Dress up idea. (Answered, please lock)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Dress up idea. (Answered, please lock)

Postby JK341 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:00 am

I tried looking around to see if anyone else has mentioned it, so my apologies if I missed it somewhere. :)

I was thinking the other day how it would be nice if you could move the pet itself around in the dress up box just like you can with items when you are adding things to a pet. Say like if your'e entering it in the dress up challenge for example, or posting it to the forums. Not flip or rotate anything, perhaps only just being able to move the pet horizontally to the left or right.

There have been a few times where i would like to add in some items to the left side of the pet, but there just wasn't quite enough room there to achieve the look that was hoping for, or the things that I wanted to be visible in the background can't quite be fixed up the way that I was looking for because the pet has his head in the way or something. :lol:
Last edited by JK341 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dress up idea.

Postby Shian » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:17 am

The pet dressup area is rather generous. If you need more room, why not use a scene instead?
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dress up idea.

Postby JK341 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:11 am

Can't really enter those in the challenges, though. But the more that I think about it, it's starting to make more sense, in that the effort for such a tweak would be like going to the moon to get around the block. :) Thanks!
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me