body type is a "Hour Glass"
Basic Description: Well lets start from the top and work our way down to the bottom, shall we? Jenna Rose Marie has long, blonde hair that is very think and every piece is very thick (She has a lot of it!) Her hair is alway in a side part and has been for the past 5 years; before then she wore it in a middle part but that definantly was not her look. She refuses to cut it so its length is down near her hip bone. She only gets monthly trims and has never cut more than a inch off of it in the last few years. Surprisingly for her hairs length and thickness, it is very healthy and soft. It cascades down her back and she usually is playing with it or twirling it. Since it is naturally pen straight, she might curl it, put it in a high pony tail, or messy bun to mix things up. Her hair also has surprisingly a lot of volume. She cannot stand flat hair so if you go into her bathroom you will find dozens of cans of hairspray. Since her hair has volume, on the days she doesn't blow dry it, you know those itty bitty piece of hair around your face you call "baby hairs?" those curl into delicate waves and frame her face. Her hair is naturally blonde, so it has darker highlights and undertones. In the winter, because of its deprivation from the sun, it become a darker color but never passes the
"blonde" category. With that said, in the summer she becomes more blonde. Sometimes she will wear a beanie. Next her skin, Jenna has naturally tan skin, a golden-honey color. She never uses tanning beds, as she says it will "unlock the wrinkles and freckles she has been trying to avoid for so long". In the winter, its usually a "milk and honey color" and takes a more brazillian effect in the summer, turning very brown. Her skin is not very oily and very soft. She was blessed with no acne (well not yet at least!) and only gets minor break outs every once in a while. Next her gorgeous eyes. They change with her mood and are usually a carribean blue with a green rim around the pupil. On other days they are just pure blue or blue with a tint of green. Her eye lashes, like her hair are very thick and long. Her eyes are very large, and are a very distinctive feature about her. Although one unlucky thing about having thick, and long hair is her eyebrows follow the pattern, so she has them waxed frequently. Her eyebrows are about 2 shades darker than her hair color naturally. Usually, Jenna's routine makeup is some tinted 20 SPF sunscreen on her face, mascara, lip gloss, and eye liner. She sometimes adds glitter on her eye lids and all of this makeup can be found in her purse. Jenna has a very slender nose, it fits her face shape pretty well, and she has never had surgery on it. Next are Jenna's lips. Jenna's lips are very full and plump, she is addicted to
[color=#FF80FF]I wanna stay up all night
And jump around until we see the sun
I wanna stay up all night
And find a girl and tell her she's the one
Hold on to the feeling
And don't let it go
Cause we got the floor now
Get out of control
I wanna stay up all night
And do it all with you[/color]
chapstick and lip gloss so you will see her applying it frequently. Her bottom lip is a little fuller than he top lip and she despises that.
She has your classic 34" 23" 34" body that is usually described as "Hour Glass". Jenna is 5'7 and 110 pounds. She was teased in school for being so skinny, but she can't help it. With a mix between her love of sports and fast matabulsim she loses wait fast. She has never been anorexic or ballemic, which some people accused her of. Her legs are very long and take up most of her body. She always jokes around saying that she has so much legs that they seem to flop around every where. They are very slender and mostly bruised from her bumping into things (she's a klutz!) Lastly she has size 5 feet.
Hair: I have long blonde hair that cascades down to about a inch from my waist. Its actually very healthy and sleek for its length and It either down or in crazy braids. In the summer its usually lighter than it is in the winter. I have natural dark highlights. My hair is naturally pin straight so sometimes curl it, but not often. My hair is either down, in some crazy braid (I can do some pretty crazy braids...) or in a messy bun.
Skin Tone: Im naturally tan and become even more "brazilian" in the summer.
Eye Color: My eyes usually change with my mood, usually its a deep blue with green around the pupil. Other times its a deep green.
Body Type: Oh you want to know about my glorious 12 pack? haha I wish. My body is very slender and petite. The closest i've ever been too a 12 pack is a 6 pack, and that was a little while ago. No, I'm not fat. My stomach is flat and outlined. I have slender legs.
Height: I am 5'7 and actually still growing. Im supposed too be 5'8 when I'm a old lady.
Shoe Size: Shoe size?! You crazy stalker. Im a size 5, I know tiny for my height!
Weight: Erm I think about 110 pounds
Scars: I actually have a pretty large one on the side of my arm from falling off of the Tractor and ones on my hip from falling off of my horse. I know I know I'm a klutz
Piercings: My ears are double pierced and my belly button is too
Tattoos: Guilty! I have some hearts on the nape of my neck
Outfit style: I usually wear a graphic t-shirt or crop top, and some shorts. Some ideas of my wardrobe are below.

+ - + - + - +

Personality: Jenna is a real character; she wants nothing more than to enjoy life. She is a naturally playful and happy person, and not much gets her down for long. Her world is a fun place—she is not naive, but rather chooses to see the humorous in things. Although more or less trustworthy, she isn't very industrious or dependable. In part, this is because she is flighty and easily distracted. Although not reckless, she is no coward and gets a thrill out of danger. She's very easygoing
Up all night
Like this, all night, hey
Up all night
Like this, all night, hey
Up all night

Don't even care about the table breaking
We only wanna have a laugh
I'm only thinking 'bout this girl I'm seeing
I hope she wanna kiss me back
about things and comes across as genuinely warm, charming, and friendly, which happens often since she deeply enjoys personal interaction (which she does with a lot of laughing, flirting, physical touching, and eye contact). As much as she likes to talk and laugh with others, she is actually very closed about her internal world and background, and she always finds a slippery way to change that subject. Cultural norms don't play an important role for her, except that she enjoys breaking them—not because she enjoys chaos, but simply because she thinks most rules are uselessly restrictive. This is one reason why she frequently engages in pranks and practical jokes, to shake things up and "punish" people who are too serious.
She is a very erotic creature, largely because she finds flirting be fun. She loves to flirt with guys. She can also be true to one person, but most of the time she will eventually be distracted by someone new. Can you tie her down?
Although Jenna can usually be read like a book, she has a secret side too her. Behind her partying and flirting, is a insecure, broken girl banging and trying too get out. She has been hurt to many times by guys and so she doesn't trust as easy as the next girl
Jenna is usually a girl who speaks whats on her mind, when its on her mind. Theres not much she can do about that.
She also has no real interest in religion. She is completely tolerant of other beliefs, but has no patience for people who try to force their morality on her. In cases when religion plays a restrictive role, she will become highly irreverent and even downright offensive.
This girl loves to talk about things that are fun and entertaining; she especially enjoys telling tales of her past exploits, which she tends to exaggerate into tall tales over time. She will also go out of her way to enjoy a local theatre show, musical performance, or party.
She's a generally happy person. Always wearing a smile. Although she's very gullible... She likes believing people. I don't think there is anything wrong with them giving their opinion of you, or anyone else for matter. That is why, when she finds out she's been lied to, she get mad. You don't want to see her angry. She turns into a explosive monster spewing curse words and other crazy things... so steer clear...

Hisory: Jenna doesn't like talking about her history, mostly because its just boring, and somewhat sad.. Jenna was born and raised in Dallas Texas, on a stereo-typical farm. She learned how to ride a horse before she was even 4, and a tractor when she was 6. From ages 4-16 riding was her life. She would take her horse "Nut-Meg" Out along the 100 Acre farm before feeding the pigs and other animals.
Katy perry is on replay,
She's on replay
DJ got the floor to shake
The floor to shake
People going all the way
Yeah, all the way
I'm still wide awake
Surprisingly her father was a lawyer and was usually out of town for business. She had a little sister named Grace and a little brother named Jackson. They all went to Dallas's Public School for the gifted from mondays too thursdays. Her best friend was a girl named Haylee who hung out with her everyday. When she was 12 her dad sat down the whole family and told them what he had really been doing on those business trips. A women. And they where getting married even before they where getting a divorce. My whole family shunned my dad and we have never talked to him since. At the age of 16 she went too her first "real" party and took a immediate LOVE too it, occupying most of her time and taking her away of horse back riding, so Grace and Jackson usually took Nut-Meg out. After that nothing really special happened.

"See? Boring and somewhat sad. I told you so!"

X - O - X - O

Horses

Dogs
All Animals
Coffee
Food
Pizza
Broccoli
Thunderstorms
Rain
PICKLES!
boyyyss
snogging
par-tays
horse back riding
Ukulele
All instruments
Piano
Sports
Ice Skating
Bubbles
My horse Nut-Meg
Romance
Romantic Stuff
Chinese Food
Friends
Hotels
Adrenaline
Eggrolls
Milk
Clothes
Makeup
Motor Cycles
Pool Toys
Farms
Texas
XReally scary movies
XMean Girls
XMean Boys
XClingy Boys
XAnnoying people

XGhosts
XEw... Fish gross me out
XI hate bugs
XSpiders!
XAirplanes
XStupid People
XBad Hair Days
XOily Skin
XZits
XBreakouts
XMovies with untied endings.
XWhen people don't respond
XAwkward People
XPeople with no sense of humor
XPeople Who don't understand dry humor
XHospitals
XHer Father
XGetting into fights

+ - + - + - + - + - + - +

Crush: Well no one has caught my eye....yet
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No one yet
Husband/Wife Woah woah woah! I'm 17!
Kids: Again, IM 17 Y'ALL!
What you look for in a guy: Im looking for someone intelligent, sweet, kind, caring, compassionate, all that good stuff! I really want and intelligent guy because, thats just sexy! Don't you think? You don't want a dumb boyfriend, or a boy who plays dumb.. Yuck. Someone who's sweet, compassionate. You know someone who will hold my hand, kiss me in the rain, let me wear there shirts,take me on romantic dates. Someone who's funny. I cannot STAND someone with no sense of humor! Like when you try to make a joke and another person doesn't laugh. AWKWARD!
pinkysparky1756

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wake me up. » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:22 pm

{ @ Superbia: sorry, no celebrity pictures unless you're making a guy.
@ pinkysparky: accepted!
Please spread the word on the rp! :D }

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darling, Darling » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm

I this case can I use my other Form? :3)
Lololol Under construction
Darling, Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wake me up. » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:26 pm

{sure, go for it. :) }

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups