Ɩƨ ˩σʌɛ ιи тнɛ Διя? -- 20 Ƨρσтƨ Ѳρɛи!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Ɩƨ ˩σʌɛ ιи тнɛ Διя? -- 20 Ƨρσтƨ Ѳρɛи!

Postby Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 am

It's finally summer, not that it makes any temperature difference in Miami, Florida, but it does meen that you're off of school and you can spend every day on the beach, tanning, swimming, doing whatever, but it doesn't matter because you do it all with that special someone, your other half. You plan on spending each and every day with your boyfriend or girlfriend. But every relationship has their flaw, right? Jobs, differences, family, time, anything. Well that's what will draw someone apart, or maybe others together, but who knows? Is it here?

Last edited by Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

so this is my signature... i adore this guy, but he doesn't really know i exist. i have two dogs, max and molly, and a cat, p.k, short for prince kitty. my parents aren't married, but they weren't ever divorced, either. i mainly live with my mom, but go off to my dad's every other weekend and thursday. i dance on mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays, and i love it more than anything else that gets me off my feet. i like alternative music ( like imagine dragons, panic at the disco, boy, daughter, the airborne toxic event, 3oh3, etc ) and i'm not as happy as i seem... c:
Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Яʋℓɛƨ

Postby Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am

This is semi-lit. End of story. Atleast three lines per post, and more is highly appreciated, and I know I'll probably be doing more.

Writers Block, I understand people get it, but it won't be an excuse each and every time you post.

Make your posts pretty, please please please. Atleast make the writing a smaller size, it makes the replies look neat.

Drama is highly encouraged! I love drama, but not every girl is going to get pregant and not every one is going to be depressed and not everyone is going to get hurt.

Minor cursing is fine, but I don't want every post to have a curse word in it. And, star out part of the cursing please.

I understand this is a romance, so if you go that far then fade to black or whatever you wanna do.

You can use your own form and make modifications to mine, just make sure that you have the basics, history, and personality in the form you use.

Everyone will be different. Not every girl will be the sweet and funny girl that will kick your *ss. Not every guy will skate and not be afraid of anything.

Codewords are stupid. No codewords here, relax.

You can only play one boy and one girl, and your characters can't have a crush on each other or be in a relationship, and they can be related.

If you don't post at all for a while, then I'll pm you with a warning and if you don't reply within however much time I gave you then your spot is gone unless you have an excuse.

More can and may be added (:
Last edited by Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

so this is my signature... i adore this guy, but he doesn't really know i exist. i have two dogs, max and molly, and a cat, p.k, short for prince kitty. my parents aren't married, but they weren't ever divorced, either. i mainly live with my mom, but go off to my dad's every other weekend and thursday. i dance on mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays, and i love it more than anything else that gets me off my feet. i like alternative music ( like imagine dragons, panic at the disco, boy, daughter, the airborne toxic event, 3oh3, etc ) and i'm not as happy as i seem... c:
Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ɔσʋρℓɛƨ

Postby Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:02 pm

T h e . L o v e . B i r d s They're made for each other and the cutest couple ever, and they aren't afraid to show off their love for each other, but is there a secret?
Ariette Merida Walch - Seventeen - toilet paper
Dakota Tony Luck - Eighteen - βɛℓℓƨ, ι αм

T h e . G o o d . G i r l . a n d . h e r . R e b e l i o n She's a good girl with the over protective parents, he's the rebel that skates around and causes trouble. Nothing wrong could happen if parents were away, right? Well, the parents are here and as protective as ever.
Lyla Arianna Willson - Eighteen - Me
Riley Jayden Kessler - Seventeen ½ - ∞ 'I.nfinity ∞

T h e . A b u s i v e . P a i r She loves him, he loves her. End of story, right? Wrong. They're adorable in public, but of course when they're alone this boy verbally abuses her and even leave a few scratched and bruises, but will she face the fact that he's not right for her, even if she loves him too much and can't see him leave?
Reserved Female - Hazelwish
Open Male -

T h e . L a w . B r e a k e r s The-re crazy for each other, but that's not all they're crazy about. They break the laws, the do the drugs, the steel the things, they're trouble starters. They love each other while doing that though, but will the cops eventually catch up?
Isabel Mari Forton - Sixteen - ShadowOfAGirl
Ciro Hale - Eighteen - .sarcastic.cow.

T h e . F r i e n d s He likes her, she likes him, but they aren't official. It's a two way crush, but no one bothers to make the first move. It's actually a little cute, and a lot of people think they should be together, but they don't know the other's thoughts, let's see how this turns out.
Kelly Rachel Valota - Seventeen - DisabledDinosaur
Open Male -

T h e . O b v i o u s . O n e s They're friends, yes, and they act like a couple, yes, but they aren't one. Who will be the one to break the silence for their crush, if they have one at all?
Reserved Female - B r e e z e.
Carter Erik Valant - Eighteen - toilet paper

T h e . S u r p r i s i n g . T w o There was boy that came from a completely different backround as his girlfriend, as was their personality. Oh wait, this is a couple that fits that description perfectly. What will happen? Will their differences finally come between them?
Aggie Katherine Moore - Eighteen - DownTheRabbitHole
Hunter Nicholas Kole - Nineteen - Me

T h e . H o t . a n d . C o l d You're hot and you're cold, you're yes then you're no. The song Hot 'n Cold by Katy Perry, farmiliar right? That song is this couple, always on and off and big fights, but they always seem to get back together. Will they have the biggest fight in their history this summer? Will they be through?
Dylan Kay Bazin - Seventeen - *Cherry Blossoms*
CJ James Price - Eighteen - I Am Legend

T h e . P r i d e You've heard and gay pride? This is them. They're born this way, nothing to change that and they don't want to be different anyways. They do love each other, but what will the other people at the beach think?
Open Male -
Open Male -

T h e . L o v e l y . L a d i e s They're lasbian and they're proud. They love each other and they aren't afraid to show it. They're different in a good way, and that's all there is to say. But peer presure can settle in quickley, who knows what might happen.
Open Female -
Open Female -

T h e . C l u e l e s s They both like each other, like alot. They aren't dating, it's just a crush, but neither one of them knows that they're crushing, what will break the ice?
Charlie Alecia Yankton - Eighteen - ∞ 'I.nfinity ∞
Daren Harten - Eighteen - zoning2468

T h e . L o v e . T r i a n g l e He likes her, she likes him, and then he likes a different her that likes him back. It's a classic love triangle, and he can't choose which lady he'd prefer. Maybe he can't choose, maybe he does choose, maybe the choice is both of them...
Jaylene Michelle Smith - Sixteen - Changing.Seasons
Reserved - Beagle~Basset~Luver
Open Male -

T h e . C o m p l i c a t e d There is one girl who has been friend with this boy for as long as she can remember. They have always been the best of friends, but he sees her as more, but has never told her. Until one day, she meets a new boy who she starts to fall in love with. Her friend then sees what is going on, and tells her about his feelings for her. She then begins to acquire the same feelings for him, but she is confused because she finds herself falling for both. The two boys know about each other, but are determined to win her over. It soon becomes a competition between the two boys as they try to win her over, and not let her fall for the other. Who will she choose? And when she does, will the other one give in or continue to persist? Or, will she choose one of them at all?
Amber Victoria Daan - Eighteen - .:Savage.:.Garden:.
Caleb John Moore, the Best Friend - Eighteen - Changing.Seasons
Open Boyfriend -

T h e . L o n g . S t o r y They were happily in love, intil a parent got a new job. She had to move away for a while, and we all know how long distance relationships work out. They moved apart, done their own things, but always had eachother in the back of their minds. Well, she's come back, and now they can love and see each other, which is a plus for the two, and they're back. But who knows? Maybe the time has torn them.
Reserved Female - fuzzy peach
Open Male -

]T h e . S i n g l e s They're all single and ready to mingle, and there are six of each gender here.
Four Open Females -
Era Madison Rydar Smith - Sixteen - EmotionalDisaster
Haley Evergreen - Sixteen - Pineapple-
Lucifer Stacy Jamie - Fifteen - βɛℓℓƨ, ι αм
Six Open Males -

Feel free to pm me ideas (: Thank you ∞ 'I.nfinity ∞ for ideas for the Clueless and the Love Triangle (: Thank you .:Savage.:.Garden:. for the idea of The Complicated, and fuzzy peach for the idea for love you all (:
Last edited by Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:58 am, edited 14 times in total.

Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ƥℓαcɛƨ αи∂ Ĵσвƨ

Postby Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:43 pm

It's Miami, there's stuff all over! There's the mall, the bookstore, the little shops and restaraunts, the park, and the beach of course. You can work almost anywhere, like the smoothie shop, or go anywhere, like the gym.

There are current job opening as a lifeguard, waters at a new burger place, helpers at a pet shop and their pound, servers at a cafe, ice cream shop, and diner, deliverers at the pizza shop, helpers at the music store and record shop, and of course you could go without a job for the summer.

You can om me for job suggestions (: Thank you B r e e z e. for some suggestions (:
Last edited by Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ƨκɛℓɛтσи

Postby Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Code: Select all
[center]images/links
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=T%20h%20e%20s%20e%20.%20B%20a%20s%20i%20c%20.%20T%20h%20i%20n%20g%20s.&name=aescrawl.ttf&size=15&style_color=FFA914[/img]
[size=85][b][color=#00BFFF]f u l l . n a m e .[/color][/b] here
[b][color=#BF0080]n i c k . n a m e .[/color][/b] here
[b][color=#40FF40]a g e .[/color][/b] here
[b][color=#ff8400]g e n d e r .[/color][/b] here[/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=A%20n%20d%20.%20J%20u%20s%20t%20.%20i%20n%20.%20C%20a%20s%20e%20.%20S%20o%20m%20e%20o%20n%20e%20.%20C%20a%20n%20t%20.%20S%20e%20e%20.&name=aescrawl.ttf&size=15&style_color=23A8D9[/img]
[size=85][b][color=#00BFFF]h a i r .[/color][/b] here, color style blah blah blah
[b][color=#BF0080]e y e s .[/color][/b] here (:
[b][color=#40FF40]e t h n i c i t y .[/color][/b] here - like skin tone and bloodline
[b][color=#ff8400]c l o t h i n g . s t y l e .[/color][/b] here - like everyday clothing
[b][color=#00BFFF]p h y s i c a l . d e c r i b i t i o n .[/color][/b] HERE!
[b][color=#BF0080]p i e r c i n g s .[/color][/b] here
[b][color=#40FF40]t a t t o o s .[/color][/b] over there. no here, silly!
[b][color=#ff8400]h e i g h t .[/color][/b] here
[b][color=#00BFFF]w e i g h t .[/color][/b] h e r e[/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=B%20u%20t%20.%20i%20t%20s%20.%20W%20h%20a%20t%20s%20.%20o%20n%20.%20t%20h%20e%20.%20I%20n%20s%20i%20d%20e%20.%20T%20h%20a%20t%20.%20C%20o%20u%20n%20t%20s%20.&name=aescrawl.ttf&size=15&style_color=21D417[/img]
[size=85][b][color=#00BFFF]p e r s o n a l i t y .[/color][/b] make it lengthy please (:
[b][color=#BF0080]h i s t o r y .[/color][/b] LENGTHY
[b][color=#40FF40]l i k e s .[/color][/b] here
[b][color=#FF8400]d i s l i k e s .[/color][/b] here
[b][color=#00BFFF]f e a r s .[/color][/b] here
[b][color=#BF0080]a d d i c t i o n s .[/color][/b] here, if you have any (: [/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=A%20.%20S%20o%20.%20C%20a%20l%20l%20e%20d%20.%20L%20o%20v%20e%20.%20L%20i%20f%20e%20.&name=aescrawl.ttf&size=15&style_color=FF52F9[/img]
[size=85][b][color=#00BFFF]o r i e n t a t i o n .[/color][/b] here (:
[b][color=#BF0080]b o y f r i e n d . o r . g i r l f r i e n d .[/color][/b] you can edit later
[b][color=#40FF40]c r u s h .[/color][/b] if you have one, and you can have one if you already have a boyfriend/girlfriend
[b][color=#FF8400]e x e s .[/color][/b] ??????
[b][color=#00BFFF]s i t u a t i o n .[/color][/b]here[/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=J%20u%20s%20t%20.%20S%20o%20m%20e%20.%20T%20h%20i%20n%20g%20s%20.&name=aescrawl.ttf&size=15&style_color=FFA914[/img]
[size=85][b][color=#00BFFF]j o b .[/color][/b] here, if you have one - this section won't have pictures, only links please
[b][color=#BF0080]h o u s e .[/color][/b] here, most likely your parents or an apartment, nothing too crazy
[b][color=#40FF40]p e t s .[/color][/b] if you have some but you don't need them
[b][color=#FF8400]p h o n e .[/color][/b] everyone will have a phone
[b][color=#00BFFF]t r a n s p o r t a t i o n .[/color][/b] here, if you have a skate board and a car then put them both, that's why it's transportation instead of car (:
[b][color=#BF0080]r o o m .[/color][/b] here, and like everything else a link please (:
[b][color=#40FF40]o t h e r .[/color][/b] anything else for the whole form (:[/size][/center]

Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ѳтнɛя Ƭнιиɢιɛƨ

Postby Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:42 am

You're in Miami in the summer, it's hot. You can go to the beach and all that stuff, but please don't be rediculous with your clothes. Yeah, it'll rain sometimes, but that doesn't meen coats. Just make sence, that's a big pet peeve.

It's currently summer, so let's say that it's the first day off of school and is about 80°F, sunny, and a great day for a trip to the beach.

The roleplay is currently
Happy roleplaying!

Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ɩƨ ˩σʌɛ ιи тнɛ Διя?

Postby Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:42 am

f u l l . n a m e . "Well hello to you too. My name's Hunter Nicholas Kole, nice to meet ya."
n i c k . n a m e . "Most people just call me Hunter, nothing more nothing less."
a g e . "I'm twelve. No! Kidding, I'm nineteen."
g e n d e r . "Dude, male, boy, guy, stud, man, so on. Feel free to check though, ya know."

h a i r . "My hair's light brown, like the color of wet sand. But it's not mushy, it's just thick, ok? For most parts it goes a little past my ear, but it's not like I wanna perfect my hair. Well, I mean it's already perfect. "
e y e s . "I have puppy dog eyes, they're dark, chocolate brown and probably the most adorable eyes you've ever seen."
e t h n i c i t y . "I have pretty tan skin 'cause I'm like half mexican and have european, don't ask me like what kinda european 'cause I don't know. Wanna know something awesome? I speak Spanglish which is curse words in Spanish, my dad taught me kinda sorta."
c l o t h i n g . s t y l e . Hunter likes to wear jackets or hoddies with baggy jeans, the usual that a teenage boy would wear. Sometimes he'll wear a tee shrit under neath that has something silly like a panda or Bob Marley printed on, but usually it's just a plain shirt of almost any color, but not brown because he thinks that color is very boring and weird, like what goes in the toilet. Hunter will usually wear some sneakers with his jeans, but his jeans are too long for most to see them and he won't ever wear shorts out in public because of something that happened once when he was wearing shorts, in public, and there ended up being a scar and he hates for people to see it. Sometimes he'll wear a het for his home team in Basebell, the St.Louis Cardinals, and he's very proud of their wins, and if you haven't noticed, he likes baseball and sports.
p h y s i c a l . d e c r i b i t i o n . Hunter is a perticularly fit teen that uses his height to mix in with his build, which happens to be skinny but muscular.
p i e r c i n g s . "None, I'd rather not be a chick."
t a t t o o s . "Nope, Emmi won't let me."
h e i g h t . "About six feet even, pretty tall, eh?"
w e i g h t . "Somewhere between 160 and 190 pounds, but I swear I'm that much because I'm tall and buff."

p e r s o n a l i t y . Although he'd disagree, he likes to flirt - alot. But, he isn't a player that likes to break hearts, he just likes to have a little fun with it and mess with people. So, with the ladies he either totally ignores them and plays hard to get, or he totally gives them everything, then never speaks to them, unless he's interested. Then, after a while he'll just talk normally, flirting is like introducing hiimself, unless he's with the dudes. With his boys he'll try his best to impress them, saying all that stuff that is daring and stuff, but he won't tell a lie so he actually has to do it.
After you get to know him, meet him, all that jazz, you see that he has too many funny bones, and is always cracking jokes, whether they're a little effensive or not. But you can't stay mad at him, he's too good of a friend once you become one of his. But you also see the same daring side that the guys did when they met him, because over all he wants fun, risks, and adventures. His risks are usually involving drugs and doing some bad things, but he always meens well.
So, past his adventurous - and stupid - side and his greetings side, there's the part of Hunter that wants to be alone and sometimes just.... Disapear. In his room at night he thinks his whole past through, and wishes he'd do it all over, but it's never that easy. But another part of him just wants to say that he's turned out fine, except for his reputation. But then another part tells him that he is who he is, there's no changing that, and that he's special for it. But either way he's always hating himself for everything he does, but like I said, he's good at acting.
h i s t o r y . Well, Hunter likes to say that his whole life story is this; abandonment, juve, happiness. That's his explanation, but it goes alot deeper than that, and there's alot more details.
How 'bout we start with abandonment. When his mother was seventeen, she had a boyfriend and then had Hunter, so he was obviously not ment to be. But, since they didn't beleiv in getting rid of him with any method, so it was almost like he was abandoned in his own home. His parents didn't really care much for what he did, when he did it, who he did it with, and where he did it. So basically, he never got cared for or got disaplined. His father, the one that cared most for him, was usually away with other people, then purposed to Hunter's mother when Hunter was three, and she said yes, and they moved here, getting away from Missouri and going to be by Hunter's dad's sister, Aunt Emellia. But then it just made his parents fight more, so Hunter's side that doesn't always respect girls came into play, along with no manners or rules.
So with no rules or anything that kept him from the bad stuff, he started to smoke cokain. Since he was fifteen, actually. So, when he was sixteen he brouth some to school, thinking he would do a drug deal, but got caught by some goody-two-shoes, and sent to juvie. You know that his parents didn't really care? Well they thought of this as a vacation for them more than a punishment for him, and didn't bother to put in any money to bail him out. In juvie he got a lot of his personality put in him, and he likes it, and he's made a few friends in those two years - in fact, he was considered popular, in juvie. And of course he got a new love for skate boarding, you can't take it away from him, now. Of course you don't really wanna be popular in juvie, but it's better than being picked on. Hunter got out when he was eighteen, and got sent to his aunts house, same school and everything, just alot better home environment.
And that brings us to happiness. His aunt couldn't stand the way he was treated when he got sent to juvie, but she couldn't aford to get him out, so she promised him that as soon as he got out she'd take him in, so Aunt Emellia did just that, and he's been happy, and just a little in love...
l i k e s .
~} Skate boarding - The second love of my life
~} Parties - Nothin' better than lettin' loose
~} Risks - They make me feel dangerous.... Like Batman
~} Mountain Dew - Who wouldn't like it?! It's a green jodar soda!
~} His aunt - I hate to be mushy, but she's my savior..... I call her Emmi
~} Drugs - A little bit here and there can't hurt anyone too bad...
~} Exploring the night - It makes me feel beast, end of story
~} Brunettes - I think that they have a cute look.... No shame here peeps
~} Hampsters - They're just so huggable and fluffy! I had one once..... Then I went to juvie.....
d i s l i k e s .
~} His parents - Thay didn't care for me one bit, ever
~} Getting in arguments - Because I don't want it to get too far, and I wouldn't want to have someone getting hurt in my hands
~} Liars - My parents kinda were
~} Rules - It's really hard to hold back all this, ya know?
~} Popular jocks - In my opinion, it's lame to be considered popular because you can run around with a football in your hand. Pointless
~} Adults - Except for Emmi, she's da bomb. Other adults are just boring and mean, or careless
~} Getting swarmed by a lot of people - I'm not claustrophobic, it's just that it gets really hot because of body heat.... And sometimes I can't trust 'em
~} Juvie - It's kinda mixed emotions here, but I'd be a bit better off without juvie
~} British guys - I can't beleiv girls go googly eyed over them just because they have an accent. I hate it
~} Milky Ways - They're just chocalate with mush inside! It's crazy that people make a living off of that!
f e a r s .
~} Airplanes - I've never been on one and I don't plan to, I can get higher then they can....
~} Feeling alone - It's like my mom and dad all over again
~} Loosing some people - Who wouldn't be afraid of the closest ones to them dieing?
~} Dieing - It's just a thing that people are afriad of, kay? But of course you vampires wouldn't know.... yep, I see what you drink... Not koolaid...
a d d i c t i o n s . "Well, I am kinda addicted to coke.... But I'm dialing down from it. And tobacco, smoking and chewing."

o r i e n t a t i o n . "Sorry dudes, I know you want it but you can't have it. I'm straight."
b o y f r i e n d . o r . g i r l f r i e n d . -will edit-
c r u s h . -will edit-
e x e s . "Uhm.... There was my first chica in preschool, her name was.... Emily, yeah and then my second one in preschool... She was Brie and.... I'll see ya later."
s i t u a t i o n . The Surprising Two

j o b . "I'd be happy being a life guard, but naw. No job for me."
h o u s e . "My Aunt Emmie's beach condo, it's on the beach."
p e t s . "I don't think Emmie will let me get anything."
p h o n e . "My Android has a crack on the top of the screen from when I dropped it..... In the sink."
t r a n s p o r t a t i o n . I have my skate board and my piece of mierda car."
r o o m . "My room."
o t h e r . "Nope."

f u l l . n a m e . "Delyla Arianna Willson, you?"
n i c k . n a m e . "Most people call me Lyla, so call me Lyla please and thank you."
a g e . "Eighteen years young."
g e n d e r . "Do I look like a d*mn man? No."

h a i r . "I have long, thick, wavey, and dark brown hair, but I usually just put it up in some kinda bun."
e y e s . "I have pretty, blueish grey eyes."
e t h n i c i t y . "I'm kinda tan, and I'm not sure what my exact ethnicity is. Well I do know I'm part german, I'm related to Hitler, cool right? But not a direct bloodline, but still."
c l o t h i n g . s t y l e . Lyla usually wears graphic, baggy shirts with some short or skinny jeans and some sandals or heels, with of course the usual girl things; jewelry. On occasion she'll wear boots, only if she's somewhere cold. Lyla won't usually put in hair accesories unless it's hair spray or bobby pins, maybe the occasional head band now and then, but no flower pins or sparkely things. She loves to paint her nails, and usually has a different color or style every day, but the only really fancy thing she does is french nails, nothing too special.
p h y s i c a l . d e c r i b i t i o n . Lyla is a pretty tall and skinny girl, but she doesn't have alot of muscle anywhere, no six pack or guns for her. I guess you could say she's like a tall peanut with arms, legs, and a head.
p i e r c i n g s . "I have a simple, diamond belly ring and my ears of course pierced."
t a t t o o s . "I have a tatoo on my left shoulder of a feather, a symbol showing that I can fly, and a tattoo on the back of my neck symbolizing Jesus, my savior."
h e i g h t . "About average, five ten."
w e i g h t . "On the lower side of average at about 132."

p e r s o n a l i t y . You know how they say that girls have multiple personalities? Lyla's living proof of that. It's wierd, because it's like she finds everything as a game, she's that crazy. It starts off when she meets girls for the first time.
With new girls she's pretty fierc, I guess you could say, meaning that if you ever mess with her that you better prepare to throw back some more mean comments. She can get very aggresive and to most girls she brings the wrong vibe when she first meets them, because she sees most girls as a threat, actually. Lyla is minipulating, too, and if she finds anyone on her bad side then prepare to be harrased or humiliated, because she's great at revenge, even if you didn't do anything. If she just meets you for the first time she can be intimadating towards you, and can be hard to get along with if you make one mistake, like throw a harsh glance in her direction or say something to make her look bad, but that's only to the girls.
To boys, however, she is the first one to be a flirt and a little seductive, which makes sence with her name because it means love lore or seductive, and she does a good job at bringing it out. Being a flirt is another one of Lyla's many personalities, and she brings out the fierce side in it too, making almost any boy fall into her trap, no matter if he has a girlfriend, is butt ugly, or is the cutest boy to get in school, she just makes it one of her things. But she will stay true to her buddy that she's dating, it's just one of her games; make them fall for you, then break their heart.
More of her smaller personalities are being shy, a little friendly, welcoming, rude, or whatever other thing you can get out of her. But behind Lyla's flirting and fierc modes, she is a huge goof and loves to have fun and laugh with who ever she's with, but it does take a long time to get that close to her. But when you're close, she trusts you with everything possible, and like I said, is a huge laugher. She loves to laugh and have fun, but with the boys some flirting always comes into play, but she'll be there for you like a good friend, always, but only if you're her friend.
h i s t o r y . Lyla was born and lived for eight years in a fmaily of five, having a twin sister, Lindsey, a two year younger brother, Matthew or Matt, and two happily married parents, Renee and Bill. Her mother was a photographer, her father a good man that sold houses for living, nothing out of the ordinary. But her twin got diagnosed with lung cancer when she was seven because the neighbors nextdoor always smoking, and Lindsey always wanting to go outside she breathed it in too much, so she died a year later, causing Lyla to have to defend for herself because her twin used to usually.
With Renee being a photograhper, she circled the world, being one of the finest and capturing every good moment. For a while it was only Delyla, Matt, and her dad, but when her dad died in a car accident, her mother had to come back to make a big decision; should she give up everything and stay home with her kids or take them with, and of course she took them with, saying goodbye to all the bad memories.
That was when she was seven, so she was schooled in multiple different places, her and her brother forced to learn many languages, and her love for photography and traveling was there, and of course art, along with singing here and there. When Lyla turned fifteen her mother retired, so they went back to New York, where they'd started out, and continued her passion for photography, artistic skills, and she studied cultures all around the world, continuing the love for travel, and coming here, after her mother got married to a great man that had a job transfer.
He - Lyla's new step dad named Jeff - is a great father, and has been raising Lyla and Matt perfectly, and has grown a little bit attatched to them, so Jeff is a bit over protective of Lyla and Matt. But, of course Matt is now on a Trip with a bunch of school friends, having fun in Cuba, so lucky Lyla get's Jeff to watch over her for a whole two years.
l i k e s .
~} Photography - I grew up with an eye for it, of course I like it
~} Painting - It's like photography but you get to creat it
~} Doing other's hair and Make up - I can perfect it on other's faces, not mine
~} Traveling - Well.... It's cool to see things....
~} Different cultures - I know alot of languages, so yeah
~} Singing - Sometimes I can sing awesome-like
~} Pandas - They're so cute what's not to like? I mean sure they sneeze but it's sure as H*ll funny to watch the mother panda react.
~} Drawing - It's less complicated than painting but just as fun
d i s l i k e s .
~} Competition - Not the games, just the people that are my competition
~} Fatty food - It makes people fat and I don't find it that good, anyways.
~} Tsunamis - I've almost been caught in one once.....
~} Sharks - My whole family, actually. Matt had a close encounter with a shark once, it scares me
~} Animal abuse - I'm not this crazy animal lover but I do love animals and I hate that they get punished for nothing
~} People - Some people make me want to hate puppies. End of story
~} Bees - I once got stung.... Thre times.... In one day.... On the same arm.......
f e a r s .
]~} Bees - Same reason I don't like 'em
~} Sharks - Same reason as bees....
~} Getting in trouble from Jeff - Sometimes I call him Steppie, 'cause he's my step, ya know? But he's intimadating.... Yeah
~} Something happening to Matt - He's my best friend, I'm having a hard time with him in Cuba
a d d i c t i o n s . "Uhm, if photography counts, then yes."

o r i e n t a t i o n . "Straighter than a straight line."
b o y f r i e n d . o r . g i r l f r i e n d . -edit later-
c r u s h . -edit later-
e x e s . "They say time is money and I don't nessesarily feel like paying a bunch of money."
s i t u a t i o n . She's the good girl and her boyfriend's the rebelion

j o b . "I work at this amazing place called the beach as a life guard."
h o u s e . "My mom and Jeff's house is on the beach so I don't have to drive to work."
p e t s . "I want a dog, but I don't think I'm aloud."
p h o n e . "My Iphone is AMAZING."
t r a n s p o r t a t i o n . "Slug bug! I have a white punch buggie."
r o o m . "The rooms in my house are bigger than I give them credit for. So here's my room."
o t h e r . "I'm amazing. Just saying. PIE!"
Last edited by Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɩƨ ˩σʌɛ ιи тнɛ Διя?

Postby kelly. » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:50 am

{Kelly Rachel Valota}

First Name• Kelly
Last Name• Valota
Gender• Female
Age• 17

Short Description• Kelly has brown hair and gray eyes. She rarely wears earrings and always has different hairstyles.
Eye Color• Gray
Hair Color• Brown
Piercings?• Ear Piercings
Style• Casual-Chic: Usually bikinis, crop tops, shorts, t-shirts, ponytails

Personality• Kelly is a rather kind popular girl. She is very friendly, but stays away from people who are weird or she hates. She may not hate all Nerds and Geeks though. Just try to be nice to her and she'll be nice back. Kelly hangs out with all kinds of cliques except for Outsiders. Many Preppy Girls like her as a friend. She's very funny and crazy too. Her BFF is Valerie, who is a normal, but that's okay. She hangs out with all of her friends. When Kelly's not with the Preppy Girls, she spends her time running or laughing with Valerie. Kelly likes to sing and listen to the radio. She always tries to get the radio on in the car or in the house. Unfortunately, Kelly kinda haves stage fright, so it's hard for her to sing in front of a big crowd. It's fine when she sings in front of her friends to the radio. She enjoys biking, running, and swimming. Her friends always tells her if a guy likes her, and a lot of them do. Most of them are nerds and geeks.
Likes• Hot guys, cool cars, hanging out at the beach, swimming, music, singing, and being with her BFF.
Dislikes• Spiders, webs, weirdos, nerds and geeks.

Status• Open, not dating anyone
Crush• Nobody yet
BF/GF• Nobody yet
Clique• Populars

{Hope that form's alright ^^}
art by bear ♡
kelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thebluberry. » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:10 am

Sᴏ, ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғғ ʟᴇᴛ's ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ.
Well, my first name is Charlie. Yes, I know it's a boys' name, but I like it, I think it describes me pretty well. Charlie is of English and German origin, and it also means "free and strong", which I definitely like. Ok, my middle name is Alecia, pronounced al-E-sha. This is of Greek origin, and it means "of a noble kind." So, so far, I am "free and strong of a noble kind." My last name is Yankton, pronounced just how it is said, but it is an odd last name, and I truthfully never got the chance to ask my dad what it means... Right, so my full name is Charlie Alecia Yankton. I have a few nicknames, but my more popular ones are Char, SeaShell, and Yanky. Please don't ask about SeaShell...
Tʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ғᴀsᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ms. Yᴀɴᴋᴛᴏɴ. Nᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇᴅᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀsᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ.
I bet you didn't even listen to the whole thing! Whatever, I am pretty sure I'm a girl, I mean, I did use the restroom before I came, and I do remember sitting down...
Nᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀss ᴍᴇ. Oɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ.
I was trying to embarrass you, and I am 18 years young, and living life to the fullest!
I'ᴍ sᴏ ɢʟᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. Nᴏᴡ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀᴛᴇ.
Man, you're boring... Here I'll be you. May 22, 1994.
Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀғᴜʟ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ! Oʜ, I ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ; Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ?
I'm straight. Ok I can't do that anymore! I am 100% straight, so sorry girls, eyes off!
Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. Nᴏᴡ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ.
Yep, did you miss me? My hair is a bit weird. It is dark brown most of the time, sometimes I dye it, but some days I wake up and it is wavy near the bottom of it, and other times, it's perfectly straight... Oh, it also goes down to around my mid-back, so I can do loads of things with is, I love messing with my hair. One thing I love about my hair, is no matter what I do to it, it still feels like silk! During summer, it also takes on some really blonde highlights, thank goodness they're natural, otherwise I might have been broke by now!
Nᴏ I ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ. I'ᴍ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs...
Well you're a butt! My eyes took on a very weird color when I was younger, and everyone said I would grow out of them, but it has yet to happen. They started a lavender color, and everybody in my family said they would fade to brown, but they actually just turned darker purple... Sometimes I wear contacts that turn them more goldeny, but I actually like my eye color, it may be weird, but it's all me!
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙᴜᴛᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ. Oᴋ, ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ.
I'm rolling my eyes at you right now, just FYI. And don't you know it's not nice to ask a lady about her weight?
I'ᴅ ʜᴀʀᴅʟʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ʟᴀᴅʏ, ᴀɴᴅ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. Sᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ!
Man, somebody is in a bad mood! I weigh 114. Yes I know it's not a lot, but I'm short, and I do eat, I just never gain much weight.
Jᴜsᴛ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs. Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ?
Fine! I'm short. I am only 5 feet 4 inches. I am not really sure how though, because my dad is 6 foot 2 and my mom is 5 foot 9. Maybe I'll grow...
Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ?
You know I just realized we have like a love hate relationship... I mean like I'm the love and you're the hate. Question , right. Well, I am around 115 in weight and I am a whopping 5'4" tall. I am in pretty good shape. I mean it's not like I go do stuff just because I'm like "I'm gonna go get super buff!" I surf and run and do stuff like that for fun, and it just happens to keep me in shape too, because I am completely addicted to all kinds of candy and junk food. I always tell myself 1 more then put it away, yah, then I finish the whole bag, or container... I'm surprised I'm not fat yet... Ok so I do have a 6 pack, it's not super defined or anything, but it's definitely there, and my calves are pretty big. I don't have a very large... chest, but I do have one and it's not abnormally small or anything either. Awkward, I really like my face too, not to sound conceited or anything, but I have the model high cheekbones, and my eyes are on the larger side. I don't like my nose though, I wish is were a bit smaller, like it's not very big, it just.. I don't know there's just something about it that I don't like. Ok I'm done now. Hehe he's asleep.
Wʜᴏ! Wʜᴀᴛ! Sᴏʀʀʏ I ғᴇʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ... Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪɢɢʟɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ?
Haha! No problemo Senior Mustache! Haha!
I ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Oᴋ sᴏ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ SᴇᴀSʜᴇʟʟ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ.
Now I hate you. I'm not going to tell you!
Fɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟɪғᴇ.
The hatred continues to grow. Alright, I do have a crush, but I am not going to tell you. And please don't tell anyone, but I have never kissed anyone before. I have had boyfriends before, ok 1 boyfriend, but, there is only one guy I really want to kiss...
Bᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ? Gɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ? Exᴇs?
So, first of all, I am straight so definitely not on the girlfriend... Boyfriend, no. I've had two recent exes, Hunter and Jason. Yeah, Hunter and I just broke up, we just didn't like each other anymore, but Jason cheated on me... Yeah, I dumped him pretty quick...
Aɴʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs?
Yes silly! Matthew, Rose, and Lily are just a few close ones, but I make friends pretty easily.
Sᴏ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ?
Of course! My best friend is named Matthew, and I love him so much!! He's so sweet, and he's just like me!!
Oʜ ɢᴏᴏᴅɴᴇss I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ... Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ?
If you do bring me a Carmel Frappacino! Oh, I am not really sure what to put for this one, so I will wing it. I am very down to Earth, and caring, especially when it comes to animals. I really enjoy helping people and I'm also a little social butterfly. I love being around people, but when it is just me and one other person in a room, I tend to freeze up, I have yet to figure out why, but I'm getting better about it. Creativity is one of my strong points as well, wether it is music, drawing, plans, fashion, you name it and I can try to make it, I am even good with machines and things. My dancing skills are not very high, I am in the process of signing up for ballet and things though, as I love a good challenge. I tend to be very witty and sarcastic, which sometimes upsets people a bit, but I am normally pretty nice. Almost everyone I know says I'm modest, but I don't really like to say that about myself, in fact I am having one heck of a time just trying to write this. I don't like to promote myself, or take all the credit, so I am easily embarrassed. I am for the most part terrible at hiding my feelings, though I can easily clear my face of emotion my eyes are always full to the brim. The worst is when I am talking to a totally cute guy and he can completely tell that I like him. Right, I can be protective too, so please don't hurt any of my loved ones so I don't have to hurt you. I may be small but I have 5 older brothers, and no sisters, and I can beat all but the oldest brother who is 25 and a body builder. I have been fighting them since I was around 5 so I'm pretty skilled. Oh, you might not know this, but I am also extremely clumsy, I'm always dropping things, and saying things I'm not supposed to.. I can keep a secret though! Most of the time... Yeah, there was this one time I was wrestling my brother for the TV remote, and I fell off the couch.. He didn't even touch me, I had the remote even, and I just scooted away from him a bit and boom I was on my butt...
Hᴇʀᴇ. Oᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇs?
Yay! You got it for me! Mmm, that's a good frap! First like is this! Hmm, what else? Ok here goes nothing. I like surfing, riding horses, dirt biking, swimming, partying, hanging with Matti, candy, animals, doing my hair, tanning, singing, eating, running, being at the beach, the ocean, music, I like lots of things..
Nᴏᴡ ғᴏʀ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs.
You and only you.
Wᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɴɪᴄᴇ! Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ?
I grew up in New York, New York, or rather just outside of it. Both of my parents are well known models, so I was almost always home alone, or with a friend. For being away from people so much, I was very social, I guess it was from all the late night parties my parents threw, they didn't know I went to them though. I had a horse from practically the beginning though, as my mom had grown up on a farm, and later been discovered when she had gone to college and gotten into fashion, but anyways, I got my first pony for my fifth birthday. She was a bitty little thing, a section A Welsh Pony, named Butterfly and the name fit her well. Soon after I started riding her, I started to jump little cross rails, and she jumped huge. Practically jumped me out of the saddle every time. She was very gentle though, and I loved her to death, sadly we sold her, but I got a new pony every time I got better than the pony I was riding. Just recently did I finally move up to horses, and now I am here. My parents were fine with it because I really wanted to go and they said that it would be good for me to be around other kids my age.
Aɴʏ ᴘᴇᴛs?
Reeces Peanut Butter Cup & Skyline Success
Jᴏʙ?
Yeah, I work with horses, my parents call me a horse whisperer. So basically, I train horses...
Tʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ?
I can skateboard, walk, or drive my car.
Hᴏᴜsᴇ?
My parents own two houses, and I kind of just adopted this one, I don't really like my dad... This is the house...
Pʜᴏɴᴇ?
Iphone

{For T h e . C l u e l e s s}

Image Image
I ᴀᴍ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ-ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ.
Image Image
Rᴀᴄɪɴɢ ɪs ғᴜɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ sᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ.

Image Image
Aɪɴ'ᴛ I sᴇxʏ?

Image Image Image
Wᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴍʏ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴄᴏʟᴛ, Tʜᴇ Tɪᴍᴇ ɪs Nᴏᴡ!

Tʜɪs ᴍᴀʀᴇ ɪs ᴜɴᴅᴇғᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ, Isɴ'ᴛ Sʜᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇʟʏ?

.:Uᴍᴍ, Oᴋ?:.
Name: Riley Jayden Kessler
Nicknames: Riley, or anything else you can bother to call me...
Age: 17 and a half. - So you are 17? - No! 17 and a half!
Birthday: June 17th
.:Sᴇxʏ:.
Physical Description: Well, I am a well built boy, and try to stay in shape. I stand around 5'10", around average for guys my age. I weigh in at around 147.3 so just in my average weight group. I am very fit, as i gotta be in shape to ride the racers, they practically pull your arms off. Anyways, my face just lost all of it's baby fat, so now it looks more chiseled and defined. My chin is clean cut and I only have one chin, I am definitely not fat. My hair is the 'Bieber cut,' but trust me I have had this hair since way before he was popular.
Girls tend to like the soft carmelish color of my hair, I used to dye it dark brown, but I got lazy so now it is back to it's natural color. My eyes are a bright blue, and apparently my face must suggest that I am nice and loving, yah right, because the ladies tend to be attracted to me, not saying I mind though. So, I used to be an Abercrombie & Fitch model, and definitely still could be, I have at least a six pack, and my arms are ripped. I luckily never got acne, so my face is pretty clear. I never got any tattoos or piercings, which actually surprises me, just from my reputation. Yah, I am kind of an *ss.

Personality: Well, as stated earlier, I am a total bad*ss. Somehow I finished high school, but I have no plans to go to college. Right so I am the kind of guy you see making out with one girl behind the bleachers on day, and then a new one a few hours later, in other words I am a total player. I think the longest relationship I have had maybe lasted a full night, I do enjoy one night stands, so I have had quite a few that lasted that long. I used to smoke and drink too, but I stopped because it was making it hard to do sports and despite my *ssh*leness I like to do well. I'll do just about anything and I can get almost any girl to make out with me within 10 minutes, I haven't had one I haven't been able to crack yet. It's like a game for me, how many girls can I make out with in one day? Yah, so you can imagine that it would bug me if I couldn't get a girl to like me, but I'm sure I'd get over it, I think. Other than that I am pretty much emotionless, you may catch a glimpse of what I am really feeling every once in a while, but other than that, nothing. The only ones that ever see the real me are my horses, they are all I care about, if I ever lost them I don't know what I would do.
.:Gᴏᴏᴅ Tɪᴍᴇs:.
History: Good times? More like amazing times! My parents didn't really care what I did, so my childhood was great! I did whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. I went to my first party when I was 13, got drunk, and made out with some 17 year old. It was probably one of the best days of my life. By 14 I was smoking, to make myself cool, and drinking to loose myself. I started hurting girls, and got a reputation as a bad boy, it was awesome, nobody expected anything from me, and I didn't deliver anything. By 15 I had stopped smoking, because I was starting to get too jacked up, but I still drink a bit too much, mostly only when I am going through something hard. There was one girl I liked in my Junior year, but she was a good girl and guess what, she hated my guts, oh even better, she is here. I don't like her any more, but she still hates me... Her name was Collins, she was a straight A+ student, doing all sorts of extracurricular sh*t, and never had a smoke or drink in her life. I don't know why I was drawn to her, with her happy go lucky personality and all that cr*p, but I was, and now I am not so it doesn't matter.
.:Sᴇxʏ B*ᴛᴄʜ:.
Orientation: I am straight
Crush: Did you not understand that I am a player?
Girlfriend: I refuse to answer this question...
.:Cᴏᴍᴇ Fɪᴅᴏ:.
Pets: Ya two horses.

{For T h e . G o o d . G i r l . a n d . h e r . R e b e l i o n}
Last edited by thebluberry. on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ON a h o r s e ,

--no dream

----is TOO

-------B

--------I

-------G

thebluberry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallen; » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:11 am

f u l l . n a m e . "So, my full name is Era Madison Rydar Smith. Yes, I do have two last names, and I really don't care. I personally hate having the middle name Madison, it's way to girly for me, and I am not a girly person! Plus, the meaning means 'Mathews son' and I am obviously not a boy. Anyways, I love my first name, Era. It's an unique name, and I'm a unique person, so ya, perfect match. My siblings usually call me Rydar, which I'm okay with. When anyone asks me why I'm named Era, I tell them that my mom named me after a dog she had when she was 15. Yes, I was named after a dog, thanks mom. My middle name was named after my father's mother. My last name Rydar came from my father, and is of the English origin, making me English. My other last name came from my adopted parents, Lane and Drake Smith, who adopted me. My name is pronounced Eyr-ah MA-dih-son RY-dar SM-ith."
n i c k . n a m e . "I go by Rydar"
a g e . "16 years young"
g e n d e r . "I'm a girl smart one"

h a i r . "My hair is a lightish blond that is curly and falls into layers down to the middle of my back. Most people say my hair isn’t naturally blond, but it is, trust me. I nearly always wears it in braids or in a bun cause I hates to wear it down. It becomes darker during the summer, and lighter during the winter. I know, pretty awkward!"
e y e s . "My eyes are a bright sapphire blue color, which seems to change color depending on the light. They are almond shaped, and have speckles of green and grey in them."
e t h n i c i t y . "Well, I have a pale skin tone, that gets tan in the middle of summer. I have to wear lots of sunscreen so I don't burn. It's very easy to get myself burned. And I am English, German, and Arabian."
c l o t h i n g . s t y l e . "I am a plain girl, not really going for a bright sparkly look. I mostly wear plain colors like greys, whites, blacks. Most days, I wear skinny jeans and a plain t-shirt. Occasionally, I'll wear shorts, but they are usually long shorts. You will never see me in a dress, I hate them. Or skirts, I really dislike skirts."
p h y s i c a l . d e c r i b i t i o n . "I am tall for my age, and I am considered very skinny, thanks to all the running I do every morning with my sisters. I have muscles, and a bit of a six pack, but that's about it."
p i e r c i n g s . "My ears are pierced. The right one is pierced in three different places, the left one in two."
t a t t o o s . "Well, I have two tattoos, one on my right wrist reading Hope, and one on my left reading Faith."
h e i g h t . "I'm about 5'7."
w e i g h t . "I'm skinny for my age, weighing about 115lbs."

p e r s o n a l i t y ."I am really shy, and have a hard time trusting people and making friends. I don't like to get close to people, because I'm afraid that they'll hurt me, or I'll hurt them. I am very nice once you get to know me. I like to be alone, and I am very independent. I hate having any attention brought to me, and I am very quiet. I am usually doing my own thing and hate to be told what to do. I am usually very stubborn, and lash out at others if they won't leave me alone. I hate to talk about person thing like my family or love life. I hate when others try to force me to say things, especially about those things. I will sometimes get into fights if someone is bullying someone else, because I hate when that happens. I can be very nice and very helpful, but only if you know me on a personal level. It takes a lot to be my friend, but I'll stick by your side if you do no matter what happens. I am a huge dreamer and I'm often found staring off into space, and not really paying attention to anyone."
h i s t o r y ."I was born to Bella F. Rydar and Greg B. Rydar, forth child, third girl. My eldest sibling is my oldest brother, Davey O. Rydar, who is 16 years older than me, followed by my older twin sisters, Katlin M. Rydar and Jaden V. Rydar, who are 12 years older than me. My parents originally didn't want me, cause they wanted a boy, but they lived with it and learned to loved me. When I was four years old, my younger sister Lauren Aj Rydar. I loved her more than anything in the world, and helped her with everything. When I was 5, my mother my sisters Jaden and Lauren, and I went out for a drive through downtown. Our car was hit by a drunk driver, and only I survived. My father was deviated, and blamed me from their deaths. He started to beat and hit me. Katlin couldn't stand to watch me get hurt, so she called the cops on him one day, and he was put into jail. By this time, Katlin and Davey were out of the house, and I was only 7. I was put into the foster care system. I became very quiet and didn't want to get adopted out, so I never went out of my room when couples came to adopt us children. When I was 9, I finally was adopted out by the Smiths, and I've been with them since. When I was adopted, we moved to Florida for my adopted father's job. When I turned 11, my parents adopted 4 more kids. And again, when I turned 14, my parents adopted 3 more kids, then 2 more when I turned 16. So now I have about 17 siblings, 15 if you don't count dead ones."
l i k e s . "Photography, writing poetry and stories, playing my guitar and piano, wolves, pitbulls, german shepards, snakes, drawing, black roses, gardening, nature, being alone, the color black, Three Days Grace, The Fray, Paramore, Oreo cookies, being barefoot, horror movies, the rain, the cold, writing music, my dog."
d i s l i k e s . "Being center of attention, prying people, bullies, clowns, any shoe that isn't flip-flops, most movies, meat, eggs, raisins, when it's very hot, dresses, cats, football, people who are too loud."
f e a r s . "I fear drowning, car crashes, and clowns.
a d d i c t i o n s . "I'm addicted to oreos and photography."

o r i e n t a t i o n . "I'm straight."
b o y f r i e n d . o r . g i r l f r i e n d . -edit-
c r u s h . -edit-
e x e s . "I only have one, and that only lasted half a day. Shows everyone how good I am with men."
s i t u a t i o n .She single and ready to mingle~

j o b . "I work at a little antique shop down on main street."http://www.ctrivervalley.com/4-Connecticut-CT-in-of/antique-stores-dealers-shops/images/toms_antique_shop_spring.jpg
h o u s e . "My adopted parents house"http://blogs.knoxnews.com/silence/isaacs.jpg
p e t s . "I have a black female german shepard named Coal."http://german-shepherd.biz/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Black_German_Shepherd.jpg
p h o n e . "I have an Iphone"http://zapp1.staticworld.net/reviews/graphics/products/uploaded/apple_iphone_4_bumper.html_587530_g1.jpg
t r a n s p o r t a t i o n . "I have a blue V.W bug."http://s3.media.squarespace.com/production/940897/10912875/2009/12/01-vw-beetle-final-live.jpg
r o o m . "My room."http://careerdayjob.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/luxury-girls-bedroom-designs.gif
o t h e r . "I love Oreos!"
    I am a holibomber!
    I have gifted 14 people.
    I have received 4 gifts.
    I have nuked 4 people.
    I have received 0 nukes.
    I have won 0 gift wars.
    I have lost 0 gift wars.
fallen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist