Suggestion! (EDIT: Now I have a question...)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Suggestion! (EDIT: Now I have a question...)

Postby shanegirl1020 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:28 pm

EDIT: My original Topic was this:

When you go to post a reply, at the bottom there is an Options list. The options list says *Disable BBCode, and *Disable smilies, and so on and so forth. I think that it would be cool if there was a place to check off that bookmarks the thread. Like *Bookmark Thread. Do you understand what I am saying?

EDIT: But you can ignore that. I came up with a question that doesn't relate to the original topic at all, but I didn't want to make a new thread, so here it is: People have drawn me many different variations of my fursona, Adnii, here. I want to show them off, but what category would I make the thread in? Is there even a place where I can post her and her variations?
Last edited by shanegirl1020 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shanegirl1020

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggestion!

Postby Toastberg » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:50 pm

There is. Go down to the bottom of the topic, then click bookmark. It's on that little bottom bar.
If you want to un bookmark it, go to user control panel, overview, bookmarks (left column) then you will see a list of your bookmarked topics. Then, under the list, a button that says remove marked bookmarks. Tick the box of the topic you want to un-bookmark and then hit that button.Alternatively you could just go back to that topic and where the bookmark thing was it will say remove from bookmarks. Click that.
~RESUME INDEFINITE PROBABLY-PERMANENT HIATUS~
My work here is done.
Thanks again to those who entered in my competition. I'll be off now. Have a nice life out there.
Toastberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shanegirl1020 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Yeah. I do know that you can bookmark the topic. I've long since figured that out. I guess I didn't explain myself well enough. What I mean is, it would be easier to bookmark the topic when you post a reply. A little square to check off at the bottom when you post a reply would be faster than having to go back. Especially when you bookmark a lot of topics like I do.

For instance, I've been asking people to draw my fursona. But, every once in a while, i forget to bookmark the thread I was in. Then I have to go back and find it. I feel that it would be easier just to bookmark it when you reply.
shanegirl1020

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastberg » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:23 pm

Oh. I thought you were asking where it was. I'm not a big requester though, so I wouldn't find it particularly useful, I usually do some contest bookmarking, but I mostly only post when I have the pic. Good idea though, I like it. Not sure if we can change much about the forums though, it wasn't made by us.
~RESUME INDEFINITE PROBABLY-PERMANENT HIATUS~
My work here is done.
Thanks again to those who entered in my competition. I'll be off now. Have a nice life out there.
Toastberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shanegirl1020 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Well, it was just a suggestion. :) It doesn't matter if it happens or not, I just thought it would be easier.

How many times have I said 'it would be easier' in the last few posts? 5? 6?
shanegirl1020

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggestion! (EDIT: Now I have a question...)

Postby Nick » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:08 pm

There is, tick "Notify me if a reply is posted".
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Attic » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:31 pm

shanegirl1020 wrote:But you can ignore that. I came up with a question that doesn't relate to the original topic at all, but I didn't want to make a new thread, so here it is: People have drawn me many different variations of my fursona, Adnii, here. I want to show them off, but what category would I make the thread in? Is there even a place where I can post her and her variations?

If you have a Non-CS Pet Thread (or maybe CS Pets, not sure), you can always use a post there to make it your Fursona's personal post, like what I've done with mine.
Attic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shanegirl1020 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 am

thenickdude wrote:There is, tick "Notify me if a reply is posted".

That's what that does? Okay, thanks!

Attic wrote:If you have a Non-CS Pet Thread (or maybe CS Pets, not sure), you can always use a post there to make it your Fursona's personal post, like what I've done with mine.

That would work. Thanks, Attic.
shanegirl1020

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:08 am

this was added xd
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me