Suggestions (Would Like Other Inputs)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Suggestions (Would Like Other Inputs)

Postby DaBrat438 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:19 pm

I have been playing for a while now and there are a few things I personally would love to see added to the site if it's possible. These are numbered just to make it more organized.

1. I would love to be able to go back and look at art or dress ups I have clicked the little liked star on so I can go back and see my favorites without having to look up and dig through pages of others or bookmarking each one individually and having to load each one individually.

2. I would love to see featured dress ups, I have seen some incredibly detailed dress ups with hundreds of individually placed flowers, cake prices, gingerbread pieces ect that are just astounding that I think would look fantastic pictured on the main page too.

3. An item "pound" when pets are taken from band accounts they are given to the pound but from what I have seen theres no were to get items from so do they just get deleted? I would loved to see some of these items get redistributed in the same way pets are.
It even says that you can donate items to the pound.

Thats it for now thank you for reading and possible support.
DaBrat438

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggestions (Would Like Other Inputs)

Postby Kaizoku » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:55 pm

Featured dress-ups, as well as the item pound, have been suggested before. You can add your support here for the featured dress ups, and the item pound is said to be "in the works" (but has been like that for a while). <:

I believe there have been suggestions for being able to access liked drawings, but for the life of me I can't find it.

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups