Saddness never ends((Romance emo RP Accepting))

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Saddness never ends((Romance emo RP Accepting))

Postby imperfection; » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:44 am

"You haven't done anything to me for me to have a reason to hate you, and I agree. I always get hated for being so hyper." He pouted, "But I don't really care. And yeah, I guess so. I'm so much of a bum I can't text."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley sighed, got up and walked towards a tree, ripping a leaf off gently. "I love maple leafs!" She smiled, observing the behind of the leaf.
ImageImage

ImageImage

btw this is my girlfriend. i love her, and you should go gift her since she's beautiful and perf <3

imperfection;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenofDragons » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:49 am

{Belladonna}
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single, no crush

I glanced up at him from underneath the fringe of my long hair. "Friend," I said simply. My phone buzzed; he was calling me. Seriously? "I have to go." I started walking again, picking up. "What?"
"Jeez, you're irritable, Bella," Ryan said playfully. I rolled my eyes. "Where are you?"
"I dunno, some street."

{Rox}
Sexuality: Lesbian
Relationship Status: Single, no crush

I laugehd. "Not everyone has natural artistic ability. I don't. I had to work to make my stick figures look like stick figures, too." I brushed a purple strand of hair out of my eyes.
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken</3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 am

Danny | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Crush: Ryan and kyle

I smiled."I like you. our hyperness is fun. Your like my only friend."I rubbed the back of my neck. "You make everytihng fun and get my mind off things. SO forget about the people who dont like you for being hyper."I smiled and I got closer to him

Alexander | Male | 17 | Bi | Crush: ---

"bye!"I shouted and flipped my hair and taped my fingers on my lips and I walkes fromt eh sidewalk to the street and sat on teh curb and sighed.

Mike | Male | 19 | Straight | Crush: ---

I smiled."I never knew that I thought you were just born with it." i said."I fell kinda dumb now."I laughed.
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfection; » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 am

Kyle couldn't help to take the 'I like you' in the wrong way, but ignored it. "Yeah, same. I don't really have any friends, excepting you. You're my best bud!" He smiled and hugged Danny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley dropped the leaf on the ground, now heading towards a huge dark tree, about to sit and lean against the trunk to read her favorite book.
ImageImage

ImageImage

btw this is my girlfriend. i love her, and you should go gift her since she's beautiful and perf <3

imperfection;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken</3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:32 pm

I hugged Kyle back and smiled."Yeah same !" I said and held onto him. "Your my best friend forever" I said with a giggled and let g of him'"I just love that you accept me for being gay. I mean everyone thinks its gross and weird."I rubbed tej back of my neck and shrugged with a smile."But it does not matter!"

(I think to cause some drama dannys hould hook up with s guy on here and then relaize he loves kyle O: drama filled fun.xD)
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfection; » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Kyle smiled. "Being gay doesn't change who you are, most people forget that. I hate it."

(Fine. >.>
POOR KYLE, ACT LIKE RHI AND GO SUICIDAL JUST LIKE HER IN THE OTHER RP. XD)
ImageImage

ImageImage

imperfection;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken</3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:43 pm

I smiled."And thats why I love you."I smiled wider and hugged him."Your like teh only guy that accepted me. More like only person."I said in a hush tone with a sigh but smiled still.

((XD Ohgawsh... o.o It wouldnt be a long time . Cuase hed be like whu you like dme i thought you wanted nuffin to do wiff me lik dat O: xD))
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfection; » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:48 pm

(lol, That took me awhile to read, but I still don't get it. -__-; )

"I hate how people don't accept gays. Nothing's wrong with them." He shook his head in disappointment. "I hate how our race think they're all smart sometimes when they hate on gays and say it's a mental condition."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley walked past the swings, where two people were talking.
ImageImage

ImageImage

imperfection;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfection; » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:17 pm

(Bump? =/ )
ImageImage

ImageImage

imperfection;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken</3 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:12 am

I smiled and nodded."Yeah I totally agree."I said softly.I kissed his cheek and clasped my hands with a smile."your super nice to me. I love it. Your so nice not to judge, the human race is pretty stupid if you ask me. I think its a very seriuos mental condition not to accept someone for being different."I laughed and rubbed the back of my neck with a small chuckle.
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me