уσυ'νє gσт тнαт σηє тнιηg {CLOSED}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

If I make another RP, what should it be???

Summer Romance
13%
A Winter Cabin Romance
30%
Another 1D RP (Ya, I know, OBSSESSED)
43%
Competitive Swim Team RP
10%
You'll PM me to help me? :)
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: уσυ'νє gσт тнαт σηє тнιηg {ACCEPTING}

Postby .fawn. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Louis winked at her. "Tell ya later," he said. He looked into her eyes. "Let's just dance."

((i feel so.... idk how to describe it. i just feel really nice writing this :) it's wierd. i guess i just like how i'm portraying louis))
.fawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby longlive » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Jezebel nodded her head. The place could be their getaway when they wanted to just have some alone time. By the time they got out of the woods, people were screaming and camera's were flashing. With the sunglasses Niall gave her, the flash didn't seem so bright and they wouldn't know who she exactly was. Jezebel walked towards the tour bus, reaching the door.
░░░░░░░░░░░
xx
glo – she/her
//

trade thread

▁▁▁▁▁▁⋆。°✩
xxx

x
x
x

✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦

░░░░░░░░░░░
longlive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ιηfιηιту. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Lighters opened her mouth to object, but slowly closed it. Live life for the moment, she said softly to herself, smiling. I'll find out later, she told herself reassuringly, letting Louis pull her close. She put her arms on his shoulders, her fingers slightly touching behind his neck.
Lighters loved slow dancing. It was always so welcoming and gentle, very slow and beautiful. She slow danced with her best friend, Eden, at the school prom, but just as friends. Lighters had never been in any sort of relationship before Louis. But we're they in a relationship? The question tugged at Lighters' minded, but she continuously whisked it away, smiling a Louis. She wanted to dance, he wanted to dance.

Liam smiled, pulling her onto his lap. He leaned back on the couch, wrapping his arms around her waist. He felt a warm, fuzzy feeling inside of himself. It made his emotions glow, and he seemed genuinely happy. Liam softly kissed Natalie's forehead in adoration, slightly hugging her close to his torso. "You know," Lism said, as the title of the movie appeared on the screen. "You don't have to be shy around me. You can do anything without worrying," he said softly, his hands running over her hair. It was so soft..
"ᾧἔ ᾄʀἔ ᾄłł ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ ᾄᾗḋ łἷғἔ ἷṩ ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ, ᾄᾗḋ ᾧђἔᾗ ᾧἔ ғἷᾗḋ ṩὄмἔὄᾗἔ ᾧђὄṩἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ἷṩ ƈὄмῥᾄҭἷвłἔ ᾧἷҭђ ὄὗʀṩ, ᾧἔ ʝὄἷᾗ ὗῥ ᾧἷҭђ ҭђἔм ᾄᾗḋ ғᾄłł ἷᾗ мὗҭὗᾄł ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ᾄᾗḋ ƈᾄłł ἷҭ łὄvἔ."-ḋʀ.ṩἔὗṩṩ
- ιηfιηιту.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fawn. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Louis smiled. He put his hands on her waist. They slow danced together. He was lost in her beautiful eyes. This moment was perfect. He would cherish it forever.
.fawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h e a r t. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Niall chuckled. Opening the door. He saw Liam and Natalie snuggling on the couch. He rolled his eyes. "Mind if we join you?" Niall asked. When Natalie nodded he sat down. Motioning for Jezebel to sit next to him.

Natalie blushed. "O-ok." She stuttered again. She kissed him softly. Pulling away as Niall walked in. She nodded. Re-laying her head on Liam's chest. He smelled good. Really good.
"You are tired,
(I think)
Of the always puzzle of living and doing;
And so am I.

Come with me, then,
And we'll leave it far and far away--
(Only you and I, understand!)

You have played,
(I think)
And broke the toys you were fondest of,
And are a little tired now;
Tired of things that break, and--
Just tired.
So am I."
~E E Cummings
h e a r t.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby longlive » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:59 pm

"I wanna change first." Jezebel muttered to Niall as he went to sit down. Sitting in this dress was not that comfortable. She closed the door to her bunk and changed into a plain t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. Jezebel went into the bathroom and washed away her make up and put her hair in a bun. After, she quietly sat down next to Niall.
░░░░░░░░░░░
xx
glo – she/her
//

trade thread

▁▁▁▁▁▁⋆。°✩
xxx

x
x
x

✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦

░░░░░░░░░░░
longlive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ιηfιηιту. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Lighters smiled shyly. Why does he always stare at me? It makes me so nervous.. Lighters thought to herself, not showing any emotion of her thoughts. She glanced at the ruffled he, of her dress fora moment, then back up at Louis. She smiled sheepishly. "Louis, what do you love about mea." she asked, suddenly regretting the question.

Liam smiled. He nodded to Niall lightly, grinning at them welcomingly. He turned back to the screen, automatically spotting the main character {{Adam Sandler I believe.}} appear on the screen. Liam let his fingers drag through Natalie's hair, and the only hand softly caress her hip, since his arm was trapped bellow her legs. Basically, he had her in a bridal style position, but he sat down, and she leaned against his chest.
"ᾧἔ ᾄʀἔ ᾄłł ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ ᾄᾗḋ łἷғἔ ἷṩ ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ, ᾄᾗḋ ᾧђἔᾗ ᾧἔ ғἷᾗḋ ṩὄмἔὄᾗἔ ᾧђὄṩἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ἷṩ ƈὄмῥᾄҭἷвłἔ ᾧἷҭђ ὄὗʀṩ, ᾧἔ ʝὄἷᾗ ὗῥ ᾧἷҭђ ҭђἔм ᾄᾗḋ ғᾄłł ἷᾗ мὗҭὗᾄł ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ᾄᾗḋ ƈᾄłł ἷҭ łὄvἔ."-ḋʀ.ṩἔὗṩṩ
- ιηfιηιту.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fawn. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Louis smiled. The song ended. "You'll know soon enough," he said softly. "I'll go get us some drinks," with that he left. He walked quickly towards the drink stand. He then swerved and went somewhere else.
.fawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h e a r t. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Niall smiled. He watched Jezebel leave. "Aww, you two are cute." Niall commented. "Why don't you ever hold me Liam?" Naill said playfully. Pouting. He stuck out his bottom lip. Quivering it do he looked like a baby. "Don't you love me?" He whined.

Natalie tuck out her toungue at Niall. "Mine!" She replied. Hugging Liam tighter. She kissed his chest. Giggling a bit. She turned back to watching the movie. She was still a bit shy around Liam. Expecially when he kissed her.
"You are tired,
(I think)
Of the always puzzle of living and doing;
And so am I.

Come with me, then,
And we'll leave it far and far away--
(Only you and I, understand!)

You have played,
(I think)
And broke the toys you were fondest of,
And are a little tired now;
Tired of things that break, and--
Just tired.
So am I."
~E E Cummings
h e a r t.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ιηfιηιту. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Lighters narrowed her eyes, but then nodded. She smiled when he told her about getting drinks. "Alright," she said, letting go of his neck. She watched him walk towards the bar, then she walked off of the dance floor and sat in a table patiently, but questions ate away at her mind mercilessly. Where is he? Whats he doing? He's taking long. It was agonizing.

Liam smirked at Niall. "Dear Niall, I bet Jezebel would throw a bag of bricks at me," he said teasingly. "And besides," he added shyly, "my kisses are for only one person," he said, looking down at Natalie, his face red from blushing.
- ιηfιηιту.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me