This is Alberta Wregnig and Atalanta Wings, headmistress and Head of Sports for Fleetfeather Comprehensive.
Recently, some students over the summer term and holidays took the athletics course and lessons set up by Tom Snigs, who those who attended will be pleased to hear, passed his exam, and will hopefully teach here at the end of his course.
These athletics were such a hit with some students, as well as bringing out the best in others, that Miss Wings decided to set up an athletics team known as the 'Falcons'. We are pleased to announce that we are scouting for potential winners determined to have fun and give our school the reputation it deserves.
If you and your child are interested, please fill out the form below and return it to Miss Wings by within the 1st October and the 12th October for a better chance of being accepted.
Mrs Wregnig and Miss Wings
- Code: Select all
Family, Pets, Mates and (Any current) dates:
Rivals and Enemies:
Rule and Technique:
Events (This will be your character's SINGLE speciality. There needs to be a boy and a girl for each. Girl's names will be highlighted in pink next to the event, boy's in blue. Boys typically run longer distances, please note.)
-Running events include-
Sprints (100m, 200m, 400m),
Middle distance (800m, 1500m)
Long distance (3000m Steeplechase, 5000m, 10,000m)
Hurdles (110/100m, 400m)- Tadita Gingings
Relays (4x100m, 4x400m)
-Jumping events include-
-Throwing events include-
(We need them in athletics, so why not here!)
1. All of Tess' rules apply
2. You do not need experience in track and field, though it is useful.
3. There is no codeword. However, based on your athlete's speciality, you need to put down-
A) A rule for the speciality
B) A good technique for it
It shows that you know at least something.
3. No powerplaying and godmodding! Nobody appretiates it!
4. No little stars (***) to signify swearing. Please. Oh, and no rude words of any kind ('Hell' is the worst you can go up to)
5. While any Lit. is fine, everyone is expected to use proper grammar and punctuation. If, in any way, bad grammar is caught three times in row (Typos discluded), I shall roleplay an English class. Oh, and if your character actually writes in txt tlk nrmly, thn dnt tk it 2 ur actl rp. See how hard it is to understand? That, and I'm a grammar nazi.
6. One athlete per person.
7. This is a Liverpool-based roleplay, so there will be quite a few scousers. However, your character can be any nationality, so long as they attend Fleetfeather.
8. You can have a surname, but only in anagram form of any username you have/had on CS. (E.g; Wreging is gingerW backwards.) If you're using a past username, put your current username at the top with the to-be-anagramed surname in brackets.
9. You CAN hear rumours about athletics competitions, but Miss Wings is the one who actually says you're going.
10. If there are no more spaces for a girl or boy on your favourite sport, then please, please don't argue or try and control other characters. Choose another sport or accept that you were too late.