Pound Questions.....

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Pound Questions.....

Postby Trish the Stalker » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:18 pm

theblackyear wrote:When the pound says it will open within a day how much time is left?
Its been saying that ALLLL day :oops:

That means in less than 24 hours. Patience.

EDIT: I always miss the pound, I caught it the very first time it opened and that was it. That's not a complaint, I just feel lucky when I get the pound.

PS: I'm Canadian and still miss it as I only have a window from about 6-midnight that's 2 hours long or so each day.
Trish the Stalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kathylilia » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:42 am

don't worry here, i just suggested to make it in different timezones. I live in indonesia and always catch up on the grand opening, but my friend only open CS at 7 - 7.30 pm and usually the pound opens (at Indonesia) 8 pm or less
ImageImage Image

dusk is my bff who help me trade pets
kathylilia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ Graceful Aurora ☼ » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:19 am

kathylilia wrote:don't worry here, i just suggested to make it in different timezones. I live in indonesia and always catch up on the grand opening, but my friend only open CS at 7 - 7.30 pm and usually the pound opens (at Indonesia) 8 pm or less

They've already confirmed that it opens at random and that it opens up in differnet timezones.
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
“Only if we understand, can we care. Only if we care, we will help. Only if we help, we shall be saved.” - Jane Goodall
---Image Image Image Image Image---
☼ Graceful Aurora ☼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me